• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,972
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Sister said:

Truth7T7

Before all that....

Who is Jesus coming out of heaven with when he returns?   Were we not told already?

Matthew 16:27   For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matthew 25:31   When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Mark 8:38   Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Luke 9:26   For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

Revelation 19:14   And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

@Sister

Matthew 16:27   For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. 

*** Mathew 16:27-28

27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Mathew 10:23

New International Version
When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

New Living Translation
When you are persecuted in one town, flee to the next. I tell you the truth, the Son of Man will return before you have reached all the towns of Israel.

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Sister said:

Truth7T7

Before all that....

Who is Jesus coming out of heaven with when he returns?   Were we not told already?

Matthew 25:31   When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Mark 8:38   Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Luke 9:26   For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

Revelation 19:14   And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Scripture clearly teaches Jesus is revealed in flaming fire with his "Holy Angels"

It appears you don't want to see the Lord's final judgement by fire at his return?

2 Thessalonians1:7-8KJV

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

• Followers:  18

7 hours ago, Sister said:

Truth7T7

Before all that....

@Sister

Mathew 24:29-34 

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

7 hours ago, Sister said:

Truth7T7

Before all that....

****Revelation 3:4-5.

Yet you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their clothes. They will walk with me, dressed in white, for they are worthy. 

5 The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white.

I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels.

***Revelation 1:6-7

6. and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

****the  Priests were dressed in white linen, the reference to be dressed in white it may very well be a reference to the Royal Priesthood dress in white...by the Lord Jesus....that also let us know that we have to earn that position, the position in the Royal Priesthood. 

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
    and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
    and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

Revelation 19:14:is referring to believers. 

3 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

****Revelation 3:4-5.

Yet you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their clothes. They will walk with me, dressed in white, for they are worthy. 

5 The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white.

I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels.

***Revelation 1:6-7

6. and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

****the  Priests were dressed in white linen, the reference to be dressed in white it may very well be a reference to the Royal Priesthood dress in white...by the Lord Jesus....that also let us know that we have to earn that position, the position in the Royal Priesthood. 

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
    and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
    and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

Revelation 19:14:is referring to believers. 

Ok, what are you trying to say or prove, I don't see or understand your post, I'm not good at guessing games?

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

Ok, what are you trying to say or prove, I don't see or understand your post, I'm not good at guessing games?

Revelation 3:4-5 KJV 

Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

****I am not sure how to communicate it to you, but I am going to give it a good try.

One of the key words is "the white garments".

in v. we have those who have not defiled their garments and are cloth with white raiment....

in v. 5 we have those whom Jesus is calling upon them to be overcomers, in some of the situations in v.2 and v.3

posted bellow.

Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

in v.5 Jesus is telling them that the overcomers (if they respond and do what he is telling them that they will also be given " white raiment".

from the text in v.4,5 is something the believer has earned...

in v. 4 it says that they are clothed in white raiment because they are Worthy.

and in v. 5 the overcomer will be considered Worthy because Jesus said that he will also cloth the ovrcomer in white raiment...

we learned from the text above that the believer is clothed in white raiment when he is considered to be worthy...

what does that really mean? We should be careful not to give it a very narrow interpretation because the mother and grandmother whom the Lord has given them their role within their family it is honor by Jesus because this is what he has asked them to do...and they also consider Worthy and are clothed in white raiment. Their dedication to the faith is very much appreciated.  And they are many other situations which they were not in the context in revelation 3: which it's seems to be about missionaries and evangelists and people who are active in the open field of the Gospel or they should be, about people who understand. And one time they were involved in the Gospel and then producing no much fruit anymore, and they do not do anything about that or are not motivated, or willing to bear more fruit, like a farmer who neglects his farm.

It does say that they need to repent and go back and do the good works he had called them to do as in v.2,3.

revelation 3:2-3 kjv

Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God.

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

@Sister

The riders on the white horses with clothed in white raiment are those who are in the service of Jesus Christ, like his disciples and all the other disciples and the evangelist through out the times and the generations who are in the army of Jesus Christ and are helping Jesus Christ to bring the Gospel through out the world....and are having to meet and fight with a lot of people who oppose the Gospel....

Angels help the believers and are on their own missions, but to preach the good news of the Gospel is given to believers through out their generations....it is a now situation and it has always be....

Jesus needs us now...he is calling us now...to ride our white horse and follow him to where he leads us...

To us he promised to be overcomers and be worthy to be clothed in white raiment...and further be worthy to be called into calvary, giving us our own white horse...in his mission field. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

@Sister

The riders on the white horses with clothed in white raiment are those who are in the service of Jesus Christ, like his disciples and all the other disciples and the evangelist through out the times and the generations who are in the army of Jesus Christ and are helping Jesus Christ to bring the Gospel through out the world....and are having to meet and fight with a lot of people who oppose the Gospel....

Angels help the believers and are on their own missions, but to preach the good news of the Gospel is given to believers through out their generations....it is a now situation and it has always be....

Jesus needs us now...he is calling us now...to ride our white horse and follow him to where he leads us...

To us he promised to be overcomers and be worthy to be clothed in white raiment...and further be worthy to be called into calvary, giving us our own white horse...in his mission field. 

Ok, I better understand, an admonition to go to the fields of harvest

Thanks, Jesus Is The Lord

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.55

On 7/21/2022 at 6:51 PM, Sister said:

Your closest friendnt

Yes Jesus gives us help along the way, a helping hand through the HS so that we can understand the scriptures and receive the spirit of truth.  This is not the end reward though, because the end reward is everlasting life which Jesus is bringing with him.  This is what we are all working towards, the day appointed when we receive our change.  This is the reward.

What I wanted to show DeighAnne is that we have 3 scriptures proving that when Jesus returns he comes from heaven with his angels.  It's a simple truth written for us to know, ....so that when we come to read Revelation, we can understand who these armies are that are coming out of heaven with Christ at his return. 

I knew that DeighAnne was going to throw the Enoch prophesy at me in her reply, so I waited and it came just as I expected.  I could of gone into more detail there, but kept it simple, because then it will just go into another direction and the point gets lost, just like when I mentioned that Jesus comes with his reward, and you saw this as the talking point, but didn't mention the other point I made to say it is truth?

So again, Jesus comes out of heaven with his angels and descends to the clouds.  This is the gathering of the saints at his return. They will be brought back from the dead (the grave), and the living will be picked up also.  This is when death is conquered..on that day, and not a day before.  After judgement is done, they will all come down to the earth with Christ who will take possession over all the kingdoms of the earth.

So when the Lord comes with 10 thousands of his saints, they are coming from the clouds ....from that level, after the gathering, and not coming straight out of heaven.

Who can say this is truth?

Jesus became the firstfruits of them that slept.  

The ONLY ones sleeping at the time were those who were ALREADY in the graves. 

NO ONE EVER AGAIN will FIT in that VERY SPECIFIC GROUP OF PEOPLE LISTED RIGHT THERE.   I understand that MAN has figured out a way to convince other men that 'it includes all that will ever will sleep' and I know a lot of men and women BELIEVE that,  in their ignorance, 

BUT 'all who ever will go to sleep',  ISN'T WHAT IS WRITTEN.  Never will be.  

SO believing EXACTLY WHAT IS WRITTEN Jesus became the first fruits of them that slept. 

OT souls are the 'them that slept' when Christ was crucified.  

AND if the dead DON'T RISE, then Jesus isn't risen.  I understand that MAN has figured out a way to convince other men and women that it 'REALLY MEANS' 'if the dead don't rise on the last day' and I know a lot of men and women believe that,  in their ignorance

but that isn't EXACTLY WHAT IS WRITTEN either, is it?   

So 'of them that slept', those who died under the law of sin and death along with  the 'nations' who heard the good news the 3 days He was in hell teaching them the good news.  WERE RAISED out from the dead when the graves were opened.   

And what do we know about the resurrection of the dead?  

Matthew 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Matthew 22:31 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,

Matthew 22:32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.  

And the LIVING ARE NOT IN HELL WITH THE DEAD.  NOT FOR A SECOND. Not since Christ feed those in bondage, loosed the bonds, proclaimed liberty to  the captives.

Sure, the dead carcass goes into the ground but by that point, they have 'left the building', have left this realm and are now in the spiritual world,  in their spiritual bodies, LIKE THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN.  

Just like ABRAHAM, Isaac and Jacob and Enoch and Elijah and the ANGEL the FELLOWSERVANT AND BRETHEN of the prophets and those who love GOD, and all those of the captivity He led to heaven, to the place HE went to prepare for us, so that we could be where HE is.  And 

not waiting for a resurrection of DEAD FLESH with the dead who will rise at His return.  

Ever since that day those who live and believe in Jesus, never die.  Believest thou this?  

Does one have to be dead and die to RESURRECT from the DEAD?  Yes, can't resurrect from the dead if you did not die while dead. 

I don't believe I will ever die.  I believe I will 'put off this tabernacle' for the one made within heaven, I believe this earthen vessel will break, the silver cord will part and I will be in the next realm on my way to the judgment seat of Christ.  I believe this flesh will be nothing more than a carcass once  my spirit/soul/body has left  to go to heaven.

DO YOU really want to convince me to believe WHAT IT REALLY MEANS over the belief I presently have in exactly what is written, as it is written, with no other words that could be used to more effectively state my belief?  

When GOD asks me why I believe as I do, I am going to sound just like Jesus 'it is written' and not WHAT I THOUGHT because I was taught the 'last day' was this one specific day,  and so just applied it to EVERYTHING no matter what,  so no, I didn't believe 'what was written' but 'what it really means'.      

Matthew 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

1453. egeiró ►
Strong's Concordance
egeiró: to waken, to raise up
Original Word: ἐγείρω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: egeiró
Phonetic Spelling: (eg-i'-ro)
Definition: to waken, to raise up
Usage: (a) I wake, arouse, (b) I raise up.

Matthew 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

386. anastasis ►
Strong's Concordance
anastasis: a standing up, i.e. a resurrection, a raising up, rising
Original Word: ἀνάστασις, εως, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: anastasis
Phonetic Spelling: (an-as'-tas-is)
Definition: a standing up, a resurrection, a raising up, rising
Usage: a rising again, resurrection.
HELPS Word-studies
386 anástasis (from 303 /aná, "up, again" and 2476 /hístēmi, "to stand") – literally, "stand up" (or "stand again"), referring to physical resurrection (of the body).

Christ's physical resurrection is the foundation of Christianity, which also guarantees the future resurrection of all believers (see Jn 6:39,40,44).

[386 /anástasis ("resurrection") refers to the physical, bodily resurrection of Christ – and people (both of the redeemed and the unredeemed).]

• Loved it! 1

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

Jesus became the firstfruits of them that slept.  

The ONLY ones sleeping at the time were those who were ALREADY in the graves. 

NO ONE EVER AGAIN will FIT in that VERY SPECIFIC GROUP OF PEOPLE LISTED RIGHT THERE.   I understand that MAN has figured out a way to convince other men that 'it includes all that will ever will sleep' and I know a lot of men and women BELIEVE that,  in their ignorance, 

BUT 'all who ever will go to sleep',  ISN'T WHAT IS WRITTEN.  Never will be.  

SO believing EXACTLY WHAT IS WRITTEN Jesus became the first fruits of them that slept. 

OT souls are the 'them that slept' when Christ was crucified.  

AND if the dead DON'T RISE, then Jesus isn't risen.  I understand that MAN has figured out a way to convince other men and women that it 'REALLY MEANS' 'if the dead don't rise on the last day' and I know a lot of men and women believe that,  in their ignorance

but that isn't EXACTLY WHAT IS WRITTEN either, is it?   

So 'of them that slept', those who died under the law of sin and death along with  the 'nations' who heard the good news the 3 days He was in hell teaching them the good news.  WERE RAISED out from the dead when the graves were opened.   

And what do we know about the resurrection of the dead?  

Matthew 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Matthew 22:31 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,

Matthew 22:32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.  

And the LIVING ARE NOT IN HELL WITH THE DEAD.  NOT FOR A SECOND. Not since Christ feed those in bondage, loosed the bonds, proclaimed liberty to  the captives.

Sure, the dead carcass goes into the ground but by that point, they have 'left the building', have left this realm and are now in the spiritual world,  in their spiritual bodies, LIKE THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN.  

Just like ABRAHAM, Isaac and Jacob and Enoch and Elijah and the ANGEL the FELLOWSERVANT AND BRETHEN of the prophets and those who love GOD, and all those of the captivity He led to heaven, to the place HE went to prepare for us, so that we could be where HE is.  And 

not waiting for a resurrection of DEAD FLESH with the dead who will rise at His return.  

Ever since that day those who live and believe in Jesus, never die.  Believest thou this?  

Does one have to be dead and die to RESURRECT from the DEAD?  Yes, can't resurrect from the dead if you did not die while dead. 

I don't believe I will ever die.  I believe I will 'put off this tabernacle' for the one made within heaven, I believe this earthen vessel will break, the silver cord will part and I will be in the next realm on my way to the judgment seat of Christ.  I believe this flesh will be nothing more than a carcass once  my spirit/soul/body has left  to go to heaven.

DO YOU really want to convince me to believe WHAT IT REALLY MEANS over the belief I presently have in exactly what is written, as it is written, with no other words that could be used to more effectively state my belief?  

When GOD asks me why I believe as I do, I am going to sound just like Jesus 'it is written' and not WHAT I THOUGHT because I was taught the 'last day' was this one specific day,  and so just applied it to EVERYTHING no matter what,  so no, I didn't believe 'what was written' but 'what it really means'.      

Matthew 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

1453. egeiró ►
Strong's Concordance
egeiró: to waken, to raise up
Original Word: ἐγείρω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: egeiró
Phonetic Spelling: (eg-i'-ro)
Definition: to waken, to raise up
Usage: (a) I wake, arouse, (b) I raise up.

Matthew 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

386. anastasis ►
Strong's Concordance
anastasis: a standing up, i.e. a resurrection, a raising up, rising
Original Word: ἀνάστασις, εως, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: anastasis
Phonetic Spelling: (an-as'-tas-is)
Definition: a standing up, a resurrection, a raising up, rising
Usage: a rising again, resurrection.
HELPS Word-studies
386 anástasis (from 303 /aná, "up, again" and 2476 /hístēmi, "to stand") – literally, "stand up" (or "stand again"), referring to physical resurrection (of the body).

Christ's physical resurrection is the foundation of Christianity, which also guarantees the future resurrection of all believers (see Jn 6:39,40,44).

[386 /anástasis ("resurrection") refers to the physical, bodily resurrection of Christ – and people (both of the redeemed and the unredeemed).]

Scripture clearly teaches that the resurrection of "All" takes place at the future second coming of Jesus Christ (Then Cometh The End) not anytime before the second coming

Those that came out of the Graves at the death of Jesus on Calvary were "Raised From The Dead" just as Lazarus and Tabitha were.

1 Corinthians 15:16-24KJV

16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:

17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.

19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.