• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Same thing, just a different wrong argument, there are three fallacies Satan loves pushing, IMHO, and that is this:

1.) The RCC & Pope are the Beast and False Prophet dogma in some shape fashion or form.

2.) The Jerusalem is the Whore & thus Babylon, which makes no sense also. Jesus is going to rule from Jerusalem for 1000 years, it is not going to burn. And 1/3 or 5 million end time Jews REPENT BEFORE the Second Coming or else God's Holy Word has to be an UNTRUTH, see Zechariah 13:8-9 and 14:1-2 and Malachi 4:5-6. So, how is t Jerusalem is Judged/Burned etc. AFTER they Repent? Makes no sense brother.

3.) The Muslim/Islamic Anti-Christ and his hordes are the A.C. and the 10 Nations, this has ZERO SUPPORT in the bible, yet Joel Richardson has pushed this to the nth degree, and his partner from Israel (forgot his name) on his Youtube channel Shadow Banned me (like a Liberal) because they couldn't overcome my arguments, lol

Its great you know a verse about Israel, BUT...........you can't read the bible my friend and leave off ALL THE OTHER VERSES that prove your thought process on the subject is a fallacy my brother. You know I am NOT SHY (SMILE) to call people out when they are in error on a subject, God demands we do this, I do not do it haughtily, but in love. I take no pleasure in debating (to me) moot points. 

This is very, very clear. The Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION of All Time. Babylon = the WHOLE WOLD being Judged by God, not ONE CITY, God tells us that in Rev. 16:19, if we would open our eyes and ears, he says he just gave Babylon the Great His Wine-press of GREAT WRATH, so who did Jesus defeat at Armageddon ? Well, the 6th Vial tells us, it says very simply, the kings of the WHOLE WORLD. 

Now put it together using common sense/logic, why does God call Humanity Babylon the Great ? Well, what does Babel mean? Confusion? Well, what an apt word for a WORLD who tries to fight and kill off their own loving Creator !! I would say God has that spot on (Babylon the Great).........Men who gather to fight their own creator are deceived and CONFUSED by Satan. NOTICE: for the 1000 years he is locked up their is NO CONFUSION !!

The Harlot is FALSE RLIGION, tats why she is WORLD WIDE (sits on the the Waters). That's why she has on Scarlet and Purple, those colors were worn by Royalty & Religious Orders. She has the blood of the (WATCH THIS) Saints of God (Jews were known as the Saints amongst themselves, of course Jews wrote the bible) AND the Martyrs of Jesus. WHY..........add in Martyrs of Jesus if he's only talking about the Church Age Saints here? He is specifying that FALSE RELIGION has killed both the Saints/Prophets of old. Most of the Jewish Prophets who were killed were killed by Jews who served false gods, unlike Nathan who lived under David, many of the other Prophets were killed when they said Thus saith the Lord, as Nathan did to David, instead David repented. That is why Jonah ran from his calling, he was afraid that the king of Nineveh was going to kill him !! They (false religious leaders under Nebuchadnezzar) tried to kill the Daniel and his three friends in the Lions den. So, the Harlot would be the false Egyptian sun gods, the Babylonian false religions, the Canaanites Baal, Jupiter and Zeus, even Humanism today, its all THE HARLOT. 

God Bless

You are nothing but an error. It's laughable that you call yourself revelationman when you have no under standing of Revelation. 

You do give me something to laugh at though so keep posting. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,086
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

37 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You are nothing but an error. It's laughable that you call yourself revelationman when you have no under standing of Revelation. 

You do give me something to laugh at though so keep posting. 

I destroyed your argument so you stooped to name calling, sad tbh, God Bless.

I destroyed your argument so you stooped to name calling, sad tbh, God Bless.

You destroyed nothing.Just more error. Error after error you error on. 

19 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You destroyed nothing.Just more error. Error after error you error on. 

Of course I did, anyone that thinks Israel/Jerusalem is the Harlot is WRONG, as a matter of fact there is no use in me wasting my time with a guy who likes to cast aspersions, just because he can never win a debate point. Maybe you should stop and listen, but that is very doubtful. 

I was called unto Prophecy, you seem to be a Message Board Warrior. God doesn't give us wrong info. 

Edited by Revelation Man

Of course I did, anyone that thinks Israel/Jerusalem is the Harlot is WRONG, as a matter of fact there is n use in me wasting my time with a guy who likes to cast aspersions, just because he can never win a debate point. Maybe you should stop and listen, but that is very doubtful. 

I was called unto Prophecy, you seem to be a Message Board Warrior. God doesn't give us wrong info. 

Isaiah called Jerusalem a harlot and you said anyone who thinks Jerusalem is a harlot is WRONG. 

https://biblehub.com/isaiah/1-21.htm

See how the faithful city has become a harlot, she once was full of justice, righteousness used to dwell in her,  but now murderers. 

Sounds like an accurate prophecy to me. Describes Jerusalem well. 

You commit Error after error. You never stop. 

What's worse is you can't admit when your wrong. You would rather say Isaiah is wrong than you. You would believe God is wrong before you would believe you could be. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

2 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

The king of the South is President Trump who goes up against the king of the North who is satan. He rules the globalists which include our failed government. I'm afraid that President Trump will turn against the " holy people" in the end. The king of the North will prevail. And then we lift up our heads, for our redemption draweth nigh.

In v.6 of Dan.11 it may be possible that the king of the souths daughter is the one and only Ivanka? 

SMH, the King of the North can ONLY be a man born in Greece who comes to power in the E.U. guessing is no good brother, the holy spirit reveals all in these end times, we should know. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,786
  • Content Per Day:  0.33

12 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

SMH, the King of the North can ONLY be a man born in Greece who comes to power in the E.U. guessing is no good brother, the ho,6 spirit reveals all in these end times, we should know. 

Need to go below the surface my brother instead of ever changing ideas brought about by the clueless. Here is a good study to start with...

"The theme that emerges is that the two kings (North and South) represent two philosophies that carry down through time.

The North (Babylon/Persia/Rome) represents powers that claim to believe in God but that use the methods of this sinful world, specifically the imposition of law and the coercive force of the state. Nebuchadnezzar claimed to believe in Daniel’s God yet used imposed law to enforce it (Daniel 3:28, 29); Darius claimed to believe in Daniel’s God yet used imposed law to enforce it (Daniel 6:23–27); and eventually pagan Rome became papal Rome, which claims to represent God but infects all Christianity with the imposed-law lie that leads to legal religiosity in Christianity, thus mispresenting God (Daniel 7:20–25). So the king of the North is the system that merges a belief in God (church) with human imposed-law methods (state) forming religious imperialism.

The South (Egypt) signifies powers that deny God, as Pharaoh famously said, “who is God that I should obey him?” (Exodus 5:2). The king of the South began its final (end-time) assault on the king of the North with the French Revolution, which denied all gods and enthroned the goddess of reason, laying the foundation for the rise of atheism, humanism, and secularism in the Western world, which has been advancing against the king of the North ever since." ..https://comeandreason.com/daniel-11-end-time-events/

10 minutes ago, Hobie_ said:

Need to go below the surface my brother instead of ever changing ideas brought about by the clueless. Here is a good study to start with...

"The theme that emerges is that the two kings (North and South) represent two philosophies that carry down through time.

The North (Babylon/Persia/Rome) represents powers that claim to believe in God but that use the methods of this sinful world, specifically the imposition of law and the coercive force of the state. Nebuchadnezzar claimed to believe in Daniel’s God yet used imposed law to enforce it (Daniel 3:28, 29); Darius claimed to believe in Daniel’s God yet used imposed law to enforce it (Daniel 6:23–27); and eventually pagan Rome became papal Rome, which claims to represent God but infects all Christianity with the imposed-law lie that leads to legal religiosity in Christianity, thus mispresenting God (Daniel 7:20–25). So the king of the North is the system that merges a belief in God (church) with human imposed-law methods (state) forming religious imperialism.

The South (Egypt) signifies powers that deny God, as Pharaoh famously said, “who is God that I should obey him?” (Exodus 5:2). The king of the South began its final (end-time) assault on the king of the North with the French Revolution, which denied all gods and enthroned the goddess of reason, laying the foundation for the rise of atheism, humanism, and secularism in the Western world, which has been advancing against the king of the North ever since." ..https://comeandreason.com/daniel-11-end-time-events/

You are way overthinking this brother. Think of a simple four way directional box, simple stuff right? North, South, East and West. God showed me its simplicity one day while reading Dan. 8:9.

You see, the King of the North and King of the South is ONLY in reference unto the Syria Wars between the four Greek Generals Kingdoms.

89712491_271655_e3a66f9b462fe2bb5eaeddcc76f2ce6a.jpg.e4845b1c50061ec4d86ea23f26aed9b6(1).jpg.53f7cb44b22e408fc84968ce705dfca9.jpg

These battles went on for over 100 years. They got the name the King of the North and King of the South because it was usually the Egypt portion of their kingdom, with the General ruling there, going to war with a Northern King from the Seleucid King of at times with a Macedonian king/ruler. These battles went on and on. We see them al the way until Antiochus Epiphanes dies, then we go from him to this End Time Ruler in Dan. 11:36-45. So, we have been shown these Great Battles via the KOTN vs. the KOTS then this end time ruler, the KOTN, conquers the KOTS, and that's what we see in Dan. 11:40-43, the E.U. Anti-Christ, born in Greece, conquers the whole region including Egypt. 

Dan. 8:9 makes no mistake, he has to conquer TOWARDS, the East, South and Israel, thus he can only come out of Greece which is in the Northwest of this SIMPLE Four Way Directional box God gave us via these four Generals Kingdoms.

Dan. 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,786
  • Content Per Day:  0.33

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

You are way overthinking this brother. Think of a simple four way directional box, simple stuff right? North, South, East and West. God showed me its simplicity one day while reading Dan. 8:9.

You see, the King of the North and King of the South is ONLY in reference unto the Syria Wars between the four Greek Generals Kingdoms.

89712491_271655_e3a66f9b462fe2bb5eaeddcc76f2ce6a.jpg.e4845b1c50061ec4d86ea23f26aed9b6(1).jpg.53f7cb44b22e408fc84968ce705dfca9.jpg

These battles went on for over 100 years. They got the name the King of the North and King of the South because it was usually the Egypt portion of their kingdom, with the General ruling there, going to war with a Northern King from the Seleucid King of at times with a Macedonian king/ruler. These battles went on and on. We see them al the way until Antiochus Epiphanes dies, then we go from him to this End Time Ruler in Dan. 11:36-45. So, we have been shown these Great Battles via the KOTN vs. the KOTS then this end time ruler, the KOTN, conquers the KOTS, and that's what we see in Dan. 11:40-43, the E.U. Anti-Christ, born in Greece, conquers the whole region including Egypt. 

Dan. 8:9 makes no mistake, he has to conquer TOWARDS, the East, South and Israel, thus he can only come out of Greece which is in the Northwest of this SIMPLE Four Way Directional box God gave us via these four Generals Kingdoms.

Dan. 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

Then it has no significance for us now in the end time... Not so, all the text here in Daniel end with the close at the end, so to suddenly say this is just a few years here then makes no sense at all and negates the prophecy.

On 9/22/2022 at 12:51 PM, Hobie_ said:

Then it has no significance for us now in the end time... Not so, all the text here in Daniel end with the close at the end, so to suddenly say this is just a few years here then makes no sense at all and negates the prophecy.

WHY? The END TIME Anti-Christ is Alive NOW!! Now, not 2200 years ago. The End Time Anti-Christ has to 1.) Have Assyrian Blood (Isaiah 10) AND he has to be born in Greece (Dan. 8:9) AND he has to come to power in/amongst the Horns in Europe as Dan. 7:7-8 says. So, here is the down low:

He is a Turk (common border with Greece) or Iraqi/Syrian(Old Assyria) whose family migrated through the Turkish border with Greece some years ago.........And  thus he was born in Greece which.....Qualifies him to be the President of the E.U. The Anti-Christ has to meet ALL THREE Qualifiers in order to be the Little Horn or Beast of the end times.

Edited by Revelation Man