• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

4 There were giants (Hebrew: nfaliym = "wood-cutters; lumberjacks") in the earth in those days; and also after that, when "the sons of God" came in unto "the daughters of men," and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown (popular men).

IF WHAT you are saying is TRUTH, the FLOODING WOULD NEVER END.   

Something was DIFFERENT.  GIANTS.  And we know ENOCH was the prophet foretold of the angels that would cause the flood of Noahs time

and I accept as truth as IT IS WRITTEN

Jude 1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Jude 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Jude 1:10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

Jude 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

Jude 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

Jude 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Jude 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

Jude 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

We know who are reserved in chains right?  We don't even have to 'put this together' ourselves, it is done for us.  

9 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

like Dr. Tony Evans, have said!

QUIT FALSELY ACCUSING ME.  I DO NOT NOW AND HAVE NEVER READ ANY BOOKS WRITTEN BY MEN ON THEIR THOUGHTS OF GODS WORDS (except one called 'a mans journey or a mans destiny or something like that') I KNOW almost NOTHING OF ANY RELIGION SAVE being a Christian and what the Bible tells me and what I have read here.  

10 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

This is found in Ezekiel 28:15. But, again, this is NOT talking about the Devil called "haSatan," Hebrew for "the Enemy"; this is talking about the king of Tyre!

Genesis 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Not sure HOW THAT would be explained to GOD after He wrote all this about 'that rock'.  This doesn't even take a leap of faith, it's just in your face truth.  

Ezekiel 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

Ezekiel 28:13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Ezekiel 28:14 THOU ART THE ANOINTED CHERUB THAT COVERETH ; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Ezekiel 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Ezekiel 28:16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

Ezekiel 28:17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

Ezekiel 28:18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

Ezekiel 28:19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

Tyre, Tyrus

Or Tsowr {tsore}; the same as tsor; A ROCK ; Tsor, a place in Palestine -- Tyre, Tyrus.

see HEBREW tsor

Deuteronomy 32:30 How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up?

Deuteronomy 32:31 For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges.

Deuteronomy 32:32 For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter:

Deuteronomy 32:33 Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps.

Deuteronomy 32:34 Is not this laid up in store with me, and sealed up among my treasures?

Deuteronomy 32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

Deuteronomy 32:36 For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left.

Deuteronomy 32:37 And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted,

Please, there has never been any MAN fits that description.  SPIRIT OF THE WORDS.  ITS' ABOUT BUILDING, NOT tearing down.  

10 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

THESE WERE THE NAMES GIVEN TO THESE THINGS, THE FIRMAMENT (EXPANSE) AND THE DRY GROUND, FOR THE FIRST TIME!

in the renewing of the earth from the perished state it had been put in.  

You have GOD creating an earth FROM AN already existing EARTH not speaking a new earth into being.  Another fact that words just can't get around.  

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Hi Retro,
I see how you discern the words of God through the laws of language but could you share with me something that has been spiritually discerned by the leading of the Holy Spirit?  I am just wondering if that is where the disconnect is stemming from.  

Never the less, the FACTS REMAIN.  Satan, created the full pattern, ruling kingdoms, protecting the Mercy seat till INIQUITY found in him HIM IN THE GARDEN clearly making the GARDEN impossible to be 'in the beginning'.  What ever the WORDS lead you to believe, that is just the plain unvarnished truth.  

Heaven is real and it isn't just 'sky' no matter what the 'word' definition is.  It seems no matter how many verses speak to the subject, one at a time they are negated for one reason or another.  For me, not only the preponderance of evidence  suggests there was an age before this one that Satan was a ruler in it and that iniquity was found in him and that the earth became null and void (a 'STATE' GOD HIMSELF SAYS He didn't create it in) but the leading of the Holy Spirit make it as real as this computer I am typing on, albeit you don't believe it.  

God backs up what He tells us in other parts, I see them.  Everything wasn't just status quo in the days of Noah. How can we be positive?  The flood.  The strange flesh.  The angels who left their estates.  The giants.  I understand you write it off through word definitions, I don't.  The spirit of the words is where I am lead.  

'On earth as it is in heaven'.  We know there is a huge society in heaven right now.  We know there are thrones and elders and beasts angels and armies in heaven.  We know they are not only sent to the earth we know they leave on their own.  We know they warn of problems, give prophecy, create and fix problems here on earth.  

I believe the words of God are perfect and read them as such, even KNOWING that they have had evil hands on them, but as God only opens my eyes when I am ready I am sure He blinds me to those 'errors' also.  I approach it all in complete faith in the leading of the Holy Spirit. Do you?  Is that your 'go to' also?  Do you find yourself building upon the foundation or do you find yourself tearing down?  

I believe 'heaven' is a lot more involved in what takes place here than we realize. 

d

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day  7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Ephesians 6:7 With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men

Ephesians 6:8 Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.

Ephesians 6:9 And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven neither is there respect of persons with him.

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle NOT against flesh and blood,

BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES
against powers,
against the rulers of the darkness of this world,
against spiritual wickedness IN HIGH PLACES 

Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day and having done all to stand.

Daniel 10:12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.

Daniel 10:13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Daniel 10:14 Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days for yet the vision is for many days.

I stand with Retro, "The Sons Of God" were human men and not Angel's as you claim, Chuck Missler and his teaching of the Nephilim are dead and gone

Angel's dont have penises or human sperm for procreation with humans, they aren't given in marriage

Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,588
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

Hi Retro,
I see how you discern the words of God through the laws of language but could you share with me something that has been spiritually discerned by the leading of the Holy Spirit?  I am just wondering if that is where the disconnect is stemming from.  

Shalom, DeighAnn.

Sure. The Ruwach haQodesh Elohiym has shown me mostly happy things, like the vision of the New Jerusalem upon the horizon, towering above the landscape, and the wonderful images of the foundation below one's feet and another foundation high above my head providing a "floor" for the next part of the city above.

However, there is a negative side to what He has shown me, as well. Which really isn't "negative," UNLESS one's expectations were set too high. There's no heaven, and there's no hell. Instead, "hell" is translated from the words "sh'owl," and "hadees," which are Hebrew and Greek words respectively, that mean "asked about" and the "unseen."

"Sh'owl" is definitely talking about the grave, whether a sepulchre, a tomb, or a crypt. It was the place families would go to pay their respects, and children would "ask about" their relatives.

"Hadees" is often confused with "Hades," the mythical "place of the dead" ruled by the Greek god by the same name. However, in the Scriptures, it is a word that is meant to be translated directly as the "a-," a negative particle, and "idees" the word meaning "seen." 

But, before you go crazy with disbelief, just rest assured that I TOTALLY 100% BELIEVE in the Resurrection, Yeshua`s Kingdom starting with the last 1000 years of this age, and going on into the next when God re-creates the earth, a NEW Earth, with a New Sky and the eternal city, the AWESOME ("HOLY") City, New Jerusalem, descending and landing upon it, beginning the Third Age, wherein will live righteousness.

I also TOTALLY 100% BELIEVE in the Lake of Fire and Brimstone, "Brimstone" being the old word for "sulfur."

It's just that for either, we die, go into the ground, and wait unconsciously for the Resurrection. That may sound bad, but the truth is that, for those who die in the Lord, they close their eyes in death, and open them in the Resurrection! For them, it's an instantaneous change! And, no matter where they are buried - in the ground, in a crypt, in a sepulchre, at sea, or burned up in a cremation, the Resurrection is an act of Creation!

So, there's no "disconnect" on my end with either the Ruwach haQodesh or an understanding of the Bible.

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

Never the less, the FACTS REMAIN.  Satan, created the full pattern, ruling kingdoms, protecting the Mercy seat till INIQUITY found in him HIM IN THE GARDEN clearly making the GARDEN impossible to be 'in the beginning'.  What ever the WORDS lead you to believe, that is just the plain unvarnished truth.  

I'm sorry, but those AREN'T "FACTS" UNLESS the Bible SPECIFICALLY STATES them! (Also, I know that it's a pain for most these days, but could you please use punctuation? Sometimes, I can't tell where a sentence leaves off and a new one begins.)

Let's break this down:

"Satan, created the full pattern, ruling kingdoms ..."

Does he? He THINKS he owns the kingdoms of this world to offer them to Yeshua` when He was tempted 40 days and 40 nights, but that would be delusional.

And, what in the world does "created the full pattern" mean?

"... protecting the Mercy seat ..."

And, just where do you get THIS piece of fiction?

"... till INIQUITY [was] found in him ..."

Again, this was said about the King of Tyre in Ezekiel 28:15. Tyre (which is "Tsor" in Hebrew and the Romans called it "Tyrus") was a REAL Phoenician city, and it was sacked by Alexander the Great in 332 B.C.

Consider a few verses later:

Ezekiel 28:17-19 (KJV)

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

This was a MAN "among the people!" Consider some of the verses before verse 15:

Ezekiel 28:1-10 (KJV)

1 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

2 "Son of man, say unto the prince (ruler) of Tyrus,

"'Thus saith the Lord GOD;

"'"Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, 'I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas'; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God3 Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee: 4 With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures: 5 By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches:"

6 "'Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD;

"'"Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God; 7 Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness. 8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas (i.e., by drowning).

9 "'"Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, 'I am God'? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee. 10 Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it,"

saith the Lord GOD.'"

This passage doesn't use the Hebrew word for "angel" ("mal`akh") nor the Hebrew word for "watcher" ("`iyr"). But, it DOES use the word for "a red [man]" ("aadaam").

"HIM IN THE GARDEN clearly making the GARDEN impossible to be 'in the beginning'."

I'm not sure where you get this bit of "knowledge," but I suspect that it likewise came from some weird understanding of Ezekiel 28 as referring to haSatan. I'm guessing that it was verse 13, right?

What are you saying? That (A) the Garden of `Eeden was BEFORE the Creation as described in Genesis 1:2-2:7? That (B) the Garden of `Eeden was during the reign of this king of Tyre? Or, that (C) the Garden of `Eeden was made AFTER the Creation Week?

"What ever the WORDS lead you to believe, that is just the plain unvarnished truth."

First, there's absolutely NOTHING here that is "just the plain unvarnished truth." It's been "varnished" by the "lacquer" of theology, specifically Satanology, a division of angelology, which is itself a division of general theology.

I'll have to deal with more tomorrow. G'night.

23 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, DeighAnn.

Sure. The Ruwach haQodesh Elohiym has shown me mostly happy things, like the vision of the New Jerusalem upon the horizon, towering above the landscape, and the wonderful images of the foundation below one's feet and another foundation high above my head providing a "floor" for the next part of the city above.

However, there is a negative side to what He has shown me, as well. Which really isn't "negative," UNLESS one's expectations were set too high. There's no heaven, and there's no hell. Instead, "hell" is translated from the words "sh'owl," and "hadees," which are Hebrew and Greek words respectively, that mean "asked about" and the "unseen."

"Sh'owl" is definitely talking about the grave, whether a sepulchre, a tomb, or a crypt. It was the place families would go to pay their respects, and children would "ask about" their relatives.

"Hadees" is often confused with "Hades," the mythical "place of the dead" ruled by the Greek god by the same name. However, in the Scriptures, it is a word that is meant to be translated directly as the "a-," a negative particle, and "idees" the word meaning "seen." 

But, before you go crazy with disbelief, just rest assured that I TOTALLY 100% BELIEVE in the Resurrection, Yeshua`s Kingdom starting with the last 1000 years of this age, and going on into the next when God re-creates the earth, a NEW Earth, with a New Sky and the eternal city, the AWESOME ("HOLY") City, New Jerusalem, descending and landing upon it, beginning the Third Age, wherein will live righteousness.

I also TOTALLY 100% BELIEVE in the Lake of Fire and Brimstone, "Brimstone" being the old word for "sulfur."

It's just that for either, we die, go into the ground, and wait unconsciously for the Resurrection. That may sound bad, but the truth is that, for those who die in the Lord, they close their eyes in death, and open them in the Resurrection! For them, it's an instantaneous change! And, no matter where they are buried - in the ground, in a crypt, in a sepulchre, at sea, or burned up in a cremation, the Resurrection is an act of Creation!

So, there's no "disconnect" on my end with either the Ruwach haQodesh or an understanding of the Bible.

I'm sorry, but those AREN'T "FACTS" UNLESS the Bible SPECIFICALLY STATES them! (Also, I know that it's a pain for most these days, but could you please use punctuation? Sometimes, I can't tell where a sentence leaves off and a new one begins.)

Let's break this down:

Does he? He THINKS he owns the kingdoms of this world to offer them to Yeshua` when He was tempted 40 days and 40 nights, but that would be delusional.

Again, this was said about the King of Tyre in Ezekiel 28:15. Tyre (which is "Tsor" in Hebrew and the Romans called it "Tyrus") was a REAL Phoenician city, and it was sacked by Alexander the Great in 332 B.C.

Consider a few verses later:

Ezekiel 28:17-19 (KJV)

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

This was a MAN "among the people!" Consider some of the verses before verse 15:

Ezekiel 28:1-10 (KJV)

1 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

2 "Son of man, say unto the prince (ruler) of Tyrus,

"'Thus saith the Lord GOD;

"'"Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, 'I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas'; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God3 Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee: 4 With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures: 5 By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches:"

6 "'Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD;

"'"Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God; 7 Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness. 8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas (i.e., by drowning).

9 "'"Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, 'I am God'? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee. 10 Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it,"

saith the Lord GOD.'"

This passage doesn't use the Hebrew word for "angel" ("mal`akh") nor the Hebrew word for "watcher" ("`iyr"). But, it DOES use the word for "a red [man]" ("aadaam").

"HIM IN THE GARDEN clearly making the GARDEN impossible to be 'in the beginning'."

I'm not sure where you get this bit of "knowledge," but I suspect that it likewise came from some weird understanding of Ezekiel 28 as referring to haSatan. I'm guessing that it was verse 13, right?

What are you saying? That (A) the Garden of `Eeden was BEFORE the Creation as described in Genesis 1:2-2:7? That (B) the Garden of `Eeden was during the reign of this king of Tyre? Or, that (C) the Garden of `Eeden was made AFTER the Creation Week?

"What ever the WORDS lead you to believe, that is just the plain unvarnished truth."

First, there's absolutely NOTHING here that is "just the plain unvarnished truth." It's been "varnished" by the "lacquer" of theology, specifically Satanology, a division of angelology, which is itself a division of general theology.

I'll have to deal with more tomorrow. G'night.

God has given you visions of New Jerusalem and your bringing the forum a revelation there is no "Hell"?

You really don't have me convinced of either

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Let's break this down:

Sorry,   '...you were the SEAL OF PERFECTION full of wisdom and perfect in beauty'  '...perfect you were in your ways from the day you were created...'

he was created in full perfection  -  made the full pattern

the prince of this world

the valley of the shadow of death

42 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

I get it from the OT.

Exodus 25:16 And thou shalt put into the ark the testimony which I shall give thee.

Exodus 25:17 And thou shalt make a mercy seat of pure gold: two cubits and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof.

Exodus 25:18 And thou shalt make two cherubims of gold, of beaten work shalt thou make them, in the two ends of the mercy seat.

Exodus 25:19 And make one cherub on the one end, and the other cherub on the other end: even of the mercy seat shall ye make the cherubims on the two ends thereof.

Exodus 25:20 And the cherubims shall stretch forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces shall look one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubims be.

Exodus 25:21 And thou shalt put the mercy seat above upon the ark; and in the ark thou shalt put the testimony that I shall give thee.

Exodus 25:22 And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel.

Do you see any duel references in the words of God anywhere?

John 8:21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.

John 8:22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.

John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for IF YE BELIEVE NOT THAT I AM HE, ye shall die in your sins.

AS TO MY PUNCTUATION AND SPEECH AND BELIEFS, maybe you should take a lesson from here

1 Corinthians 2:1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

1 Corinthians 2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and Him crucified.

1 Corinthians 2:3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.

1 Corinthians 2:4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of MAN'S WISDOM  but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power

1 Corinthians 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.

1 Corinthians 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

1 Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

1 Corinthians 2:13 Which things also we speak, NOT IN THE WORDS WHICH MAN'S WISDOM TEACHETH BUT

THE HOLY SPIRIT TEACHETH COMPARING SPIRITUAL THINGS WITH SPIRITUAL

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

1 Corinthians 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

All them Phars and Sadds knew the meanings of all the words too.  Still they missed GOD walking among them.  THANK GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT LEADS TO UNDERSTANDING AND TRUTHS THAT THE WORDS THEMSELVES are not able to. 

1 hour ago, Retrobyter said:

In Eden the garden of God you were every stone precious your covering the sardius topaz and diamond Beryl onyx and jasper Sapphire turquoise and emerald and with gold the workmanship of your timbrels and pipes for you on the day you were created was prepared.  

So this king being in EDEN, would be Adam, Eve or Satan, correct?  So who was it and how old were they when they died?   

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

God has given you visions of New Jerusalem and your bringing the forum a revelation there is no "Hell"?

I am saying that  'IT IS WRITTEN' but no one is bothering to check it out.  

A CONSUMING fire.  What happens when something has been consumed?  There is an END that comes about.  

IT ISN'T MY FAULT NO ONE else seems to be checking it out for themselves, but  the words we are given are pretty straight forward.  It's the passing on of the 'explanation' and that not checking it out ourselves that is the problem.  

2654. katanaliskó 
Strong's Concordance
katanaliskó: to use up
Original Word: καταναλίσκω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: katanaliskó
Phonetic Spelling: (kat-an-al-is'-ko)
Definition: to use up
Usage: I use up, spend, consume (as with fire).
HELPS Word-studies
2654 katanalískō (from 2596 /katá, "down, according to," intensifying 355 /analískō, "consume") – properly, consume all the way ("up to down"), i.e. exactly (decisively, conclusively). 2654 (katanalískō) means "to consume utterly, wholly (kata, intensive)" (Vine, Unger, White, NT, 125) and only occurs in Heb 12:29.

SO,  They don't love Him.  They are STUPID.  They are EVIL.  WHAT WOULD HAVING THEM SUFFERING FOR ALL ETERNITY accomplish?   Nothing.  

2 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

I am saying that  'IT IS WRITTEN' but no one is bothering to check it out.  

A CONSUMING fire.  What happens when something has been consumed?  There is an END that comes about.  

IT ISN'T MY FAULT NO ONE else seems to be checking it out for themselves, but  the words we are given are pretty straight forward.  It's the passing on of the 'explanation' and that not checking it out ourselves that is the problem.  

2654. katanaliskó 
Strong's Concordance
katanaliskó: to use up
Original Word: καταναλίσκω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: katanaliskó
Phonetic Spelling: (kat-an-al-is'-ko)
Definition: to use up
Usage: I use up, spend, consume (as with fire).
HELPS Word-studies
2654 katanalískō (from 2596 /katá, "down, according to," intensifying 355 /analískō, "consume") – properly, consume all the way ("up to down"), i.e. exactly (decisively, conclusively). 2654 (katanalískō) means "to consume utterly, wholly (kata, intensive)" (Vine, Unger, White, NT, 125) and only occurs in Heb 12:29.

SO,  They don't love Him.  They are STUPID.  They are EVIL.  WHAT WOULD HAVING THEM SUFFERING FOR ALL ETERNITY accomplish?   Nothing.  

The smoke of their torment will be "Eternal"!

It's not about what DeighaAnn thinks or feels, but what Gods word clearly states below

Revelation 14:9-11KJV

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,588
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

5 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

God has given you visions of New Jerusalem and you're bringing the forum a revelation there is no "Hell"?

Shabbat shalom, truth7t7.

No, there is no "Hell." That piece of fiction comes from the Greek mythology incorporated into the "churches" in the late 100s to 300s A.D., that "Hades" is below our feet and is the domain of the god Hades, where he rules. The name "Hell" comes from Norse mythology, as one might realize watching movies, like Thor Ragnarok, where Thor's sister, "Hel," comes back to Asgard as the godess of death.

From this nonsense, comes the idea that Satan rules over Hell! HaSatan doesn't WANT to go to the Lake of Fire where He will endure eternal fire! He FEARS his destiny! So, it's ridiculous to think that he would rule over some burning "Hell" in this current time period.

There IS a "Lake of Fire burning with Brimstone" or a "Lake of Fire and Sulfur" or a "Lake of Burning Sulfur." THIS is where haSatan is going to go. (Revelation 20:10.) THIS is where the Beast and the False Prophet are going to go. (Revelation 19:20.) THIS is where the unjust people are going to go, after they first stand trial at the Great White Throne Judgment. (Revelation 20:11-15.) This much is READILY learned from Scripture.

In the meantime, death and decay come to all. However, the dead small and great, the just and the unjust, are going to STAND before the Throne! They shall have to be resurrected to stand trial, and this will fulfill Yeshua`s prophecy and promise:

John 5:25-29 (KJV)

25 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. 26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."

So, because God the Word became a man, Yeshua` the Messiah of God and the Son of God, and became a true Human Being, a "Son of man," He has been given the authority to judge all at the Great White Throne Judgment. The just, or rather, those justified by God, will claim the blood of the Messiah and will go freely into His Father's Kingdom. However, the unjust, those who were never justified by God, the ungodly, will be punished in the Lake of Fire, which was the fate of the devil and his messengers.

Revelation 21:5-8 (KJV)

5 And he that sat upon the throne (God the Father) said,

"Behold, I make all things new."

And he said unto me,

"Write: for these words are true and faithful."

6 And he said unto me,

"It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son

8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Just a little additional information:

Another Greek word, that is really a transliteration of a Hebrew phrase, that was translated as "Hell," was "ge'enna" (spelled gamma-epsilon-epsilon-nu-nu-alpha) often written "gehenna," suggesting at one point it was two Greek words where the second word began with rough breathing. It comes from the Hebrew words "gei-Hinnowm," which means the "Valley of-Hinnowm." This is a VERY REAL PLACE, just outside of the Old City of Jerusalem, in the southeast corner close to where the trash used to be burned (and still is). Kings of old would set up their judgment seats within that valley, facing Jerusalem and the Temple, with the trash burnpit on the left and the Golden Gate, leading to the Temple, on the right. The accused would stand trial at the king's judgment seat and if found guilty of a capital crime, would be sentenced to stoning and burning on the left. Those acquitted would be set free to the right, and their duty was to immediately thank God for His mercies and forgiveness with a sacrifice.

This is also where the later kings of Judah set up an idol of Molech where they sacrificed their children to the fires set in his "belly."

It's a good bet to believe that Yeshua` will set up His Great White Throne for judgment in this same place, and those on the left will be consigned to the Lake of Fire.

Furthermore, a king is a judge, especially a king of Israel. So, it is not impossible for Yeshua` to be judging his people and the rest of the world from His throne in Israel throughout the Millennium, the FIRST 1,000 years of His Kingdom.