IGNORED

Daniel 9:24 Weeks Of Years, And Occultist Sir Issac Newton?

truth7t7

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

Daniel 9:24KJV

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Daniel's "Future" weeks are literal days, or 490 days, if Daniel meant years he would have written (Four Hundred Ninety Years) he didn't

The command to build the wall/street in Jerusalem is "Future" that will start the 70 literal weeks

"Messiah Cut Off" is "Future" when armies surround Jerusalem as Daniel's AOD takes place in the 70th future 7 day week in completion of Daniels 70 weeks or 490 literal days

After this 70 week completion, the 3.5 year tribulation starts, it's that simple

This teaching of weeks of years found it's entrance in the church largely surrounding the writing of occultist "Sir Issac Newton" in his 1726 book (Observation Upon The Prophecies Of Daniel, And The Apocalypse Of St. John) chapter 10 as seen below

The Weeks Of Years Teaching Presented Is From Occultist "Sir Issac Newton" As Seen Below, Heavily Involved In The Occultic Kabbalah And Its Numerology, Also Occultic Rosicrucianism And Alchemy 

Yes It's These Writings Of "Sir Issac Newton" That Entered The Church In 1726AD, That Claims The Day/Year Teaching Regarding Daniel's 70 Weeks Being 490 Years

Wikipedia: Issac Newton Occult Studies

Observations upon the Prophecies of Daniel/Part I Chap X

Seventy weeks are cut out upon thy people, and upon thy holy city, to finish transgression, &c. Here, by putting a week for seven years, are reckoned 490 years from the time that the dispersed Jews should be re-incorporated into a people and a holy city, until the death and resurrection of Christ; whereby transgression should be finished, and sins ended, iniquity be expiated, and everlasting righteousness brought in, and this Vision be accomplished, and the Prophet consummated, that Prophet whom the Jews expected; and whereby the most Holy should be anointed, he who is therefore in the next words called the Anointed, that is, the Messiah, or the Christ. For by joining the accomplishment of the vision with the expiation of sins, the 490 years are ended with the death of Christ. Now the dispersed Jews became a people and city when they first returned into a polity or body politick; and this was in the seventh year of Artaxerxes Longimanus, when Ezra returned with a body of Jews from captivity, and revived the Jewish worship; and by the King's commission created Magistrates in all the land, to judge and govern the people according to the laws of God and the King, Ezra vii. 25. There were but two returns from captivity, Zerubbabel's and Ezra's; in Zerubbabel's they had only commission to build the Temple, in Ezra's they first became a polity or city by a government of their own. Now the years of this Artaxerxes began about two or three months after the summer solstice, and his seventh year fell in with the third year of the eightieth Olympiad; and the latter part thereof, wherein Ezra went up to Jerusalem, was in the year of the Julian Period 4257. Count the time from thence to the death of Christ, and you will find it just 490 years. If you count in Judaic years commencing in autumn, and date the reckoning from the first autumn after Ezra's coming to Jerusalem, when he put the King's decree in execution; the death of Christ will fall on the year of the Julian Period 4747, Anno Domini 34; and the weeks will be Judaic weeks, ending with sabbatical years; and this I take to be the truth: but if you had rather place the death of Christ in the year before, as is commonly done, you may take the year of Ezra's journey into the reckoning.

Edited by truth7t7

• truth7t7 changed the title to Daniel 9:24 Weeks Of Years, And Occultist Sir Issac Newton?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Christ was born in 4 to 6 B.C. while King Herod was still alive. 

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,028
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

On 8/6/2022 at 7:17 PM, truth7t7 said:

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Daniel's "Future" weeks are literal days, or 490 days, if Daniel meant years he would have written (Four Hundred Ninety Years) he didn't

The command to build the wall/street in Jerusalem is "Future" that will start the 70 literal weeks

"Messiah Cut Off" is "Future" when armies surround Jerusalem as Daniel's AOD takes place in the 70th future 7 day week in completion of Daniels 70 weeks or 490 literal days

After this 70 week completion, the 3.5 year tribulation starts, it's that simple

This teaching of weeks of years found it's entrance in the church largely surrounding the writing of occultist "Sir Issac Newton" in his 1726 book (Observation Upon The Prophecies Of Daniel, And The Apocalypse Of St. John) chapter 10 as seen below

The Weeks Of Years Teaching Presented Is From Occultist "Sir Issac Newton" As Seen Below, Heavily Involved In The Occultic Kabbalah And Its Numerology, Also Occultic Rosicrucianism And Alchemy 

Yes It's These Writings Of "Sir Issac Newton" That Entered The Church In 1726AD, That Claims The Day/Year Teaching Regarding Daniel's 70 Weeks Being 490 Years

Wikipedia: Issac Newton Occult Studies

Observations upon the Prophecies of Daniel/Part I Chap X

Seventy weeks are cut out upon thy people, and upon thy holy city, to finish transgression, &c. Here, by putting a week for seven years, are reckoned 490 years from the time that the dispersed Jews should be re-incorporated into a people and a holy city, until the death and resurrection of Christ; whereby transgression should be finished, and sins ended, iniquity be expiated, and everlasting righteousness brought in, and this Vision be accomplished, and the Prophet consummated, that Prophet whom the Jews expected; and whereby the most Holy should be anointed, he who is therefore in the next words called the Anointed, that is, the Messiah, or the Christ. For by joining the accomplishment of the vision with the expiation of sins, the 490 years are ended with the death of Christ. Now the dispersed Jews became a people and city when they first returned into a polity or body politick; and this was in the seventh year of Artaxerxes Longimanus, when Ezra returned with a body of Jews from captivity, and revived the Jewish worship; and by the King's commission created Magistrates in all the land, to judge and govern the people according to the laws of God and the King, Ezra vii. 25. There were but two returns from captivity, Zerubbabel's and Ezra's; in Zerubbabel's they had only commission to build the Temple, in Ezra's they first became a polity or city by a government of their own. Now the years of this Artaxerxes began about two or three months after the summer solstice, and his seventh year fell in with the third year of the eightieth Olympiad; and the latter part thereof, wherein Ezra went up to Jerusalem, was in the year of the Julian Period 4257. Count the time from thence to the death of Christ, and you will find it just 490 years. If you count in Judaic years commencing in autumn, and date the reckoning from the first autumn after Ezra's coming to Jerusalem, when he put the King's decree in execution; the death of Christ will fall on the year of the Julian Period 4747, Anno Domini 34; and the weeks will be Judaic weeks, ending with sabbatical years; and this I take to be the truth: but if you had rather place the death of Christ in the year before, as is commonly done, you may take the year of Ezra's journey into the reckoning.

No doubt an inquiring mind like Newton's would have applied itself to alchemy. He would had an interest in a multitude of things. But many centuries before Isaac Newton the God Who made it all said;

34 After the number of the days in which ye searched the land, even forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, even forty years, and ye shall know my breach of promise. (Nu 14:34)

Later, this great, just and merciful God said in Leviticus 26:32 onward that Israel would be scattered among the nations because she had not given the Land its Sabbaths. And this deportation would be a year for a Sabbath.

In Daniel, Judah languishes in these 70 years among the Babylonians and receives a prophecy of the time of their chastisement and recovery - a year for a day.

I don't know Mr. Newts inner beliefs enough to judge. I know he had an inquiring mind. I also know that a day for a year in prophecy (Ezek.4:5), especially about Israel's chastisement, is from God and not, as is supposed, from Newton's study of alchemy.

3 hours ago, AdHoc said:

No doubt an inquiring mind like Newton's would have applied itself to alchemy. He would had an interest in a multitude of things. But many centuries before Isaac Newton the God Who made it all said;

34 After the number of the days in which ye searched the land, even forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, even forty years, and ye shall know my breach of promise. (Nu 14:34)

Later, this great, just and merciful God said in Leviticus 26:32 onward that Israel would be scattered among the nations because she had not given the Land its Sabbaths. And this deportation would be a year for a Sabbath.

In Daniel, Judah languishes in these 70 years among the Babylonians and receives a prophecy of the time of their chastisement and recovery - a year for a day.

I don't know Mr. Newts inner beliefs enough to judge. I know he had an inquiring mind. I also know that a day for a year in prophecy (Ezek.4:5), especially about Israel's chastisement, is from God and not, as is supposed, from Newton's study of alchemy.

If Daniel meant 490 years he would have written (Four Hundred Ninety Years) "he didn't", Daniel wrote (Seventy Weeks) meaning 490 literal "Future" days

Daniels 70 literal weeks or 490 literal days will begin at a "Future" command to build a wall/street in Jerusalem

7 weeks = Command to build and planning

62 weeks = Building wall/street

1 week = armies surround Jerusalem, building is stopped "Messiah Cut Off" antichrist is revealed, Daniel's AOD takes place

After the completion of the "Future" 70th week or 7 literal days, the 3.5 year tribulation starts, as the antichrist is given power 42 months ruling from Jerusalem

Immediately after this tribulation the second coming takes place (The End)

I don't subscribe to a week's of years theory, Daniels 70 weeks represent 490 "Future" literal days, simple, clear, easy to understand

Jesus Is The Lord

Edited by truth7t7

20 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Christ was born in 4 to 6 B.C. while King Herod was still alive. 

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

Thanks for the response Marv, I Agree!

Do you have anything further to add?

5 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

If Daniel meant 490 years he would have written (Four Hundred Ninety Years) "he didn't", Daniel wrote (Seventy Weeks) meaning 490 literal "Future" days

Daniels 70 literal weeks or 490 literal days will begin at a "Future" command to build a wall/street in Jerusalem

7 weeks = Command to build and planning

62 weeks = Building wall/street

1 week = armies surround Jerusalem, building is stopped "Messiah Cut Off" antichrist is revealed, Daniel's AOD takes place

After the completion of the "Future" 70th week or 7 literal days, the 3.5 year tribulation starts, as the antichrist is given power 42 months ruling from Jerusalem

Immediately after this tribulation the second coming takes place (The End)

I don't subscribe to a week's of years theory, Daniels 70 weeks represent 490 "Future" literal days, simple, clear, easy to understand

Jesus Is The Lord

No brother. You can't change your own rules. It is plainly said in Revelation 20, 1,000 years and you don't accept that.

Be that as it may, the events related in Daniel 9 are in historical order. You've reversed them above. You see brother, everywhere you go with your unique views you encounter problems. For instance you have "Messiah cut off" still future. Absurd.

Come brother. It's time to take the orthodox view. This is one of the most studied Chapters of the Bible. Sir Robert Anderson produced arguments and calculations that have yet to be overturned.

29 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

No brother. You can't change your own rules. It is plainly said in Revelation 20, 1,000 years and you don't accept that.

Be that as it may, the events related in Daniel 9 are in historical order. You've reversed them above. You see brother, everywhere you go with your unique views you encounter problems. For instance you have "Messiah cut off" still future. Absurd.

Come brother. It's time to take the orthodox view. This is one of the most studied Chapters of the Bible. Sir Robert Anderson produced arguments and calculations that have yet to be overturned.

Sir Robert Anderson was a servant and right hand man of John N. Darby and the Plymouth brethren, Anderson was nothing more than a tool used to spread Darby's false teachings, namely a pre-trib rapture to mention one 

Edited by truth7t7

6 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Sir Robert Anderson was a servant and right hand man of John N. Darby and the Plymouth brethren, Anderson was nothing more than a tool used to spread Darby's false teachings, namely a pre-trib rapture to mention one 

I respect your view. Go well brother.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  447
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

On 8/6/2022 at 1:17 PM, truth7t7 said:

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy......

I like Sir Isaac Newton's rendition of Daniel 9 (you can find that in the blue letter bible site).  In many ways it makes more sense than what is commonly taught.  That said, I noticed Newton often used long fulfillment to prophecy, i.e. a day to a year.  From my observations, one can apply both a long and short (literal) fulfillment, ie. actual days and years for a day. This is played out even in the feasts of the Lord.  Notice, for example, that 490 years in Daniel is 10 jubilees.  Likewise, Pentecost is 49 days after the day of Firstfruits where the sheaf was waved.  So the feasts which count days are a pattern of a larger time cycle, namely the Sabbatical years every 7 years instead of days and likewise after 7 Sabbatical cycles the Jubilee year is the year following the 7th Sabbath year thus we can see in this alone the justification for a short and long fulfillment.  When one sees only one or the other we then run into seeming contradictions. Prophecy has multiple fulfillment.  Now hold that thought.

I agree with Newton's 34AD which is considered one year past the accepted year of the crucifixion.  But I believe that not because of Newton, per se, but due to astronomical calculations I made.  Newton merely confirmed that this is historically possible since he was a learned historian and theologian.  Newton believed Jesus died in April of that year but I claimed in March.  While Newton believed in a Friday crucifixion, I believe it was on a Wednesday being a month earlier.

Now, here's an interesting thought.  Since the Lord fulfilled the spring feasts at their times, i.e. crucified for Passover, raised by Firstfruits and the Spirit was given on Pentecost, likewise the end time fulfillment of things will happen during the respective feasts.  We know that the Trumpets feast represent a coronation and wedding of a King, and the people gathered, so I would expect that to happen when that feast is taking place for the Second Coming.  Likewise with Daniel, we know that the "weeks of years" (if we use long fulfillment) relate to Sabbatical years and Jubilees so again, I would expect the Second Coming to be timed by that.  While we've been following Sabbatical years, Jubilees are not so easy.  Jewish tradition says that we are approaching 5783 years since the Genesis account of creation.  So if we divide by 7 we can easily find Sabbatical years and likewise Jubilee years.  That said, I am not 100% confident of this yearly tally for the same reason our AD date is probably slightly off.  The closest biblical clue in the story of Hezekiah (I refer to him as my sundial King lol) found in 2 Kings 19:29 where there is an implication that these were tandem years where the land lay fallow (thus a Sabbatical year followed by a Jubilee).  This happened circa 700BC so if we follow Jubilee cycles we see it's nowhere near next year as the Jewish years would say.  I made an excel spread sheet that calculated Sabbatical years and Jubilee years (within a year or two) based on this concept, but it's not proof.

• Interesting! 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 8/9/2022 at 3:08 PM, AdHoc said:

Sir Robert Anderson produced arguments and calculations that have yet to be overturned.

I beg to differ. Anderson used Gregorian years in his calendar to calculate years BC. Major error.