• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/15/2022 at 9:20 AM, believeinHim said:

:24:I can admit my faults. I'm a nightmare mosts days. :24:I am clingy, I am needy, Since I realized I am a woman and not one of the men, I have exactly the same faults and annoyances of other women that I have pointed out to other women, and about other women. I want a rock on a hunk of carbon on a metal circle, And a , relatively, {Well~Off}, Husband, Who can Support Me, And take care of, Me. I'm a mess, in all honesty. :24:

With a sense of humor like yours I am sure you have no problem attracting men. Further, I am sure you are well aware that men have their own laundry list of "issues"... I am told by a reliable source that Adam peed with the seat down.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/14/2022 at 7:45 PM, Jayne said:

One thing that almost makes me smile because it's so ridiculous is Balaam, the wicked prophet for hire.

He's such a horrible person [not funny], tells King Balak how to reach the Israelites with vile sexual immorality [not funny],  and is listed in Jude as an example of who NOT to be [not funny].

But what makes me shake my head with a slight grin is when he is traveling on his donkey and the donkey sees the angel sent to slay Balaam and the donkey tries to get away from him, and Balaam can't see it and just start BEATING the donkey to pieces, and God makes the poor donkey talk and say...

..."What have I done to make you beat me these three times?"

Balaam is SOOOO MAAADDD that he can't wrap his mind around a talking donkey and he just TALKS BACK!

...“You have made a fool of me! If only I had a sword in my hand, I would kill you right now.”

The donkey keeps talking, "Am I not your own donkey, which you have always ridden, to this day? Have I been in the habit of doing this to you?”

Balaam says, "No!!"  He STILL HAS NOT NOTICED that the donkey is talking  like a human!  He is THAT mad!!!!!

How ludicrous!  How arrogant and self-puffed up!!  What a moron!

I was talking about this with someone the other day. Balaam just carries on this conversation with the donkey like it's nothing out of the normal. If it had been me, when the donkey said the first word, I would have been about a hundred yards away before he finished his sentence and gaining speed.

Gary

• Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,820
  • Content Per Day:  1.30
  • Days Won:  2

50 minutes ago, bropro said:

I was talking about this with someone the other day. Balaam just carries on this conversation with the donkey like it's nothing out of the normal. If it had been me, when the donkey said the first word, I would have been about a hundred yards away before he finished his sentence and gaining speed.

Gary

You'd be further down the road than me because I would have fainted!!!

• Haha 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.95
  • Days Won:  20

Well, Eve did have a conversation with a snake.  Most of us girls run from snakes at the get-go.

Then we have King Solomon with his many, many woes in Ecclesiastes . The man with 900 wives.

We all know the scripture, "Jesus wept".  But I am positive there was a time that he also laughed, it just did not get written down.  There's no way he lived with a bunch of misfit human beings and did not chuckle.