other one

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

What I see through out this whole video are concerned people who do not want to see things like this happen again.  What I would like to see, pertaining to the elections, is a complete coverage of all the illegal activities documented in the same way so the truth about what happened can be exposed.  The mules are just one means that was used illegally.  There were other means used also, but nothing has really been documented about them that I am aware of. 

As for Biden being elected, we do know that God puts into power whom He wants there.  I don't know what God has in mind by allowing Biden to be in charge, but I do believe that more people have been praying for the direction of this country since the election than ever before.  Disasters have a way of waking people up and bringing them together.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

5 hours ago, teddyv said:
  On 5/18/2022 at 2:10 PM, Heaven_Bound said:

Personally, Every Follower of Christ needs to be there when Freedom fighters beat these Demoncratic Mules to a pulp.   We can offer them God while lying in their own blood.   It's going to happen once Freedom fighters get this Video.   So why not take advantage and offer Christ to those who will literally be suffering?

Heaven! What are you saying here....you sound as though you think they should be beat up!That is wrong on so many levels and would be extremely counter productive....the good guys will become the bad guys,violence is not ever good.

Every follower of Christ should be praying for America,that she humble herself before the Mighty Hand of God ,and pray......it is the only way He Will heal our land and we would continue to be Blessed.....it is not about parties,not about cheaters,not about voting....it is about the god of this world and our Nation serving "it" because we certainly are not serving God(I dont mean us (you & I) I mean America as a Nation

With love -in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

One thing is for sure:  The mules won't carry active cell phones for the primaries and mid-terms. 

Lesson learned.  :mellow:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

12 hours ago, Heaven_Bound said:

@kwikphilly,

God Bless You for calling me out and requiring me to explain my post.   You did what you are supposed to do.   God Bless You Sister, YOU ROCK!!

You ROCK too Beloved.....as we have ONE HEAD,its easy to reason together    You are a feisty little warrior,always ready to do battle for Gods Righteousness,I see little self righteousness so you are always OPEN to constructive criticism,its quite refreshing!

I was a rebel like you,I envisioned myself with Sword in hand as part of Gods Army only I was very "puffed up" back then,still Gods Army needs WARRIORS,He Will Disciple,Teach,Chastise & CHANGE us to use those traits we have in a Godly manner-hold fast,you ROCK!!!                                          With love in Christ,your SISTER

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  1

Resurrecting this with some new info.

So True the Vote was in court recently, the ones behind much of the assertions of the "2000 Mules" documentary cannot provide the court any evidence of their allegations. (here)

• Thanks 1