• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

evelation 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

AGREED That is Christ's return

So now we go BACKWARDS IN TIME to WHEN EXACTLY?

When did this angel come down from heaven, PLEASE BE VERY SPECIFIC because this is the part you keep sliding over like it doesn't exist. IF IT IS WHAT YOU SAY IT IS,

ALL THESE QUESTIONS WILL BE AN EASY ANSWER AS THEY ARE HISTORY TO YOU. 

If you believe it is all 'spiritual' then explain how that works.  

I can't answer any of them because THEY ARE FUTURE TO ME. 

The only way you could FAIL to answer,  would be BECAUSE they are FUTURE to you also.   

Revelation 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

When did he lay hold of the Devil?  Where was the Devil when he laid hands on him?  How was the devil bound?  Where was the Devil bound?  

Revelation 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

So WHO is deceiving the nations now?  Do you believe we are presently under the IRON RULE AND REIGN OF CHRIST AND THE WORLD WE ARE LIVING IN IS A RIGHTEOUS PLACE?  OR WAS IT RIGHTEOUS 1000 YEARS AGO AND WE ARE AT THE END OF THE RULE OF CHRIST?  

Revelation 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

WHO IS SITTING UPON THESE THRONES AND WHERE ARE THEY?   What is happening to those who are being killed in the name of the Lord TODAY?  What was the mark that they took?  What was the image that was set up?   What lying signs and wonders did the Devil do?   How much of the earth was deceived?  How many elect made it to the end?  What was it like when Christ returned?   Why isn't the mount of olives fitting the description of when Christ returns and His foot touches?  

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Who decided that 1000, a most specific number is not to be taken literally?  Why would it not be taken literally when it is written in such a literal fashion? 

Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Revelation 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Revelation 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Revelation 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

4th Attempt

Once Again, You have disregarded my direct question in bold underline as seen below, "you avoid a direct answer" "Why"?

Direct Question: Do you deny (Abraham's Bosom) in comfort or a literal (Hell) in conscious torment?

Edited by truth7t7

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60

1 minute ago, truth7t7 said:

4th Attempt

Once Again, You have disregarded my direct question in bold underline as seen below, "you avoid a direct answer" "Why"?

Do you deny (Abraham's Bosom) in comfort or a literal (Hell) in conscious torment?

evelation 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

When did this angel come down from heaven, PLEASE BE VERY SPECIFIC because this is the part you keep sliding over like it doesn't exist. IF IT IS WHAT YOU SAY IT IS,

The only way you could FAIL to answer,  would be BECAUSE they are FUTURE to you also.   

Revelation 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

When did he lay hold of the Devil?  Where was the Devil when he laid hands on him?  How was the devil bound?  Where was the Devil bound?  

Revelation 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

So WHO is deceiving the nations now?  Do you believe we are presently under the IRON RULE AND REIGN OF CHRIST AND THE WORLD WE ARE LIVING IN IS A RIGHTEOUS PLACE?  OR WAS IT RIGHTEOUS 1000 YEARS AGO AND WE ARE AT THE END OF THE RULE OF CHRIST?  

Revelation 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

WHO IS SITTING UPON THESE THRONES AND WHERE ARE THEY?   What is happening to those who are being killed in the name of the Lord TODAY?  What was the mark that they took?  What was the image that was set up?   What lying signs and wonders did the Devil do?   How much of the earth was deceived?  How many elect made it to the end?  What was it like when Christ returned?   Why isn't the mount of olives fitting the description of when Christ returns and His foot touches?  

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Who decided that 1000, a most specific number is not to be taken literally?  Why would it not be taken literally when it is written in such a literal fashion? 

Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Revelation 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Revelation 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Revelation 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

3 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

5th Attempt

Once Again, You have disregarded my direct question in bold underline as seen below, "you avoid a direct answer" "Why"?

Do you deny (Abraham's Bosom) in comfort or a literal (Hell) in conscious torment?

3 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

5th Attempt

Once Again, You have disregarded my direct question in bold underline as seen below, "you avoid a direct answer" "Why"?

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.40
  • Days Won:  11

Just now, truth7t7 said:

5th Attempt

I’m also waiting to hear your answer to truth7t7’s question, @DeighAnn Because I’m wondering if perhaps you believe in soul sleep.        selah …

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Selah7 said:

I’m also waiting to hear your answer to truth7t7’s question, @DeighAnn Because I’m wondering if perhaps you believe in soul sleep.        selah …

I have nothing to hide in my teachings and belief, why avoid a direct answer to a simple question?

The poster wants to question our beliefs and teachings, it's a two way street right?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Selah7 said:

I do not believe in soul sleep.  I believe in heaven and hell.  

Today you will be with me in paradise, Isn't that what Jesus said?  What day was that?  What happened after that day?  

And the graves were opened and many of the saints were seen and DEATH was defeated and the dead rose because if the dead don't rise neither is Christ risen.  

What I don't believe is if the dead are going to eventually rise then Christ is risen because that is exactly The LAST DAY as it was before Christ rose, isn't it?  

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

2 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

I have nothing to hide in my teachings and belief, why avoid a direct answer to a simple question?

The poster wants to question our beliefs and teachings, it's a two way street right?

Now you both win.  I'll not be bothering either of you any more.  

5 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Why 4 direct responses without a direct answer, I was more than willing to answer your very same redundant questions multiple times, it appears to be a one way street

It's not a matter of winning in man's eyes, but truth in God's eyes

In Love!

Jesus Is The Lord

Edited by truth7t7
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.40
  • Days Won:  11

4 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

I’m not trying to win, D.  What matters is the truth of God’s Word. 

selah …

• Thumbs Up 1