• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/03/1958

2 hours ago, Sower said:

I voted for the fact he had no good ole boys to answer too, and he understands how business works as evident through his presidency. I voted for someone to run the country closest to my on values. I did not vote for a good Christian, a preacher, nor a plumber. I voted for someone qualified to run the country.

Considering the buffoon (puppet) in office that should be in the nursing home,  I wonder about all those 'never Trumpers' who vote Democrat, here on this "Christian" forum, knowing what all they stand for and push down our throats.  Do the never Trumpers actually prefer the leftist agenda just to feel good voting against someone whose hairstyle and success you dislike?

So God is republican? 

As I strongly advise ALL Christian Folk. Highly recommended that you  detach yourselves from any loyalty to anyone but God. Stay out of it.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Sower said:

I voted for the fact he had no good ole boys to answer too, and he understands how business works as evident through his presidency. I voted for someone to run the country closest to my on values. I did not vote for a good Christian, a preacher, nor a plumber. I voted for someone qualified to run the country.

Considering the buffoon (puppet) in office that should be in the nursing home,  I wonder about all those 'never Trumpers' who vote Democrat, here on this "Christian" forum, knowing what all they stand for and push down our throats.  Do the never Trumpers actually prefer the leftist agenda just to feel good voting against someone whose hairstyle and success you dislike?

Suit yourself. 

23 minutes ago, Dan Knight said:

So God is republican? 

As I strongly advise ALL Christian Folk. Highly recommended that you  detach yourselves from any loyalty to anyone but God. Stay out of it.

That is good Christian advise. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  717
  • Content Per Day:  0.35

It's fun to watch how people's heads simply explode around Trump. If you have any irrational qualities, Trump will bring them out for all the world to see. For that reason alone he was a good president.

That said, we need a grown up in charge. DeSantis fits the bill nicely.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

8 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I have always wondered why so many Christians loved Trump. He has no character, integrity, morals or values. No it is not just you. 

We are all sinners. Every last one of us. No one is perfect and will not be until we get to heaven. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, HopeInHim said:

We are all sinners. Every last one of us. No one is perfect and will not be until we get to heaven. 

Born again Christians are to have the fruit of the spirit. When a true Christian sins they ask for forgivness and then they try their Christian best to not sin deliberately. Trump is not an example of a Christian by any means. He does not hold the integrity that a President should have. But neither does Bidden. It is all about politics and I stay away from it. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

28 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Born again Christians are to have the fruit of the spirit. When a true Christian sins they ask for forgivness and then they try their Christian best to not sin deliberately. Trump is not an example of a Christian by any means. He does not hold the integrity that a President should have. But neither does Bidden. It is all about politics and I stay away from it. 

Do you know whether or not Trump has asked for forgiveness? Isn’t that between him and God? Do you have a recent example of what you see as Trump sinning deliberately?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,267
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Dan Knight said:

So God is republican? 

"So God is republican?"
Wow, I didn't know that.  Makes sense though. Thanks Dan.

I am a citizen of the United States of America, and I am loyal to my country, that God has blessed. I vote.
But, "our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ"    Philippians 3:20

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the Lord."     Proverbs 16:33

"A wise man's heart inclines him to the right, but a fool's heart to the left."  Ecclesiastes 10:2  ( my favorite)...default_cool2.gif.0c08e800147e568bec9dcf546b5ca826.gif

"When the righteous increase, the people rejoice, but when the wicked rule, the people groan."    Proverbs 29:2

"Choose for your tribes wise, understanding, and experienced men, and I will appoint them as your heads." Deuteronomy 1:13

"For kingship belongs to the Lord, and he rules over the nations."    Psalm 22:28

Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.   Proverbs 14:34  

Every American citizen has the right and responsibility to vote and it should be an informed vote. As Christians, we have an obligation to be good stewards of ALL that God has blessed us with, and beyond doubt, God has blessed America.
To present my views as to whom I would or would not vote for here and why is how the system works in a free country.
The present administration has decided this right has to go.

I worship my God, I praise my God, and I follow my spirit as well as I can. God's word says choose/elect those who rule over us.
Yes I am loyal to my country (and Chevrolet). My heart and soul, my hope and trust, my eternity, belongs to my God.
"The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust"

" For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God." [Rom 14:10-12]

• Well Said! 3

2 minutes ago, HopeInHim said:

Do you know whether or not Trump has asked for forgiveness? Isn’t that between him and God? Do you have a recent example of what you see as Trump sinning deliberately?

I do not know Donald Trump's heart. I have witnessed the way he conducts himself and the way he runs a business. As a born again Christian I do not have any respect for Trump.