Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

As I've stated in other threads. The beast is already in the promised land. The ten horns of the beast and the little horn who is diverse from the first are all there. 

The arrival of the second beast coresponds to the military of the king of the north being sent to Israel. As you know the second beast makes fire come down out of heaven. The norths military has proven to be exeptional at this in past wars. The guided missiles and smart bombs used against Iraq were very impressive to say the least. 

At this time Israels cashless society should also be ready and the second beast is given the task of convincing all Israelis to recieve the mark of thier goverment. It is also at this time the persecution of the saints in Israel begins. 

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-32.htm

With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant.,but the people who know thier God will firmly resist him. 

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-33.htm

Those who are wise will instruct many, though for a time they shall fall by the sword, or burned, or captured or plundered. 

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-34.htm

When they fall, they will recieve alittle help,and many who are not sincere will join them. 

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-35.htm

Some of the wise will stumble so that they may be refined, purified, and made spotless untill the time of the end, for it will still come at an appointed time. 

I think of this situation much like the situation was 2000 years ago. Israel's leaders wanted Christ killed, and had the Gentiles do thier dirty work. 

The little horn is said to change laws in scripture so it is Israel's goverment who still makes the laws. It appears this host given to the little horn by the king of the north will enforce those laws upon the Israelis. 

For the saints in Israel, it would be much like what happened to Jesus. 

https://biblehub.com/revelation/13-12.htm

It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast whose deadly wound was healed. 

For nearly 2000 years the world thought israel was dead. Well that wound has been healed. Now I'm just waiting for the king of the north to send israel a host. 

Maybe after the next election. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,086
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

As I've stated in other threads. The beast is already in the promised land. The ten horns of the beast and the little horn who is diverse from the first are all there. 

The 10 Horns is Europe. The 2nd Beast comes out of THE LAND (Israel). He will be a Jewish High Priest. Israel joins the E.U. (That is the Covenant of Dan. 9:24-27). Then the E.U. President/King Conquers Israel and the Whole Mediterranean Sea Region to become THE BEAST. He then makes the False Prophet his Religious Beast. 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,631
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The 10 Horns is Europe. The 2nd Beast comes out of THE LAND (Israel). He will be a Jewish High Priest. Israel joins the E.U. (That is the Covenant of Dan. 9:24-27). Then the E.U. President/King Conquers Israel and the Whole Mediterranean Sea Region to become THE BEAST. He then makes the False Prophet his Religious Beast. 

This is what the Jews are looking for:

"

The Messianic Redemption will be ushered in by a person, a human leader, a descendant of Kings David and Solomon, who will reinstate the Davidic royal dynasty.

The following are the criteria for identifying the Moshiach, as written by Maimonides:

If we see a Jewish leader who (a) toils in the study of Torah and is meticulous about the observance of the mitzvot, (b) influences the Jews to follow the ways of the Torah and (c) wages the "battles of G‑d"—such a person is the "presumptive Moshiach."

If the person succeeded in all these endeavors, and then rebuilds the Holy Temple in Jerusalem and facilitates the ingathering of the Jews to the Land of Israelthen we are certain that he is the Moshiach.

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1121893/jewish/Who-Is-Moshiach-the-Jewish-Messiah.htm

This Moshiach can literally be anybody [of the line of David and Solomon] as most of the criteria is subjective except for rebuilding the Temple and ingathering. I would imagine the Jews would skip the Torah requirements and settle for that Temple and viola! The Messiah!

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

"

The Messianic Redemption will be ushered in by a person, a human leader, a descendant of Kings David and Solomon, who will reinstate the Davidic royal dynasty.

The following are the criteria for identifying the Moshiach, as written by Maimonides:

If we see a Jewish leader who (a) toils in the study of Torah and is meticulous about the observance of the mitzvot, (b) influences the Jews to follow the ways of the Torah and (c) wages the "battles of G‑d"—such a person is the "presumptive Moshiach."

If the person succeeded in all these endeavors, and then rebuilds the Holy Temple in Jerusalem and facilitates the ingathering of the Jews to the Land of Israelthen we are certain that he is the Moshiach.

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1121893/jewish/Who-Is-Moshiach-the-Jewish-Messiah.htm

This Moshiach can literally be anybody [of the line of David and Solomon] as most of the criteria is subjective except for rebuilding the Temple and ingathering. I would imagine the Jews would skip the Torah requirements and settle for that Temple and viola! The Messiah!

The Jews  have what they want. That's why they have come from all parts of the world to live in Israel. They wanted thier own country with thier own goverment in thier own land. That is what they were looking for. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,086
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, Diaste said:

"

Yes, that is the same reason they missed him the last time. The difference is this time two fold. 

1.) The Rapture happens and 1 Billion Gentile and Jewish Christians (mostly Gentiles of course) die. All are of Christ Jesus. (we don't just fly off, we leave this sin body behind and are taken in Spirit). The Jews will take notice of this. Then God sends the Two-witnesses(Elijah for sure and I think Moses) back JUST BEFORE the Day of the Lord (God's Wrath). We can see this in scriptures.

2.) God sends back the Two-witnesses at the 1335 Event to turn Israel back unto God.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Zechariah 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.{{So, 1/3 of the Jews will come unto Christ Jesus and as we see in Zehariah 14:1 BELOW it happens JUST BEFORE the Day of the Lord comes/arrives.}}

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire(tribulation), and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

{{God allows Jerusalem to be taken by the Anti-Christ and the trodden it under foot for 42 months. Then Jesus shows up and wipes the floor with the Anti-Christ and all his minions.}}

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

So, what they are looking for, and what they actually find will be two separate things. This is why I have contended all along, Israel NEVER ACCEPTS the Anti-Christ, in John 5:43 Jesus is speaking about the Pharisees accepting ANOTHER after rejecting him, and they did, they knew Rome was the Fourth Beast and trued to put forth varied Messianic figures circa 67-70 AD in order to "save them" from the Romans. In these end time today the 2/3 who refuse to repent will all die. Zechariah 13:8-9 says so. The 1/3 (which is 3-5 million) will be protected by God in the Petra and Bozrah wilderness.

So, I don't really put too much traction into what Jews believe or don't believe, God is going to reveal unto them, at least tom 3-5 million of them who is their Messiah. By the way, this all happens BEORE the AoD also, so these 3-5 million Jews are now serving Jesus. So, when the False Prophet places the AoD (Image of the E.U. King) at the 1290, which is 30 days before the Anti-Christ conquers Israel at the 1260, he also TAKES AWAY.....THE SACRIFICE or FORBIDS Jesus Worship by the 3-5 million Jews in "HIS TEMPLE" !! 

So, while I agree with what you say as per unto what they are looking for NOW, what they will be REVEALED is the Divine nature of Jesus Christ.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,631
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

20 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The Jews  have what they want. That's why they have come from all parts of the world to live in Israel. They wanted thier own country with thier own goverment in thier own land. That is what they were looking for. 

I guess. I didn't make that up. That's what the Jews are looking for. Too bad they missed Jesus is from the Davidic line. 

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

I guess. I didn't make that up. That's what the Jews are looking for. Too bad they missed Jesus is from the Davidic line. 

https://biblehub.com/amos/5-26.htm

They choose who they want. Flag day is may 28th.Watch for his star which they have made for themselves.