truth7t7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time On This Earth

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Edited by truth7t7

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

The Bible teaches us that there will be a literal 1000 year millennium on this earth in the future.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

The Bible teaches us that there will be a literal 1000 year millennium on this earth in the future.

I Respectfully Disagree

No place in the scripture is a literal 1,000 year Kingdom on this earth found

Jesus Christ returns in the resurrection of all, and in fire and final judgement, dissolving the heavens and earth by fire (The End)

I look forward to further discussion, feel free to post your claims of this kingdom you believe in, we can look at Gods words of truth together

Jesus Is The Lord

Edited by truth7t7
Correction

1 minute ago, truth7t7 said:

We Respectfully Disagree

Jesus Christ returns in the resurrection of all, and in fire and final judgement, dissolving the heavens and earth by fire (The End)

I look forward to further discussion, feel free to post your claims of this kingdom you believe in, we can look at Gods words of truth together

Jesus Is The Lord

If you say there is no where in scripture that says there will not be a 1000 year millennium in the future then you are giving the words in the Holy Bible your own meaning. That is dangerous. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

If you say there is no where in scripture that says there will not be a 1000 year millennium in the future then you are giving the words in the Holy Bible your own meaning. That is dangerous. 

You are making claims without provided scripture in argument

I have provided my claim with scripture and explanation as the OP shows

You have called me "Dangerous" because I disagree with your "Opinion", would that be dangerous in itself?

Please respond with scripture to disprove my claims, my view concerning eschatology would be closely aligned to Ahmillennial 

Jesus Is The Lord

Edited by truth7t7

18 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

You must be reading a different Bible than I am.

By all means, please provide scripture to support a claim of a future 1,000 year kingdom on this earth, where many teach Jesus Christ will sit upon this earth in Jerusalem upon a physical throne of David

This will be the false Messiah the Antichrist

Waiting for your scripture and argument to support your claims of a literal Millennial Kingdom on this earth?

Jesus Is The Lord

Edited by truth7t7

10 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

You are making claims without provided scripture in argument

I have provided my claim with scripture and explanation as the OP shows

You have called me "Dangerous" because I disagree with your "Opinion", would that be dangerous in itself?

Please respond with scripture to disprove my claims, my view concerning eschatology would be closely aligned to Ahmillennial 

Jesus Is The Lord

Revelation 22: 18-19

18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God[shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

4 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Revelation 22: 18-19

18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God[shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

I fully believe in Revelation 22:18-19, adding a kingdom on earth for 1,000 years thats not seen, would be adding to Gods words in my opinion

Jesus Is The Lord

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

56 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

We Respectfully Disagree

Jesus Is The Lord

May I ask you who are "we" ?

We Respectfully Disagree