Faith-Not-Fear

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

First, I want to say I am so sorry to any ladies who have had to make this awful decision. Many experience such grief and regret. Through the blood of Jesus,  God can forgive and heal. Christians are quick to condemn, but rarely, if ever, do we put our money where our mouths are to help poor women with unplanned pregnancies. 

Even if you don't believe all the stories about death, disability, disease and disfigurement from the vaccine, you cannot deny that vaccines are made using cells grown from aborted babies.  I am disgusted and horrified about the shots we've all had as children. 

I've learned that these cells are used in the research and development (testing) of the Pfizer and Moderna shots. These cells have been used in the production and manufacturing of the J & J shot. Is this why the J & J shot has a higher risk of Guillian Barre syndrome? ? A close family member of mine had this awful disease that comes after vaccinations. 

Maybe you say that you personally didn't kill those children, that those cells grown from them already existed. That reminds me of the interview with the Jewish George Soros where he casually stated that it didn't bother him at all to turn his fellow Jews in the the Nazis because it was going to happen anyway.

What does God think about shedding innocent blood? Abel's blood cried out to God in Genesis 4:10. How much does the cry of millions of slaughtered babies cry into Him? I've read that 33-56 million legal abortions are performed worldwide each year. By the way, did you know that people say the church of Satan practices child sacrifice by abortion and sues for it as a religious right?? Lastly, here are a few verses:

Ezekiel 35:5-6  Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity  had an end:
Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
     Joel 3:19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.

Eze 16:36 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thy filthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, and with all the idols of thy abominations, and by the blood of thy children, which thou didst give unto them

Psalm 139:14-16  I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Proverbs 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:  17  A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Psalms 106:37 Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils, 38  And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood. 39  Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions. 40  Therefore was the wrath of the LORD kindled against his people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance.

1 John 1:7-9 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

I pray that everyone reading this has trusted in the shed blood of Jesus that cleanses us from sin.

Edited by Faith-Not-Fear
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Well Said! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

We are currently in the so-called millennium right now. So get to work!!

According to the book of Enoch, it was Fallen Angels (devils) that originally taught women to commit murder against their unborn babies.

[Enoch 69:12:], we read 12. And the fifth [fallen angel] was named Kâsdejâ: this is he who showed the children of men all the wicked smitings of spirits and demons, and the smitings of the embryo in the womb, that it may pass away, and the smitings of the soul, the bites of the serpent, and the smitings which befall through the noontide heat . . .    

Furthermore, in the Book of [Barnabas, 14:11], we read: 11. You shall not destroy your conceptions before they are brought forth, or kill them after they are born.

And in [The Wisdom of Solomon, 15:5-7], we read: 5. And also those merciless murderers of children, and devourers of man's flesh, and the feasts of blood, 6. . . . and the parents that killed with their own hands souls destitute of help, 7. That the land, which you esteemed above all other, might receive a worthy colony of God's children.

And [Matthew 18:10 and 14:]  10. Be very careful that you do not hold one of these little ones in contempt, for I say to you: in heaven, their angels always behold the face of my Father, who is in heaven. 14. Even so, it is not the will of your Father in heaven that one of these little ones perish. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, Faith-Not-Fear said:

I've learned that these cells are used in the research and development (testing) of the Pfizer and Moderna shots. These cells have been used in the production and manufacturing of the J & J shot. Is this why the J & J shot has a higher risk of Guillian Barre syndrome? ? A close family member of mine had this awful disease that comes after vaccinations. 

I have heard this talked about on the BBC.

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/covid-19-vaccine-janssen-guillain-barre-syndrome-listed-very-rare-side-effect 

https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/guillain-barre-syndrome-warning-for-astrazeneca 

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/2783708 

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,081
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

I would hope you are preaching to the choir here sister.  I would not think there is a need to convince any believer that abortion is wrong. As the references you posted so clearly point our God is not in favor of it and neither should we be.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Source: Abortion Tainted Covid-19 Vaccines

Currently, there are no Covid-19 vaccines not tainted by abortion.  In the future, this might change.

Is there not a scandal from California involving Kamala Harris permitting stem cells from aborted foetuses to be sold for medical research?? 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,081
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

35 minutes ago, Waggles said:

Is there not a scandal from California involving Kamala Harris permitting stem cells from aborted foetuses to be sold for medical research?? 

I would not doubt this but can't confirm it. The links to RCC  statements on the issue are helpful but I think we need to hear from the Christian community at large on this as well. The first thing the world does is go to the so called "church" for answers. I never base my views on what the RCC thinks or does not think. They are so fickle that one day they say one thing and might make a complete 180 on it next month. This is also conditioning. Conditioning the world to see the RCC as the sole authority on all issues.

• Well Said! 1

2 hours ago, Waggles said:

I heard that her office persecuted and harassed the pro-life man who secretly recorded videos where Planned Parenthood discussed selling aborted baby parts and the fees for tissue and organs. I have not seen the videos, but I think he was charged for breaking privacy laws.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Source: Abortion Tainted Covid-19 Vaccines

Currently, there are no Covid-19 vaccines not tainted by abortion.  In the future, this might change.

This is mind mind-blowing.  I wonder how many professing christians have supported abortion and have gotten this Frankenstein medicine. No wonder death & disease results from them. Anyone injecting a poison tainted with the spilled blood of lives taken, risks having their lives prematurely taken.

May God grant me and others the strength to resist the mandate that the demonic Biden signed, the death warrant for many of us healthcare workers. Please pray.

• Praying! 2