• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  586
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/5/2021 at 4:27 AM, 2Believe said:

If we are one of the people left behind after the Rapture, how will we eat if we can not buy or sell  and we refuse to take the mark of the beast. Also if we can't afford to buy a piece of land to live off, and there is a global famine?

Like the Judeans mentioned who hid themselves during 70 A.D.

They went to the Mountains, created new living quarters, most likely gardened and hunted for food.

I live in the High Plains and there are areas so thick you cannot see anything but tress from Satellite and plane/copter images of the areas.

Just set up a lookout for planes/copters/ect and a mass group could easily live for years in Peace!!

8 minutes ago, AandW_Rootbeer said:

Like the Judeans mentioned who hid themselves during 70 A.D.

They went to the Mountains, created new living quarters, most likely gardened and hunted for food.

I live in the High Plains and there are areas so thick you cannot see anything but tress from Satellite and plane/copter images of the areas.

Just set up a lookout for planes/copters/ect and a mass group could easily live for years in Peace!!

^

Because of that, My supplies are hunting gear, tents, Military Charcoal Purified Water Filters, canteens.

Wild Berries, tree bark, plants, mushrooms, several Specie of Fowl, plus elk, several specie of deer, moose, lions, bears, raccoons, squirrels, rabbit, fish in the streams/rivers/waters, everything one needs to survive is found within these mountains.

Edited by AandW_Rootbeer

If you must eat coyotes, wolves, skunk, and other things that seem non appetizing, oh well!!   It can be FOOD from God if needed!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

12 minutes ago, Josheb said:

However, I wonder if any such believer is saving for retirement or the kids college fund or maintaining a mortgage because that is all wasted resources for anyone claiming to believe the tribulation, rapture, or second coming is going to happen soon. 

Some of these decisions could be seen to be based off of fear. I actually took some heat from my wife for believing the vaccum sealed food was necessary. I reasoned that it's food and will be eaten regardless.

You make a good point in that we don't really know how the rest of our lives or time will develop. I believe we should also make those long term plans the best we can.

My plans so far have been preparation driven and not fear driven.  Wars and rumors of wars, famines. These things have plagued us for thousands of years.My expectation for the future is no different especially given our current national and political climate in the US. We might have a distribution problem in the future. We have rows of cargo ship waiting to unload and they can't. "If" we ever get to the place where people are waiting in long lines and fighting for food, I would much rather be the one who has a little to fall back on so I don't need to go risk the issues that could develop over a food war. All depending on how long something like this might last my plan could easily fast become ineffective too.

One of the things I have noticed Satan does is to confuse and create chaos. This is also a directive of the communist party. To tear down a society and it's leadership, to misinform, cause division as much as possible. Cause things to implode internally. Interesting, at least to me, is several of the Satanic cults I have studied also have this as their modus operandi. Objective? To create as much disorder as they can in order to tear down systems of order so they can bring in their kingdom on this earth. Tearing down is a large part of their belief. This is what I believe is taking place in the US right now.

I hate to be a pessimist here and I'm not fear mongering, but I also see the writing on the wall. Of the time frame I can't be sure, but I feel certain it's eventually going to go down.

I am reminded of the serenity prayer.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 11/5/2021 at 7:27 AM, 2Believe said:

If we are one of the people left behind after the Rapture, how will we eat if we can not buy or sell  and we refuse to take the mark of the beast. Also if we can't afford to buy a piece of land to live off, and there is a global famine?

The problem is more deep. Those who won't be raptured will face so big tribulations that they won't worry about "piece of land to live off". Read the seven vials of Rev 16 and you will understand what I am trying to say.