• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

This man came to the tent revival and started manifesting a demon. He got set free and surrendered his life to Jesus.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

4 minutes ago, Joshua-777 said:

This man came to the tent revival and started manifesting a demon. He got set free and surrendered his life to Jesus.

Is it intense to watch this video?

Do we want to see it?

I know God can deliver whoever he wants,sometimes those video's can be very unsettling,you know what I mean?

Glory to God for what happened...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

Is it intense to watch this video?

Do we want to see it?

I know God can deliver whoever he wants,sometimes those video's can be very unsettling,you know what I mean?

Glory to God for what happened...

The video isn't as intense as some of the other videos, but praise the Lord he got free. Off camera, he accepted the Lord Jesus as his savior, repented of sins, and came back the next day on fire and a new person.

With filming deliverance, through out the bible, Jesus was very public about deliverance. Through out the book of acts, demons screeched out in a public spectical as the Gospel was preached. I've seen the Lord use these videos to help others find freedom and it testifies of His power over the devil. One lady came to our church and started manifesting a demonic spirit and the root was self hatred. Because of that video, we've had many others visit and find freedom from the same thing.

I believe the videos also create a sobering awareness that the spiritual world isn't just concepts and beliefs but there is a reality. There is a real God who loves people and sets people free and there is a real devil who keeps people bound and torments them.

Edited by Joshua-777