• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

With Whats going on in Ukraine, there are a lot of hurting families. During the outreach on Friday and Saturday, a large mob of people came to Pioneer Square to protest whats going on in Ukraine right before the tent revival was about to start. The Lord opened a huge door to show the love of Jesus and be a blessing. Check out the video.
Edited by Joshua-777
  • Loved it! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Beautiful video ,it reminds me a little of what happened here when all the truckers were here  in Ottawa,it was so good to hear speakers and people  talk to thousands of people about the Lord,thank you that  you gave those people hope in  God to help their people...

Lord, I pray ,that You will give us boldness to go out and give testimony of who You are to the people we meet and give us the right words in our mouth to talk about Your Salvation plan for everybody  and that You're coming back some day ,please draw all unbelievers to Yourself, no matter where they are in this world to You and make them hungry for Your Word,make them to ask questions about their life and where this world is going,In Jesus name,Amen

And all the earth will shout Your praise
Our hearts will cry, these bones will say
Great are You, Lord!
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

6 hours ago, angels4u said:

Beautiful video ,it reminds me a little of what happened here when all the truckers were here  in Ottawa,it was so good to hear speakers and people  talk to thousands of people about the Lord,thank you that  you gave those people hope in  God to help their people...

Lord.I pray ,that You will give us boldness to go out and give testimony of who You are to the people we meet and give us the right words in our mouth to talk about Your Salvation plan for everybody  and that You're coming back some day ,please draw all unbelievers to Yourself, no matter where they are in this world to You and make them hungry for Your Word,make them to ask questions about their life and where this world is going,In Jesus name,Amen

And all the earth will shout Your praise
Our hearts will cry, these bones will say
Great are You, Lord!

Amen!!!