• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

A biblical study of temptation, torment, and demonization.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Joshua,

The tape didn't play until the end,please hear me out.

A born again Christian cannot be posessed by the devil,but they can be oppressed,the people you showed in your video were they unbelievers who were posessed when you told the demons to leave in Jesus name? I assume they were..

I see so many young people these days in so much bondage to this world and the addiction rate is so high,I have a friend who daughters son is very addicted to alcohol,he's only in his twenties,alcohol has power over this boy,he's in and out the hospital but he cannot help himself and after he's clean he will go back to the alcohol.His heart is sensitive for the Lord and many peole are praying for his salvation and deliverance,would you have advice for my friend of how to help her grandson?

The enemy is having such a big hold of the young people these days and he's out for the children,it breaks my heart to see where this is going,we know Jesus is coming back soon and in the meantime we have a job to do ,to preach the gospel and to be a light for this lost world.

Thanks,Angels

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  695
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/17/1973

It is truly a war

SHALOM❤️

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

Hi Joshua,

The tape didn't play until the end,please hear me out.

A born again Christian cannot be posessed by the devil,but they can be oppressed,the people you showed in your video were they unbelievers who were posessed when you told the demons to leave in Jesus name? I assume they were..

I see so many young people these days in so much bondage to this world and the addiction rate is so high,I have a friend who daughters son is very addicted to alcohol,he's only in his twenties,alcohol has power over this boy,he's in and out the hospital but he cannot help himself and after he's clean he will go back to the alcohol.His heart is sensitive for the Lord and many peole are praying for his salvation and deliverance,would you have advice for my friend of how to help her grandson?

The enemy is having such a big hold of the young people these days and he's out for the children,it breaks my heart to see where this is going,we know Jesus is coming back soon and in the meantime we have a job to do ,to preach the gospel and to be a light for this lost world.

Thanks,Angels

Hi angels4u,

The first few clips were a mix, I've seen believers tormented by demons but mostly it's non-believers who come under full blown possession. A few of the people in the video, the lady outside had been a church goer for years, loved Jesus, but had a voice in her head blaspheming the Holy Spirit, When I commanded it to go she coughed and fell on the ground and got free from it. The other girl with the mask on was a believer who heard we did deliverance at our church so she came to get free because she was tormented. Her parents were deep into witchcraft and when she came to the Lord, she had a lot of bondage from that she needed to get free from. The two when I go over demon possession were in Pakistan, I believe they were cultural christians but not born again yet. The guy in the first clip claimed to be a believer but had a lot of occult and new age background. The spirit he thought was the Holy Spirit was actually a spirit guide he let in from his past. He got free and now there is transformation happening in his whole family.

For your friend, I would say keep praying let fruit speak louder than words. I know when I was lost in drugs and alcohol, my mom kept bringing me to Jesus in prayer and intercession, she started sharing Jesus with my friends as well. When I encountered the Lord, I received deliverance and He changed me from the inside out. After that, I realized the peace I was searching for in drugs could only be found in Him.

I noticed that the devil is on an agenda to get people bound, out here new age/witchcraft, sexual perversion, and drug use is rampant which all can open a door to the demonic. At my church we get a lot of new converts and a lot of time, they need deliverance because of doors they opened when they were in the world. I know Jesus is coming back soon, but as this world gets darker, we get to shine even brighter.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

Thanks Joshua for your fast reply, if I'm not mistaken you do street ministry? I heard a preacher this week who's also a street ministry preacher how difficult it is these days to be a street preacher,I'm sure you encounter the same problems.

We serve a Mighty God who told us to go out and preach the gospel and that's what your're doing,we have to be a light in these so dark evil days and to let the people know we can trust God in these dark and darker getting days,that's the only way we can have peace knowing our Savior lives and we have hope for tomorrow.

The Great Commission
…18Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”…

God Bless you Joshua: Jesus lives~

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, angels4u said:

Thanks Joshua for your fast reply, if I'm not mistaken you do street ministry? I heard a preacher this week who's also a street ministry preacher how difficult it is these days to be a street preacher,I'm sure you encounter the same problems.

We serve a Mighty God who told us to go out and preach the gospel and that's what your're doing,we have to be a light in these so dark evil days and to let the people know we can trust God in these dark and darker getting days,that's the only way we can have peace knowing our Savior lives and we have hope for tomorrow.

The Great Commission
…18Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”…

God Bless you Joshua: Jesus lives~

I'm actually pastoring a church now, but still involved in a lot of street ministry and missions. In once sense, its getting harder because offenses and triggers, but on the other end there are a lot of people looking for hope. When everything is shaking, people start looking for something unshakable.  In Portland, OR the homeless camps are taking over and I'm working with ministries that as soon as someone come to Jesus, they can get off the streets into a discipleship home and better their lives. I think my church has seen well over a hundred saved this year.

• Thumbs Up 1

53 minutes ago, Joshua-777 said:

I'm actually pastoring a church now, but still involved in a lot of street ministry and missions. In once sense, its getting harder because offenses and triggers, but on the other end there are a lot of people looking for hope. When everything is shaking, people start looking for something unshakable.  In Portland, OR the homeless camps are taking over and I'm working with ministries that as soon as someone come to Jesus, they can get off the streets into a discipleship home and better their lives. I think my church has seen well over a hundred saved this year.

That's very encouraging to hear, in Canada where I live many people believe the government can't do anything wrong and they know what's best for a person ,where I live now some churches now are asking for a vax pass now ,where's Jesus in all of that? This world is evil and getting darker , Portland is probably one of the most   difficult places for street ministry,how strict is the government with regulation in your church?  

6 minutes ago, angels4u said:

That's very encouraging to hear, in Canada where I live many people believe the government can't do anything wrong and they know what's best for a person ,where I live now some churches now are asking for a vax pass now ,where's Jesus in all of that? This world is evil and getting darker , Portland is probably one of the most   difficult places for street ministry,how strict is the government with regulation in your church?  

Wow, that's very sad to hear. The vax pass seems to be a precursor to the mark. They did a shut down here for a while but we just met in our living room for church.

Portland is interesting because it has had poor leadership and they let antifa and blm riot and destroy the city as they defunded the police while they were putting the police forward in dangerous situations. Now, Portland's crime rate skyrocketed and they don't have enough police to help. Because of that, the mandates aren't holding much weight. We can have church freely and haven't had any problems.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Joshua-777 said:

Wow, that's very sad to hear. The vax pass seems to be a precursor to the mark. They did a shut down here for a while but we just met in our living room for church.

Portland is interesting because it has had poor leadership and they let antifa and blm riot and destroy the city as they defunded the police while they were putting the police forward in dangerous situations. Now, Portland's crime rate skyrocketed and they don't have enough police to help. Because of that, the mandates aren't holding much weight. We can have church freely and haven't had any problems.

You're most likely going through a grace period ,God is opening the door for a while, I don't think it will stay very long open as restrictions everywhere are getting very dark and demonic ,I'm actually not staying in my church if that mandate comes, Canada is like China and Israel and very much up front with all the evil plans of the totalitarianians :( Jesus is our anchor, if we didn't have Him where can we go ,this world is absolutely not our home ,just traveling though ..

Ephesians 5:16
making the most of your time, because the days are evil.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  1

20 hours ago, angels4u said:

Canada is not a monolithic entity.