• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

27 minutes ago, Uriah said:

I think what we believe is quite similar  except  you  (I think)  hold to an extra 3.5 yr. period. I don't see it that way. My take is that Jesus was cut off half way through the 70th week of Daniel.  

It's my belief the 1260 days of the two witnesses, and the 42 months of the beast are parallel times frames totaling a 3.5 year tribulation, and not continous or chronological in a 7 year tribulation as taught in dispensationalism

You will closely note the two witnesses in Revelation 11 are present on earth to the final hours in the 7th trump

My belief concerning Daniel's 70 weeks

Daniel 9:24-27, Seventy Literal Weeks Explained "Future"?

Daniel's 70 weeks are literal 7 day periods, or 490 literal days.

If Daniel meant 490 years he would have written

(Four Hundred Ninety Years)

Daniel had no restrictions in "Writing" exact numerology as seen below.

Daniel 6:1KJV
It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom;

Daniel 8:14KJV
And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Daniel 12:11KJV
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Below in Daniel 10:2-3 we see just another example of Daniel's literal weeks, as Daniel mourned and fasted for 3 literal weeks or 21 days.

Daniel 10:2-3KJV
2 In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.
3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.

Below in Daniel 9:24-27 we see 70 literal "Future" weeks or 490 days.

When the "Future" call/commandment goes out in Jerusalem to build unto the Jewish Meshiach/Messiah that they wait for (They Denied Jesus Christ) this will start the 7 week period in preparing to build.

62 literal weeks will be in building, and Meshiach/Messiah will be cut off by the  armies surrounding Jerusalem, this stops the building.

The 70th literal week will see (The Antichrist) revealed in making a covenant, and in the middle of this literal week he proclaims to be Meshiach/Messiah God to the Jews, and Jesus returned to the apostate church, to start a Millennium on earth.

The 3.5 year tribulation starts at this time.

Daniel 9:24-27KJV
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

18 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

When the "Future" call/commandment goes out in Jerusalem to build unto the Jewish Meshiach/Messiah that they wait for (They Denied Jesus Christ) this will start the 7 week period in preparing to build.

This seems to be a distortion of

Dan.9:25- Now listen and understand! Seven sets of seven plus sixty-two sets of seven will pass from the time the command is given to rebuild Jerusalem until a ruler the Anointed One comes. Jerusalem will be rebuilt with streets and strong defenses, despite the perilous times.

And of course, after the first 7 weeks (of years) the street and walls WERE built! 

11 minutes ago, Uriah said:

This seems to be a distortion of

Dan.9:25- Now listen and understand! Seven sets of seven plus sixty-two sets of seven will pass from the time the command is given to rebuild Jerusalem until a ruler the Anointed One comes. Jerusalem will be rebuilt with streets and strong defenses, despite the perilous times.

And of course, after the first 7 weeks (of years) the street and walls WERE built! 

We Disagree

Daniel's 70 weeks are literal 7 day periods, or 490 literal days.

If Daniel meant 490 years he would have written

Daniel had no restrictions in "Writing" exact numerology as previously shown

Jesus Is The Lord
Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  6,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

5 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

We Disagree

No such thing as a future literal 1,000 year millennial kingdom on this earth found in scripture, its a fabricated fairy tale of man

Revelation 20:1-6 doesn't show a kingdom on earth, with mortal humans running about, it's 100% spiritual realm, Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

Shalom, truth7t7.

You're wrong. The Greek of Revelation 20:4-6 is quite telling! 

Here's the Greek:

Ἀποκάλυψις Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ 20:4-6

4 Καὶ εἶδον θρόνους, καὶ ἐκάθισαν ἐπ’ αὐτούς, καὶ κρίμα ἐδόθη αὐτοῖς, καὶ τὰς ψυχὰς τῶν πεπελεκισμένων διὰ τὴν μαρτυρίαν Ἰησοῦ καὶ διὰ τὸν λόγον τοῦ θεοῦ, καὶ οἵτινες οὐ προσεκύνησαν τὸ θηρίον οὐδὲ τὴν εἰκόνα αὐτοῦ καὶ οὐκ ἔλαβον τὸ χάραγμα ἐπὶ τὸ μέτωπον καὶ ἐπὶ τὴν χεῖρα αὐτῶν καὶ ἔζησαν καὶ ἐβασίλευσαν μετὰ τοῦ χριστοῦ χίλια ἔτη.
5 Οἱ λοιποὶ τῶν νεκρῶν οὐκ ἔζησαν ἄχρι τελεσθῇ τὰ χίλια ἔτη. αὕτη ἡ ἀνάστασις ἡ πρώτη.
6 μακάριος καὶ ἅγιος ὁ ἔχων μέρος ἐν τῇ ἀναστάσει τῇ πρώτῃ· ἐπὶ τούτων ὁ δεύτερος θάνατος οὐκ ἔχει ἐξουσίαν, ἀλλ’ ἔσονται ἱερεῖς τοῦ Θεοῦ καὶ τοῦ Χριστοῦ, καὶ βασιλεύσουσιν μετ’ αὐτοῦ τὰ χίλια ἔτη.

Here's the Greek transliterated:

Apokalupsis Ieesou Christou 20:4-6

4 Kai eidon thronous, kai ekathisan ep' autous, kai krima edothee autois, kai tas psuchas toon pepelekismenoon dia teen marturian Ieesou kai dia ton logon tou Theou, kai hoitines ou prosekuneesan to theerion oude teen eikona autou kai ouk elabon to charagma epi to metoopon kai epi teen cheira autoon kai ezeesan kai ebasileusan meta tou christou chilia etee.
5 Hoi loipoi toon nekroon ouk ezeesan achri telesthee ta chilia etee. Autee hee anastasis hee prootee.
6 Makarios kai hagios ho echoon meros en tee anastasei tee prootee; epi toutoon ho dueteros thanatos ouk echei exousian, all' esontai hiereis tou Theou kai tou Christou, kai basileusousin met' autou ta chilia etee.

Here's the word-for-word translation:

Revelation of-Jesus Christ 20:4-6

4 And I-saw thrones, and they-sat upon them, and judgment was-given to-them, and the air-breathing-creatures of-those having-been-beheaded because-of the witness of-Yeshua` and because-of the word of-the God, and those-who not did-worship the beast neither the image of-him and not did-take the mark upon the forehead and upon the hand of-them, and they-lived and reigned with the Messiah a-thousand years.
5 The remaining-ones of-the dead not did-live until [the]-ending of-the thousand years. This-is the resurrection the first.
6 Happy and holy the-one having a-part in the resurrection the first; upon them the second death not holds authority, but they-will-be priests of-the God and of-the Messiah, and they-shall-reign with Him for-the thousand years.

This is NOT a "spiritual" scene painted here! There are several clues that show this to be a PHYSICAL REALITY!

First, "thrones" are physical chairs upon which to sit, and ...
Second, they SAT upon them!
Third, they were "air-breathing-creatures," which is what "psuchas" means, which was used to translate the Hebrew word "nafshiym," also meaning "air-breathing-creatures."
Fourth, they USED TO BE "beheaded" but they "LIVED" and "reigned with the Messiah for a thousand years."
Fifth, this incident is called "the First Resurrection," a time when bodies were brought back to life.
Sixth, the ones having a part in "the First Resurrection" were called "happy" and "holy," and "holy" means to be cleansed as a sign of being selected by God.
Seventh, the Second Death holds no authority over them who had a part in the First Resurrection.
Eighth, the ones having a part in "the First Resurrection" will be priests (Greek: hiereis) of-the God and of-the Messiah. And, the term "priests" or "hiereis" is DIRECTLY RELATED to the term "Temple" or "hieron," which is described quite well in Matthew 21:

Matthew 21:12-17

12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, 13 And said unto them,

"It is written, 'My house shall be called the house of prayer'; but ye have made it a den of thieves!"

14 And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them. 15 And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying,

"Hosanna to the Son of David!";

they were sore displeased, 16 And said unto him,

"Hearest thou what these say?"

And Jesus saith unto them,

"Yea; have ye never read, 'Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?'"

17 And he left them, and went out of the city into Bethany; and he lodged there.

It's also the SAME WORD , hiereis, translated "priests" in Matthew 12!

Matthew 12:1-5 (KJV)

1 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat. 2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him,

Behold, thy disciples do that which is not lawful to do upon the sabbath day!"

3 But he said unto them,

"Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him; 4 How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests? 5 Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless?"

Ninth, in these three verses, the words "chilia etee" are used THREE TIMES! This isn't talking about "eternity" nor is it talking about some "spiritual Heaven!" It's talking about the LIMITED amount of time called "a THOUSAND YEARS!" THAT'S what the words mean, and THAT'S what John meant in using them!

Tenth, why would these people even NEED "thrones" or "judgment" if they were in "Heaven?" When everything is all hunky-dorey, why would they need to be judges?!

Millennialist use the words "Thousand Years" in Revelation 20:4-6, then jump off into the old testament chapters that show the "Eternal Kingdom" in the New Heaven and Earth, and Millennialist falsely claim its their 1,000 year kingdom "Wrong"

It's NOT wrong! The first "Christians" were JEWS! They KNEW the Old Testament! It was drilled into them since birth! They had their bar mitsvahs and bat mitsvahs and they could recite - in HEBREW no less - many of the verses from the TANAKH (the Old Testament)! To repeat them here would be REDUNDANT!

HOWEVER, today's "Christians" know so little about the very book they are supposed to know and tell to others, that we have to tell them about the very words they should already know! In Revelation, John has the habit of saying just a phrase or two to remind the reader of an Old Testament passage; but, today, "Christians" MISS the intended reminders! Like the words "the nations were angry" SHOULD point the reader to Psalm 2:1, but how many know that without an explanation?

Examples: Isaiah chapters 11 & 65, Ezekiel chapter 47, Zechariah chapter 14, these all represent the "Eternal Kingdom" not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as claimed

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

You're wrong about these chapters in the Old Testament. They exactly DO talk about a time when people will be walking around in Israel and Jerusalem, and it is certainly NOT the New Jerusalem, because the city described in Ezekiel 47, for instance, is FAR TOO SMALL!!! Revelation 21 and 22 talk about a city that is BEYOND the experience of anyone living! It will be so large that there will no longer BE a nation of Israel outside of the city!

That you don't know this is troubling to me. This is my MISSION in life: to DESCRIBE the New Jerusalem to others is my PASSION! Look at my avatar! It's just a "postage stamp" of a picture, but the true City will be so large that it can be seen from Norway to Zimbabwe! From Morocco to China! Furthermore, it will be more radiant than the sun in its noonday brightness! The lengths of its walls will cover three time zones! The direction for "down" is 20 degrees different than the direction for "down" on the opposite sides of the city! Look at the curvature of the earth! It's what we call "flat!"

1227747625_NewJerusalemcopy.jpg.504c753ecbb48794169c1d32c6cf4ef5.jpg

NOW, go back and read Zechariah 47! The picture Z'kharyahuw paints is FAR SMALLER, because he is talking about the CURRENT Jerusalem, over which YHWH God and His Messiah, Yeshua`, will reign, which fits within the boundaries of the Land of Israel!

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

That you don't know this is troubling to me. This is my MISSION in life: to DESCRIBE the New Jerusalem to others is my PASSION! Look at my avatar! It's just a "postage stamp" of a picture, but the true City will be so large that it can be seen from Norway to Zimbabwe! From Morocco to China! Furthermore, it will be more radiant than the sun in its noonday brightness! The lengths of its walls will cover three time zones! The direction for "down" is 20 degrees different than the direction for "down" on the opposite sides of the city! Look at the curvature of the earth! It's what we call "flat!"

1227747625_NewJerusalemcopy.jpg.504c753ecbb48794169c1d32c6cf4ef5.jpg

NOW, go back and read Zechariah 47! The picture Z'kharyahuw paints is FAR SMALLER, because he is talking about the CURRENT Jerusalem, over which YHWH God and His Messiah, Yeshua`, will reign, which fits within the boundaries of the Land of Israel!

Your city new Jerusalem is a pyramid with the all seeing eye, freemasonry would be proud of your claims

Your Avatar really has me convinced "Not"

Edited by truth7t7

10 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

We Disagree

Daniel's 70 weeks are literal 7 day periods, or 490 literal days.

If Daniel meant 490 years he would have written

Daniel had no restrictions in "Writing" exact numerology as previously shown

Jesus Is The Lord

Are we still waiting for "reconciliation for iniquity" for example? Jesus failed?

20 minutes ago, Uriah said:

Are we still waiting for "reconciliation for iniquity" for example? Jesus failed?

Are we still waiting for Daniel to be raised from the dead and change "Seventy Weeks" to "Four Hundred Ninety Years"?

Edited by truth7t7

22 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Are we still waiting for Daniel to be raised from the dead and change "Seventy Weeks" to "Four Hundred Ninety Years"?

Hmm, no answer. You'll have to account for the previous statements in the chapter.

6 hours ago, Uriah said:

Hmm, no answer. You'll have to account for the previous statements in the chapter.

Uriah, I have given my interpretation and belief concerning Daniel's 70 literal weeks, here it is again

Daniel 9:24-27, Seventy Literal Weeks Explained "Future"?

Daniel's 70 weeks are literal 7 day periods, or 490 literal days.

If Daniel meant 490 years he would have written

Daniel had no restrictions in "Writing" exact numerology as seen below.

Daniel 6:1KJV
It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom;

Daniel 8:14KJV
And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

Daniel 12:11KJV
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Below in Daniel 10:2-3 we see just another example of Daniel's literal weeks, as Daniel mourned and fasted for 3 literal weeks or 21 days.

Daniel 10:2-3KJV
2 In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.
3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.

Below in Daniel 9:24-27 we see 70 literal "Future" weeks or 490 days.

62 literal weeks will be in building, and Meshiach/Messiah will be cut off by the  armies surrounding Jerusalem, this stops the building.

The 70th literal week will see (The Antichrist) revealed in making a covenant, and in the middle of this literal week he proclaims to be Meshiach/Messiah God to the Jews, and Jesus returned to the apostate church, to start a Millennium on earth.

The 3.5 year tribulation starts at this time.

Daniel 9:24-27KJV
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  6,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

Your city new Jerusalem is a pyramid with the all seeing eye, freemasonry would be proud of your claims

Your Avatar really has me convinced "Not"

Well, you obviously don't understand curved geometry. There's no way a true cube could sit upon a flat earth.

Mathematics were invented by God ALONE! That certain religions took simple geometric shapes and MISUSED them and TWISTED their meanings into something else doesn't change the fact that YHWH GOD HIMSELF used them first! Just like the rainbow today doesn't mean what God meant for it to symbolize, the pyramid has also been misused by Egyptian mythology and by Lodges like the Masons. Did you know that the Great Pyramid of Giza was originally called "Enoch's Pillar?" Did you know that from all sources, the Great Pyramid NEVER HAD A CAPSTONE?

In the Scriptures we read this:

Zechariah 4:1-7 (KJV)

1 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep, 2 And said unto me,

"What seest thou?"

And I said,

"I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof: 3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof."

4 So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying,

"What are these, my lord?"

5 Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me,

"Knowest thou not what these be?"

And I said,

"No, my lord."

6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying,

"This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, 'Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit,' saith the LORD of hosts. 7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone (capstone) thereof with shoutings, crying, 'Grace, grace unto it!'"

Guess what Zechariah's tomb looks like?

Robert Brown II's print of the tomb of Zechariah

The Great Pyramid of Giza is 146.6 meters or 481 feet high. What is that compared to the 12,000-stadia or 1,380-MILE height of the New Jerusalem?! If a person stood as tall as the New Jerusalem, you wouldn't even feel the bump under your foot if you stood upon the Great Pyramid!

According to the traveler Ibn Battuta, the Pyramid used to have a white limestone outer casing with red lettering upon the sides. Traces of the red paint used can still be found at the base of the sides of the pyramid where some of the white limestone can still be found. There was also a stone monument made of red brick that had white paint for lettering on its sides. They were supposed to be warnings of a Great Flood to come and a Great Fire after that, predicted by Adam himself before the Flood. Enoch was supposed to have designed the monuments to preserve the information they had learned before the Flood. If the red-brick monument didn't survive the Flood, it was hoped the white monument would. To this day, they are still discovering previously unknown rooms within the Great Pyramid, although they haven't accessed these rooms, yet.

That some guy named Cheops or Khufu came along later, wrote his name on it, and used it for a tomb is irrelevant. It was just so much graffiti written upon it simply because he was a Pharoah and could do as he pleased and got away with it.