• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, Keiw1 said:

You are mistaken--- In the OT it says--YHWH said to my Lord( Jesus) --proving 100% Jesus is not YHWH. There is no other name for God-YHWH(Jehovah) he is the Father, he is greater than Jesus. Jesus is his image, not him( Coll 1:15)

Wow. Talk about tunnel vision on definitions. Image also means appearance as in he Jesus is the visible image of the invisible God.

3 hours ago, Keiw1 said:

Rev 1:8 is Jehovah, not Jesus.

Revelation 1:8 (AV)
8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

kurios = the LORD / YHVH Jesus is Jehovah

7 hours ago, Keiw1 said:

I dont lose because 1 teaching proves your error--The LORD said to my Lord(Jesus)--which actually reads- YHWH said to my Lord( Jesus)

The Father is YHVH (Isaiah 53:10)

Jesus is YHVH (Isaiah 44:24 / Colossians 1:16)

The Holy Spirit is YHVH (2 Corinthians 3:17)

All three are YHVH / the LORD / Jehovah

YHVH = eternality from eternality and is as a surname for the three who are the one God.

You lose and you are in error denouncing Jesus as less than or not YHVH when the scriptures (which I repeatedly quote but can't seem to get to soak into your head) clearly state Jesus is.

Colossians 1:16 / john 1:3 / Isaiah 44:24

Edited by JohnD

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

33 minutes ago, JohnD said:

The Father is YHVH (Isaiah 53:10O

Jesus is YHVH (Isaiah 44:24 / Colossians 1:16)

The Holy Spirit is YHVH (2 Corinthians 3:17)

All three are YHVH / the LORD / Jehovah

YHVH = eternality from eternality and is as a surname for the three who are the one God.

You lose and you are in error denouncing Jesus as less than or not YHVH when the scriptures (which I repeatedly quote but can't seem to get to soak into your head) clearly state Jesus is.

Colossians 1:16 / john 1:3 / Isaiah 44:24

Do you understand english at all? If Jesus is YHWH--Then it would read-YHWH said to YHWH-- just a little bit insane if that were correct.

Maybe you should believe Jesus over the errors you are taught--John 20:17, Rev 3:12

40 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Revelation 1:8 (AV)
8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

kurios = the LORD / YHVH Jesus is Jehovah

One of the problems you arent adding is in the OT YHWH is not called LORD in reality. Men put that title there by satans will. God put the tetragramoton in every single spot of OT where GOD or LORD all capitols is. Every one of those spots should be YHWH. And the reality of that is, all using the altered versions of Gods inspired word are being mislead into supporting satans will over Gods will. And Jerome told the Pope Gods name belongs in the NT, He translated the originals. And at Rev 1:8 is one of those spots.

The nwt put Gods name back, your clergys condemned them for having the love and respect for Gods will over satans will to put his name back.. That is something to ponder. Why would one professing to serve God condemn Gods will? The answer is, because that name back in the bible exposes them as false religion who support satans will over Gods will.

48 minutes ago, JohnD said:

Wow. Talk about tunnel vision on definitions. Image also means appearance as in he Jesus is the visible image of the invisible God.

There isnt a single image in existence that is the real McCoy. Notice in your statement--Jesus and God are mentioned separate, they always are. Example--Rev 1:1 a revelation of Jesus Christ which God gave to him..  2 seperate beings, 1 is God, 1 is Jesus otherwise God would be insane and it would read--here me have a revelation.

2 hours ago, other one said:

Yahweh is the God of Israel.  Moses, Aaron and 74 others went up and saw the God of Israel (Yahweh), though Jesus told us that no one has ever seen the father.

When Moses asked Yahweh his name, he was told to tell them I AM.   When Jesus was accused of things and he basically told them that he was before Abraham...   Referred to himself as I AM.

Jesus has always been the Father's representative  when it came to humans...    And always will be.

There is no statement-- i am that i am in the Hebrew written OT. a mistranslation only found in trinity translation to mislead by satans will.  I will be what i will be is the correct translating of that Hebrew statement. Every Hebrew scholar on earth will tell you its fact. Its only trinitys who are mislead by that statement. Jesus only answered the question asked of him-he lived before Abraham.

They did not actually see God.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

10 minutes ago, Keiw1 said:

There is no statement-- i am that i am in the Hebrew written OT. a mistranslation only found in trinity translation to mislead by satans will.  I will be what i will be is the correct translating of that Hebrew statement. Every Hebrew scholar on earth will tell you its fact. Its only trinitys who are mislead by that statement. Jesus only answered the question asked of him-he lived before Abraham.

They did not actually see God.

So you do not believe in the trinity??

1 hour ago, other one said:

So you do not believe in the trinity??

Neither did Jesus or any bible writer. The Abrahamic God served by Israel up until this very day is a single being God-YHWH(Jehovah)--Catholicisms own encyclopedia says the apostles knew nothing of a trinity. And it was not being served until near the end of the 4th century-New Catholic Encyclopedia, vol XIV, page 299( 1967)

Catholicism changed God in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople. No trinity was taught or served at any prior council.

7 hours ago, Keiw1 said:

John 8:58 says no such thing. Jesus was asked if he lived before Abraham, he answered honestly that he did live before Abraham. Your teachers twist it into something its not. The reason why trinity translation put-i am that i am in the OT. It does not belong there. I will be what i will be is the correct translation of that Hebrew written statement made by God to Moses. Your translations are erred by satans will and have caused your house divided( 34,000 trinity based religions) will not stand. Jesus is not with a divided house-1Cor 1:10

Again, and you never seem able to face this point or answer the question...

If Jesus was not claiming to be YHVH in John 8:58 then WHY did the Jews in verse 59 try to stone him???