• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,390
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

Wednesday 11-24-21 Kislev 18, 5782 4th. day of the weekly cycle, 64th. Fall Day

Romans Twelve:2 - And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. 1 Thessalonians Five:18 - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

1 Thessalonians Four:3 - For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: Romans Six:6 - Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

LOL, Walter and Debbie

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,269
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Walter and Deborah said:

- In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you

The older I get, the more I appreciate and give thanks, especially the little things. Doing this regularly has made me realize, I'm the richest man I know.

And I believe it is God's will, that I give thanks to you Walter and Debbie, for another neat post, and Thanksgiving Day coincidentally tomorrow...

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

Man's highest aim should be to bring glory to God 1 Corinthians 10:31. This includes praying according to His will. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  2,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,390
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

1 hour ago, Sower said:

The older I get, the more I appreciate and give thanks, especially the little things. Doing this regularly has made me realize, I'm the richest man I know.

And I believe it is God's will, that I give thanks to you Walter and Debbie, for another neat post, and Thanksgiving Day coincidentally tomorrow...

I feel the same way that you do, thank you, “May the LORD bless you and keep you; may the LORD cause His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; may the LORD lift up His countenance toward you and give you peace” ( Numbers 6:24-26.

LoL, Walter and Debbie

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Walter and Deborah said:

Wednesday 11-24-21 Kislev 18, 5782 4th. day of the weekly cycle, 64th. Fall Day

Romans Twelve:2 - And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. 1 Thessalonians Five:18 - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

1 Thessalonians Four:3 - For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: Romans Six:6 - Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

LOL, Walter and Debbie

Living in the will of God is productive in silencing the ignorance of foolish men, but may bring about suffering. But even if we suffer for the cause of Christ we are blessed (Matt. 5:10), "Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake." So doing the will of God is a win, win choice.

1 Peter 2:15 (KJV)
15  For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:

1 Peter 3:17 (KJV)
17  For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

Gary

Edited by bropro
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

very good and timely word

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  695
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/17/1973

Luke 22:42

Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.”

SHALOM❤️

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,977
  • Content Per Day:  5.41
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  01/25/1961

Those rooted in the Lord, as we age sin begins to lose its appeal.  I have noticed that in my own life.  I still have areas that need work and I will never be perfect until I face God.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,059
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

ACCORDING  TO  HIS  WILL

1 THESSALONIANS 2:12  that you would ---walk worthy of  GOD--- who hath called you unto  HIS kingdom and glory

--2:13--  for this cause also ---thank we  GOD  without ceasing--- because when you received the word of  GOD  which you heard of us ---you received it not as the word of men--- but as it is in truth ---the word of  GOD--- which effectually worketh also ---in you that believe---

ACTS 5:20  go stand and speak in the temple to the people ---all the words of tis life---

2 THESSALONIANS 1:11  wherefore also we pray always for you that our  GOD  ---would count you worthy of this calling---and fulfill all the good pleasure of  HIS  goodness and the work of faith with power

PROVERBS 18:21  death and life are in the power of the tongue ---and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof---

LUKE 21:34  and take heed to yourselves lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting and drunkenness and cares of this life and so that day come upon you unawares 

--21:35-- for as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth

--21:36-- watch you therefore ---and pray always---that you may be accounted worthy--- to escape all these things that shall come to pass  ---and to stand before the  SON  OF  MAN---

1 JOHN 2:26  these things have I written unto you concerning ---them that seduce you---

--2:27--  but the anointing which you have recieved of  HIM  abideth in you ---and you need not that any man teach you--- but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things ---and is truth  and is no lie--- and even as it hath taught you ---you shall abide in  HIM---

1 PETER 2:21  for even hereunto were you called because  CHRIST  also suffered for us ---leaving us an example that you should follow  HIS  steps---

JOHN 8:45  ---AND  BECAUSE  I  TELL  YOU  THE  TRUTH  YOU  BELIEVE  ME  NOT---

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

cool