IGNORED

Who is the Little Horn of Daniel 8? Can this be linked with the Little Horn in Daniel 7?

adamjedgar

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  193
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Can satan give life, laughable

Your question is void of scriptural truth elementary, read it again and again 

Colossians 1:16-17AKJV

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

I think its important that you understand...i do not ask necessarily ask questions because i dont know the answer to them...I am fare more intelligent than to blindly do this.

Most of the time, when i ask questions, it is because i am wanting to gauge what others think, or to promote discussion about a topic where i already have a view that I intend to discuss with others who may share a view that is clearly in error (such as the very unusual doctrine you came up with about Nimrod). That is the point of my question...it is clear your idea about Nimrod is an extremely difficult position to put forth considering the general consensus about who gives life and to whom!

The bible says that the devil gives authority (clearly NOT to Nimrod), but i do not read into that Satan is also giving life.

Edited by adamjedgar

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,274
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

On 12/23/2021 at 4:02 PM, The Light said:

We can prove it is Nimrod.

Do you understand what is being discussed here?

Jer 10

2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

Hi light

I think it's a bit of a stretch to say that these verses refer to Christmas trees.

Habakkuk 2:19 that I referenced is talking about idols, and it seems likely that Jer 10 is also talking about idols.

Habakkuk 2:19
"Woe to him who says to wood, 'Awake!' or to silent stone, 'Arise!' Can it give guidance? Behold, it is overlaid with gold and silver, yet there is no breath in it at all"

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

3 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi light

I think it's a bit of a stretch to say that these verses refer to Christmas trees.

Habakkuk 2:19 that I referenced is talking about idols, and it seems likely that Jer 10 is also talking about idols.

Habakkuk 2:19
"Woe to him who says to wood, 'Awake!' or to silent stone, 'Arise!' Can it give guidance? Behold, it is overlaid with gold and silver, yet there is no breath in it at all"

Hey Joe,

You really think it's a stretch that these verses represent a Christmas tree?

Jer 10

3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

Seems dead on to me.

But what's happening in the world goes far beyond Nimrod and the Christmas tree.

Easter is the celebration of Semiramis, the mother and wife of Nimrod.

Thanksgiving which we are told began with the pilgrims and the indians is actually an ancient harvest celebration dedicated to the goddess Ceres and the celebration was known as Cerealia. The goddess ceres is actually Semiramis. Also the statue of Liberty is the goddess Ishtar who is Semiramis.

Christmas is the celebration of Saturnalia. It is also the birthday of the sun god, Tammuz, the reincarnation of Nimrod.

And of course Valentines day is the birthday of Nimrod.

Name a holiday and Nimrod or the trinity of his wife or son comes up. Nimrod is the eighth king who is of the seven. Nimrod is the Antichrist.

Edited by The Light

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

18 hours ago, The Light said:

Hey Joe,

You really think it's a stretch that these verses represent a Christmas tree?

Jer 10

Seems dead on to me.

But what's happening in the world goes far beyond Nimrod and the Christmas tree.

Easter is the celebration of Semiramis, the mother and wife of Nimrod.

Thanksgiving which we are told began with the pilgrims and the indians is actually an ancient harvest celebration dedicated to the goddess Ceres and the celebration was known as Cerealia. The goddess ceres is actually Semiramis. Also the statue of Liberty is the goddess Ishtar who is Semiramis.

Christmas is the celebration of Saturnalia. It is also the birthday of the sun god, Tammuz, the reincarnation of Nimrod.

And of course Valentines day is the birthday of Nimrod.

Name a holiday and Nimrod or the trinity of his wife or son comes up. Nimrod is the eighth king who is of the seven. Nimrod is the Antichrist.

I disagree, Nimrod wont be resurrected as the Antichrist

The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

(Daniel) 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Examples: God Of His Fathers

(2 Kings) 21:22KJV
22 And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

(2 Chronicles) 21:10KJV
10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord God of his fathers.

Edited by truth7t7

25 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

I disagree, Nimrod wont be resurrected as the Antichrist

The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

(Daniel) 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Examples: God Of His Fathers

(2 Kings) 21:22KJV
22 And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

(2 Chronicles) 21:10KJV
10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord God of his fathers.

As I've told you multiple times. Daniel 11 IS NOT ABOUT THE ANTICHRIST. It is about AN ANTICHRIST. There are two beasts, one from the sea and one from the earth. 

The beast from the sea, is THE ANTICHRIST. It is Nimrod, who is the eighth king, and is of the seven.

The beast from the earth, is AN ANTICHRIST. He is the 7th king and the rider on the white horse. He is a king of the north.

You are taking the characteristics of both beasts and combining them. 

The Antichrist WILL NOT BE A JEW. He is the Assyrian and the King of Babylon, not a Jew.

Edited by The Light

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

4 hours ago, The Light said:

As I've told you multiple times. Daniel 11 IS NOT ABOUT THE ANTICHRIST. It is about AN ANTICHRIST. There are two beasts, one from the sea and one from the earth. 

The beast from the sea, is THE ANTICHRIST. It is Nimrod, who is the eighth king, and is of the seven.

The beast from the earth, is AN ANTICHRIST. He is the 7th king and the rider on the white horse. He is a king of the north.

You are taking the characteristics of both beasts and combining them. 

The Antichrist WILL NOT BE A JEW. He is the Assyrian and the King of Babylon, not a Jew.

We disagree, the bad guy seen in Daniel chapters 7,8,9,11 are all the same bad guy, same as Paul's (man of sin), and John's (the beast), same guy, different names

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

We disagree, the bad guy seen in Daniel chapters 7,8,9,11 are all the same bad guy, same as Paul's (man of sin), and John's (the beast), same guy, different names

Well, I already showed you why the guy in Daniel 11 cannot be the Antichrist. He dies at the end of Daniel 11 around the time of the great tribulation. The Antichrist does not die until later. There are two beasts, not one.

I'm not going to bother posting the scriptures again, because it doesn't appear to matter what the Word says. We see what we want to see despite what the word says. I see it all the time. I just can't process the reason for not accepting the facts. The guy, a king of the north, dies. He can't be the Antichrist no matter how much you disagree.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,698
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

2 hours ago, The Light said:

Well, I already showed you why the guy in Daniel 11 cannot be the Antichrist. He dies at the end of Daniel 11 around the time of the great tribulation. The Antichrist does not die until later. There are two beasts, not one.

I'm not going to bother posting the scriptures again, because it doesn't appear to matter what the Word says. We see what we want to see despite what the word says. I see it all the time. I just can't process the reason for not accepting the facts. The guy, a king of the north, dies. He can't be the Antichrist no matter how much you disagree.

If I may, unless there is no further interest I would like to bring this back to the original topic - that being the 'little horn' of Daniel 7 and 8. I guess it is no surprise that the AC has taken over when the 'little horn' is discussed.

So, let me attempt to see if there is an interest in going backwards a little since I really have not found too much (my opinion only) that answers the question.

There are perhaps 3 separate issues to address and have folks comment on:

In Daniel 7, we see the 4th kingdom of chapter 2 being shown quite differently. The first 3 kingdoms in Daniel 7 are now depicted as an animal with certain characteristics (this is at the KINGDOM LEVEL AND NOT THE KING LEVEL - however, if you disagree, please mention it). The 4th kingdom in Daniel 7  is also an animal but it can not be likened to any animal on the earth - the best image is one of a 'beast'. And JUST AS WITH THE OTHER 3 kingdoms, this beast will also have some 'features' brought into it (example: the bear has 3 ribs in its mouth and leans to one side). Here in the 4th kingdom, OUT OF THE BEAST will come 10 horns. Later, another 'little horn' will emerge where it will pluck out 3 out those 10 horns leaving only 7 of them remaining. 

Now, before we move on to chapter 8, is there any disagreement with the above interpretations of the 4th kingdom in Daniel 7 ONLY? (please do not go beyond Daniel 7 to answer this .... don't quote Daniel 8 or Matthew or Revelation,etc., Daniel 7 can be interpreted AT THIS TIME OF ITS READING).

Now, if you find there are 3 separate ACTORS here within the 4th kingdom in Daniel 7, then I would ask if anyone equates ANY ONE OF THESE 3 ACTORS AS THE ANTICHRIST (WHO IS NOT MENTIONED IN DANIEL AT ALL).

Thank you, Charlie

Edited by Charlie744

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  193
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

Only thing I wish to add Charlie (and this i feel is potentially going to destroy my own theology)...

Note what is says in 8:2

"Daniel spoke, saying, “I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the four winds of heaven were stirring up the Great Sea. 3And four great beasts came up from the sea,"

4 winds stirred up the sea...

I think that is important to make note of (I'm sure you and I both know why and where that may lead us when we get to the next chapter. DOH!!!:th_frusty:)

Now i ask an important question...we need a explanation of what the 4 winds are that stir up the sea. What are they?

Edited by adamjedgar

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,698
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

12 minutes ago, adamjedgar said:

Only thing I wish to add Charlie (and this i feel is potentially going to destroy my own theology)...

Note what is says in 8:2

"Daniel spoke, saying, “I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the four winds of heaven were stirring up the Great Sea. 3And four great beasts came up from the sea,"

4 winds stirred up the sea...

I think that is important to make note of (I'm sure you and I both know why and where that may lead us when we get to the next chapter. DOH!!!:th_frusty:)

Now i ask an important question...we need a explanation of what the 4 winds are that stir up the sea. What are they?

Adam, are you sure about the verse  = 8:2?