IGNORED

Anyone ever purchase Evolution's Achilles Heel ? Is it available in book form ?

believeinHim

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  434
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,226
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  0

39 minutes ago, other one said:

So you consider Amazon a satanic cult's business?  How so?

Oh, and by the way;  I haven't read the book but have watched the movie.

It should be self explanatory, But you are not even understanding how satanic a smart phone is. And what it does. Do you understand what an audio purist is ? If nobody gets that, Then I can't help. Good to know, However I will never be able to afford $500 worth of anything, honestly. I mean, $5000. I can't afford that kind of stuff. And when a Christian gives you an example of a Christian book store, Why would you try and re~direct them ?............... I don't get it. ...........................

Edited by believeinHim

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

15 minutes ago, believeinHim said:

It should be self explanatory, But you are not even understanding how satanic a smart phone is. And what it does. Do you understand what an audio purist is ? If nobody gets that, Then I can't help. Good to know, However I will never be able to afford $500 worth of anything, honestly. I mean, $5000. I can't afford that kind of stuff. And when a Christian gives you an example of a Christian book store, Why would you try and re~direct them ?............... I don't get it. ...........................

a smart phone is simply a tool....   you can use it for good or bad.  It is used to spread the gospel of both Jesus and Satan....   and with knowledge of it's use can be controlled to do whichever you choose to do.

I have heard several descriptions of what an audio purists is, and I don't see how any would apply so I guess you are no help without explaining yourself.

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

6 minutes ago, other one said:

a smart phone is simply a tool....   you can use it for good or bad.  It is used to spread the gospel of both Jesus and Satan....   and with knowledge of it's use can be controlled to do whichever you choose to do.

I have heard several descriptions of what an audio purists is, and I don't see how any would apply so I guess you are no help without explaining yourself.

So, forcing someone to have a texting plan, and the internet in a device that is meant for phone calls, And then having your friends persecute for texting them...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, If I have to have this stuff, Why am I not allowed to use it ? You do realize texting is not the smartest of practices......................................................................................................................

1 hour ago, believeinHim said:

So, forcing someone to have a texting plan, and the internet in a device that is meant for phone calls, And then having your friends persecute for texting them...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, If I have to have this stuff, Why am I not allowed to use it ? You do realize texting is not the smartest of practices......................................................................................................................

I think I would disagree.  Texting gives you the ability to read and think about what you want to tell the person before sending. I would think posting here on Worthy would be more risky than texting someone for the whole world has access to it.  Texts are just between me and the person I'm sending texts to and maybe google.   I don't think I know anyone who is persecuted by my texts and they certainly don't persecute me.   Maybe you shouldn't be so tacky with your posts.  LoL

It's just a tool.    I would much rather receive a text than a phone call, for I can deal with it on my time and think about how to respond.  I respect the people I interface with and would not like to inadvertently say something I should have thought about before saying.   It's why I also don't do chatting here instead of discussing things on threads.  Too many thing pop into our heads that shouldn't be said.

• Oy Vey! 1

BTW you really didn't ask, but if the book and the movie are the same, it really questions Old Earth Philosophy.

• Praise God! 1

43 minutes ago, other one said:

I think I would disagree.  Texting gives you the ability to read and think about what you want to tell the person before sending. I would think posting here on Worthy would be more risky than texting someone for the whole world has access to it.  Texts are just between me and the person I'm sending texts to and maybe google.   I don't think I know anyone who is persecuted by my texts and they certainly don't persecute me.   Maybe you shouldn't be so tacky with your posts.  LoL

It's just a tool.    I would much rather receive a text than a phone call, for I can deal with it on my time and think about how to respond.  I respect the people I interface with and would not like to inadvertently say something I should have thought about before saying.   It's why I also don't do chatting here instead of discussing things on threads.  Too many thing pop into our heads that shouldn't be said.

Well, Thank you for the direct insult, However my posts are never tacky ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! My clothing might be frumpy however I am never tacky in the way that I write ! ! ! ! ! !  Perhaps you are not a Millennial who is having unwanted relationship and incompatible friendships being hoisted upon you, or be forced to be alone ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Edited by believeinHim

21 minutes ago, other one said:

BTW you really didn't ask, but if the book and the movie are the same, it really questions Old Earth Philosophy.

Thank God ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

11 minutes ago, believeinHim said:

Well, Thank you for the direct insult, However my posts are never tacky ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! My clothing might be frumpy however I am never tacky in the way that I write ! ! ! ! ! !  Perhaps you are not a Millennial who is having unwanted relationship and incompatible friendships being hoisted upon you, or be forced to be alone ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I'm not speaking of your posts, I'm speaking of the texts that your friends persecute you for sending.  That's mostly the only reason I've seen people persecuted for texting unless it's every 5 minutes or so.

Sometimes when people don't understand what I'm saying they can be negative about it. An example in this thread is being an audio purest.   I really don't understand what you mean by that and even though I said so you didn't seem to want me to understand and according to you if I didn't know that our discussion would be useless.

No I'm not a millennial, I'm a boomer and I've had 75 years to develop friendships and weed out the shortcomings. Friendships are cultivated, they don't just happen and they they take work to keep....   and real friends are hard to find so if you are a millennial I can understand a bit.  I spoke with my best high school friend yesterday for an hour or so.  I ran across a picture of his mom and dad and sent it to him in a text message...   he was appreciative of the gesture.   Could not have happened without that evil smart phone.

As for being forced to be alone I haven't had much experience with that.   Got married in my early 20's and I guess I won't be alone till she dies....   that's a really frightening thought.  Good wives are also hard to find for most people look for the wrong reasons...   Oh Well, we are getting way off the subject here.

31 minutes ago, other one said:

I'm not speaking of your posts, I'm speaking of the texts that your friends persecute you for sending.  That's mostly the only reason I've seen people persecuted for texting unless it's every 5 minutes or so.

Sometimes when people don't understand what I'm saying they can be negative about it. An example in this thread is being an audio purest.   I really don't understand what you mean by that and even though I said so you didn't seem to want me to understand and according to you if I didn't know that our discussion would be useless.

No I'm not a millennial, I'm a boomer and I've had 75 years to develop friendships and weed out the shortcomings. Friendships are cultivated, they don't just happen and they they take work to keep....   and real friends are hard to find so if you are a millennial I can understand a bit.  I spoke with my best high school friend yesterday for an hour or so.  I ran across a picture of his mom and dad and sent it to him in a text message...   he was appreciative of the gesture.   Could not have happened without that evil smart phone.

As for being forced to be alone I haven't had much experience with that.   Got married in my early 20's and I guess I won't be alone till she dies....   that's a really frightening thought.  Good wives are also hard to find for most people look for the wrong reasons...   Oh Well, we are getting way off the subject here.

They don't want to hear it. And they don't want me to condemn them. They are probably upset with me for still being pretty far right, and very much a Christian. They want to force me in to incompatible, Unwanted friendships and relationships. The female friends who are willing to talk to me, I don't even want to be friends with. They want to continue to sin, If they are Christian they have been fairly moderate in Christianity, And all of the rest of them are not Christians. They want to non chalantly talk about things in their life that are {really} wrong, And have me condone it. They are seeking approval, From me in their life styles. If I refuse to condone, what they are doing in their life styles, Or say nothing, Even in love, They do not want to hear it. This woman, {she was acting like a girl, honestly}, All of them, They want to stay in their sin and they have not been taught that it is a sin. They have been taught, {By adult women, mostly}, That it is OK, and that it is not a sin. That's what they have been taught. The Christians who were not taught that, Are so far ahead in life ahead of me that we have nothing in common. Even the Christian ones are not on this site. The Christian house holds, and my heavily conservative Christian friends, Are not on any Christian forums. And if they are then I do not know if they are. I do not know if any of my friends from my youth are on any Christian forums. All I know is that they are all on secular forums. Not even alternative tech, Just complete secular tech. At the very least, At least you are here, and if anywhere else, At least you are here. My millennials peers have not been taught anything, Really, And they are mostly not Christians, and even in love, They do not want to hear it. I have been completely condemned, And cut off for my way in which i am living. Thus being said, They could also be upset with me for my spending habits, And being on disability as most of them are communists, and I am preaching consevativism, But I am disabled...............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I live the life they think they want. The government is my boss, And completely controls my financial future. And they are not in my interest, either. The government basically controls what happens with my finances. And the mental illness system. That'll take you for a whirl. Try getting involved with having a Serious Mental illness, and trying to get help for it. I am in debt to, And controlled by the government. My friends are products of corporations. I am a product of the federal government. They are a product of corrupt corporations. The other ones, Are a product of the entertainment industry. 

This stuff has only cropped up and gotten worse over the past 20 or 30 or so yeas, And it started with..... Well, You.... Guys............................... This stared with your generations, abandoning true faith, and abandoning teaching it to us............................................................

1 hour ago, other one said:

You think Worthy Christian Forums is protected from the public internet ? Does it not have to be encrypted for that ? I beg to differ ! ! ! ! I believe it has to be an encrypted site for it to be, unsearchable, and and untraceable back to the user. ......................,,,,,,,,

Edited by believeinHim