• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,192
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

Hebrews 4:3a (NASB20)
For we who have believed enter that rest, ……………………………..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scripture reads, ‘have believed’, meaning that it is an ongoing thing, rest is put forth as a fruit of one that is in a state of believing…. Whether that faith be in the love of God, the promises of God, or any other aspect of God’s goodness pointed towards man, however one would want to word it, faith in God is the issue…

Faith comes first, then rest, or if one would be willing to push the point and reverse it for perhaps a better and clearer understanding, that being, if one is not resting, one is not trusting…

For trusting in God always brings rest, this does not mean one will not be pushed to the end of one’s ability to trust, for one most certainly will… For this being pushed, is a deeper ground of trusting being opened up in one, which fruit is a deeper ground of resting being opened up to one….

For not knowing how to process something, but waiting before God for the expression of righteousness to manifest itself, is a place of great rest in God, whether that manifestation be brought inwardly or outwardly… For waiting in rest before God for the workings of righteousness to manifest itself, is standing strong in the faith that righteousness does exist and that righteousness is God’s will, so the waiting in faith is for God to have His way in the situation….

For one’s relationship with one’s Creator is real, and His will in all things is the expression of righteousness, seeing that man in his own strength can not manifest righteousness, faith, a belief and hope in another to do that for one which one can not do for oneself, is the faith that rests in God’s will to righteousness…. 

Be blessed in the faith that rests in God’s will to righteousness…. 

Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Not me

"I am the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus"

Abraham Believed God and was accredited Righteousness- He was Made Righteous -its a Gift from God that works cannot afford, by no merit, none are Righteous- we cannot earn the Righteousness of God ... Who I am in Christ Jesus is that Righteousness

• Praise God! 2

17 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Not me

"I am the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus"

Abraham Believed God and was accredited Righteousness- He was Made Righteous -its a Gift from God that works cannot afford, by no merit, none are Righteous- we cannot earn the Righteousness of God ... Who I am in Christ Jesus is that Righteousness

Hello, and yes you are, be blessed in the faith that grabs unto such a awesome truth…..

As I rejoice with you,,, Not me 

8 minutes ago, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

Completely and Absolutely for me, I did NOT trust God in one area of my life as a new babe,..30 yrs on and He has my full TRUST and Belief in that area...it was a long time coming.

Oh too rest in Gods peace and know in your heart ,he is working everything out according to his purpose and his plan....I’m so at peace in that knowledge,NotMe, ....it’s an AMAZING PEACE,which can only come from God.💗🙏

Greetings, as your relationship with Him grows, may that joy and peace you experience be but a taste of the joy and peace that are incoming… Be so very blessed in Him….

Unto Him be our all….

A fellow follower, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

Hebrews 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest…

Good morning, Not me.  Thanks for the worthy thread.  Jesus IS our rest, our eternal rest, our abode for those who have believed. 

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

- John 3:16 (KJV)

…selah 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Not me!

Yes,Amen.    Belief in Jesus Finished work on the cross is the Way we enter into God's Rest- His Rest, He Rested on the 7th day after His Creation work was Finished, the foreshadow of His Promise of the Seed to Come , from the very beginning we see Jesus in the Scriptures

The Prince of Peace Gives to us a Peace that surpasses all understanding and with God it seems there is always MORE- beyond anything we could think or imagine and so all who are heavy laden can enter into His Rest, that is that place of Perfect Peace in His Glorious Presence, in Spirit we come with the Heart and Mind of Christ Jesus before Gods Throne of Grace:amen:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

32 minutes ago, Selah7 said:

Hebrews 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest…

Good morning, Not me.  Thanks for the worthy thread.  Jesus IS our rest, our eternal rest, our abode for those who have believed. 

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

- John 3:16 (KJV)

…selah 

Thanks, and your welcome, as we learn of Him, blessings, Not me 

31 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Not me!

Yes,Amen.    Belief in Jesus Finished work on the cross is the Way we enter into God's Rest- His Rest, He Rested on the 7th day after His Creation work was Finished, the foreshadow of His Promise of the Seed to Come , from the very beginning we see Jesus in the Scriptures

The Prince of Peace Gives to us a Peace that surpasses all understanding and with God it seems there is always MORE- beyond anything we could think or imagine and so all who are heavy laden can enter into His Rest, that is that place of Perfect Peace in His Glorious Presence, in Spirit we come with the Heart and Mind of Christ Jesus before Gods Throne of Grace:amen:

Oh the joy! It’s palatable… https://worthychristianforums-h45go6maxh5rpepgu.netdna-ssl.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

Blessings, Not me 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/14/1971

This 'rest' we are referring too is not the same type of rest that we can lay in bed all day. Oh no! It is a peace. A peace of mind knowing that God has us, and we are in Him. No matter what happens, we have eternal life in Him. 

It doesn't promise a life of peace on the outside, but on the inside. It also is a work of faith. Because, without faith it is impossible to live a life pleasing to God. 

Faith is first. A simple faith, a child like faith. Then the 'rest' will come, or that assurance in Him. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

4 hours ago, Walty said:

This 'rest' we are referring too is not the same type of rest that we can lay in bed all day. Oh no! It is a peace. A peace of mind knowing that God has us, and we are in Him. No matter what happens, we have eternal life in Him. 

It doesn't promise a life of peace on the outside, but on the inside. It also is a work of faith. Because, without faith it is impossible to live a life pleasing to God. 

Faith is first. A simple faith, a child like faith. Then the 'rest' will come, or that assurance in Him. 

Hi, you are so correct, may we all experience this rest to the glorifying of Him…

Be so very blessed in this rest….

A fellow believer, Not me