• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, believeinHim said:

Yes, When people are shut out and refused being talked to after a long history, or even a short history, People need to know why. People also need to know the circumstances.

With the rising persecution and shrinking Christianity, As well as where we are getting ourselves in America, There are some people who are stuck with no way out.

The homeless, As we have discussed etc, Are homeless apparently what I am realizing, for no reason. In San Francisco it is costing the state thousands to have people be homeless per person, per year. How much better off would it be if we gave those people the money to the per person, per year ? If they can't handle it, Those are the people who should have a payee. Etc.

The situation we have gotten ourselves in to could contribute a lot to a person's mood, And behavior, And thought patterns beyond their illness.

When you are in a constant state of having to "impress", Or "cow~toe" to, {For lack of a better word ?},

When you constantly have to beg the government for a 900 dollar check,

As well as convince them that you still have an illness and that it is chronic,

It's not just the illness anymore. Then it becomes societal, And it becomes a societal problem.

Talking to the person is not going to make them go away, Not talking to the person is not going to make them go away, And leaving them with nothing is not going to make them go away, either.

They would literally have to die in order for them to go away. That's what's left, And {Praise Jesus}, Hopefully, I would end up with Him. :th_praying:

It is best to tell the person why you have rejected them. I have family members who have rejected me with no explaination. They just disappear. It is confusing and sad. No matter how bad the person is I think God would want a person to do that. 

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,208
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, missmuffet said:

It is best to tell the person why you have rejected them. I have family members who have rejected me with no explaination. They just disappear. It is confusing and sad. No matter how bad the person is I think God would want a person to do that. 

Yes, It is. I'm sorry. :( We love you. :) :8:

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

3 minutes ago, believeinHim said:

Yes, It is. I'm sorry. :( We love you. :) :8:

Thank you hug.gif.ee996bd2d9d6a47170de6a79b766142b.gif

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

If it seems that someone has disappeared for no reason…

Have you made genuine attempts to express your concern to the person over losing the relationship, or to find out if there was a problem or an offense? To listen humbly and without judgment to what that person has to say about what the issues were to cause the rift? Have you honestly done some self reflection and asked God to convict you if you’ve been wrong?

It seems that often when a sudden cut-off of a relationship happens there was a long history of toxicity before that, where the person enduring it just does not feel they can continue in the relationship any longer without snapping or sacrificing their own mental stability. If there is no getting through to someone, sometimes the most loving thing to do can be to walk away rather than continue to torture yourself or bang your head against a wall. If a situation is exceptionally toxic, is a person expected to give up their own mental health for it? To the detriment of their other relationships, or possibly even to the detriment of their relationship with God? It may seem sudden to the person being “cut off” but what has the person doing the “cutting off” endured before getting to that point? Perhaps they have tried to express themselves multiple times, in multiple ways and the other party just wasn’t listening or is in denial.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

On 9/3/2022 at 12:03 AM, kwikphilly said:

Yep, some people you are just better off without!

I have a similar cousin, Kwikie, and just a couple of years ago I made the same decision.  Some people are abusive and poisonous.  We don't need to continue returning to that, forgiving and hoping for a better visit next time.  We do continue to forgive but it is foolish to continue being their victim.  enough is enough.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

On 9/17/2022 at 1:32 AM, Willa said:

I have a similar cousin, Kwikie, and just a couple of years ago I made the same decision.  Some people are abusive and poisonous.  We don't need to continue returning to that, forgiving and hoping for a better visit next time.  We do continue to forgive but it is foolish to continue being their victim.  enough is enough.

Thanks for that Sis- it's been very peaceful since I've made that decision & I'm sure I shouldnt have waited so long,the stress & chaos was so unecessary with every single phone call - the foul language & hate towards everyone was pretty unbearable ,I'm glad that's behind me.

We do want the best for our family,we can pray Enlightenment and God's Blessings from afar.....and hold no contempt" they just need Jesus"

Love you Sis- your Kwickie

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

There are times in our lives that we can continue to give out, forgive and forbear, and there are times that our own need is so great that we can't take the added assault.  That is when we need to draw the line.  

Love you, too, dear Kwikie.  Still praying; my heart is with you even though the continent separates us.