IGNORED

God is not a laundry service that wash your sins in two hours and then you become clean and fragrant.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/03/1958

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Thank you for posting, and about this part: 

Copy and paste from your post above. 

("We see where he went after Moses and Jesus,  just to name a couple, but he didn't wait till they were adults.  He tried to have them killed as children. But he didn't know which child it was, so he had multiple children killed trying to get to the one specific child. " )

What happened with Moses that time were a shadow of what will happen to Jesus...

It was known to the spiritual world that God had set aside Moses for a great mission to do his will in the role he played...keep in mind that the Egypt's High Priest they were great diviners and what they saw they were not in a position to correctly interpret...seen that they nourish in their ignorance Moses the appointed one whom God will use to defeat them... and free the CAPTIVES from the Captivity of Egypt and take them to their promised Inheritance...

For both those who came out from the Captivity Egypt and those who were not born in the Captivity of Egypt...

These events were a shadow of the things to come...

Moses said right after the Covenant of Sinai, that the Lord God ......Scriptures in this place.....to him you have to listen and follow...this the commant of God, do not disobey him.  It came with the warning...

Moses said someone like me, not like anyone else, like Aaron...

Moses was above Aaron because Aaron was the prophet of Moses...

Moses did not need the Atonement of the Law. .

God had given LIFE to Moses and Moses could stand before God and lived...the Lord God Almighty said with Moses I will speak face to face..and only with him...

At the burning Bush we see that the Lord had given Life to Moses to stand in the Holy place and Moses just found out when he was asked to approach the burning Bush and come near, and not "do not come near, let's you die", to come near and he took all fear from him,  when he was asked to take his shoes off and stand on the Holy ground as he was without the need of doing something to protect himself...he was also telling him that the Lord God Almighty is Holy....and Moses understood and relate to that because he grew in the Palace around the High Priest of Egypt....

This is why God let Aaron die first....and in similar fashion Aaron went up on the high mountain to die there and they brought his body back to be deal according to the customs...the proof that he was gathered to Abraham and the Lord God Almighty did not took him like prophet before the flood...who walk with God and God took him to Heaven. 

And the time came that Moses was also told to go to the top of the High Mountain and to stand alone there and in the presence of no one...and God kept it a secret from them that he took Moses to Heaven ...and the people mourn for Moses without his body...for they searched for it and they could not find it...

The next time Jesus represent Moses to Peter and James and John in the mount of configuration and Moses was together with Elijah whom God had taken to Heaven before he died and they heard them talking about things known to Heaven and about Jesus who was in a radian Light and Moses pointed to Jesus and said "listen to him " giving the Heavenly witness that Jesus is the Christ the Messiah and he had to suffer and die before he receives his Glory....

Jesus told them keep to yourself what you have witnessed, do not tell the other disciples...

The Shadow of things to come...the events from the life of Moses...

Jesus told to the two disciples on the road to Emmaus look for me in the volume of the book...without any arguments about words...where the words cannot be manipulated...and will find that the Messiah had to suffer and die before he receives his glory. 

Heb 10:7 "Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come— In the volume of the book it is written of Me— To do Your will, O God.’ ”

Agreed. That's how we know it is Him, by what is written of Him in the scrolls. Very important because:

Matt 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

it is and is going to be a rough ride.

Matt 24: 7-12

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."

Vital that we tough it out. The 3 that was thrown into the furnace were not saved from the furnace.  They were saved from the destruction by the fire. They endured to the end of the event. Then they received a reward. 

Dan 3:30 "30 Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in the province of Babylon."

We must, likewise,  endure to the end to recieve our reward.

Matt 24:13 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,886
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

34 minutes ago, Dan Knight said:

Heb 10:7 "Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come— In the volume of the book it is written of Me— To do Your will, O God.’ ”

Agreed. That's how we know it is Him, by what is written of Him in the scrolls. Very important because:

Matt 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

it is and is going to be a rough ride.

Matt 24: 7-12

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."

Vital that we tough it out. The 3 that was thrown into the furnace were not saved from the furnace.  They were saved from the destruction by the fire. They endured to the end of the event. Then they received a reward. 

Dan 3:30 "30 Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in the province of Babylon."

We must, likewise,  endure to the end to recieve our reward.

Matt 24:13 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

You said a lot of things but also you say a lot of things through the posting of scriptures which they need thoroughly to be discussion and sorted out...

That's why many times I want to give you a reputation but I do not want to endorse something without pointing out what it means and how it applies. 

God bless..hope our discussion never ends and I mean it, because it will be continue in Heaven...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60

On 9/15/2022 at 12:04 PM, JimmyB said:

Adam was a man, not a tree!  Stop reinventing Scripture.  There were two trees mentioned in Eden: the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and the tree of live.  Period.

If it wasn't for the 'Period'....

Genesis 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat

Genesis 3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.15

13 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

If it wasn't for the 'Period'....

Genesis 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat

Genesis 3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

Okay, if you want to indulge in semantics...  There are two trees specifically mentioned: the tree of life and the tree of the know2ledge of good and evil.  The Garden (actually orchard) of Eden had many trees, but only two are specifically named.

BTW, it is poor practice to take two verses from separate chapters to prove anything.

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

17 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

You said a lot of things but also you say a lot of things through the posting of scriptures which they need thoroughly to be discussion and sorted out...

People think that everyone interprets the Bible the same. They think that you get the same understanding they do when they read a passage. People get very upset when I tell them that everything in the Bible applies to everyone that has ever lived or that will ever live. We are all individuals, but we are also all one. (Humanity) 

Science is aware that we are all subjective, even though science is objective. 

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

1 hour ago, JimmyB said:

The Garden (actually orchard) of Eden had many trees, but only two are specifically named.

Could be the answer is in Ezekiel 31. I am drawn to this chapter because we are told the Ceder tree in Lebanon were greater than any tree in the Garden of Eden. ALL TREES by definition, are an ecological system onto themselves. When you take out a tree you destroy a whole world of life that depends on that tree. 

6All the birds of the air

nested in its branches,

and all the beasts of the field

gave birth beneath its boughs

Joseph Smith (Mormons) and the John Calvin claim it was God's desire for man to eat from that three. That is impossible, God can not want us to do what He tells us not to do. 

Ezekiel 31

Egypt Will Fall like Assyria

1In the eleventh year, on the first day of the third month, the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 2“Son of man, say to Pharaoh king of Egypt and to his multitude:

‘Who can be compared

to your greatness?

3Look at Assyria, a cedar in Lebanon,

with beautiful branches that shaded the forest.

It towered on high;

its top was among the clouds.

4The waters made it grow;

the deep springs made it tall,

directing their streams all around its base

and sending their channels to all the trees of the field.

5Therefore it towered higher

than all the trees of the field.

Its branches multiplied,

and its boughs grew long

as it spread them out

because of the abundant waters.

nested in its branches,

gave birth beneath its boughs;

all the great nations

lived in its shade.

7It was beautiful in its greatness,

in the length of its limbs,

for its roots extended

to abundant waters.

8The cedars in the garden of God

could not rival it;

the cypressesa could not compare with its branches,

nor the plane treesb match its boughs.

No tree in the garden of God

could compare with its beauty.

9I made it beautiful with its many branches,

the envy of all the trees of Eden,

which were in the garden of God.’

10Therefore this is what the Lord GOD says: ‘Since it became greatc in height and set its top among the clouds,d and it grew proud on account of its height, 11I delivered it into the hand of the ruler of the nations, for him to deal with it according to its wickedness. I have banished it.

12Foreigners, the most ruthless of the nations, cut it down and left it. Its branches have fallen on the mountains and in every valley; its boughs lay broken in all the earth’s ravines. And all the peoples of the earth left its shade and abandoned it.

13All the birds of the air nested on its fallen trunk, and all the beasts of the field lived among its boughs. 14This happened so that no other trees by the waters would become great in height and set their tops among the clouds, and no other well-watered trees would reach them in height. For they have all been consigned to death, to the depths of the earth, among the mortals who descend to the Pit.’

15This is what the Lord GOD says: ‘On the day it was brought down to Sheol, I caused mourning. I covered the deep because of it; I held back its rivers; its abundant waters were restrained. I made Lebanon mourn for it, and all the trees of the field fainted because of it. 16I made the nations quake at the sound of its downfall, when I cast it down to Sheol with those who descend to the Pit.

Then all the trees of Eden, the choicest and best of Lebanon, all the well-watered trees, were consoled in the earth below. 17They too descended with it to Sheol, to those slain by the sword. As its allies they had lived in its shade among the nations.

18Who then is like you in glory and greatness among the trees of Eden? You also will be brought down to the depths of the earth to be with the trees of Eden. You will lie among the uncircumcised, with those slain by the sword. This is Pharaoh and all his multitude, declares the Lord GOD.’

2 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

People think that everyone interprets the Bible the same. They think that you get the same understanding they do when they read a passage. People get very upset when I tell them that everything in the Bible applies to everyone that has ever lived or that will ever live. We are all individuals, but we are also all one. (Humanity) 

Science is aware that we are all subjective, even though science is objective. 

2 Peter 
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

2 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JohnR7 said:

Could be the answer is in Ezekiel 31. I am drawn to this chapter because we are told the Ceder tree in Lebanon were greater than any tree in the Garden of Eden. ALL TREES by definition, are an ecological system onto themselves. When you take out a tree you destroy a whole world of life that depends on that tree. 

nested in its branches,

gave birth beneath its boughs

Joseph Smith (Mormons) and the John Calvin claim it was God's desire for man to eat from that three. That is impossible, God can not want us to do what He tells us not to do. 

Ezekiel 31

Egypt Will Fall like Assyria

1In the eleventh year, on the first day of the third month, the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 2“Son of man, say to Pharaoh king of Egypt and to his multitude:

‘Who can be compared

to your greatness?

3Look at Assyria, a cedar in Lebanon,

with beautiful branches that shaded the forest.

It towered on high;

its top was among the clouds.

4The waters made it grow;

the deep springs made it tall,

directing their streams all around its base

and sending their channels to all the trees of the field.

5Therefore it towered higher

than all the trees of the field.

Its branches multiplied,

and its boughs grew long

as it spread them out

because of the abundant waters.

nested in its branches,

gave birth beneath its boughs;

all the great nations

lived in its shade.

7It was beautiful in its greatness,

in the length of its limbs,

for its roots extended

to abundant waters.

8The cedars in the garden of God

could not rival it;

the cypressesa could not compare with its branches,

nor the plane treesb match its boughs.

No tree in the garden of God

could compare with its beauty.

9I made it beautiful with its many branches,

the envy of all the trees of Eden,

which were in the garden of God.’

10Therefore this is what the Lord GOD says: ‘Since it became greatc in height and set its top among the clouds,d and it grew proud on account of its height, 11I delivered it into the hand of the ruler of the nations, for him to deal with it according to its wickedness. I have banished it.

12Foreigners, the most ruthless of the nations, cut it down and left it. Its branches have fallen on the mountains and in every valley; its boughs lay broken in all the earth’s ravines. And all the peoples of the earth left its shade and abandoned it.

13All the birds of the air nested on its fallen trunk, and all the beasts of the field lived among its boughs. 14This happened so that no other trees by the waters would become great in height and set their tops among the clouds, and no other well-watered trees would reach them in height. For they have all been consigned to death, to the depths of the earth, among the mortals who descend to the Pit.’

15This is what the Lord GOD says: ‘On the day it was brought down to Sheol, I caused mourning. I covered the deep because of it; I held back its rivers; its abundant waters were restrained. I made Lebanon mourn for it, and all the trees of the field fainted because of it. 16I made the nations quake at the sound of its downfall, when I cast it down to Sheol with those who descend to the Pit.

Then all the trees of Eden, the choicest and best of Lebanon, all the well-watered trees, were consoled in the earth below. 17They too descended with it to Sheol, to those slain by the sword. As its allies they had lived in its shade among the nations.

18Who then is like you in glory and greatness among the trees of Eden? You also will be brought down to the depths of the earth to be with the trees of Eden. You will lie among the uncircumcised, with those slain by the sword. This is Pharaoh and all his multitude, declares the Lord GOD.’

If you pardon me, hope not to be taken aside and reproved, it is a two way street for the birds and the tree. 

The tree provides a lot for the birds, because wants the birds to make their abode to it, to have the benefit of fertilization...without that they will not as beautiful as they are...

For that matter there is some competition from tree to tree to attract the birds...and there some trees are not the kind to give the birds s safe environment to nest, but they recieved their portion from the benefit of fertilization by providing fruit for the birds...

Hope that shows balance in the nature...give and take...

Please without mocking me give me a grate from one to ten for this presentation. 

• Loved it! 1

5 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

If you pardon me, hope not to be taken aside and reproved, it is a two way street for the birds and the tree. 

The tree provides a lot for the birds, because wants the birds to make their abode to it, to have the benefit of fertilization...without that they will not as beautiful as they are...

For that matter there is some competition from tree to tree to attract the birds...and there some trees are not the kind to give the birds s safe environment to nest, but they recieved their portion from the benefit of fertilization by providing fruit for the birds...

Hope that shows balance in the nature...give and take...

Please without mocking me give me a grate from one to ten for this presentation. 

Lol..I like your response. "...with out mocking me...". Lol..Good stuff. And both true and necessary.  Personally,  I don't think he can, but, hopefully I'm wrong.  John has good things to contribute,  but he doesn't have much confidence in what he contributes, hence, the need to reinforce by insult. 

• This is Worthy 1

1 minute ago, Dan Knight said:

Lol..I like your response. "...with out mocking me...". Lol..Good stuff. And both true and necessary.  Personally,  I don't think he can, but, hopefully I'm wrong.  John has good things to contribute,  but he doesn't have much confidence in what he contributes, hence, the need to reinforce by insult. 

I am glad you have your own mind and no ones has taken it into subjection.

You know very well what Paul said: "that man is a servant to who he has given his obedience and he is looking unto him...

You shall not serve two masters it has various applications and I have done this my self and it was beneficial for that time...I got help, because Jesus was helping me at the same time, and they opened my understanding to prayer in the name of Jesus...

But soon enough they were those other things which I do not want to mention, which other things will be good to mention them but not in this environment...and not right now...

The end result was that Jesus had a good reason to saw those things to me, and at some occasion I took them too far on my own...adding my own to what Jesus wanted me to see...and understand...And in that way, He help me see how my mind was recieving and responding, I think what people called "the mind set"...when I understand that the progress began...

And I learn to relay on him and not on other people, who like to take the sheep in their Captivity, without the sheep being award...they put their Spirit in them.. and they do not know it... but you can see it (you may think that I would say CATHOLICS which is very obvious, because they have put the people in some religious cage, and they have told them that if they leave the case they will perish beginning from their family and their neighborhood and their community and their support group...

This is the lock they have put around their cage....spiritual warfare, we must know what we are against...we need to showed the word not to make them mad and insult what they value, but to give them the word the Holy Spirit can use to make it grow...

I SAY to them in the most wellcome sircumstances give more room to Jesus...

This is it, to give more room of their heart to Jesus, more often, not just on the day they celebrate his birth it shows Jesus as a baby nourish by his mother,  but also Jesus as an adult in his baptism by John...John pointing to Jesus and asked his disciples to follow him...

John giving his disciples to Jesus...

• Well Said! 1