Run Run Trudeau

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

I hope the protest keeps going, but in a way that does not break any laws or cause too much inconvenience so as to not give Trudeau any more excuses to do anything.....that way if he does, it will only continue to reflect all the more badly on him.  Don't let anger or ego entice things to escalate....just be patient and he will be soundly defeated in the next election.  We have to remember it's the peacefulness of this protest that has garnered so much support for it and against him politically.....need to keep that going.  Wise as serpents, harmless as doves.  To avenge is mine, says the Lord.

Edited by Heleadethme

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  717
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

I hope the protest keeps going, but in a way that does not break any laws or cause too much inconvenience so as to not give Trudeau any more excuses to do anything

The only alternative is a general strike. Truckers need to stop driving. Farmers need to stop taking crops to market. Tradesmen need to stop working. A coordinated strike in this manner will cripple Canada while also give Trudeau nothing to lash out against.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, LearningToLetGo said:

The only alternative is a general strike. Truckers need to stop driving. Farmers need to stop taking crops to market. Tradesmen need to stop working. A coordinated strike in this manner will cripple Canada while also give Trudeau nothing to lash out against.

There is simply not the support for this across the country.

While the convoy did receive a fair bit of sympathy from a larger cross-section of Canada, the majority still think they are misguided even while supporting their right to protest. Trudeau could have probably defused a lot if he had even been a bit sympathetic to the fact that everyone is tired of the pandemic. The federal government is extremely limited in what they can do about much of the complaints since all health matters are the purview of the provinces. The original impetus, border crossing issues for truckers, is a federal issue.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05

On 2/16/2022 at 4:40 PM, Warrior of truth said:

1316981124_bandicam2022-02-1620-33-09-971.jpg.83ef45f344349514c056bbf2bfc97448.jpg

COVID IS NOT A THREAT TO SOCIETY... TYRANNY IS

Iv been repeating this warning and am amazed at the amount of so called Christians who are still advocating for this evil. Such people will see this and they will ignore it, deny it or even worse they will try and justify it...

Satan is here in the form of tyranny and many foolish people are supporting him

May be God sent those truckers because the church remains silent ?

@Heleadethme

@LearningToLetGo

@teddyv

Edited by R. Hartono

19 hours ago, LearningToLetGo said:

I hope the truckers and supporters know that they have already accomplished a lot by doing nothing more than "holding the line".  Even if they do nothing further but keep holding the line, this has already been a huge success from where I'm sitting....it just needs a little time to percolate down, so to speak.

This has felt like a move of God from the beginning.....and praying it will stay that way as long as we don't try to run on ahead of Him, but stay with Him in what HE is thankfully doing.  There are spiritual forces at work here that are much bigger than us mere mortals....without God we can do nothing.  The battle truly is the Lord's.

It might be worth considering that what gave Trudeau the excuses he needed to invoke the Emergencies Act were only the parts where the truckers went a little too far...blocking traffic on the Ambassador bridge and honking horns too much in Ottawa.   God can't bless lawlessness....... and such things also cause people to withdraw their support, thinking politically.   Anyway, that's my take.

8 hours ago, teddyv said:

There is simply not the support for this across the country.

While the convoy did receive a fair bit of sympathy from a larger cross-section of Canada, the majority still think they are misguided even while supporting their right to protest. Trudeau could have probably defused a lot if he had even been a bit sympathetic to the fact that everyone is tired of the pandemic. The federal government is extremely limited in what they can do about much of the complaints since all health matters are the purview of the provinces. The original impetus, border crossing issues for truckers, is a federal issue.

Narcissists are not able to empathize....if he had any humanity at all he could have easily defused this, extended a little understanding, bent just a little and rolled back the truckers vaccine mandate which made no logical sense to begin with.  And who knows who his handlers really are as well....he is robotic and vacuous like someone under a strong cult influence.  But now thanks to his mishandling of it the protest has grown to be about so much more than vaccines for truckers.  Nevertheless it looks to me as though it is all playing into God's hands, I hope so.

Trudeau says he is all for the farmers in India peacefully protesting and affirms the process of negotiation for them...but when it comes to his own electorate he turns up his nose and DISDAINS to dialogue with them.  So infuriating.  May God duly reward him....hope I'm not wrong in thinking he has already fallen into the pit he dug for others.

9 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

May be God sent those truckers because the church remains silent ?

@Heleadethme

@LearningToLetGo

@teddyv

I guess it depends on what you mean by the church...?  There are many believers who are part of the protest (peacefully).  That is even why it has been peaceful up to now, I believe.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.91

On 2/23/2022 at 7:05 AM, Heleadethme said:

I guess it depends on what you mean by the church...?  There are many believers who are part of the protest (peacefully).  That is even why it has been peaceful up to now, I believe.

Also, the church is not unanimously in agreement with the stated goals of the protesters. I'd like to think that I am part of the church but I think they protest is misguided. I am not unsympathetic, as I think everyone is very tired of the pandemic. They did behave themselves although I imagine the incessant honking became a bit much.

Anyway, the emergency order was revoked yesterday or the day before that.

11 hours ago, teddyv said:

Also, the church is not unanimously in agreement with the stated goals of the protesters. I'd like to think that I am part of the church but I think they protest is misguided. I am not unsympathetic, as I think everyone is very tired of the pandemic. They did behave themselves although I imagine the incessant honking became a bit much.

Anyway, the emergency order was revoked yesterday or the day before that.

I agree that people are tired of it all....can't keep folks living like prisoners indefinitely and expect them to be happy about it.     Certainly is time to learn to live with this virus being around.  But I think this protest started out more specifically, as a protest against government overreach in making people lose their livelihoods if they chose not be vaccinated, if I read it right....then it began to gather momentum and blossomed into becoming a vehicle for protesting about things in a more general way.  Myself I was glad to see Canadians speaking their minds for a change, and I believe this protest has woken a lot of people up and exposed a lot of things that needed exposing, as well as sent a strong message to governing officials in giving their leash a good yank.

But yes, too much horn honking in Ottawa, that must have been torture for the people living there... and it played into Trudeau's hands and gave him the excuse he needed, unfortunately.  And the Ambassador bridge protest should have left a lane open for passing traffic, like the Ottawa protest was considerate to do.  Oh well, live and learn, I hope.