IGNORED

Ezekiel Chapter 39 Is This A Future Or Historical Battle?

truth7t7

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

30 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

My eschatology is 100% "Futurist" your claim is false, 66-70AD Jerusalem played absolutely no part in fulfillment of Matthew Chapter 24

Matthew Chapter 24 is future, the 3 items below are future unfulfilled

1. Matthew 24:15, Daniel's Abomination

2. Matthew 24:21, The Great Tribilation

3. Matthew 24:29-31, The Lords return in the clouds of heaven

My eschatology is 100% "Futurist" your claim is false

What if he's right? Can you not be wrong?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

10 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Before that happens He will deal with Israel and they will all be saved on the end of the Trib and we will reign with Him for a 1000 year. And then Judgement day.

And after that a new beginning as it once was...

Glory to God.

Thanks for the response, I read your claims of Millennium on this earth, but this is found no place in scripture as you claim

Perhaps you can find scripture that you believe represents your Kingdom on earth and post it?

Edited by truth7t7

2 minutes ago, angels4u said:

What if he's right? Can you not be wrong?

I'm fully aware of my belief concerning eschatology and its 100% "Futurist"

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

6 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Can you please stop saying there is no Millenial that and just post that you don't believe in the Millenial instead of denying there is a Millenial?

Can you post what you believe to be a Millennial Kingdom on this earth, I haven't been able to find it in scripture?

Just now, truth7t7 said:

Thanks for the response, I read your claims of Millenniim on this earth, but found no place in scripture as you claim

Perhaps you can find scripture that you believe represents your Kingdom on earth and post it?

your Kingdom on earth and post it?

My Kingdom? I see that comment as mocking..

Satan Bound
…5The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years were complete. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection! The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him for a thousand years. 7When the thousand years are complete, Satan will be released from his prison,…Rev.20:6

1 minute ago, Heaven_Bound said:

It's possible!  I won't say I am for sure on it.   But those kingdoms divided by Alexanders Generals eventually became Babylon, and the place where Daniel was at.   So like many things in the Bible, we see it fulfilled in Ancient times and then be fulfilled in the future.   I don't know myself.   I am just trying to piece the clues in Daniel together and it just made some sense hahaha

:) I hear you ,I just did a study on Daniel from Dr.Andy Woods,I think you would like his teaching,there's so much we don't know ..

Let me know what you think of Andy Woods study about this?

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?app=desktop&list=PLJ5WZ9aWBhyhY2UPT9gqFY81ZobByHsEn

9 minutes ago, angels4u said:

My Kingdom? I see that comment as mocking..

Satan Bound
…5The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years were complete. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection! The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him for a thousand years. 7When the thousand years are complete, Satan will be released from his prison,…Rev.20:6

Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

48 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Do you believe Jesus Christ will return to earth in the clouds of heaven?

Matthew 24:29-31

I believe that after the 7 year tribulation has ended which is still future Jesus Christ will return to this earth. 

• Thumbs Up 3

17 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

There is no Babylon until Alexander dies and his Generals become kings of the lands that were conquered and then split.

Joshua mentioned a reference to a Babylonian garment, he was walking the earth with Moses, many, many, years before Alexander in 323BC

Joshua 7:21KJV

21 When I saw among the spoils a goodly Babylonish garment, and two hundred shekels of silver, and a wedge of gold of fifty shekels weight, then I coveted them, and took them; and, behold, they are hid in the earth in the midst of my tent, and the silver under it.

Edited by truth7t7

1 minute ago, Heaven_Bound said:

Even before that in Genesis, the Tower of Babel is considered Ancient Babylon.   But the Powerful Babylon of Nebuchadnezzar did not exist until "after" Alexander the Great.

Ok got it, thanks for the response