IGNORED

WHY DOES THE ANTICHRIST BREAK HIS PEACE TREATY WITH ISRAEL?

kenny2212

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Scripture teaches Satan was cast out long ago, he was walking to and from in the earth during Jobs time, he was on the earth during the temptation of Jesus in the wilderness for 40 days

Revelation 12:9-10 is retelling the event that took place long ago

To claim Satan is presently at God's throne is morbid and unthinkable 

I will try to reason accusations of morbid and unthinkable thoughts scripturally. I did not say Satan has a heavenly home anymore, but he still is allowed access to God to accuse the brethren. Satan acts as a prosecutor, so to speak. Jesus is our advocate (our defense with the price He paid). We sin naturally in our flesh, and Satan & his minions are constantly tempting us to sin and accusing us. Jesus, our advocate, defends us against what and who?

1 John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

Using the example of Job, yes, Satan was walking to and fro on the earth, walking up and down it when asked where he was. Quoting Paul Harvey, “and now, the rest of the story.”

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

The Lord initiates a dialog and challenges to Satan concerning the righteous Job. The text is clear, not by Skype, email, text message, snail mail, or telepathy. The Lord did not go where Satan was; Satan went to where the Lord resides and before His throne. This text cannot be any clearer.

I look forward to your rebuttal and reasoning.

Revelation 1:19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

The apostle John follows Jesus’ instructions and writes the entire book of Revelation in chronological order from John’s Day and placement in history. Chapter 1 is the past, chapters two and three are John’s present-day, and chapters four through twenty-two are the future.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. Revelation 12:12 (KJV) Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

No, this did not happen a long, long time ago; it is yet the future. Has Satan stopped accusing and tempting the brethren today? Satan’s accusations are not remotely presented, but as described in Job 1:6, personally where God dwells IMO.

In your response to my morbid hermeneutics, I would appreciate it if you articulate with supporting scripture, taken in context with your view.

P.S. To stay on topic: Because the Antichrist is a member of the un-holy trinity, they are deceivers, liars, and will not keep a covenant. They are all "anti", they are against and want worship instead and in place of the One True Living God. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

The Lord did not go where Satan was; Satan went to where the Lord resides and before His throne. This text cannot be any clearer.

I look forward to your rebuttal and reasoning.

Revelation 1:19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

The apostle John follows Jesus’ instructions and writes the entire book of Revelation in chronological order from John’s Day and placement in history. Chapter 1 is the past, chapters two and three are John’s present-day, and chapters four through twenty-two are the future.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. Revelation 12:12 (KJV) Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

No, this did not happen a long, long time ago; it is yet the future. Has Satan stopped accusing and tempting the brethren today? Satan’s accusations are not remotely presented, but as described in Job 1:6, personally where God dwells IMO.

In your response to my morbid hermeneutics, I would appreciate it if you articulate with supporting scripture, taken in context with your view.

P.S. To stay on topic: Because the Antichrist is a member of the un-holy trinity, they are deceivers, liars, and will not keep a covenant. They are all "anti", they are against and want worship instead and in place of the One True Living God. 

Satan was In the earth as you have been shown several times, Scripture teaches Satan was cast out of heaven to earth long ago, he was walking to and fro in the earth during Jobs time, he was on the earth during the temptation of Jesus in the wilderness for 40 days

The earth is God's footstool, that is where Satan presented himself before God concerning Job

Isaiah 66:1KJV

1 Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

Will Man Elevate Satan Above God?

Isaiah 14:12-14KJV

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

11 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Satan was In the earth as you have been shown several time, 

Historically and at present, is Satan and his minions confined, restricted and imprisoned to earth? The whole creation consists of the entire universe. How did one man's sin contaminate the entire universe? Did God curse all of His creation, or just a few things here on earth. 

Romans 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Historically and at present, is Satan and his minions confined, restricted and imprisoned to earth? The whole creation consists of the entire universe. How did one man's sin contaminate the entire universe? Did God curse all of His creation, or just a few things here on earth. 

Romans 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

Your suggestions are now reaching into Mormon doctrine to mention one,with a suggestion of "Worlds and Worlds" have I created, as Mormonism believes in god's and other inhabited planets

Scripture teaches that Jesus Christ created "All Things" physical and spiritual 

Scripture teaches that Jesus died "Once" for sin

"No" there aren't aliens or other beings in the universe, with some other plan or life apart from Jesus and the cross of Calvary

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Lay aside the seven heads, ten horns and ten crowns; the antichrist is just one man...

God bless you.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

On 5/6/2022 at 4:49 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

The euphrates is in the middle east. I don't think we got much to worry about. The only nation that is east of the euphrates that wants to go to Armegeddon is Iran. Maybe Afghanistan or Pakistan may join Iran but I doubt it. 

China from the east. They kill 1/3 rd of mankind from China to the Eurphrates River. Their 200,000,000 cross on dry land.

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

The appearance of the two witnesses 

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

14 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

China from the east. They kill 1/3 rd of mankind from China to the Eurphrates River. Their 200,000,000 cross on dry land.

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

China doesn't want to go to Armegeddon. They have no interest in Armegeddon because they can't benefit from it. Besides, the United States would destroy all of China for attacking the US and Israel. 

Never going to happen. 

27 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

China doesn't want to go to Armegeddon. They have no interest in Armegeddon because they can't benefit from it. Besides, the United States would destroy all of China for attacking the US and Israel. 

Never going to happen. 

1/3 of mankind resides between China and the Eurphrates River. The United States has no play in Armageddon. 

The only benefit is to fight Christ with all the other nations with Satan, the beast and the False Prophet. 

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

49 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

I missed "China" in Gods words?