IGNORED

How will we tell the difference between 'the angels' and the 'resurrected or changed' once ALL have received their spiritual bodies?

DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

Hebrews 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  1

In Hebrews 13:2 it states: “Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.”

Surely this wold elude that angels look like us, wouldn't it?

Or possibly that they are able to disguise themselves.

The majority of Bibles do not say much as far as the description of Angels and how they operate. The Apocrypha books like Enoch describe them in somewhat more detail...

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I use to try to figure out answers to all my questions, which took up a lot of time, then I came across a verse that I could stand on for all my questions.  I'll quote two verses, but the statement I stand on is found in the later part of the last verse.

1 Corinthians 13:11-12

11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

I like to keep it as simple as possible ...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

On 11/8/2021 at 9:35 PM, DeighAnn said:

Mark 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Jude 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

THE LORD, THE SON OF MAN COMES WITH SAINTS AND ANGELS.  

ANGELS ARE SAINTS
WE ARE SAINTS

I think should we all find ourselves in Heaven we will not have to worry about appearances being “mistaken”. We will be filled with knowledge we never had before, including the ability to communicate in a form we are not necessarily familiar with like telepathy. As far as the quote goes this is erroneous. We are not angels, nor are angels saints. The prophets clearly made through description the difference. I am confused how you can quote so much scripture and miss that point. The LORDS army will have both angels and saints in it. We share in common something the angels do not have knowledge of with Jesus. What it was like to be human. They are our watchers and guardians and messengers, but they do not know what it is to have been human. Not even the fallen watchers. They retained their angelic life force. Their sons the nephilim are the closest to an angelic being knowing what it feels like to be human. And based on how poorly they interacted with humans it would appear the bad seed didn’t fall far from the bad parental tree. I believe it is better to simply trust in GOD to have the details all worked out and leave things of Heaven to HIM. We have enough to deal with in this ever worsening world and fighting off the preternatural that would attack us.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

On 9/30/2021 at 9:21 PM, DeighAnn said:

Any thoughts on this?  Gonna be really hard, I am thinking, since we can't tell them apart from us now, imagine when we all have the same type of bodies.  They eat our food and we eat theirs.  They have free will and so do we.  They sin as we do. Some of them get condemned to death as do some of us.  In Jesus will God bring us with Him and Son of man with His angels comes in the glory of Father.  So much 'casual' overlapping of terms.  We must be born from above.  We return to the Father.  Angels ascending and descending on ladder vision and God speaking of the SEED to Abraham...and always that pesky angel...of thy brethren the prophets.  

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Jude 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

Mark 8:34 And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Mark 8:35 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

Mark 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Mark 8:37 Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Mark 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels to the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Hebrews 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things that that of Abel.

Hebrews 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

Hebrews 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

(So definitely 'all in heaven' are not 'sinless' by any means).

Hebrews 12:27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

Hebrews 12:28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

You are thinking in earthly terms. We will know. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, FortifiedbyFaith said:

What it was like to be human. They are our watchers and guardians and messengers, but they do not know what it is to have been human.

Hi Forti,

ARE YOU SURE?  All I need from you is WHERE 'it is written' and the chapter and verse and I will be ALL OVER IT with you.  TRUTH is Truth.  And the truth sets us free.  But, if it isn't WRITTEN not even in those exact words, just anything similar to it,  then I am going to need for you to give me THE MANY examples that refute the MANY examples I have given.   ONE THING I know for sure is that MAN AND ANGEL don't mix well at all.  Knowing GODS PLAN is for ALL to come to repentance, why would God have BILLIONS of ANGELS living with BILLIONS of EARTHY WOMEN?  Or have angels different than Spiritual men, no longer made up of the earth?

Genesis 18:3 And said, My LORD, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:

Genesis 18:4 Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:

Genesis 18:5 And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said.

Genesis 18:6 And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth.

Genesis 18:7 And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it.

Genesis 18:8 And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.

Revelation 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold,

a door was opened in heaven

and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me
which said,
Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

now

IS THIS ANGEL LYING?  OR NOT?
Please be SURE to be aware of WHERE this is written and how FAR FROM 

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

IT IS WRITTEN BECAUSE I AM FULLY AWARE and I have no wish to ADD as I am sure you have no wish to SUBTRACT

Revelation 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

Revelation 22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.

HE FELL BEFORE THE FEET OF THE ANGEL

AND THE ANGELS SAID (and i am not in any way shape or form yelling, UNLESS yelling would help, then I would be willing to do such a thing)  

Revelation 22:9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

Please look up 

fellowservant

brethren

prophets

them which keep the sayings of this book 

Revelation 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

Revelation 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Revelation 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Revelation 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Revelation 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Revelation 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Revelation 22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Revelation 22:21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

I would really appreciate you to show me show me something that TELLS ME we are not because I DO NOT WANT TO MAKE ANYONE EVEN THINK IT,  if it isn't truth,  but so far EVERY thing that I have found WRITTEN in Gods words confirms it while  everything 'man' says says it's wrong. 

How many times have you heard someone say 'what an angel' when looking at a baby?  Or he has gone to be with the angels?  

Ecclesiastes 6:11 Seeing there be many things that increase vanity, what is man the better?

Ecclesiastes 6:12 For who knoweth what is good for man in this life, all the days of his vain life which he spendeth as a shadow? for who can tell a man what shall be after him under the sun?

Ecclesiastes 7:1 A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth.

Ecclesiastes 7:2 It is better to go to the house of mourning, than to go to the house of feasting: for that is the end of all men; and the living will lay it to his heart.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

When I read those verses and put the thoughts side by side,  here is where my beliefs lead.   

We were the 'sons of God' singing and shouting when the earth was created, in other words 'angels'
The day I 'angel/me' descends the ladder I am going away FROM GOD to be born of woman (become a ' HUE man/knit together in the womb') is a sad day indeed as I am the FATHER coming for my day in the sun THEN the day my 'FLESH dies' I am happy  ascending the ladder to return TO GOD.  I am at peace.  I know what is taking place.  I know where I am going.  I have no fear of death.  I know who I am.  

Where does your faith take you?  

56 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

You are thinking in earthly terms. We will know. 

Hi miss,

In which way?  How do you see me as thinking in earthly terms?  Please, Enlighten me.

d

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

18 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Hi Forti,

ARE YOU SURE?  All I need from you is WHERE 'it is written' and the chapter and verse and I will be ALL OVER IT with you.  TRUTH is Truth.  And the truth sets us free.  But, if it isn't WRITTEN not even in those exact words, just anything similar to it,  then I am going to need for you to give me THE MANY examples that refute the MANY examples I have given.   ONE THING I know for sure is that MAN AND ANGEL don't mix well at all.  Knowing GODS PLAN is for ALL to come to repentance, why would God have BILLIONS of ANGELS living with BILLIONS of EARTHY WOMEN?  Or have angels different than Spiritual men, no longer made up of the earth?

I would like to know where you get billions of angels living with billions of earthy women? Where is your written testimony for that? As far as it goes on them not mixing well we agree with each other on that. What part of angelic beings being able to transform themselves into the appearance of men confounds you? That means they are not men (can men transform on their own volition into spirit beings?), they can only resemble men and take on their characteristics. It does not mean that they are human in thinking or form. They are supernatural beings never created from a carbon base as humans are. Their resemblance to man is illusionary, a manifestation.

The Transformations Of The Fallen Angels
Chanuwk (Enoch) 19:1

1 “And Uwryal (Uriel) said to me: ‘Here shall stand the angels who have connected themselves with women, and their ruwach assuming many different forms are defiling mankind and shall lead them astray into sacrificing to demons as alahyam, (here shall they stand,) till the day of the great judgement in which they shall be judged till they are made an end of.”

NOTE  - The fallen angels could change their form into many different images and races of people. The purpose of the transformations (“shape shifts”) was to lead astray mankind. They raised themselves as deities. They also defiled themselves with other living creatures. That was why entire cities were wiped off the face of the earth at the command of GOD including the animals in the cities as ALL WAS POLLUTED.

Jude 1:6 And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Hi miss,

In which way?  How do you see me as thinking in earthly terms?  Please, Enlighten me.

d

When we are on this earth as humans we think in human earthly terms. When we will be in heaven we will have resurrected bodies and we will have a very different heavenly perspective. 

1 hour ago, FortifiedbyFaith said:

What part of angelic beings being able to transform themselves into the appearance of men confounds you? That means they are not men (can men transform on their own volition into spirit beings?), they can only resemble men and take on their characteristics. It does not mean that they are human in thinking or form. They are supernatural beings never created from a carbon base as humans are. Their resemblance to man is illusionary, a manifestation.

Hi Forti

Which angels ever transformed themselves into anything?  Satan sure but he is a Ezekiel 28:14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

YES, he is AN ANGELIC BEING.  But there are LOTS of different Angelic beings.  NOT all are the SONS OF GOD.  Created by God yes. 

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Revelation 22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.

HE FELL BEFORE THE FEET OF THE ANGEL

AND THE ANGELS SAID (and i am not in any way shape or form yelling, UNLESS yelling would help, then I would be willing to do such a thing)  

Revelation 22:9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

Please look up 

fellowservant

brethren

prophets

them which keep the sayings of this book 

PLEASE ADDRESS THE ABOVE

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Seraphim
Cherubim
Archangels
Angels

and

Ezekiel 1:5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man. 6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings. 7 And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass. 8 And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings. 9 Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.

The Transformations Of The Fallen Angels
Chanuwk (Enoch) 19:1

I don't have an Enoch in my Bible.  Please show me in the BIBLE.