rollinTHUNDER

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

wow. It really has been two years!  Time certainly flies, doesnt it rT?  :wub:  :laugh:

Only when you're havin' fun! My guess is: you must love worthy boards! :t:

I love you guys. :wub::t2::wub::t2:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

EU's Shadow Government

I should have been expecting this. The EUobserver is reporting Gijs de Vries, the EU's new anti-terror Tsar, is saying his powers are limited. He says the true power to fight terror remains with the EU member states Read about it here.

This, of course, brings up the question why his post was created. And, it also sounds very much like something the EU's High Representative, Javier Solana, would say. So, what's going on here?

If you've been following the EU the way I have, you've learned not to take what the officials in Brussels say at face value. They speak what I call Euro-spin. They have the ability to say one thing and mean the opposite.

Here's what I think.: I think we're seeing the creation of a shadow government within the EU's Council of Europe. It wasn't that long ago a man by the name of Robert Cooper was appointed Solana's right-hand man. Cooper was once advisor to British Prime Minister Tony Blair. Now we find Solana with a terror Tsar.

And if you recall, the EU's 10-nation military wing, satellite center, defense agency, and now their new battle groups, have also all been placed under Solana.

Like I said, I think we're seeing the creation of a shadow government. And although the real power in the EU remains with the member states, the shadow government is getting ready for its day.

Or should I say, its 3 1/2 years?

04-06-04

http://fulfilledprophecy.com/eu's_shadow_government.html

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/26/1968

Hi everybody~

Hmmmmmmm..........this article reminds me of something vaguely familiar. Maybe just because I'm reading the "Glorious Appearing" but it really makes me think of.......Antichrist and the False Prophet. Here, in this article, the newly appointed terror tsar is speaking of not having enough "pull" or power.....but who does? That's right, Mr. Solana. Also....isn't he Javier's new right hand man? Hmmmmmmmmmm..........Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmm.

In Christ~ Lorie :il: :rolleyes:

Here, in this article, the newly appointed terror tsar is speaking of not having enough "pull" or power.....but who does?  That's right, Mr. Solana.  Also....isn't he Javier's new right hand man?  Hmmmmmmmmmm..........Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmm.

In Christ~  Lorie :il:  :rolleyes:

Hi Lorie,

So far, my guess is that the new terror tsar in not Solana's right hand man. I doubt if Solana would have picked him. And I doubt if this position will have any power. Basicly, his purpose will be to co-ordinate intellegence information to enhance communication between EU member states. It will help, as far as keeping everyone on the same page.

Solana's new right hand man is Robert Cooper from Britain I believe, but we can be sure they are really both in the back seat. If something goes wrong, we know who is going to be behind the wheel.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Wow! what a let down. Here it is Aril 9th and nothin happened and I been waitin around for a whole year. wait something did happen. The death of our Saviour was comemmorated around the world. Thanks for the reminder RT, not that I needed a reminder.

Wow! what a let down. Here it is Aril 9th and nothin happened and I been waitin around for a whole year. wait something did happen. The death of our Saviour was comemmorated around the world. Thanks for the reminder RT, not that I needed a reminder.

Sorry to disappoint you eric,

But just outta curiosity, what were you waiting the whole year to see? :sleep:

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

:t2: I've been keeping up with this thread....I didn't see anywhere where rollin said there was going to be something happening on April 8th. I believe he just started to investigate and look further into the EU April 8th of last year. Or something like that. :D the April 8th prediction coming true is just a series of events that he (rollin) thought could happen.

I hope I explained that right :rofl:

Love and Blessings,

Angel

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Hey I was joking guys, The heading says APRIL 8th PREDICTION. I haven't even been following thread and have no idea what is all about.

• Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

:il: aw thats ok....I thought maybe I missed something....seeings how I usually do it took me awhile to catch on. Try reading the post...good stuff...keeps you up on current events going on elsewhere in the world.

Love and Blessings eric,

Angel

:hug:

Baja Beach Club in Barcelona, Spain Launches Microchip Implantation for VIP Members

Violet Jones/Infowars.com | April 7 2004

Baja Beach Club owner Conrad Chase wanted something unique to identify his VIP patrons. Other clubs had special jewelry or key chains, but he was looking for something special. After brainstorming, he came up with the idea to implant his VIP members with VeriChip's implantable microchip.

Alex has spoken many times over the years about how the making the chip "fun" and how by giving it an elite status soon an entire of young teenagers will be arguing with their parents demanding that they let them be implanted so that they can be in the "in" crowd. The Baja Beach Club and Chase have proved that the trend has started.

When I spoke to Mr. Chase this morning he told me that his implant launch had gotten the international media's attention. He himself was implanted at the media launch of the VIP implant system along with stars from the Spanish version of the TV Show, "Big Brother," (called "Grand Hermano" in Spain).

He also told me that he had been in touch with the VeriChip Corporation and that there were several new developments with their implant system including the Belgian subsidiary of firearm company, FN Herstal, which manufactures Browning and Smith and Wesson firearms, launching a implant-firearm system which would make a firearm functional only to the individual implanted with its corresponding microchip.

The Baja Beach Club is one of Barcelona's hottest night spots. The website describes its VIP area:

"En Baja Beach Club contamos con una zona especialmente habilitada para nuestro p