IGNORED

Anyone ever purchase Evolution's Achilles Heel ? Is it available in book form ?

believeinHim

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  434
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,226
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone ever purchase Evolution's Achilles Heel ? Is it available in book form ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The video is available free on youtube .  Don't know if  you have to be a premiere member.

Book form is a bit pricy but is available on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Evolutions-Achilles-Heels-Ph-D-Scientists/dp/192164382X/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3W3PDQAK45ZZB&keywords=Evolution's+Achilles+Heel&qid=1650323357&s=books&sprefix=evolution's+achilles+heel%2Cstripbooks%2C258&sr=1-1

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

Anywhere other than there ? I don't use that site. I saw it on Christianbook however. Christian book store. Much better to purchase from there. 

Edited by believeinHim

I know where I can buy it, I want to know if anyone has bought it and purchased it and read it. 

15 hours ago, other one said:

The video is available free on youtube .  Don't know if  you have to be a premiere member.

Book form is a bit pricy but is available on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Evolutions-Achilles-Heels-Ph-D-Scientists/dp/192164382X/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3W3PDQAK45ZZB&keywords=Evolution's+Achilles+Heel&qid=1650323357&s=books&sprefix=evolution's+achilles+heel%2Cstripbooks%2C258&sr=1-1

It's 13.29 on Christian book. Much better to purchase from there. 

$9.99 Kindle edition.   We have about 500 books in our personal Kindle Library.

• Oy Vey! 1

I have eyes that are available for lasik, Which i will never get, Because my eyes are never on a computer for longer than five minutes. I do not have a computer or a tablet. I have a flip phone without a browser. I'm on a computer that's in a house I have to live in. I would not own a computer if left to my own..... devices. I would live in a small town, In where I have a small church to walk to and not have anything to do with the city, either. I would drive in to my clinic, unwillfully, to receive a refill on my prescriptions, And resume to living in a tight knit, heavily conservative small little town. I would walk to the small church on Sundays. :off-topic:This is a thread a bout a book. A computer, is not a book. A computer, IS NOT comparable, to a paper back, or hard cover paper backed book. The two are not comparable at all. This is about BOOKS. Please keep it, To BOOKS. :off-topic:What you are talking about, is a nook. It is not even called a book. This is about, BOOKS. ............... :off-topic:

Edited by believeinHim

1 hour ago, believeinHim said:

I have eyes that are available for lasik, Which i will never get, Because my eyes are never on a computer for longer than five minutes. I do not have a computer or a tablet. I have a flip phone without a browser. I'm on a computer that's in a house I have to live in. I would not own a computer if left to my own..... devices. I would live in a small town, In where I have a small church to walk to and not have anything to do with the city, either. I would drive in to my clinic, unwillfully, to receive a refill on my prescriptions, And resume to living in a tight knit, heavily conservative small little town. I would walk to the small church on Sundays. :off-topic:This is a thread a bout a book. A computer, is not a book. A computer, IS NOT comparable, to a paper back, or hard cover paper backed book. The two are not comparable at all. This is about BOOKS. Please keep it, To BOOKS. :off-topic:What you are talking about, is a nook. It is not even called a book. This is about, BOOKS. ............... :off-topic:

LoL,    have it your way...   But I don't think you will find WorthyChristianFourms in either Hard Cover or Paperback...

I find it odd that you ask if it is in book format and when I show you that it is you tell me that it's somewhere else and you don't do business with Amazon.

Odd that it didn't take you long to find the answer to your own question.....    makes one ponder on agendas.

Oh well,

Bye

• Oy Vey! 1

On 4/19/2022 at 4:02 PM, other one said:

LoL,    have it your way...   But I don't think you will find WorthyChristianFourms in either Hard Cover or Paperback...

I find it odd that you ask if it is in book format and when I show you that it is you tell me that it's somewhere else and you don't do business with Amazon.

Odd that it didn't take you long to find the answer to your own question.....    makes one ponder on agendas.

Oh well,

Bye

I was more asking if anyone has read it. I thought i would add that in if anyone has bought it from anywhere. I wasn't expecting on a Christian forum to hear promoting of a satanic cult of a business. Why are Christians supporting places such as Amazon ? Makes one ponder on agendas. Oh well. Tt. 

37 minutes ago, believeinHim said:

I was more asking if anyone has read it. I thought i would add that in if anyone has bought it from anywhere. I wasn't expecting on a Christian forum to hear promoting of a satanic cult of a business. Why are Christians supporting places such as Amazon ? Makes one ponder on agendas. Oh well. Tt. 

So you consider Amazon a satanic cult's business?  How so?

Oh, and by the way;  I haven't read the book but have watched the movie.