IGNORED

The dead in the graves and all but the alive and remaining killed, WHO DO WE RULE AND REIGN OVER?

DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,644
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

On 4/6/2022 at 6:37 AM, DeighAnn said:

when THIS flesh body ceases functioning THE SPIRITUAL body CONTINUES ON and since we 'came to life' while we were in this body, WE receive immortality.  We resurrect or change INSTANTLY

In blatant contradiction 1 Cor 15.

If it's instantly upon death how does this happen?

"We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

So the dead are changed immediately but the living are not when Paul says 'WE ARE CHANGED?

"52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: "

And then the dead and living are changed at the last trump. That trump would have to sound every day.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  795
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Diaste said:

In blatant contradiction 1 Cor 15.

If it's instantly upon death how does this happen?

"We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

So the dead are changed immediately but the living are not when Paul says 'WE ARE CHANGED?

"52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: "

And then the dead and living are changed at the last trump. That trump would have to sound every day.

Yes, exactly...the last trumpet sounds at one singular point in time in which all the saints are COLLECTIVELY changed in a moment, in a twinkle of an eye at the last trump...

It is absolutely false that individual believers are all given immortal bodies at the time of their death...it is not at our death we are glorified, it is at the resurrection, and all are raised at the last day...

Blessings to you- Gary

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  795
  • Content Per Day:  0.50

On 4/6/2022 at 2:21 PM, missmuffet said:

Most of the believers in the 7 year tribulation will be killed as martyrs which are the tribulation saints. Yes, there will be a few who have become believers during the 7 year tribulation who will remain until Christ's second coming. I don't know how they will remain alive unless they go underground or in hiding. That will be difficult to do. Those who have gotten the MOB will go onto the Great White Throne judgement. There is no salvation for them. 

It states that he causeth all both small and great to take a mark in their forehead...if then  ALL took this mark and it was impossible for anyone to repent of it, then no one could 'become believers during the 7 year tribulation...' 

How could they? They can repent because it says 'All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men except the blasphemy of the Holy Ghost...taking the mark of the beast is not blasphemy of the Holy Ghost...

Jesus would have had to say ,'all manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men, except the blasphemy of the Holy Ghost and taking the mark of the beast...' But he did not say that...

The angel preached the everlasting gospel to those on the earth during the tribulation saying 'Fear God and give glory to him...' It would be impossible for anyone to do this if taking the mark had sealed their fate..

It also states when some of the people saw what was going on, that they were affrighted and gave glory to God...

And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

The great multitude out of every nation kindred and tongue that no man could number came out of great tribulation and had washed their robes in the blood of the Lamb...If the blood of the Lamb did not cover them taking the mark, their robes would not have been washed, but they were..

The nations that are left of those who came against Jerusalem go up from year to year to worship the Lord...but how could they do this...they are the nations who were alive during the time Jesus came and would have taken the mark, but now they are worshipping the Lord...they were not killed...they repented at the Second Coming and now they are following God and go up from year to year to learn of God's ways...do not mistake this with the judgement of the dead...remember he judges the living and the dead at his coming...the wicked dead who are resurrected have no more opportunity to change, but the living do as many scriptures show...

Blessings to you- Gary

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,644
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

21 minutes ago, transmogrified said:

Yes, exactly...the last trumpet sounds at one singular point in time in which all the saints are COLLECTIVELY changed in a moment, in a twinkle of an eye at the last trump...

It is absolutely false that individual believers are all given immortal bodies at the time of their death...it is not at our death we are glorified, it is at the resurrection, and all are raised at the last day...

Blessings to you- Gary

Amen!

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, transmogrified said:

It states that he causeth all both small and great to take a mark in their forehead...if then  ALL took this mark and it was impossible for anyone to repent of it, then no one could 'become believers during the 7 year tribulation...' 

How could they? They can repent because it says 'All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men except the blasphemy of the Holy Ghost...taking the mark of the beast is not blasphemy of the Holy Ghost...

Jesus would have had to say ,'all manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men, except the blasphemy of the Holy Ghost and taking the mark of the beast...' But he did not say that...

The angel preached the everlasting gospel to those on the earth during the tribulation saying 'Fear God and give glory to him...' It would be impossible for anyone to do this if taking the mark had sealed their fate..

It also states when some of the people saw what was going on, that they were affrighted and gave glory to God...

The great multitude out of every nation kindred and tongue that no man could number came out of great tribulation and had washed their robes in the blood of the Lamb...If the blood of the Lamb did not cover them taking the mark, their robes would not have been washed, but they were..

The nations that are left of those who came against Jerusalem go up from year to year to worship the Lord...but how could they do this...they are the nations who were alive during the time Jesus came and would have taken the mark, but now they are worshipping the Lord...they were not killed...they repented at the Second Coming and now they are following God and go up from year to year to learn of God's ways...do not mistake this with the judgement of the dead...remember he judges the living and the dead at his coming...the wicked dead who are resurrected have no more opportunity to change, but the living do as many scriptures show...

Blessings to you- Gary

Anyone who takes the MOB has then given their allegiance and worship to the Antichrist. There is no going back. They will not be saved. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/2/2022 at 9:33 PM, DeighAnn said:

?

I will not be reigning over anyone. The saints of Israel who are killed for thier testimony of Jesus and who did not worship the beast or its image shall reign with Christ. 

I've learned that I will not suffer the tribulation as they do. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60

5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I will not be reigning over anyone. The saints of Israel who are killed for thier testimony of Jesus and who did not worship the beast or its image shall reign with Christ. 

I've learned that I will not suffer the tribulation as they do. 

Which might be a problem,  as God is not a respecter of persons, never changes, and is JUST.  

Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

4 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Which might be a problem,  as God is not a respecter of persons, never changes, and is JUST.  

Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

It is those who died for thier testimony of Jesus, who did not worship the beast or its image or recieved its mark who reign with Christ for that 1000 years. 

That does not include me. I do not live in the beast's kingdom. I will die and be resurrected in the final resurection. 

This is who will reign in the Lord's land. 

https://biblehub.com/kjv/isaiah/14-2.htm

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It is those who died for thier testimony of Jesus, who did not worship the beast or its image or recieved its mark who reign with Christ for that 1000 years. 

That does not include me. I do not live in the beast's kingdom. I will die and be resurrected in the final resurection. 

This is who will reign in the Lord's land. 

https://biblehub.com/kjv/isaiah/14-2.htm

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them

I see and understand that you see these BELOW

and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

So WHO are these?

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them

27 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

I see and understand that you see these BELOW

and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

So WHO are these?

Those who were killed for thier testimony of Jesus. They make the ultimate sacrifice. Everything, including thier lives. 

The first shall be last, and the last first. 

https://biblehub.com/matthew/19-28.htm

https://biblehub.com/matthew/19-29.htm

https://biblehub.com/matthew/19-30.htm

Those mentioned in Revelation 20:4 are the last and will be first. They give up everything, family, land, and thier own life for thier testimony of Jesus. You could say they follow the Lamb wherever he goes.