IGNORED

Who will represent God during the Tribulation Period?

JohnR7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, AdHoc said:

Yes. In Acts 1 the inspired record has angels telling the disciples that our Lord will come again as he went - that is, on the Mount Olives. This is predicted by Zechariah 14:4. So I do look for His coming according to Philippians 3:20. 

20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

I suggest you do too because loving His coming is a condition for receiving your crown (2nd Tim.4:8).

The warning in Matthew 24 that you allude to is for Jews. Read the context. From the Temple in the first verses through verse 31 and the four winds, it all pertains to Jews. It is the Jews that still wait for the birth in Bethlehem and the appearing of Messiah from Egypt, the wilderness and Nazareth of Galilee. False Christ's are not a problem for the Church. We are instructed to "beware" of false teachers (2nd Pet.2:1).

As to mortal bodies, only all Christians will have their resurrection bodies at Christ's coming (1st Cor.15:23). Many Israelites will too (Dan.12:2). But a section of Israel (those who survive the Great Tribulation) and the Gentiles who survive the Great Tribulation, will still have their Adamic bodies. Israelites will receive the Law written inside them and also receive a new hearts and new spirit (Jer.31:31-34, Ezek.11:19, 18:31, 36:26). The Gentiles, still in their Adamic bodies will need the "rule of the rod of iron" from Jesus (Rev.19:15) and the Overcomers of the Church (Rev.2:27).

Thanks for the response!

Those seen in Matthew chapter 24 are persecuted for the name and witness of Jesus Christ his (Church) where there isn't Jew or Greek

Jesus Christ warned his followers, he wouldn't be found any Place Upon this earth, the future Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, proclaiming to be the Messiah

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:9 & 23-27KJV

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Edited by truth7t7

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

1 hour ago, AdHoc said:

This sequence has Him coming only once and staying on earth.

So we never go to Heaven, we just meet Jesus in the clouds as He returns to the mount of Olives. What about the Judgement thrown of Christ? That is in the clouds? You think: "While still in the clouds, He judges the Church." 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,068
  • Content Per Day:  3.30

16 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Thanks for the response!

Those seen in Matthew chapter 24 are persecuted for the name and witness of Jesus Christ his (Church) where there isn't Jew or Greek

Jesus Christ warned his followers, he wouldn't be found any Place Upon this earth, the future Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, proclaiming to be the Messiah

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:9 & 23-27KJV

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Thanks for the reply. As your answer does not address what I wrote, I find myself perplexed what to answer. Are we in agreement about he Lord "coming" (v.27), about the Lord reigning on earth, and about there being a vast number of me still in their Adamic body?

29 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

Thanks for the reply. As your answer does not address what I wrote, I find myself perplexed what to answer. Are we in agreement about he Lord "coming" (v.27), about the Lord reigning on earth, and about there being a vast number of me still in their Adamic body?

Thanks for the response

My response was crystal clear, those seen in Matthew 24 are Christian's, followers of Jesus Christ, the (Church), neither Jew/Greek

The provided scripture in Matthew 24:23-27 clearly warns the believer of the future Antichrist, and how Jesus won't be found on earth with mortal man

Jesus Christ returns immediately after the future great tribulation in fire and final judgement, dissolving this earth by fire "The End"

There isn't going to be a 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom on this earth it's "Gone"

Hope that helps

Jesus Is The Lord 

Edited by truth7t7

15 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

So we never go to Heaven, we just meet Jesus in the clouds as He returns to the mount of Olives. What about the Judgement thrown of Christ? That is in the clouds? You think: "While still in the clouds, He judges the Church." 

Yes and yes! Man was made for the earth (Gen.1:26-28). God has never changed His plan, and God's councils cannot be overthrown. Not only is demeaning to the "ALL-mighty" that Christians think that one of His mere creatures can stop Him doing what He wants, there is not a single verse that says that man's destiny is heaven. His Lord is in heaven - but returns. His reward is saved in heaven but Christ brings the reward with Him. The Kingdom that our Lord Jesus said "was at hand" when He came to Israel, was the "Kingdom (out) OF heaven" - not, "the Kingdom IN heaven". Our Lord Jesus is Creator of earth, Owner by default and Heir by decree of the Father. The Bible ends with God's Abode and Jesus' Bride being heavenly in nature, but "coming down to earth".

Our short stay in heaven is because we are to be raptured. We are only raptured to escape what happens on the whole earth. But Revelation 19 and Jude 14 cannot be read any other way. We return with Christ (1st Thess.4:14).  

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

Thanks for the response

My response was crystal clear, those seen in Matthew 24 are Christian's, followers of Jesus Christ, the (Church), neither Jew/Greek

The provided scripture in Matthew 24:23-27 clearly warns the believer of the future Antichrist, and how Jesus won't be found on earth with mortal man

Jesus Christ returns immediately after the future great tribulation in fire and final judgement, dissolving this earth by fire "The End"

There isn't going to be a 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom on this earth it's "Gone"

Hope that helps

Jesus Is The Lord 

Then we'ed better investigate this matter because scripture cannot contradict itself. Look what these say; 

Psalm 78:69; And he built his sanctuary like high palaces, like the earth which he hath established for ever.

Psalm 104:5; Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.

Psalm 119:90; Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.

1st Chronicles 16:30; Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.

Psalm 93:1; The Lord reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the Lord is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.

Psalm 96:10; Say among the heathen that the Lord reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.

On 12/15/2021 at 10:37 AM, AdHoc said:

Then we'ed better investigate this matter because scripture cannot contradict itself. Look what these say; 

Psalm 78:69; And he built his sanctuary like high palaces, like the earth which he hath established for ever.

Psalm 104:5; Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.

Psalm 119:90; Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.

1st Chronicles 16:30; Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.

Psalm 93:1; The Lord reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the Lord is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.

Psalm 96:10; Say among the heathen that the Lord reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.

Thanks for the response!

Scripture is very clear, the earth will fall and not rise again, this earth will be "Dissolved" into it's very elements

This earth will pass away, and a new creation will take place, and it's called the "New Earth" not the Moon, Venus, Pluto, Mars, but "Earth"

The "Earth" will remain forever, in the "New Earth"

Hope that helps

Jesus Is The Lord

Isaiah 24:20KJV

20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV

10But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Edited by truth7t7

• 5 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.70

Greetings,

Can anyone give a simple definition for "tribulation period?"

Tatwo...:)

• Followers:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.40
  • Days Won:  11

Who will represent God during the Tribulation Period?  Those who endure to the end—the Elect!

"And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. "But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

- Matthew 24:12-13 (NKJV)

• Followers:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.40
  • Days Won:  11

Also the Two Witnesses! 760B05F4-14F7-48FD-9248-32708760C066.gif.cd7f0fe99bdfe18610774f61c971b66d.gif760B05F4-14F7-48FD-9248-32708760C066.gif.cd7f0fe99bdfe18610774f61c971b66d.gif