IGNORED

Can demons attack a christian in his dreams ?

Wayne222

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,894
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

9 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Are you talking about those who are mentally ill? The born again Christian needs to keep their mind focused on God. Every born again Christian needs to have their mind renewed by the Holy Spirit. We need God to shape our thinking. The human mind has been influenced by the world. We need to get our mind off the world and on God. 

People approach Jesus as they are, most often in great need and in a big mess.

It took long time to get to where they are and it will get some time

(and this variable for everyon)

to get out from their unwanted situations. 

The mind is the most trickiest to work with.

Very difficult to work with the distortions of the mind.

We say one thing and they understand something you have not told them about. 

There are not easy solutions and we need to believe that Jesus is helping us and things will get better sooner or later.

We want Jesus to help us, but we should not ignore that Jesus has given a lot of wisdom to the world and we can also find help in the good things of the world...

We should trust Jesus and not ignore the wisdom of the world.   

Thank you for your input, we need to put Jesus first.

And is easier to do that as we get older. 

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

Can demons attack a christian in his dreams ?

With Jesus' permission they can (see Job 1,2). However, in Jesus' name, they are obliged to draw back (Deut 28:7).

2 hours ago, Leonardo Von said:

With Jesus' permission they can (see Job 1,2). However, in Jesus' name, they are obliged to draw back (Deut 28:7).

I don't understand your post.

Look at the title of the OP. 

Even the logic is not good. 

Do you believe that Job lived after the Cross of Jesus Christ? 

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

5 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Do you believe that Job lived after the Cross of Jesus Christ? 

Jesus Christ is God, is eternal. And Job believed in Him:

• Job 19:25 -> "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:".

And even believers in the New Alliance are subject to this attacks:

• Luk 22:31 -> "And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:"

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,516
  • Content Per Day:  2.69
  • Days Won:  1

I don't pretend to know much about this topic, and I have not personally experienced anything like some of the posters here. One of the most documented and famous examples of the subject matter is Abraham Lincoln; and his visions and premonitions. The standard of God is; 100% accurate, 100% of the time.

Today there are tens of thousands of cases of sleep paralysis and ET alien abductions claimed in the secular world? It's no longer secret, classified or conspiracy theory about UFOs, now classified as UAPs by the government and military. Now no one disputes the phenomenon is not legitimate and real. Is this mass hysteria or delusional, or is something evil really going on behind the scenes? 

I believe it is mostly demonic in nature, and has exponentially ramped up in our generation. There is a cosmic war waging beyond our vision, probably dimensional. I believe these objects and/or beings that materialize and transform; are part of the great deception Jesus mentions "three times" for emphasis in Matthew 24:

Can Satan, fallen angels and demon's read our thoughts, shoot fiery darts into our brains and dreams? I don't know but, the word "daemon" means 'intelligence'. The power of an angel, fallen or unfallen, is unimaginable as the Bible describes. The Bible records angels wanting to look into things, IE. Salvation. Therefore, by implication, it seems that they too are constantly learning; and they've had millennia to do so. I think we can all agree, that the supernatural world is far more intelligent and powerful than the secular world, without our Lord and Savior Jesus. That being said, consider:

The progress we mortals have made in reading and projecting what the human brain is thinking, through electrical impulses, and projecting the fuzzy images on a monitor. The manipulation and experimentation of mind control that has gone on over the decades. The DNA manipulation and experimentation being successfully conducted, to create the announced super-soldiers and space force. 

If we lowly mortals being around only 6,000 years or so, all of a sudden are doing all that is just a few short decades. What is the demonic supernatural realm capable of? 

Are we seeing a radical increase in evil in our generation? In our generation, have we seen Satan and his minions step up their efforts infiltrating, dividing and preaching a false Gospel in our churches? How about individually; with all these suicides; mental illnesses; fears; numerous divisions; fake news and lies and the father thereof. 

I believe Satan knows his time is near, and has ramped up his ultimate game plan.

I've asked ministers much more knowledgeable of the word of God, can evil spirits read our minds and implant thoughts? Like most other theological questions; opinions varied and were divided. 

4 hours ago, Leonardo Von said:

Jesus Christ is God, is eternal. And Job believed in Him:

• Job 19:25 -> "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:".

And even believers in the New Alliance are subject to this attacks:

• Luk 22:31 -> "And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:"

I thank you for responding.  

But how much I have tried to reconciled your posting with the teachings in the scriptures I cannot find scriptures that agree with the essence of your posting.

Yes it is truth that the context of Job 19:25 it is as in your post, and the same goes for Luke: 22:31. 

Those two references are not contemporary Job and Peter never met.

Job never had heard anything about Peter in his entire life. 

Job had lived and died hundred of years before Peter and Jesus was born.

Job did not know King David, and Moses.

And he did not know anything about Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

Job did not know anything about the promises God made to Abraham, Moses and the prophets after him who proclaimed the coming of the Messiah, the Christ of God. 

So when Job said "my Redeamer lives...." it is impossible to be calling upon Jesus Christ the Son of God who died for the forgiveness of the sins of the whole world. 

Job never made the claim that his sins are forgiven in the name of Jesus Christ so he can call Jesus his Redeemer of his sins.

That is the same as saying Jesus Christ died for the forgiveness of my sins.

For that reason I cannot agree with the statement in your post that Job called upon Jesus Christ as his Redeemer.

Had he called upon him he would have not offered burned sacrifices to God. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  586
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

I was really close to one of my cousins growing up and we were only 10 months apart in age, she being older.   She had a princess life that took a complete nosedive into a concrete wall.   She chose abusers as lovers and got strung out on drugs.   She died from her dealer basically fire balling her with a loaded syringe that took her life in her crashed out sleep. Overdosed!

On TWO occasions, She visited me in my dreams.   Both times, she was with someone, who was clearly forcing her to participate in these dreams, as I knew suddenly was an evil Entrapment.   She would first appear (in both dreams) as the warm friendly remembrance of her, and soon discuss business and introduce her "partner."   But each time (each dream) as the "Partner" proposed this business idea and then we run it for a trial, I would see there was no long term reward.   I would begin to question and point out things that would cause failure.   Then I would see the "Partner" for itself and my cousin as the Pawn.   As soon as I rebuked them in the Name of Yeshua the dream just stopped both times.   like no reason to wonder what more could happen.   They just died.

I believe Demons use the loved ones, ones who probably unfortunately won't make it to Heaven and have been deceased.   But they use the Memories, and they create new atmospheric plots and twists and bring the loved ones into the View, and that gets them closer to YOU.   But thank God, the Holy Spirit, is there allowing it to happen and then at the right Moment makes you aware of the enemy behind the Dream.   And then runs the Demon off when you Act out in Faith/Warfare using the Name all of God's creations must obey.

23 hours ago, AandW_Rootbeer said:

I was really close to one of my cousins growing up and we were only 10 months apart in age, she being older.   She had a princess life that took a complete nosedive into a concrete wall.   She chose abusers as lovers and got strung out on drugs.   She died from her dealer basically fire balling her with a loaded syringe that took her life in her crashed out sleep. Overdosed!

On TWO occasions, She visited me in my dreams.   Both times, she was with someone, who was clearly forcing her to participate in these dreams, as I knew suddenly was an evil Entrapment.   She would first appear (in both dreams) as the warm friendly remembrance of her, and soon discuss business and introduce her "partner."   But each time (each dream) as the "Partner" proposed this business idea and then we run it for a trial, I would see there was no long term reward.   I would begin to question and point out things that would cause failure.   Then I would see the "Partner" for itself and my cousin as the Pawn.   As soon as I rebuked them in the Name of Yeshua the dream just stopped both times.   like no reason to wonder what more could happen.   They just died.

I believe Demons use the loved ones, ones who probably unfortunately won't make it to Heaven and have been deceased.   But they use the Memories, and they create new atmospheric plots and twists and bring the loved ones into the View, and that gets them closer to YOU.   But thank God, the Holy Spirit, is there allowing it to happen and then at the right Moment makes you aware of the enemy behind the Dream.   And then runs the Demon off when you Act out in Faith/Warfare using the Name all of God's creations must obey.

And yet, who knows?