• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  268
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,229
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Yes wickedness and lawlessness is increasing, I agree, however God is also dealing with the nations, (Ps. 110: 1,  Ps. 2.) and has written much in relation to those in our day. Thus I do take notice.

Also if the Lord`s coming was imminent then God would be causing many people to die. For there are Christian pilots, bus drivers, believers driving their cars etc. and if they were taken then crashes would occur and much carnage and loss of life. This is how many people have portrayed the Lord`s coming but it is not true. 

The Lord will be guiding us to `see the Day approaching,` & not letting `this Day overtake us as a thief.` (Heb. 10: 25,  1 Thess. 5: 4)

Now to the important date in God`s word from where we can find out the Jewish month in which the rapture will occur.

In the book of Esther we see that Israel celebrated their National Deliverance on the 14th and 15th of Adar, their last month.

(Every three years or so this month is repeated so that the Jewish lunar calendar can come close to the solar calendar and keep their Feasts in the right months according to their harvests).

In Jerusalem the Feast of national deliverance is on the 15th of Adar and is called the Feast of Purim. It is a day of feasting and gladness. (Esther 9: 18 & 19)

From that date we can count back through all the other Feasts. So looking at Daniel 12: 12 we see that the blessed are those who come to the 1,335 days from the time the sacrifices are taken away. (Dan. 12: 11)

12b.Months.jpg.28a39a8221b627962dbd52d3cfee1c13.jpg

All the detail is in my blog, `The Lord`s Feasts.`

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/10/1957

On 1/1/2022 at 10:10 PM, Marilyn C said:

Yes wickedness and lawlessness is increasing, I agree, however God is also dealing with the nations, (Ps. 110: 1,  Ps. 2.) and has written much in relation to those in our day. Thus I do take notice.

Also if the Lord`s coming was imminent then God would be causing many people to die. For there are Christian pilots, bus drivers, believers driving their cars etc. and if they were taken then crashes would occur and much carnage and loss of life. This is how many people have portrayed the Lord`s coming but it is not true. 

The Lord will be guiding us to `see the Day approaching,` & not letting `this Day overtake us as a thief.` (Heb. 10: 25,  1 Thess. 5: 4)

Hello Marilyn,

I'm thinking that it will probably do us good to go on and take a seat on the path benches again for a while, as we have remained here a little longer than I felt that we would when we got to our last set of checkpoints.  I haven't forgot that I am at what we might call my checkpoint NUMBER 24.  Interestingly, we are on page 24 as well, so I will have a good reminder if I end up forgetting. :)

I am curious concerning what you say in your second paragraph.  I have scanned your whole blog for a couple of reasons, one, to see if you address what you think will happen to the "Christian pilots, bus drivers" and "believers driving their cars etc." when the rapture does occur.  I mean, whether you believe the rapture to be imminent, something is going to happen in "a moment, in the twinkling of an eye" (I Cor. 15:52) to the "Christian pilots, bus drivers" and "believers driving their cars etc."  Well, I guess unless they all call in that day, or don't go anywhere. :noidea:

I have some other questions related to this as well, and some statements to make, but all that will hold for the moment...

Edited by not an echo

On 1/1/2022 at 10:25 PM, Marilyn C said:

Now to the important date in God`s word from where we can find out the Jewish month in which the rapture will occur.

In the book of Esther we see that Israel celebrated their National Deliverance on the 14th and 15th of Adar, their last month.

(Every three years or so this month is repeated so that the Jewish lunar calendar can come close to the solar calendar and keep their Feasts in the right months according to their harvests).

In Jerusalem the Feast of national deliverance is on the 15th of Adar and is called the Feast of Purim. It is a day of feasting and gladness. (Esther 9: 18 & 19)

From that date we can count back through all the other Feasts. So looking at Daniel 12: 12 we see that the blessed are those who come to the 1,335 days from the time the sacrifices are taken away. (Dan. 12: 11)

12b.Months.jpg.28a39a8221b627962dbd52d3cfee1c13.jpg

All the detail is in my blog, `The Lord`s Feasts.`

In reference to me, you mentioned a couple of posts back that,"It seems you have looked at my blog on that topic."  Well, I have Marilyn, better than a year back.  I made a couple of notes at that time, and the best I can tell, it was sometime back in 2020 when I looked at your blog, beginning at the beginning.  Hey, I believe in beginning at the beginning! :)  At that time, your blog was nine pages long.  Beginning with page 9, I looked pretty close at your writings until I got to your "tribulation calendar" thoughts (page 6 and 5 at that time).  To be perfectly honest with you (and I do mean perfectly honest), I'm looking now at the note I made back then at that point in your blog.  My little personal note that I made to me reads, "date setting flags galore."  You remember what I said a couple of posts back about sometimes moving my head in the affirmative concerning what someone says---sometimes the other way.  I was moving my head the other way.

Now, I ain't meaning to hate on you Marilyn.  What I noted at that time just represents how I felt at that time concerning date setting---and how I still feel.  You have probably heard the like before, and I know that many, many others feel the same or similarly.  I can see you even thinking similarly about those that think they know, not only the month or week, but the year.  At least you don't go that far.  I've got a lot more thoughts on this subject, but tonight, I don't have a lot more time.  Let me just say this:  I do believe that you sincerely believe you are on to something with your conclusion that the timing of the rapture will be sometime between the first of the year and February 22nd---OF SOME YEAR.  Presently, I believe you have convinced yourself, and would try to convince others (because you sincerely care/Heb. 10:25), that it will be this year.  And, if not, you have included the very important "If" to the beginning of your latest statement concerning this in your latest blog post.  My first and biggest problem, however, is that you may as well be saying that Christ---according to The Bible---won't be coming for the Church any of the other 10 months.

BIG PROBLEM

1 hour ago, not an echo said:

In reference to me, you mentioned a couple of posts back that,"It seems you have looked at my blog on that topic."  Well, I have Marilyn, better than a year back.  I made a couple of notes at that time, and the best I can tell, it was sometime back in 2020 when I looked at your blog, beginning at the beginning.  Hey, I believe in beginning at the beginning! :)  At that time, your blog was nine pages long.  Beginning with page 9, I looked pretty close at your writings until I got to your "tribulation calendar" thoughts (page 6 and 5 at that time).  To be perfectly honest with you (and I do mean perfectly honest), I'm looking now at the note I made back then at that point in your blog.  My little personal note that I made to me reads, "date setting flags galore."  You remember what I said a couple of posts back about sometimes moving my head in the affirmative concerning what someone says---sometimes the other way.  I was moving my head the other way.

Now, I ain't meaning to hate on you Marilyn.  What I noted at that time just represents how I felt at that time concerning date setting---and how I still feel.  You have probably heard the like before, and I know that many, many others feel the same or similarly.  I can see you even thinking similarly about those that think they know, not only the month or week, but the year.  At least you don't go that far.  I've got a lot more thoughts on this subject, but tonight, I don't have a lot more time.  Let me just say this:  I do believe that you sincerely believe you are on to something with your conclusion that the timing of the rapture will be sometime between the first of the year and February 22nd---OF SOME YEAR.  Presently, I believe you have convinced yourself, and would try to convince others (because you sincerely care/Heb. 10:25), that it will be this year.  And, if not, you have included the very important "If" to the beginning of your latest statement concerning this in your latest blog post.  My first and biggest problem, however, is that you may as well be saying that Christ---according to The Bible---won't be coming for the Church any of the other 10 months.

BIG PROBLEM

Hi NAE,

That was very gracious of you to check out and read through lot of pages of my blog. Thank you and now asking questions. 

1. I only see the Jewish dates as mentioned in God`s word.

2. I did start a thread concerning what I see as false teaching concerning the rapture. meaning they say believers will be taken unawares while piloting planes, driving buses & cars etc. Let alone the surgeon in the middle of heart surgery. I don`t believe all that as I believe that would show that God was causing so many deaths and the judgments hadn`t even started.

I see that scripture says we will `see the day approaching,` and come together all the more, and the Day will not overtake us as a thief. (Heb. 10: 25, 1 Thess. 5: 4)

I believe that the Lord, the Head of His Body will be drawing us by His Holt Spirit to know that time is short and to get prepared.

The world will not even miss us as the Russian war will have started. I`m preparing a thread on that topic with where we are up to by what is actually happening in the world, now.

19 hours ago, Marilyn C said:
20 hours ago, not an echo said:

BIG PROBLEM

Hi NAE,

That was very gracious of you to check out and read through lot of pages of my blog. Thank you and now asking questions. 

1. I only see the Jewish dates as mentioned in God`s word.

2. I did start a thread concerning what I see as false teaching concerning the rapture. meaning they say believers will be taken unawares while piloting planes, driving buses & cars etc. Let alone the surgeon in the middle of heart surgery. I don`t believe all that as I believe that would show that God was causing so many deaths and the judgments hadn`t even started.

I see that scripture says we will `see the day approaching,` and come together all the more, and the Day will not overtake us as a thief. (Heb. 10: 25, 1 Thess. 5: 4)

I believe that the Lord, the Head of His Body will be drawing us by His Holt Spirit to know that time is short and to get prepared.

The world will not even miss us as the Russian war will have started. I`m preparing a thread on that topic with where we are up to by what is actually happening in the world, now.

Hello Marilyn,

In the short amount of time that I have tonight, I want to ask you again concerning what you think will happen to the "Christian pilots, bus drivers" and "believers driving their cars etc." when the rapture does occur.  And, as you add above, "the surgeon in the middle of heart surgery."

I read your every reply in your thread concerning what you see "as false teaching concerning the rapture."  Unless I'm mistaken, the following is a link to that thread (https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/274041-the-false-teaching-truth-of-what-happens-at-the-rapture/).  Also, unless I'm mistaken, you do not speak to my question there.  So, I'm wondering if you will speak to my question here.  Don't worry about speaking off topic on my thread, as I am requesting you to.  And again, I have some other questions related to this as well, and some statements to make, but all that will hold for the moment.  Don't worry, I know right where we are on our path.  I just think we need the fog to raise a bit before we continue further...

1 hour ago, not an echo said:

Hello Marilyn,

In the short amount of time that I have tonight, I want to ask you again concerning what you think will happen to the "Christian pilots, bus drivers" and "believers driving their cars etc." when the rapture does occur.  And, as you add above, "the surgeon in the middle of heart surgery."

I read your every reply in your thread concerning what you see "as false teaching concerning the rapture."  Unless I'm mistaken, the following is a link to that thread (https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/274041-the-false-teaching-truth-of-what-happens-at-the-rapture/).  Also, unless I'm mistaken, you do not speak to my question there.  So, I'm wondering if you will speak to my question here.  Don't worry about speaking off topic on my thread, as I am requesting you to.  And again, I have some other questions related to this as well, and some statements to make, but all that will hold for the moment.  Don't worry, I know right where we are on our path.  I just think we need the fog to raise a bit before we continue further...

Hi NAE,

I believe all Christians who are `eagerly waiting,` for the Lord to come, (Heb. 9: 28) will be gathered together in small groups knowing the time. I believe the Head of His Body will, by His Holy Spirit prepare the believers in their hearts to know and thus to gather.

So, no planes falling, or cars or buses crashing, or surgeons gone at the vital moment of the operation etc etc.

In our hearts we will know and in the world we will see the Russian Federation, plus Iran, Ethiopia and Libya, their armies gathered outside the Golan heights.

23 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:
59 minutes ago, not an echo said:

Hello Marilyn,

Hi NAE,

I believe all Christians who are `eagerly waiting,` for the Lord to come, (Heb. 9: 28) will be gathered together in small groups knowing the time. I believe the Head of His Body will, by His Holy Spirit prepare the believers in their hearts to know and thus to gather.

So, no planes falling, or cars or buses crashing, or surgeons gone at the vital moment of the operation etc etc.

In our hearts we will know and in the world we will see the Russian Federation, plus Iran, Ethiopia and Libya, their armies gathered outside the Golan heights.

Just noticed your reply.  I'm about to turn in for the night, but I wanted to ask concerning your first paragraph, how do you reconcile your thinking with this that Jesus said in Matthew 24:

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Edited by not an echo

41 minutes ago, not an echo said:

Just noticed your reply.  I'm about to turn in for the night, but I wanted to ask concerning your first paragraph, how do you reconcile your thinking with this that Jesus said in Matthew 24:

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Jesus said that while He was on the earth to the people of Israel concerning their future.

However when Jesus ascended to the Father`s right hand on His throne, (Godhead) then He was made Head of His Body by His Father. (Eph. 1: 20 - 23)

From there the Lord by His Holy Spirit has been building and maturing His Body over the centuries and across the world. The Lord told the believers (via His Holy Spirit and then Paul) that - You, brethren, are NOT in darkness that this day should OVERTAKE you as a thief.` (1 Thess. 5: 4) 

And to come together `exhorting, (encouraging and warning) one another and SO MUCH THE MORE AS YOU SEE THE DAY APPROACHING.` (Heb. 10: 25) 

On 1/3/2022 at 10:10 PM, not an echo said:
On 1/1/2022 at 10:10 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hello Marilyn,

I'm thinking that it will probably do us good to go on and take a seat on the path benches again for a while, as we have remained here a little longer than I felt that we would when we got to our last set of checkpoints.  I haven't forgot that I am at what we might call my checkpoint NUMBER 24.  Interestingly, we are on page 24 as well, so I will have a good reminder if I end up forgetting. :)

I am curious concerning what you say in your second paragraph.  I have scanned your whole blog for a couple of reasons, one, to see if you address what you think will happen to the "Christian pilots, bus drivers" and "believers driving their cars etc." when the rapture does occur.  I mean, whether you believe the rapture to be imminent, something is going to happen in "a moment, in the twinkling of an eye" (I Cor. 15:52) to the "Christian pilots, bus drivers" and "believers driving their cars etc."  Well, I guess unless they all call in that day, or don't go anywhere. :noidea:

I have some other questions related to this as well, and some statements to make, but all that will hold for the moment...

Hello Marilyn,

Well, a few days have now passed, and whereas a little dust may have settled, what you have replied, as I am seeing it, hasn't done much to lift that fog of which I spoke.

Perhaps it will be a help if I first back up to this post and share some of the other questions and statements that I had to it related.

Concerning my position that the rapture event is imminent, you state, "then God would be causing many people to die."  It seems to me that with such a mindset, you would be sympathetic with those who dismiss God because He doesn't intercede more often to prevent, as you say, "much carnage and the loss of life."  It doesn't have to be why God didn't intervene on Dec. 7, 1941 or 9/11/01.  What about the innocent loss of lives when it is a Christian driving the car, or piloting the plane?  What about the innocent loss of lives when the Christian surgeon calls it wrong.  With the Lamb opening the seals, which leads to the blowing of the trumpets, which leads to the pouring out of the vials---and all the death thereto connected---according to your logic, would not this also put Him at fault for "causing many people to die"?

God's chastening of the Israelite nation resulted in hunger conditions getting so bad that mothers turned to eating their children.  Only a remnant of the nation of God's covenant people was spared.  What was the death tow of those who would have liked to have had another chance to repent in 70 A.D.?  If, as you put forth, the "northern army" of Joel 2:20 is your Russian Federation, how many (including innocents) will lose their lives before God removes it?  If that northern army is your Russian Federation, then your Russian Federation is also referred to in Joel's prophecy as "His (God's) army" (2:11) and "My (God speaking) great army" (2:25).  Seems to me that by your logic and conclusion, "God would be causing many people to die" in this scenario as well, just not by driverless cars and buses, pilotless planes, and interrupted heart surgeries.  Hmmm.  I mean, if it is a plane without a guide because of the rapture, or a guided missile because of your Russian Federation, isn't it about as broad as it is long?  Does it matter the manner, if, as you surmise, God is causing it?