Uriah

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

I am asking if you would please provide YOUR timeline. (or your favorite one) And, please a description of support for it because many may have similarities or a particular point that needs to be emphasized. I'll get mine out there shortly, I'm going to make it a bit neater. 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

4 minutes ago, Uriah said:

I am asking if you would please provide YOUR timeline. (or your favorite one) And, please a description of support for it because many may have similarities or a particular point that needs to be emphasized. I'll get mine out there shortly, I'm going to make it a bit neater. 

Past ------------------ Present ----------------- Future

A lot of things have happened in the past.

A lot of things are happening in the present.

A lot of things will happen in the future, and then Christ will return.

THE END.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

323f1f550db095eb1b8cb2501720e503.jpg.081c75eac1539274c566193748cc623d.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,125
  • Content Per Day:  7.06
  • Days Won:  97

46 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Past ------------------ Present ----------------- Future

A lot of things have happened in the past.

A lot of things are happening in the present.

A lot of things will happen in the future, and then Christ will return.

THE END.

Outstanding.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

End times sequence: Logical and scripturally supported:-

Soon to happen: The great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a massive explosion on the suns surface. Isaiah 30:26-28 & 30, Malachi 4:1 & 3 It will be the Sixth Seal event of cosmic and worldwide effects and the Middle East will be virtually depopulated, cleared and cleansed, Ezekiel 30:1-5Zephaniah 1:14-18 It will be the fulfilment of Psalms 83Isaiah 2:12-212 Peter 3:7 and Revelation 6:12-17 

A small Messianic Jewish remnant will survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:11-13Isaiah 29:1-4 Many will die around the world: Isaiah 51:6Jeremiah 9:22, but most will survive and eventually re-establish the infrastructure.
The Seventh seal is ‘about’ a 15 to 20 year time gap until the Return of Jesus.

In a short whileIsaiah 29:17, all the holy Land will be regenerated and the Lord’s people, Christian Israelites, be they true descendants of Jacob or grafted in, all born again believers; will gather in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5Isaiah 35:1-10 They will live in peace and prosperity and 144,000 missionaries are selected from them, to go out to all peoples and proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 7 & 14, Isaiah 66:19

The rest of the nations will form a One World Government, led by ten Presidents. Daniel 7:24Revelation 17:12 Before long, three will be taken over and the other seven will confer their power onto another strong leader. Daniel 11:21Revelation 13:1-8

After a few years: a Northern confederation, led by a person referred to as Gog, will be motivated to attack Beulah – an unprotected nation, of great wealth. Gog and his horde will be totally wiped out and it will take seven years to bury them and clean the land. Ezekiel 38 & 39, Joel 2:20

Sometime later, the strong leader of the World Government, will make a seven year treaty with Beulah. This marks the commencement of the seventieth ‘week’ [seven years] of Daniel. There is a 3½ year period of calm and peace in the world. Daniel 9:27

After that: the world dictator comes to Jerusalem in force and declares himself to be god in the new Temple. This starts the Great Tribulation, the Trumpet and Bowl judgements. The ‘Woman’- Christian people who refused to violate the Covenant, Daniel 11:32, are taken to a place of safety for 1260 days. Zechariah 14:1-2Revelation 12:14

Then comes the Glorious Return of Jesus: The battle of Armageddon, Jesus destroys the army of the Anti-Christ by the Sword of His Word and chains up Satan.

The gathering of every Christian Israelite, from every tribe, race, nation and language, Revelation 7:9, all those who have kept faithful. Matthew 24:30-31, 1 Thessalonians 4:17

The 1000 year Millennium reign of King Jesus and His resurrected martyrs. Revelation 20:4 and those who remain alive. Revelation 5:9-10

The final attack against the holy Land and the armies are instantly cremated. Satan is cast into the lake of fire. Revelation 16:13-16Revelation 19:17-21

The Great White Throne judgement, and a New Heaven and a New Earth. Daniel 7:9-10, Revelation chapters 20:11-15 & 21:1-7

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,585
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shabbat shalom, Uriah.

16 hours ago, Uriah said:

My timeline includes the past. We need to understand (IMO) that the patriarchs, the founders of the human race, and all the ancestors  who love God are also to be included in God's Kingdom. It is certainly NOT restricted to post-resurrection believers in the Messiah.

The kingdom began to gel with the Exodus from Egypt. God was their King, and Mosheh ("Moses") was His spokesman, and Aharown ("Aaron") was His high priest.

When the children of Israel began to reject His leadership and demand a king like other nations, God turned it around and began His "Messiah Project." Their first king, Sha'uwl ("Saul"), did not live up to God's standards and was rejected from being king. When God found a "man after His own heart," David, He gave David a promise of a SEED. In this promise, God SPECIFICALLY said,

"Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime, And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the LORD telleth thee that he will make thee an house. And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee. And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever."
(2 Samuel 7:10-16)

The children of Israel thought Shlomoh ("Solomon") was this "seed," but Shlomoh became king BEFORE David's "days were fulfilled" and he "slept with his fathers." None of the rest of the kings throughtout the Kingdoms of Yhudah ("Judah") and Israel could fill that position.

Now, note that EACH of the men who were chosen by God for some occupation is called a "mashiyach," an "anointed one," a "rubbed one." One who was "massaged" for service. Both priests and kings, as well as some prophets, were all anointed by God; they were EACH called "mashiyach" anglicized as "messiah." David acknowledged that Sha'uwl was the LORD'S anointed - mashiyach YHWH - and as such, David would not harm him, even when he had the chances to do so.

David, too, was a mashiyach, as was Shlomoh. But, the ULTIMATE Mashiyach, the ULTIMATE Messiah, was the One who would be the Son of God, the King who would reign forever.

Yeshua`, the Messiah of God, Mashiyach YHWH, was prophesied to be that ULTIMATE Mashiyach:

And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. And the angel came in unto her, and said, "Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women!" And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. And the angel said unto her, "Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end." (Luke 1:26-33)

So, Yeshua` the Messiah of God ("Jesus the Christ of God") is also the Son of God (John 1:1-18), but He was rejected by His own people, the children of Yhudah, the Jews, even though He is called the "Lion of the tribe of Yhudah ('Judah')" and the "Son of David."

So, He likewise rejected them TEMPORARILY until they can say "Baruwkh haba' bshem YHWH." "Welcome, Comer in the authority of YHWH," often rendered "Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the LORD." (Psalm 118:26; Matthew 23:37-39) Until that time, He left the household of Israel, particularly the Jews, "DESOLATE," and they entered the "Time of Jacob's Trouble," the "Tribulation." In Matthew 24, immediately afterward, Yeshua` said,

And Jesus answered and said unto them, "Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, 'I am Christ (the Messiah)'; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

"Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted (deliver you into tribulation), and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before.

"Wherefore if they shall say unto you, 'Behold, he is in the desert'; go not forth!: 'behold, he is in the secret chambers'; believe it not! For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles (vultures; buzzards) be gathered together.

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." (Matthew 24:4-31)

So, the "tribulation" is NOT 7 years long, nor 3.5 years long, as has been surmised by dispensational theologians. It's been the "Time of Jacob's Trouble" since the First Century! And, it will continue until "the sun is darkened," "the moon shall not give its light," "the stars (meteors) fall from the sky," and the weather systems of the sky are disrupted."

That's when they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of the sky with power and great brightness! He'll send out His messengers with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall collect His chosen ones from the four compass directions and from the highest point of the sky to the lowest point of the sky, and as Paul states in 1 Corinthians 15:24, this will be when the First General Resurrection occurs. Indeed, it is implied in the statement "then shall all the tribes of the Land mourn," which is a quotation from Zechariah 12, reflected in Luke 3's genealogy of the Messiah. (David, Nathan, Levi, and Shimei). This quotation shows that the Resurrection has already occurred by this point in time.

Going on to Matthew 25, we learn that Yeshua` will be the King of God's Kingdom:

"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: ..." (Matthew 25:31-34)

Yeshua` told a parable in Luke 19 because ...

...he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. He said therefore,

"A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return. And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, 'Occupy (Trade) till I come.' But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, 'We will not have this man to reign over us!' And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. ..." (Luke 19:11-15).

He concluded with the statement,

"And he saith unto him, 'Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant! Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow: Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?' And he said unto them that stood by, 'Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.' (And they said unto him, 'Lord, he hath ten pounds!') 'For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me!'" (Luke 19:22-27).

Our King will be an EXACTING King! He will reward people positively and NEGATIVELY!

We also read about our King and His Messiah in Psalm 2:

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD (YHWH), and against his anointed (His Messiah), saying,

"Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us!"

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh (audibly): the Lord (the Messiah) shall have them in derision (shall mock them). Then shall he (YHWH) speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

"Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion! I will declare the decree: 'the LORD (YHWH) hath said unto me (the Son), "Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel!"'

"Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the LORD (YHWH) with fear, and rejoice with trembling! Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little! Blessed are all they that put their trust in him!" (Psalm 2:1-12).

This is their reaction to His war tribunal in the first U.N. meeting afterward! And, YHWH GOD speaks there on behalf of His Son! 

Most go into the book of Revelation far too quickly. It's important to see the END from the beginning! Think of how much time is spent on the "7 years of tribulation" (which is NOT what the 70th Seven of Daniel 9 is about)! Do you realize how little time is spent on the THOUSAND YEARS?! And, most spend even less time on the ETERNAL STATE after the remake of the earth, the "new earth" and the "new sky!"

Matthew 13 consists of several parables that prophesy about the coming Kingdom: 

The parable of the sower, the only parable that is about the present, says that the message about the Kingdom is what the seed represented. Some would fall on the hardpan of wagon ruts, where the birds would see it and snatch it up. Some would fall among rocks and they wouldn't be able to take root. Some would fall among weeds and thorns and would be choked by the heartier plants. But some would make it into the good soil and would grow. He told us that this is how people would receive the message of the Kingdom. Yeshua` explained it, telling us what the elements of the parable were:

"Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower. When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side. But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon (instantly) with joy receiveth it; Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by (immediately) he is offended (led to sin). He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful. But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty." (Matthew 13:18-23).

All the rest of these parables are about the Kingdom itself!

The parable of the tares (weeds) among the wheat is about the children of the wicked one (the devil) infiltrating among the children of the Kingdom, and are left to grow with the children of the Kingdom until the end of the age. Then, all are "harvested" as the Son, the physical King of the Kingdom, gives His Kingdom up to His Father. (Matthew 13:24-30, 36-43)

Yeshua` described all the elements of the parable well:

Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, "Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field." He answered and said unto them,

"He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

"As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his (the Son's) kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father (YHWH). Who hath ears to hear, let him hear." (Matthew 13:36-43). This is repeated in 1 Corinthians 15:20-28.

The parable of the Kingdom being like a mustard seed is referring to the Kingdom's physical growth over the whole Millennium. It will start out small, like only a grain of a mustard seed, but it will grow until it's a tree large enough for the birds to nest in its branches! (Matthew 13:31-32).

The parable of the Kingdom being like yeast among an ephah (3 sata) of wheat dough, speaks of the INFLUENCE of the Kingdom during the Millennium. At first, no one will think much of the small Kingdom, but as it grows monetarily and physically, annexing the surrounding nations, other nations will take notice. As in the E.F. Hutton commercial, "when the Messiah speaks, everyone will listen!" (Matthew 13:33).

The parable of the Kingdom being like treasure hidden in a field is about the VALUE people will start to put upon the Kingdom. When they have the chance to become a part of it, they will do everything in their power to acquire that chance, and become members of His Kingdom. (Matthew 13:44).

The parable of the Merchant who discovers a very valuable pearl speaks to the wisdom of the King. He will be able to liquidate all of His assets to possess another thing, and still come out of the deal "smelling like roses!" He is, after all, one wiser than Shlomoh ("Solomon")! (Matthew 13:45-46).

The parable of the Kingdom being like a seining net again speaks of the messengers being sent out to gather all members of His Kingdom (which will by then encompass the earth), and the separation of the good (kosher) fish from the inedible fish, destroying the bad, but keeping the good. (Matthew 13:47-50).

The final parable is about how "every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven (the Kingdom from the sky) is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old." The new valuables are currently assessed as of intrinsic value; the old valuables are antiques, appraised as valuable for their rareness and sentimental honor! The new valuables are like the death and resurrection of the Messiah, something quite unexpected by some (although they should have known from the Scriptures), and the old valuables are the prophecies about the Messiah found in the TANAKH (the Old Testament). (Matthew 13:52). 

Revelation doesn't talk much about the Millennium and the Kingdom of the Messiah in which YHWH God and His Messiah will reign throughout, but we can learn much more from sources such as these and the prophecies of the TANAKH (the Old Testament).

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58

Hi Retro,

Good Job. You delineated differences in portions shown in the scriptures. Like myself, you don't believe the trib. period is 7 yrs. And you say it isn't 3.5 either. I know what you mean, but one can say it is longer than 3.5 yrs. as in the time stated for the two witnesses and the time stated for the beast. they are approximately the same length but I thing one starts shortly after the other. AND, the time of the cataclysmic portion a matter of months in length, ending approx. at the end of the beast's reign.

Shalom, Uriah.

14 hours ago, Uriah said:

Hi Retro,

Good Job. You delineated differences in portions shown in the scriptures. Like myself, you don't believe the trib. period is 7 yrs. And you say it isn't 3.5 either. I know what you mean, but one can say it is longer than 3.5 yrs. as in the time stated for the two witnesses and the time stated for the beast. they are approximately the same length but I thing one starts shortly after the other. AND, the time of the cataclysmic portion a matter of months in length, ending approx. at the end of the beast's reign.

The way I see it, the "Tribulation" started in the First Century and will continue until the Second Coming.

The 7 years of the 70th Week were split in half and half is already fulfilled in Yeshua`s "ministry" during His First Advent. The second half will be fulfilled at the beginning of His Second Advent. The two halves are like "bookends" to the "tribulation," not the tribulation itself.

The cause of the split in the 70th Week was the Jews' rejection of the Messiah, and the Messiah Himself actually split the Week by leaving their house "DESOLATE," as predicted in Daniel 9:27, until they can welcome Him back! (Matthew 23:37-39). What has caused the "tribulation" to have lasted so long is their persistent obstinance to accept Yeshua` as God's Messiah. We can blame that on them to a degree, but it's partly the fault of the believers for not doing as Paul said in Romans 11:

"For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written,

"'There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.'

"As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief: Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all. (Romans 11:25-32).

By not following through and showing them the mercy God intended they should obtain, we have PROLONGED the Time of Jacob's Trouble and have DELAYED our Master's Coming! Thus, the Gentile believers are also partly to blame.

Edited by Retrobyter
to correct my grammar

Shalom, @Uriah.

The purposes of the 70 Sevens ("Weeks") of years (490 years or 10 Jubilees), are listed for us in Daniel 9:24:

Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city,
(1) to finish the transgression, and
(2) to make an end of sins, and
(3) to make reconciliation for iniquity, and
(4) to bring in everlasting righteousness, and
(5) to seal up the vision and prophecy, and
(6) to anoint the most Holy. (Daniel 9:24).

Some see these fulfilled in the First Advent of the Messiah Yeshua` (the Christ Jesus), but actually, they were merely begun at that time to be completely fulfilled at a later time, His Second Advent. Anyone who believes that the "transgression is finished" and that there's been an "end of sins," is ignoring human nature. While the SOURCE of the ending of these was initiated in the Death and Resurrection of our Lord, Yeshua` the Messiah (Jesus the Christ), to say they were ENDED by Him is a "bit" premature.

He did provide the means by which there can be a "reconciliation for iniquity," but again, not all have been reconciled, yet, and "everlasting righteousness" has yet to be given to all who will be reconciled to God.

The Hebrew word translated "and to seal up," v'lachtom, means "(2856 chaatam) to affix a seal (after rolling up a scroll)" where a king would have wax put upon the end of the scroll and affix his seal, usually worn as a ring, to the wax. When the wax was hardened, it could be broken open, but not without the king's permission. In other words, what was written was preserved and could not be changed by the average person. That this was applied to "the vision" and "the prophecy," this meant that what was seen of the future and what was prophesied to happen could not be changed. It doesn't mean that, as yet, the vision or the prophecy were fulfilled; it just locked in what was to be fulfilled.

The final purpose is most telling: the Hebrew is "v-limshoach qodesh qaadaashiym" and means "and-to-anoint Holy of-holies." The Hebrew word "q-d-sh," "holy," is a word that means to be singled out and "cleansed" for God's use. There's no intrinsic value in the thing rendered "holy" until it has been "CLEANSED" for God's use! Then, it is the MOST VALUABLE as GOD'S man, place, or thing. The "holy of-holies" implies that it was a person, place, or thing that was the MOST holy of all things considered "holy"; the "Holiest of all-considered-holy." Since this is in the masculine gender, I believe that this refers to the PERSON who was the Holiest of all-people-considered-holy," the ULTIMATE Messiah of God, Yeshua``. That He was anointed by God with the Ruwach haQodesh, the Holy Spirit, at His baptism, LOCKED HIM IN as GOD'S Choice for Israel's King. HOWEVER, He has YET to be anointed by Israel to be Israel's King! Again, it is a process that has been initiated, but has not yet received its complete fulfillment.

There was nothing special about Mosheh's brother, Aharown ("Aaron"); he was not more sinless than another, BUT what made Him special was that GOD selected him to be the first High Priest! There was nothing special about the adolescent David; he was not sinless, even though he was said to be a "man after God's own heart," but he was selected by GOD to be Israel's next king! That choice by GOD singled him out!

This is why it is so important to single out Yeshua` ("Jesus") as the MESSIAH (the "CHRIST") of GOD. He was (AND is) God's own Son, which fulfills in part the Davidic Covenant - the promise that God made to David.

If you don't mind the analogy, the First Advent got the ball rolling, but the ball doesn't score the points until it crosses the goal in the Second Advent.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

As I see it, the tribulation of the saints in Israel begins when the king of the north gives Israel an army comprised of gentiles to occupy and protect Israel. About  this time the mark of the Israeli goverment will be administered in Israel. This persecution of the saints in Israel lasts 42 months. At the end of the 42 months the Islamic beast attacks the king of the norths army overwhelming them and killing them. The unbelieving jews are led away into captivity and are killed by the sword at this time. The king of the north responds by destroying the middle east. All of the unbelieving occupants of the promised land are destroyed in this war. The saints of Israel are resurrected and inherit the promised land and reign with Christ.