• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

The 4 trumpets are also parallel to the iron of the statue of Dan. 2, except that the iron begins when Rome takes control over the people of Israel in 63 BC and the trumpets begin after the 70 AD fall of Jerusalem.

The 4 trumpets begin before the iron Roman legs divide in the 3rd century and end when the iron/clay toes of the statue end when Jerusalem is restored, 1967.

The iron of the statue is the strongest and largest, when the iron first begins. As the timeline continues it shows the legs getting smaller and eventually are diminished by the clay. The feet divide into 10 (10, the number of complete division), then the toes grow smaller and end when Jerusalem is restored.

It might be observed that the toes do not come back together and re-form into an iron formation that is large like at the beginning of the iron. This proves that the toes do not form one nation again, as some teach. Instead, the stone strikes.

The 4 trumpets follow this pattern also. They begin strong and diminish in power over the broken branches until Jerusalem is restored.

The iron is Rome and the power of Rome over the children of Israel ended when Jerusalem was restored, ending the time of the statue and the 4 trumpets.

-----

As the 4 trumpets diminish over time, towards the end of their sounding, the 5th trumpet blows.

The angel separates the first four trumpets by announcing the 3 woes, that are also shown as trumpets blowing by Jesus. This helps to confirm the unity of the 4 trumpets that are about where ever the broken branches are in the 4 parts of creation, Rev 14:7.  

The 4 trumpets show how the broken branches suffer by rejecting Jesus and the gospel Pentecost kingdom.

This raises the questions of, "Why didn't the broken branches realize that they had been rejected by God after Jerusalem fell in 70 AD"? And "Why didn't God  reveal the cause to them"? 

I mean, It was certainly spoken of by the scriptures that Jerusalem would be destroyed and that Israel would be scattered into the gentile nations, Dan. 12:7.

I would suppose that it is the same as these modern times. Respected shepherds and teachers are leading many souls astray, revealed as cults and the RCC in our times. 

It used to be said, "200 million Catholics can't be wrong", but now it is "1.1 billion Catholics can't be wrong". They are trying to follow the herd, an animal instinct that says that there is safety in numbers, which God has proven to be wrong over and over again. The only safe place is with Jesus and the truth.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,192
  • Content Per Day:  1.49
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 2/10/2022 at 8:48 AM, Dennis1209 said:

Where do you place this verse in the prophetic time frame, in the millennium?

Ezekiel 39:9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

I believe the book of Revelation to be written in chronological order, with parenthetical chapters inserted. Providing we agree on that point, who is left at and after the AOD to burn those weapons for seven years? 

Re: your first question -- this is the immediate aftermath of the time of the 7th Bowl, at which time "the wrath of God is complete[d]." Rev. 15:1

2nd question: the remnant of the house of Israel is left to burn the weapons, as  the passage so states.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

Re: your first question -- this is the immediate aftermath of the time of the 7th Bowl, at which time "the wrath of God is complete[d]." Rev. 15:1

2nd question: the remnant of the house of Israel is left to burn the weapons, as  the passage so states.

The weapons of Ezekiel chapter 39 were burnt long ago, historical wooden weapons of warfare, Shields, Bows, Arrows, Spears

100% Historical

Ezekiel 39:9KJV

9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,530
  • Content Per Day:  2.69
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, WilliamL said:

I don't subscribe to a preterist view as some. We are not specifically told when the Gog <=> Magog invasion will occur, but could the seven years mentioned be a hint?

I don't see Israel burning weapons of war during the millennium, though possible. Israel cannot be burning them for fuel during the entire Tribulation, because they will not be around after the AOD at mid-tribulation. 

Therefore, it seems very plausible, they would have to start burning the weapons of war for fuel, at the very minimum of 3.5 years before the official start of the Tribulation. To complete the entire seven-year period. 

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

100% Historical

Then surely you can tell us when this took place:

Ezek. 38:18 “And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” says the Lord GOD, “that My fury will show in My face. 39 For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: ‘Surely in that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel, 40 ‘so that the fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the earth shall shake at My presence. The mountains shall be thrown down, the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.’ 41 I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains,” says the Lord GOD. “Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 42 And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. 43 Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the LORD.” ’

6 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I don't see Israel burning weapons of war during the millennium, though possible. Israel cannot be burning them for fuel during the entire Tribulation, because they will not be around after the AOD at mid-tribulation. 

Therefore, it seems very plausible, they would have to start burning the weapons of war for fuel, at the very minimum of 3.5 years before the official start of the Tribulation. To complete the entire seven-year period. 

There are so many presumptions in this that it is hard to know to start.

The whole Ezek. 38-39 passage is post-Trib. It takes place at the end of the Wrath.

The Trib ends before the Wrath begins. They are not the same thing.

There is no biblical mention of a 7-year trib.

The 5th Trumpet

Matt 24:31, Is the 5th trumpet and not the 7th trumpet. The gathering of the elect is from the gentile nations of the world where the people of Israel have fled to after the 70 AD fall of Jerusalem. 

The symbolism of the number 5 is separation or division. For example the 10 virgins, 5 faithful with the Holy Spirit oil and 5 not.

The gathering is shown to take place from the 4 winds and from one end of heaven to the other.

The 4 winds are on earth. The heaven is the atmosphere, under which Israel lives in the gentile nations.

This symbolism is also seen in Acts 2:5, where on the day of Pentecost there were Jews from every nation under heaven. Not every place on the planet earth, but every nation under the known world of Israel where Jews lived under the protection of God and the covenant.

The sign of His coming is the restoration of Israel after the times of the gentiles end in 1967.

Jesus came as God at the destruction of Jerusalem, bringing the armies of Rome to destroy His enemies, just as God had done before when Israel rejected Him.

But it wasn't a resurrection coming, the second coming for salvation is about to happen, then the planet ends in fire.

The 5th Trumpet, Rev 9:1-11

The first 4 trumpets timeline is from 70 AD until 1967 when Jerusalem is  restored. 

The 5th trumpet blows before the effects of the 4 trumpets are finished.

The 5th trumpet causes the people of Israel to leave the gentile nations to restore Jerusalem and bring the effects of the first 4 trumpets to an end. (5, separation/division)

The 5th trumpet blew in 1929 when the Roman Vatican was restored to nationhood and Rome. The exact same place that it occupied 2000 years ago.

Rome is the seat of the beast, Caesar and the image Caesar, the Bishop of Rome.

-------------

The attacks on the people of Israel after 1929 are well known.

The effects of the attacks caused the people of Israel to leave the gentile nations and return to Israel and restore Jerusalem.

It may be that Jerusalem would have not have been restored if the people of Israel were allowed to live in peace among the gentiles. Sadly, they were not allowed to live in peace. The souls who attacked the people of Israel will literally have eternal hell as their payment, as their leader was Satanic.

Many are given power, how we use that power is to be judged by God.

There are still people who are against Israel today, are you supporting them?

------

The 5th trumpet shows these growing powers "rising" from the abyss where they had been restricted.

Now, a question.

The 5th trumpet shows Satan rising from the abyss,

But where in the seals/trumpets narrative does it show Satan being thrown into the abyss?

In order to come out of the abyss, he must have been thrown in there sometime before that.

When was he thrown into the abyss?

-----

The answer is found by understanding that the Revelation has parallel passages and is not sequential.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

6 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Then surely you can tell us when this took place:

Ezek. 38:18 “And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” says the Lord GOD, “that My fury will show in My face. 39 For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: ‘Surely in that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel, 40 ‘so that the fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the earth shall shake at My presence. The mountains shall be thrown down, the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.’ 41 I will call for a sword against Gog throughout all My mountains,” says the Lord GOD. “Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 42 And I will bring him to judgment with pestilence and bloodshed; I will rain down on him, on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, flooding rain, great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. 43 Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the LORD.” ’

Sorry, there won't be a future war fought with wooden Shields, Bows, Arrows, Spears

Scripture is exact in its statement, bows don't become M16 rifles, nor do Spears become anti tank Missiles, it's that simple

Ezekiel chapters 38-39 is a continuation in reading of the same event 

Weapons were burned and bodies were buried "long ago", a historical fulfilled

Ezekiel 39:9-11KJV

9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord God.

11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.

Edited by truth7t7

Can no one answer the question in the previous post?

---

I'll get back to the 5th trumpet.

------

Friends, again, understand that the things that are happening right now are leading to the fall of Jerusalem. 

Once Jerusalem falls, this world and planet will end in fire when the stone strikes.

You may ask, "What is the stone"?

There is not much time left, so I will tell you plainly, 

The stone is an asteroid that is headed to this planet. (literally a stone)

It was created by a collision between objects in space maybe even before there were men, Dan. 2.

It has been in orbit and will strike exactly 3 1/2 days after Jerusalem falls. (2 Witnesses). 

It is the 7th vial of Rev 16 and the fire from heaven of Rev 20.

It is the star that the wise men saw when Jesus was born, "His star".

It will strike because the existence of the people of Israel is at an end, the salt of the earth.

-------

I know that many do not believe me, mainly because they are following a false timeline.

But, it is not my place to make you believe it, that is up to the Holy Spirit to reveal it to you.

It is my place to explain it.

------

There is nothing that you can do to stop the events that are already taking place since they are God's words of prophecy.

The only thing that we can do is preach the gospel and get people into the Ark of Jesus before it happens.

-----

The resur/rapt will happen just exactly as the story of the 2 witnesses show, 3 1/2 days after Jerusalem falls.

After the resurrection takes place, the door to the Ark will be shut, there will be no second chances for the people left on this earth, as some teach and some believe.

------