IGNORED

WHY DOES THE ANTICHRIST BREAK HIS PEACE TREATY WITH ISRAEL?

kenny2212

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

15 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

I have studied the final battle, and it's perfectly in agreement with Revelion 16:14

The "Whole World" will be gathered, God's word has no contradictions

NATO and the beast is not the whole world. Nato accounts for a good part but not all. The beast only accounts for ten countries. That's not close to the whole world. Besides, the king of the north can wipe the entire kingdom of the beast off the map by himself. He has enough nukes to destroy them all and he will. 

The USA 's missiles will appear as falling stars and its nukes will fry those Muslims. That's what they get for messing with little buddy Israel. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

NATO and the beast is not the whole world. Nato accounts for a good part but not all. The beast only accounts for ten countries. That's not close to the whole world. Besides, the king of the north can wipe the entire kingdom of the beast off the map by himself. He has enough nukes to destroy them all and he will. 

The USA 's missiles will appear as falling stars and its nukes will fry those Muslims. 

"The Beast" of Revelation 13 will be a literal individual human man, and is described with personal pronouns, he, his, him 

I disagree with your claim "The Beast" represents 10 countries 

Jesus Is The Lord

Edited by truth7t7
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

"The Beast" of Revelation 13 will be a literal individual human man, and is described with personal pronouns, he, his, him 

I disagree with your claim "The Beast" represents 10 countries 

Jesus Is The Lord

Actually there are ten horns on the beast and these are ten kings. 

There are ten nations that rise against Israel and make war with the Lamb. David named them in psalms 83.Ezekiel mentioms 7 of them. 

https://biblehub.com/revelation/17-12.htm

As for nato, I think it has about 30 members at the moment. I'm sure a few more will be added shortly. 

There are 195 countries so it's not even close. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

7 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Actually there are ten horns on the beast and these are ten kings. 

There are ten nations that rise against Israel and make war with the Lamb. David named them in psalms 83.Ezekiel mentioms 7 of them. 

https://biblehub.com/revelation/17-12.htm

As for nato, I think it has about 30 members at the moment. I'm sure a few more will be added shortly. 

It's my belief that the "Ten Kings" will represent the "Ten Lost Tribes" of Israel, and they will be recognized quickly, and give their power and religious authority to come against "Jerusalem" the whore, mystery Babylon the great, to burn her with fire

Sorta like 10 various leaders in Judaism recognized coming against Jerusalem, the city likened to Sodom and Egypt, gay parades, homosexuality in the streets

Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 5/5/2022 at 7:36 AM, kenny2212 said:

I have studied and seen that it is just stated in the book of Daniel and other places in the bible that the antichrist breaks his peace treaty with Israel at the half-point of agreed treaty period. It's not clearly stated (although I think it is in a guise) why the Antichrist breaks his treaty.

Here it is - 

Revelation 13:3 (MSG) - One of the Beast’s heads looked as if it had been struck a deathblow, and then healed. The whole earth was agog, gaping at the Beast.

The devil raises the antichrist back to life after he is killed. He is informed by the devil of his "new" role after his resurrection.

Now some might say only God has the power to resurrect the dead. That is mostly true. But witches and wizards have been known to perform out-of-body travel. An adage from Africa where I come from says that "out-of-body travel, sleep, death are siblings".

We have OBTs most of the times we dream. We do not recognize it as such because our physical bodies are still alive. The body lives by the life-force from God in it. The spirit lives because it's the real you created by God. If the physical body dies, the connection with the spirit is severed then one recognises the "OBT" (which had been happening all along) as an "OBT". 

I know there's nothing God cannot do. God can separate the spirit and body (Heb. 4:12), without killing the body.

The devil has power too though it's very minute compared to God's (Matt. 24:24). 

God bless you.

Questions or comments?

That is an excellent question, Kenny. I do not recall our Bible addressing that question specifically. My thoughts are only on how I tie things together in scripture, also known as speculation. History is littered with broken covenants, treaties, and promises. The Bible records the Antichrist with thirty-three different names and titles; one of them is the Beast.

It appears that A/C is not THE Beast all his life. He becomes the Beast at a particular defined moment when Satan is permanently cast out of Heaven to Earth and indwells A/C. Satan has always hated, persecuted, and murdered the Jews and Christians. It appears to be the defining moment, the indwelling of Satan. Satan is exceptionally angry because he now knows he has but a short time, trying to prolong the inevitable. If Satan can stop or alter just one biblical prophecy, he shows God a liar. We know that cannot happen, as the Lord is completely controlling and using Satan as a stringed puppet.

Does Satan (the most potent creature God created) have the power in himself to raise the dead? Not! Satan tries to mimic everything God does, and he is not original in anything. God granted and anointed the apostles with the power to raise the dead, among many other abilities. Satan is restricted to what God allows; Job and his family are a prime example of that restraint.

The Lord may allow Satan to resurrect Antichrist’s deadly wound, but I doubt it. Satan is the great deceiver and the father of lies. The Tribulation period will be when the supernatural becomes the natural. Scripture is replete with warnings about his deceptions, do not be deceived. Satan is a huckster performing a dog and pony show and will deceive many.

2 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

It's my belief that the "Ten Kings" will represent the "Ten Lost Tribes" of Israel, and they will be recognized quickly, and give their power and religious authority to come against "Jerusalem" the whore, mystery Babylon the great, to burn her with fire

Sorta like 10 various leaders in Judaism recognized coming against Jerusalem, the city likened to Sodom and Egypt, gay parades, homosexuality in the streets

It's ten Muslim nations attempt to destroy Israel. They actually want to liberate Jerusalem and kill all the Jews there.They celebrate after taking the city. But the king of the north places a nuke there on the day of the Lord. The king of the north  will nuke all the major cities from Iran to Egypt. 

Israel has a big brother that has invested alot in that little country. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

19 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

That is an excellent question, Kenny. I do not recall our Bible addressing that question specifically. My thoughts are only on how I tie things together in scripture, also known as speculation. History is littered with broken covenants, treaties, and promises. The Bible records the Antichrist with thirty-three different names and titles; one of them is the Beast.

It appears that A/C is not THE Beast all his life. He becomes the Beast at a particular defined moment when Satan is permanently cast out of Heaven to Earth and indwells A/C. Satan has always hated, persecuted, and murdered the Jews and Christians. It appears to be the defining moment, the indwelling of Satan. Satan is exceptionally angry because he now knows he has but a short time, trying to prolong the inevitable. If Satan can stop or alter just one biblical prophecy, he shows God a liar. We know that cannot happen, as the Lord is completely controlling and using Satan as a stringed puppet.

Does Satan (the most potent creature God created) have the power in himself to raise the dead? Not! Satan tries to mimic everything God does, and he is not original in anything. God granted and anointed the apostles with the power to raise the dead, among many other abilities. Satan is restricted to what God allows; Job and his family are a prime example of that restraint.

The Lord may allow Satan to resurrect Antichrist’s deadly wound, but I doubt it. Satan is the great deceiver and the father of lies. The Tribulation period will be when the supernatural becomes the natural. Scripture is replete with warnings about his deceptions, do not be deceived. Satan is a huckster performing a dog and pony show and will deceive many.

The man who becomes the Antichrist is a regular man (in his disposition towards Israel, though already in the corridors of power) at some period of his life (with little or no hatred for Israel at that period). Of course! That's why he signed the peace treaty in the first place! His disposition towards Israel changes though at the midpoint of agreed treaty period.

How would this work if this man didn't die and then get resurrected?

May be he gets possessed by the devil the way people get possessed by demons.

If the above is so how do we explain Rev. 13:3 and Dan. 9:27? I've heard it said that Rev. 13:3 refers to the reunification of Germany.

God bless us all.

Edited by kenny2212

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 5/5/2022 at 9:50 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Egypt and maybe a couple other Muslim nations break thier treaties with Israel because they want to destroy Israel. It's pretty simple. Psalms 83 is a good chapter about this war. 

Psalm 83 has already past!!

16 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

It appears that A/C is not THE Beast all his life. He becomes the Beast at a particular defined moment when Satan is permanently cast out of Heaven to Earth and indwells A/C. Satan has always hated, persecuted, and murdered the Jews and Christians.

Yes, for only 1260 days, but him being a Beast has n0thing to do with Satan being CAST OUT of Heaven. The other six beats were beasts without Satan being CAST OUT or without him INDWELLING the Beasts which were always a Nation. The last beast s only a mere man, because he never gets the chance to pass hos Kingdom (E.U.) on to another man.

Yes, they are all Beasts because thy are over Israel and the whole Mediterranean Sea Region.

I have studied and seen that it is just stated in the book of Daniel and other places in the bible that the antichrist breaks his peace treaty with Israel at the half-point of agreed treaty period. It's not clearly stated (although I think it is in a guise) why the Antichrist breaks his treaty.

Here it is - 

Revelation 13:3 (MSG) - One of the Beast’s heads looked as if it had been struck a deathblow, and then healed. The whole earth was agog, gaping at the Beast.

The devil raises the antichrist back to life after he is killed. He is informed by the devil of his "new" role after his resurrection.

Now some might say only God has the power to resurrect the dead. That is mostly true. But witches and wizards have been known to perform out-of-body travel. An adage from Africa where I come from says that "out-of-body travel, sleep, death are siblings".

We have OBTs most of the times we dream. We do not recognize it as such because our physical bodies are still alive. The body lives by the life-force from God in it. The spirit lives because it's the real you created by God. If the physical body dies, the connection with the spirit is severed then one recognises the "OBT" (which had been happening all along) as an "OBT". 

I know there's nothing God cannot do. God can separate the spirit and body (Heb. 4:12), without killing the body.

The devil has power too though it's very minute compared to God's (Matt. 24:24). 

God bless you.

Questions or comments?

For starters, you ASSUME its  Peace Agreement, I don't, I think its a MUTAL AGREEMENT between the E.U. and Israel. What does Europe need now? And what is Russia threatening to cut off? Natural Gas/propane. What did God tell Israel long ago? Never to give his land away. If Wyoming was God's People and they joined the USA they would lose their sovereignty. After Israel starts selling Europe Natural Gas this ignites the Gog & Magog War, they undercut Putin. Then the European Union asks Israel to join the E. U., BUT.......They have to give up their Nukes or burn their Weapons for 7 Years (COMPLETELY MAYBE? Hmmm). When Israel does this the 70th week Judgment kicks in again. Israel must ten repent or perish. We see that 1/3 repents and 2/3 will perish (Zechariah 13:8-9)

The FIGURATIVE BEAST (the 7 Headed Beast) is RAISED, not  human being. 

Edited by Revelation Man