Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

According to Daniel 11,the king of the norths armed forces occupy Jerusalem for about 42 months.At the begining of the occupation the daily sacrifice is abolished. Toward the end of the occupation the king of the south attacks the king of the north. 

Does anyone here understand where the king of the south attacks the armed forces of the king of the north stationed in Jerusalem in the book of Revelation? 

https://biblehub.com/niv/daniel/11-40.htm

The king of the south seems to be insignificant in the book of Daniel but in the book of Revelation he is called the beast. 

The armed forces of the north occupy Jerusalem for 42 months in Revelation and Daniel. The king of the south which attacks the king of the north Daniel 11:40 is the beast which attacks Jerusalem and kills the two witnesses.. 

In Revelation, the resurection is seen taking place 3.5 days after the beast kills the two witnesses. This is the same resurection seen in Daniel 12:2. 

After the Muslims have taken control of Jerusalem, and are going throughout Israel killing and raping, Israel close friend and ally the king of the north orders his military to place the abomination that causes desolation. Nuclear weapon. 

These Nukes will be used on many cities throughout the middle east and north Africa. This is what is refered to as the great tribulation. It's nuclear war. 

This is what takes place after Israel's Muslim neighbors conquer Israel. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,481
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

We all have different eschatological views. Can you provide exact biblical verses on your thoughts about Daniel chapter 11?

The reason I ask: The first half of Daniel chapter 11 is yet future in Daniel’s day. It is so historically correct that higher criticism claims it is past posting. To be exceptionally brief:

I see the first half of Daniel 11 as the future for Daniel and fulfilled during the intertestamental period. It is a type of comparison and foreshadowing of what is to come.

I understand the second half of Daniel to still be future in our day. The king of the South has biblically always been Egypt.

• Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

We all have different eschatological views. Can you provide exact biblical verses on your thoughts about Daniel chapter 11?

The reason I ask: The first half of Daniel chapter 11 is yet future in Daniel’s day. It is so historically correct that higher criticism claims it is past posting. To be exceptionally brief:

I see the first half of Daniel 11 as the future for Daniel and fulfilled during the intertestamental period. It is a type of comparison and foreshadowing of what is to come.

I understand the second half of Daniel to still be future in our day. The king of the South has biblically always been Egypt.

My beliefs are that Daniel 11 was written as the Jews returned to the land of Canon from exil. It is my belief that it is being fulfilled since the return from exile in the 40s.I believe the king of the south is Iraq, the prince is Khamenei, and the king of the north is the US. I expect the US will give Israel a military much like it has all over the world. It already has a base there. Israel may even join NATO. The North. 

North Atlantic Treaty Organization. Maybe call it natome.:)

My views have been shaped by comparing Daniel 11 to other end times books such as revelation. 

Like running to and fro through pages and pages. 

I havnt found many people who think like I do. I don't believe the whole world receives the mark of the beast. I believe it's only administerd to Israelis by thier king whom they chose. 

The Lord warned them all along. They should be very careful who they chose as king and chose who the Lord has chosen to be thier king. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,125
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 9/10/2022 at 5:18 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

According to Daniel 11, 1) the king of the north's armed forces occupy Jerusalem for about 42 months. 2) At the beginning of the occupation the daily sacrifice is abolished. 3) Toward the end of the occupation the king of the south attacks the king of the north. 

I find only one of your three points attested to in Daniel 11.

1) According to Daniel 12:11, the "daily/continual [service]" is taken away 1290 days before the placing of the Abomination of Desolation. That 1290 days seems to date from soon after when the King of the North "shall enter the Glorious Land, and many shall be enfeebled/overthrown." Dan. 11:41

2) What I stated above justifies your statement #2; except that no "sacrifice" is actually mentioned in Daniel 12:11 -- a noteworthy point that most people ignore. Any Bible translation that uses the word "sacrifice" is adding their own speculation to the passage.

3) Daniel 11:40-41 clearly state that the King of the South attacks the King of the North before the King of the North comes into the Holy Land, not "toward the end of [his] occupation," as you state.

For more info on this period, go here:

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1440-the-1290-and-1335-days-of-daniel-1211-12/

22 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

I find only one of your three points attested to in Daniel 11.

1) According to Daniel 12:11, the "daily/continual [service]" is taken away 1290 days before the placing of the Abomination of Desolation. That 1290 days seems to date from soon after when the King of the North "shall enter the Glorious Land, and many shall be enfeebled/overthrown." Dan. 11:41

2) What I stated above justifies your statement #2; except that no "sacrifice" is actually mentioned in Daniel 12:11 -- a noteworthy point that most people ignore. Any Bible translation that uses the word "sacrifice" is adding their own speculation to the passage.

3) Daniel 11:40-41 clearly state that the King of the South attacks the King of the North before the King of the North comes into the Holy Land, not "toward the end of [his] occupation," as you state.

For more info on this period, go here:

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1440-the-1290-and-1335-days-of-daniel-1211-12/

No, the king of the norths armed forces enter the promised land many verses before Daniel 40-41.

Try Daniel 11:31.The daily sacrifice is abolished at the beginning of the occupation. The abomination that causes desolation is 42 months later in Daniel 40-41.

At the time of the end on Daniel 40-41 is when there shall be great tribulation. After the king of the south attacks the king of the north. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No, the king of the north enters the promised land many verses before Daniel 40-41.

That previous King of the North was Antiochus Epiphanes. Way back in the 2nd century B.C. There were a whole lot of Kings of the North in B.C. days.

The King of the North that enters the Promised Land in Dan. 11:41 comes "at the time of the end," that is, our days.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

That previous King of the North was Antiochus Epiphanes. Way back in the 2nd century B.C. There were a whole lot of Kings of the North in B.C. days.

The King of the North that enters the Promised Land in Dan. 11:41 comes "at the time of the end," that is, our days.

That is what the Pharisees taught but they were wrong. I guess the Pharisees are the reason no one really pays any attention to the first 31 verses of Daniel 11.

Well, just so you know, the US has invaded the south twice already. 

Don't be surprised if the US gives Israel a host like it has in many other nations. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

That is what the Pharisees taught but they were wrong. I guess the Pharisees are the reason no one really pays any attention to the first 31 verses of Daniel 11.

Well, just so you know, the US has invaded the south twice already. 

Only twice?

Your claim that the Pharisees falsely convinced everyone (including Jesus) that the first 31 verses of Daniel 11 were historical, not future, is in denial of the fact that the cleansing and restoration of the Temple by the Maccabees in 164 BC was the reason for the Feast of Dedication/Hanukkah.

32 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Only twice?

Your claim that the Pharisees falsely convinced everyone (including Jesus) that the first 31 verses of Daniel 11 were historical, not future, is in denial of the fact that the cleansing and restoration of the Temple by the Maccabees in 164 BC was the reason for the Feast of Dedication/Hanukkah.

No Jesus did not teach the abomination of desolation was past as the Pharisees taught. 

Jesus taught that the abomination of desolation was yet future. 

https://biblehub.com/matthew/24-15.htm

The Pharisees taught the abomination of desolation (spoken if by the prophet Daniel) was placed in 167 bc (which just happens to be when the sect of the Pharisees came into being)And many people still believe thier interpretation of Daniel 11 today. That's why they ignore the first 31 verses of Daniel 11.They don't believe they have anything to do with end times. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal