IGNORED

Does Daniel show the timing of the opening of the scroll?

JoeCanada

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

What is written below I asked you to put scripture to.  The is written above is what you put forth.  I don't follow it at all and actually find myself more confused than ever.  I find when conversations are so far from each other it serves to edify no one and so will now thank you for you time and agree to disagree.  

I believe we are in the Apostasy, the love of many has grown cold, wars and rumors of wars

I believe the next solid sign will be when a command goes out to rebuild the areas surrounding the temple mount, the wall/street, this will start the future literal 70 weeks of Daniel, 7 weeks preparation 62 weeks building, in the 70th week Jerusalem will be surrounded by armies, I believe "Muslim" in stopping the building near their mosque on the temple mount, at this time Jew/Hebrew Antichrist will be revealed bringing peace and proclaiming to be Messiah returned the 3.5 year tribulation starts

At this time two literal prophets will be revealed (Two Witnesses) Revelation 11, bringing plagues upon a literal human man (The Antichrist) and world for 1260 days or 3.5 years,  a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt 

In the final week of earth's existence, the Two Witnesses will be killed in Jerusalem, dead bodies literally lay in the street, a literal world celebrates their death, they will be called to heaven before a world watching, as the final hours of earth's existence unfolds in the 3 woes

The world armies will be gathered to Israel/Megiddo at this time, drawn by devils in deception

Jesus Christ returns to the final battle, the resurrection and final judgement takes place in fire that dissolves the earth (The End)

Eternity as the New Heaven, Eaeth, Jerusalem, are revealed 

Thanks for your time D

Jesus Is The Lord

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,275
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

20 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Hi Joe,

Wow, lots of stuff.  
Daniel 7:1-7
Would you agree everything before this is somewhat a 'history' of powers that have ruled on earth?   The past?

Hi DeighAnn,

Daniel 7:1-7 are future. When Daniel received this vision, King Neb was already dead 10 years, so the vision did not include him. Many think that the 4 beasts of Dan 7 are the same as the 4 kingdoms of Dan 2. They are not.

" LIKE a lion.....RESEMBLING a bear.....LIKE a leopard......"

They are "LIKE"....but they are not the same. They only "RESEMBLE" the four kingdoms. 

This being future?

Daniel 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Would you agree this future event would be taking place in the last WEEK, in the last  3 1/2 years when the image is set up?

If so, we will have covered few thousand years correct?

Daniel 7:8 may very well occur just before the 70th week. When the angels, the four winds of heaven, are stirring up the great sea, this may very well refer to a war being waged on the nations around the Great Sea (Eastern Mediterranean, according to the OT). Which makes sense as Dan 7:7 speaks of the 4th terrifying beast crushing and trampling down and devouring. 

IF we are in agreement so far, then would the thrones that are cast down belong to 
Revelation 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast  14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

them?

Daniel 7:9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

I'm not sure where you get "Daniel 7:9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down,"

I use the NASB which says...."I kept looking until thrones were SET UP"

Which version are you using that says "thrones were cast down"?

Daniel 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Could this fit in with Satan bound and not released for the 1000 years? Their lives waiting until judgment day?

No, I don't believe this is talking about Satan being bound for 1000 years. 

The beast has a 3-part nature. The beast is an a political empire: Dan 7:17 "These 4 beast are 4 kingdoms".......... he is a demon, ARCHON, in Rev 17:8 "the beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come out of the abyss"....... and also an earthly king Rev 17 9-10 "sitting on a scarlet beast, the seven heads are 7 mtns, and they are 7 kings"

So when Dan 7:11 says "his body destroyed" it is the human aspect of the beast, the earthly king"

19 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Daniel 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Daniel 12:13 But go thou thy way till the end be for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

1335 - 1290 = WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Hi DA,

We know what the 1260 days mean. They are the same period of 42 months and 3 1/2 years; and time, times and half a time. They are equal to the reign of the antichrist and the great tribulation. 

Dan 12:11 " From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination is set up, there will be 1290 days"

This is 30 days after the physical coming of Christ, after Armageddon. It could be the Sheep and Goat judgment: 

Matt 25:31-33 "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats...."

The goats are thrown into the Lake of Fire along with the Antichrist (Human portion) and the False Prophet. It is at this judgment that Jesus removes all the remaining wicked from the earth.

The 1335:...... 75 days after His coming. This is the Jewish Feast of Hanukkah, the feast that celebrates the rededication of the Temple. 

Dan 12:12 "How blessed is he who keeps waiting and attains to the 1335 days"

This is a "best guess scenario" from pulling scripture.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.59

20 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

I'm not sure where you get "Daniel 7:9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down,"

EXCELLENT points.  YES, I see now and seems I must start afresh.  I see why Babylon can't be because it had ALREADY risen so it couldn't be included in a future rising.  OK, thank you.  On with a new point of view.   

Does it say UP SET or SET UP because mine say UP SET and kjv says cast down and 

7412. remah ►
Strong's Concordance
remah: to cast, throw
Original Word: רְמָה
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: remah
Phonetic Spelling: (rem-aw')
Definition: to cast, throw

Word Origin
(Aramaic) corresponding to ramah
Definition
to cast, throw
NASB Translation
cast (10), impose (1), set (1).

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
cast down, impose
(Aramaic) corresponding to ramah; to throw, set, (figuratively) assess -- cast (down), impose.

see HEBREW ramah

More this direction (as opposed to Dan 2).   

Revelation 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

this 'him', is he JUST the CENTRAL POWER BEHIND  

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea,

AND in control of the KINGDOMS and so is not 'kingdoms' at all?  Maybe more powers... 

having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

In the past when talking about 'kingdoms' I have thought them to be more like 'powers' political, financial, religious, energy, transportation, communications, water, food.....instead of kingdoms with countries and rulers 

but you said 'LIKE' AND RESEMBLING' making those POSSIBLY fit here
where they don't fit there.  And they are more 'hidden' or in the back ground AND easy to control without being 'the face of' but the power behind....

Who knows what I am saying...just woke up.   THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSE.  I definitely don't think what I was thinking so will think some more and get back.  

29 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi DA,

We know what the 1260 days mean. They are the same period of 42 months and 3 1/2 years; and time, times and half a time. They are equal to the reign of the antichrist and the great tribulation. 

Dan 12:11 " From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination is set up, there will be 1290 days"

This is 30 days after the physical coming of Christ, after Armageddon. It could be the Sheep and Goat judgment: 

Matt 25:31-33 "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats...."

The goats are thrown into the Lake of Fire along with the Antichrist (Human portion) and the False Prophet. It is at this judgment that Jesus removes all the remaining wicked from the earth.

The 1335:...... 75 days after His coming. This is the Jewish Feast of Hanukkah, the feast that celebrates the rededication of the Temple. 

Dan 12:12 "How blessed is he who keeps waiting and attains to the 1335 days"

This is a "best guess scenario" from pulling scripture.

Well good morning Joe,

More eye opening stuff!!!  Seriously, I have not given much study to these things so when I am lost,  I am completely lost.   Could you tell me where I can find this in  Scripture so I can read more about it.  I don't remember anything about that.  (makes me think it still isn't quite time, then again could just be the age)   I am liking the best guess...

Thank you again...  d

5 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Well good morning Joe,

More eye opening stuff!!!  Seriously, I have not given much study to these things so when I am lost,  I am completely lost.   Could you tell me where I can find this in  Scripture so I can read more about it.  I don't remember anything about that.  (makes me think it still isn't quite time, then again could just be the age)   I am liking the best guess...

Thank you again...  d

Hey d,

Which ones were you specifically looking for scriptures for. 

I think I have scripture referenced all of them, so I'm not sure which ones you are looking for........ (I am a little dense sometimes..:)

42 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Hey d,

Which ones were you specifically looking for scriptures for. 

I think I have scripture referenced all of them, so I'm not sure which ones you are looking for........ (I am a little dense sometimes..:)

Thank God, I am all over the place, nothing makes sense or fits at all. 
I truly just need to read and study and not interrupt nor participate for awhile until I come to some sort of foundation that is solid.   I think I do, then find I'm just trying to fit it with what I know instead waiting for the words to tell me where they belong.  Usually comes when I have a BUNCH of random facts I don't know what to do with. That is the only way I ever get it right.   I need to put in the time and prayer which I have not done yet,  so again THANK GOD you didn't try and fix the vast amount of problems in those posts.    

Believe me you weren't being dense, God was just saying 'walk away' right now she isn't near ready.   THANK YOU again  God bless you for trying...d