• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,081
  • Content Per Day:  9.75
  • Days Won:  149

On 9/19/2021 at 11:48 PM, Faith-Not-Fear said:

This is mind mind-blowing.  I wonder how many professing christians have supported abortion and have gotten this Frankenstein medicine. No wonder death & disease results from them. Anyone injecting a poison tainted with the spilled blood of lives taken, risks having their lives prematurely taken.

May God grant me and others the strength to resist the mandate that the demonic Biden signed, the death warrant for many of us healthcare workers. Please pray.

I hate to tell you this. If what I have read in the past on this subject is true they have been using this in skin creams and makeup. This is not new. Been going on for a long time. I don't agree with it.

I don't use makeup so I guess none of that was an issue for me.

I don't believe the Lord will hold anyone accountable who got this vaccine unawares of the testing involved in making it. I was not aware until more recently of this.

The persons who WILL be held accountable will be those who were directly involved in these things. God doesn't punish ignorance because the ignorant don't know they are ignorant.

I DO NOT support abortion( murder). Never have and never will. In fact it's one of the main things I look at when I vote for a candidate. If they support it I scratch them right off my list.....not that it mattered this time with the rigged election and all.

Edited by Starise
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

53 minutes ago, Starise said:

I hate to tell you this. If what I have read in the past on this subject is true they have been using this in skin creams and makeup. This is not new. Been going on for a long time. I don't agree with it.

I don't use makeup so I guess none of that was an issue for me.

I don't believe the Lord will hold anyone accountable who got this vaccine unawares of the testing involved in making it. I was not aware until more recently of this.

The persons who WILL be held accountable will be those who were directly involved in these things. God doesn't punish ignorance because the ignorant don't know they are ignorant.

I DO NOT support abortion( murder). Never have and never will. In fact it's one of the main things I look at when I vote for a candidate. If they support it I scratch them right off my list.....not that it mattered this time with the rigged election and all.

Yes Star, many, many products have aborted fetal tissues in it. Many women's cosmetics especially. It is not right and it would be nice if chemists could create their products without using those tissues.But we are talking about the world we live in and it is very dark and evil. These people don't care they just want to sell their product. Most of the vaccines are important because they keep us from getting a disease and spreading that disease. Those are the vaccines that have been around a long time and have been tested and are safe such as the flu vaccine. The Covid vaccine is not safe. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

I remember hearing that some name-brand food and drink companies use aborted fetal cell lines to develop "flavorings". Is every health, beauty, food and drink product tainted with blood? 

I give up. No wonder so many of us endlessly battle health problems,  look old beyond our years and are so cold-hearted. Thanks everyone who have responded. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Faith-Not-Fear said:

I remember hearing that some name-brand food and drink companies use aborted fetal cell lines to develop "flavorings". Is every health, beauty, food and drink product tainted with blood? 

I give up. No wonder so many of us endlessly battle health problems,  look old beyond our years and are so cold-hearted. Thanks everyone who have responded. 

If you think that is bad you don't want to know what they put in our drinking water. 

40 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

If you think that is bad you don't want to know what they put in our drinking water. 

I've heard about the fluoride and Prozac theory, graphene effects on humans. Also, chemtrail evidence. Weather modification, government tests on unknowing subjects, etc. Yes, it's such a mad, mad world that sometimes I can't wrap my mind around it. 

18 minutes ago, Faith-Not-Fear said:

I've heard about the fluoride and Prozac theory, graphene effects on humans. Also, chemtrail evidence. Weather modification, government tests on unknowing subjects, etc. Yes, it's such a mad, mad world that sometimes I can't wrap my mind around it. 

The water issue is not a conspiracy thing. Just smell it. That should give it away right there. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

It requires so much research on the part of the consumer these days to try to ascertain whether a product was made ethically and it shouldn’t be so. We need more transparency. There is the stem cell concern but many others as well such as the unethical testing of cosmetic products on animals, as well as the fact that products coming from certain countries may have been made with the use of forced labor. I don’t want to lend my support to those who would perpetuate any such abuses by spending any of my dollars on their products and I try to be as responsible a consumer as possible, but they make it very difficult sometimes.

As far as the water issue, I don’t doubt that there are probably some weird things in our water supply. That being said, I know someone who seems to be very concerned about issues pertaining to water and food contamination but also smokes cigarettes daily and I’ve never quite been able to wrap my head around that one. :emot-rolleyes:

• Well Said! 2

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.55
  • Days Won:  12

On 9/20/2021 at 1:33 AM, Waggles said:

Is there not a scandal from California involving Kamala Harris permitting stem cells from aborted foetuses to be sold for medical research?? 

It was worse than that.  She prosecuted a whistleblower, who revealed what tech companies and abortion clinics were up to.

I take it for granted that many carcinogens and other poisons lurk in our food & water. According to the bible, we should pray over everything we consume. 

But in buying certain brands, we support certain political ideologies, we support slave labor, child labor, animal torture and many other evils. For example, I donated 2 pairs of Nikes years ago to a thrift store. Issues with them include forced labor, child labor, poverty wages, resigning dog torturer Vick, and sponsoring kneeling athlete. 

But none is worse than taking innocent lives, especially children's lives, then companies using cloned cells from these murder victims to develop vaccines, food, drinks, and yes, cosmetic products. Maybe that's why I have had the best results from cheaper plant-based products.  I will research further.

Thanks so much for everyone for your posts. Does anyone know of a website that lists companies and products that do not use (or says they don't use) cells from aborted babies?

Edited by Faith-Not-Fear
  • Thumbs Up 2