IGNORED

Why were the SACRIFICES NECESSARY BEFORE ... Will they be re-instituted again ... and if so WHY?

George

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/12/2022 at 1:36 PM, George said:

The sacrifices of the future … will be MEMORIALS of the Lord’s sacrifice … just as it was in the Levitical Priesthood!

Exodus 30:16  You shall take the atonement money from the people of Israel and shall give it for the service of the tent of meeting, that it may bring the people of Israel to remembrance before the LORD, so as to make atonement for your lives.” 

Leviticus 2:2  and bring it to Aaron's sons the priests. And he shall take from it a handful of the fine flour and oil, with all of its frankincense, and the priest shall burn this as its memorial portion on the altar, a food offering with a pleasing aroma to the LORD. 

Leviticus 2:9  And the priest shall take from the grain offering its memorial portion and burn this on the altar, a food offering with a pleasing aroma to the LORD. 

Leviticus 5:12  And he shall bring it to the priest, and the priest shall take a handful of it as its memorial portion and burn this on the altar, on the LORD's food offerings; it is a sin offering. 

Numbers 5:15  then the man shall bring his wife to the priest and bring the offering required of her, a tenth of an ephah of barley flour. He shall pour no oil on it and put no frankincense on it, for it is a grain offering of jealousy, a grain offering of remembrance, bringing iniquity to remembrance. 

Numbers 5:26  And the priest shall take a handful of the grain offering, as its memorial portion, and burn it on the altar, and afterward shall make the woman drink the water. 

So in conclusion, the purpose of the millennial sacrifices DO NOT DIMINISH the finished work of Christ!  There is NOTHING in the sacrifices of the future that conflicts with the death of Christ, the need for His sacrifice, or the completeness of His sacrifice!

The supposed contradictions of sacrifices in the future CAN ONLY BE UNDERSTOOD when ONE studies the PAST, and for a fallen world not yet FULLY REDEEMED until the end of the GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT, the sacrifices are necessary so MEN and WOMEN CAN be in the PRESENCE of God's Glory!

The focal point of the sacrifices for 1000 years will remain on the Lord, and His sacrifice on the Cross 2000 years ago, and we will memorialize this for 1000 years!  

Be blessed when studying His WORD!

Thank you for the detailed explanation; that makes perfect biblical sense to me! I have one final question. If you will indulge me?

If I am not mistaken, both Jew and the Gentile nations will go through the millennium. There is still a separation between Jew and Gentile. Is the lord still dealing with His chosen people? What is the status and role of the Gentile, Temple, and Glory of God?  

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,777
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

11 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

There is still a separation between Jew and Gentile. Is the lord still dealing with His chosen people? What is the status and role of the Gentile, Temple, and Glory of God?

First you have the promise to Ishmael that will be accomplished during the Millennial reign.

Gen 17:20  As for Ishmael, I have heard you; behold, I have blessed him and will make him fruitful and multiply him greatly. He shall father twelve princes, and I will make him into a great nation. 

You have the Promise to Egypt and Assyria ...

Isa 19:20  It will be a sign and a witness to the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt. When they cry to the LORD because of oppressors, he will send them a savior and defender, and deliver them. 

Isa 19:21  And the LORD will make himself known to the Egyptians, and the Egyptians will know the LORD in that day and worship with sacrifice and offering, and they will make vows to the LORD and perform them. 

Isa 19:23  In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and Assyria will come into Egypt, and Egypt into Assyria, and the Egyptians will worship with the Assyrians. 

Isa 19:24  In that day Israel will be the third with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the earth, 

Isa 19:25  whom the LORD of hosts has blessed, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel my inheritance.” 

Then the nations are mentioned in Zechariah 14 ...

Zec 14:16  Then everyone who survives of all the nations that have come against Jerusalem shall go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Booths. 

Zec 14:17  And if any of the families of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, there will be no rain on them. 

Zec 14:18  And if the family of Egypt does not go up and present themselves, then on them there shall be no rain; there shall be the plague with which the LORD afflicts the nations that do not go up to keep the Feast of Booths. 

Zec 14:19  This shall be the punishment to Egypt and the punishment to all the nations that do not go up to keep the Feast of Booths. 

Then you have a 1/6 of Gog / Magog ...

Eze 39:2  And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel: 

So we have lots of survivors that will be entering the Millennial Reign without resurrected bodies that will be repopulating the world.  When I did the figures of Revelation compared to today's numbers, we're looking at a billion or so survivors that enter into the 1000 year reign without resurrected bodies.

Now all of these people will be building houses, planting gardens, building cities, etc.

And we will see thousands of cities by the time we get to the end of the 1000 year reign.  

Imagine a world, where disease is a thing of the past, no more wars to keep down populations, no more abortions, etc.  

So we will reign and rule with Jesus as part of the "Israel of God" in our resurrected bodies ... and fulfilling the promise ...

Rev 5:10  And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. 

Does that make sense?

George

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

42 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Temple, and Glory of God

So the Temple and the Glory will be residing on the earth ... and yet, the nations will not have resurrected bodies ... so the sacrifices are used to purify the Temple and the items in it for worship as I explained earlier.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

37 minutes ago, George said:

First you have the promise to Ishmael that will be accomplished during the Millennial reign.

Gen 17:20  As for Ishmael, I have heard you; behold, I have blessed him and will make him fruitful and multiply him greatly. He shall father twelve princes, and I will make him into a great nation. 

Isa 19:20  It will be a sign and a witness to the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt. When they cry to the LORD because of oppressors, he will send them a savior and defender, and deliver them. 

Isa 19:21  And the LORD will make himself known to the Egyptians, and the Egyptians will know the LORD in that day and worship with sacrifice and offering, and they will make vows to the LORD and perform them. 

Isa 19:23  In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and Assyria will come into Egypt, and Egypt into Assyria, and the Egyptians will worship with the Assyrians. 

Isa 19:24  In that day Israel will be the third with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the earth, 

Isa 19:25  whom the LORD of hosts has blessed, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel my inheritance.” 

Zec 14:16  Then everyone who survives of all the nations that have come against Jerusalem shall go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Booths. 

Zec 14:17  And if any of the families of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, there will be no rain on them. 

Zec 14:18  And if the family of Egypt does not go up and present themselves, then on them there shall be no rain; there shall be the plague with which the LORD afflicts the nations that do not go up to keep the Feast of Booths. 

Zec 14:19  This shall be the punishment to Egypt and the punishment to all the nations that do not go up to keep the Feast of Booths. 

Eze 39:2  And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel: 

So we have lots of survivors that will be entering the Millennial Reign without resurrected bodies that will be repopulating the world.  When I did the figures of Revelation compared to today's numbers, we're looking at a billion or so survivors that enter into the 1000 year reign without resurrected bodies.

Now all of these people will be building houses, planting gardens, building cities, etc.

And we will see thousands of cities by the time we get to the end of the 1000 year reign.  

Imagine a world, where disease is a thing of the past, no more wars to keep down populations, no more abortions, etc.  

So we will reign and rule with Jesus as part of the "Israel of God" in our resurrected bodies ... and fulfilling the promise ...

Rev 5:10  And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. 

Does that make sense?

George

I am sometimes a little dense, but yes, that makes sense (yes, I have dense sense). But what I was inquiring about mainly was the Gentile relationship with the Temple and sacrifices? Will Gentiles be participating in sacrifices and Temple duty?

With your figure of about one billion people entering the millennium that survived the Tribulation. Globally, how many people would you suppose took the mark of the Beast?

My thought is the millennium will start with all believers. A remnant of one-third of Israel will be saved through the Tribulation and enter the millennium. There will be a remnant of people that accepted the Lord as their Savior during the Tribulation. Those survivors will be allowed to enter the Kingdom. Still, the population will explode and repopulate the earth in a brief time.

Whatcha think?

• Steward

2 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Will Gentiles be participating in sacrifices and Temple duty?

Some will ...

Isa 66:19  and I will set a sign among them. And from them I will send survivors to the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, who draw the bow, to Tubal and Javan, to the coastlands far away, that have not heard my fame or seen my glory. And they shall declare my glory among the nations. 

Isa 66:20  And they shall bring all your brothers from all the nations as an offering to the LORD, on horses and in chariots and in litters and on mules and on dromedaries, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, says the LORD, just as the Israelites bring their grain offering in a clean vessel to the house of the LORD. 

Isa 66:21  And some of them also I will take for priests and for Levites, says the LORD.

However, the Priesthood of the sacrifices are directly connected to the Zadok priesthood ... that is fulfilled in the Melchizedek priesthood.

Melchi -- comes from the Hebrew word -- Melech ... or KING.

Zedek -- comes from the word -- Zadok ... Righteousness. 

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 9.21.29 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 9.21.18 PM.jpg

Be blessed in studying His Word!  :)

• Steward

10 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Globally, how many people would you suppose took the mark of the Beast?

The Bible doesn't say ... so I wouldn't want to speculate. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

11 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

My thought is the millennium will start with all believers.

The Bible is pretty clear that there are survivors in the nations.  So you have the survivors of this time frame ... and there will be a huge host of resurrected saints ruling with Jesus on during the millennial reign over this group that survived it all.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Steward

13 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

A remnant of one-third of Israel will be saved through the Tribulation and enter the millennium.

I believe they will have resurrected bodies ... as I'm believing that will be part of the Trump of God .. the Yovel (Jubilee Trumpet blast connected to Yom Kippur) Trumpet or the Final Trumpet of Matthew 24, and 1 Corinthians 15.

• Steward

14 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Still, the population will explode and repopulate the earth in a brief time.

Yes I can see that we'll have billions upon billions of people by the time the Millennial Kingdom comes to an end.

Now the question is ... how many will be deceived when Satan is released out after the 1000 years have been completed.?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, George said:

Does that make sense?

George

Why do you think there will be so many who become believers during the 7 year tribulation that will survive? Where in the Bible does it tell us that so many believers will survive and enter into the 1000 year millennium.