• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  116
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/17/1968

Prophecy Today by Jimmy DeYoung

As New Orleans moves into chaos a national radio talk show host says End Times are here

Friday, September 02, 2005

Frustration, anger, and despair prevades New Orleans and the Gulf Coast as FEMA authorities promise help soon to arrive for thousands of people stranded without food, water, and relief. Louisiana officials are calling for thousands of National Guard and other military personnel to intervene in securing the region from looters, rapists, drug addicts, and common criminals who are hindering the search and rescue of the victims of Katrina.

Meanwhile, a national talk radio host believes that the severity of hurricane Katrina is clear evidence that civilization is in the End Times described in the Bible, according to George Noory host of Coast to Coast AM.

Jimmy's Prophetic Prospective on the News

As heartache, despair, frustration, and chaos grows in New Orleans the statement by a national radio talk show host that the End Times are here, the scenario for the last days according to Bible prophecy does come into better focus. The category four Hurricane Katrina wreaked devastation to New Orleans, much of Southern Louisiana, the Gulf Coast of Mississippi, and areas in Alabama proclaimed the worst natural disaster to ever hit the United States.

Local, state, and federal governmental leaders and agencies have had to play catch up ball from the very outset of this national tragedy. Moment by moment it seems as the nation watches the images on television reports coming from the area the despair and chaos has increased among the victims of Katrina. The horror of the criminal element and its attack on rescuers, the looting, the raping, and even murder has compounded this already catastrophic situation.

What I have been describing in this report sounds like a page out of Bible prophecy for the End Times. Jesus Christ, from His prophecy message that was given on the Mount of Olives 2,000 years ago, said that in the last days there would be signs in the heavens and upon the earth, distress of nations with no way out seemingly the sea and the waves roaring, those are the words of Jesus Christ found in Luke 21:25.

What has and is happening in New Orleans and the Gulf Coast of Mississippi and Alabama is evidence that the words of Jesus Christ are describing a day when Bible prophecy will be fulfilled, maybe today.

Anyone ready to start flying?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  535
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  08/02/1957

The signs have been around for years.

The increase of earthquake activity around the world. Each one just a little more distructive than the last.

Wars...look how many are being fought right now.

Starvation is running rampant. Not just in third world countries, but right here in the United States. Sad.

Pestilence....look at all the new diseases that are being discovered. One or two a year.

Those are just physical signs.

Look at how the church is slowly becoming a "feel good" institution. Gays and lesbians are taking on leadership roles in some denominations while other denominations say Christ was nothing but a teacher.

Birth pangs.

I truly believe we are witnessing God's hand at work.

Anyway...that's my take on it. If I appear to be rude, I apologize. I don't mean to be. I always seem to come off that way. :huh: Strange.

You have a good one. ;)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/lead-story262.htm

Just something to think about when relating to all this..... this disaster was preventable and ......... words just don't come that I could print here......

Who's to blame..... God or our short sightedness....

He gave us brains and the ability to think......... AAAARRRRRrrgggggggggg.......

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  116
  • Birthday:  06/17/1968

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/lead-story262.htm

Just something to think about when relating to all this.....  this disaster was preventable and .........    words just don't come that I could print here......

Who's to blame.....  God or our short sightedness....

He gave us brains and the ability to think.........    AAAARRRRRrrgggggggggg.......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I heard the same thing. N. O. requested money from congress to upgrade the levees and several times it was denied or reduced. Everyone wants to blame the President, but the power mainly comes from congress and the special interest groups.

We would have the normal hurricane damage, but in the New Orleans basin there would be much much less damage. People who build their homes on the sides of rivers that flood, and ocean fronts understand that sooner or later whatever they have there will be destroyed. Same for some areas in California with earthquakes, and around volcanoes

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Why is it that when something bad happens , someone has to be blamed?

A category 5 hurricane is devastation end of story.

I havent heard of 1 person who died from the levy break.

They have all died from other things like the initial hurricane, lack of medical, lack of food and water, violence etc. The levy has not "Killed" anyone.

Property damage is the least of the worries right now.

Survival is on the front page.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

We Definatly are in the end times :rolleyes: Everything is pointing that way, Phiscally and spiritually! ;) Im ready for take off! I'm Just waiting for Mission control ;)

The Deterioration Church

Within the past twenty years the Church is slowly becoming a feel good Church which is prophesied in Revelation 3:15-16 as the church of the end times,

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  119

If I had a buck for every time somone "prophesied" the end times were here I'd be a wealthy man! :rolleyes:

We Definatly are in the end times ;) Everything is pointing that way, Phiscally and spiritually!  :rolleyes: Im ready for take off! I'm Just waiting for Mission control  ;)

The Deterioration Church

Within the past twenty years the Church is slowly becoming a feel good Church which is prophesied in Revelation 3:15-16 as the church of the end times,

Why is it that when something bad happens , someone has to be blamed?

A category 5 hurricane is devastation end of story. 

I havent heard of 1 person who died from the levy break. 

They have all died from other things like the initial hurricane, lack of medical, lack of food and water, violence etc.  The levy has not "Killed" anyone.

Property damage is the least of the worries right now.

Survival is on the front page.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I firmly disagree. People are leaving their homes because of the flooding and they have no food and water where they are going and no one is bringing them any or taking them any where that they can get any. I find it hard to believe that if the flooding had not occurred that these people did not have a few days food in their houses, and the water delivery system could not have been kepts going for much of the city.

We don't even know yet what is in the housing and buildings that are under water or covered up to their roofs.

We try and find why these things happen (who was at fault) to try and not let it happen again.