• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, other one said:

It was a live podcast that I watch most days....

never mind.

A live podcast can be faked. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/7/2022 at 2:45 PM, missmuffet said:

A live podcast can be faked. 

Zuckerburg never claimed it was a fake. I also watched it.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

The leftists are determined to put this man out so he never runs again.  Before, I thought the TDS was just a joke, but when I see these reactions that seem to be based in  terror (or extreme hatred) I'm starting to believe that there is such a syndrome. I'll say this much, the man stirs up the demons when they see something in him that convicts them somehow.   In the past, I never really liked the guy a whole lot, but when I saw what he was capable of and the good he did, I thought he's not bad at all if he's doing the job, personal feelings aside. So I actually like the guy now due to what he accomplished. But syndromes like that are all emotion and knee-jerk reaction regardless of what he does.  It's almost like some people want our nation overrun by outsiders, high prices and war all over the world if it means not having Trump in office.  I really don't understand their "thinking" at all and what they perceive the threat to be.

Prophetically, many Christians compared him to Cyrus because of the good he did for Israel.

Jonathan Cahn compares him to King Jehu to rid the land of evil and give Israel one last chance.

The PCoG compares him to Jeroboam II and likewise warns this is the last chance to repent as a nation before we fall (again)

In all these examples, none of these Kings were what you would call Spirit Filled in the least, but the Lord still positioned them to do what he wanted for His nation. People don't understand that if one is used of the Lord they don't necessarily have to be the Lord's own. Although I suppose the Lord would accept them in a heartbeat if they repented also.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,234
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Donald Trump is standing in the way of the antichrist.  Think about what the Deep State stands for. Bits no surprise why they are so against him.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, other one said:

Donald Trump is standing in the way of the antichrist.  Think about what the Deep State stands for. Bits no surprise why they are so against him.

I don't know if I we'll ever understand that view of Trump. All I see is a grifter and narcissist.

• Thumbs Up 2

56 minutes ago, teddyv said:

I don't know if I we'll ever understand that view of Trump. All I see is a grifter and narcissist.

He's an anti-globalist.   Narcissist, yes; grifter, I wouldn't know.   Serious business man yes.

Conservative constitutional policies yes and that is directly in the way of globalism and globalism is setting up the structure of the Antichrist.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, other one said:

He's an anti-globalist.   Narcissist, yes; grifter, I wouldn't know.   Serious business man yes.

Conservative constitutional policies yes and that is directly in the way of globalism and globalism is setting up the structure of the Antichrist.

This is where we see the absolute travesty of a mish mash of apocalyptic Christian theology woven into modern politics.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, teddyv said:

This is where we see the absolute travesty of a mish mash of apocalyptic Christian theology woven into modern politics.

One doesn't have to be a dedicated Christian to be a good president, nor even a good person.  Moses was a hot-headed murderer, David a murderous adulterer.   Jimmy Carter was a nice person, a Christian and a Sunday school teacher and was one of the worst presidents we've ever had. 

I'm not sure how that response addresses mine. I don't think I implied a non-Christian can't be a good president.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,249
  • Content Per Day:  7.09
  • Days Won:  99

The cult of Donald Trump is our concern, not political support of the man. It's possible to participate in the political process without falling prey to that cult, or any other cult for that matter. There's a miasma of false teaching and false prophecy swirling around that peculiar personality cult. Let's see scriptural proof that Mr. Trump is the savior of the world, the best thing since sliced bread, the truth, the restrainer, et. al.  

• Thumbs Up 1