• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I didn't bother reading all that because you failed from the very beginning. 

The word antichrist is never mentioned in Daniel. And as it is now there are millions upon millions of Antichrists. 

There were many 2000 years ago. 

Why bother responding to something you never read? Haaaaaaaah?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

2 hours ago, HAZARD said:

Why bother responding to something you never read? Haaaaaaaah?

I responded to the first fail. I didn't bother reading past it. 

Very seldom do I read past the first error. What would be the point? 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84

Just now, HAZARD said:

Dan. 8: 23-24, And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. 

24, And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.  shall stand up. 

If there are thousands of antichrists in the world today, are they all king's of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences?

Read my entire post, check all the Scriptures you might eventually get it.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/6/2022 at 1:44 PM, kenny2212 said:

But you do agree only believers will enter the millennium? (Matthew 25:31-46)

This isn't the case brother, those who are saved, Jews who number around 5 Million, not 144,000 or 7000 both which are codes for ALL Israel, then you will have some Gentiles who make it but most became Martyrs under the Anti-Christs reign of terror. And you have bystanders who did not come after Christ/God in the War f Armageddon, whom God allows to live under his Iron Rod of Rule, this is, IMHO, where those wicked at the very end arise from, those "Nations who follow Satan when he is released after his 1000 years in the bottomless pit". 

Here is the funny thing, and I find it amusing, wouldn't you love to see people like Obama, Biden, Hollywood stars, so called great minds and scientists et. al. have to kneel before Jesus/God and admit they were not only wrong but stupid in their thinking? I truly think this so why some who do not actively come against God at Armageddon are allowed to live, God knows living under Jesus' rule will break them far more than death, and it will teach those who repented during the 70th week a great lesson lesson, never listen to fools again.

On 10/6/2022 at 11:42 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

It doesn't really matter if anyone in the United States understands anything about the daily sacrifice being abolished in Israel or even when the abomination of desolation is placed in Jerusalem. 

It won't affect people in the US like it would Israel. The US nuked Hiroshima and it didn't affect hardly anyone outside Japan. Life will go on. 

Well, the Church is Raptured Pre Trib, so it will not affect the Church. But the Jews living in the USA mostly will return to Israel out of fear. By the time the AoD happens it will be at the 1290, only 30 days before 1/3 of the world gets wiped out by an Asteroid, do you realized that North, Central and South America COMBINED makes up 1/3 of the earths total Landmass? And that the Pacific Ocean makes up 1/3 of the water on the face of the earth? Seas have some kind of PH Balance where, believe it or not, they will not cross over into other seas even when their waters come up against each other, kinda weird but true, God the great designer designed it that way !! Now, seeing as Jesus is going to rule for 1000 years from Jerusalem (Old World) where would he destroy 1/3 of the world at? It is just common sense, Jesus/God is going to destroy the USA and the New World just 3.5 years after the Rapture. Apophis, if it hits (it will) will hit just off the California and Mexico Coastlines, in the Pacific Ocean. 1/3 and 1/3 are locations God is giving us in CODE, like most everything else in the book of Revelation is God Speaking to us in CODES.

So, the USA will be destroyed by God, thus the Rapture can only be Pre Trib, which I already knew anyway. I don't listen to any prophecy guy who isn't pre trib, I know he's going down  a Wrong Path tbh, and you can't get to the right place by starting out on a Wrong Path !!

As per it not mattering, come on brother, of course it matters, our job is to preach truth unto all the world, their are man Jews living in the USA/New World and even in Europe/Asia who need to hear TRUTHS, so they will understand what is coming, if we teach them falsehoods, they may miss God's calling unto them (2/3 do). God  is using us the Church to GUIDE them, if I speak on here and some Jews see it, read it, and then see it come to pass just as I laid it out, it may very well enlighten them to the point of Faith !! Faith come by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (Our testimonies of God's truths also).

1437166425_images(3).jpg.d9afc0e963e6e6cbc73f9d315d281969.jpg

So, you thinking the AoD and the taking away of the Sacrifice happen 1290 days apart is just in error. The 1335 is indeed the Two-witnesses showing up to TURN Israel unto God BEFORE the coming Day of the Lord, don't believe that, read Zechariah 13:8-9, the 1/3 repent then the DOTL Arrives in Zech. 14:1-2, so the coming Anti-Christ only shows up AFTER the Jews repent. Malachi 4:5-6 says the exact same then, Elijah (and Moses IMHO) show up BEFORE the coming DOTL.

The 1290 is his False Prophet, he will be placed over Religion, Satan loves to DEFILE that which is "seen as God's", so the 3rd Temple gets rebuilt, and  after 5 million Jews come tp Jesus where will they go (naturally) to worship Jesus? The Holy Temple of God of course, and that is when the E.U. President twists Israel's arm from afar, BEFORE he is allowed to go forth conquering at the 1260, which is 30 days later. NOTICE, in Dan. 9:27 it says HE CAUSES the Sacrifice to be CEASE

Dan. 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant(Agreement) with many for one week:(Many Nations in the Mediterranean Sea Region not just Israel) and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Who is THE SACRIFICE today? Jesus Christ !! The Jews (5 Million) repent at the 1335 or 1335 days before ALL THESE WONDERS END! Via the Second Coming of Jesus !! Then 45 days later on the 1290, BEFORE the Anti-Christ is allowed to go forth conquering (on the DOTL, or the Asteroid Impact) at the 1260, the Anti-Christ CAUSES the Sacrifice (Jesus Worship) to be TAKEN AWAY or STOPPED, and he CAUSES the Image to be placed, in other words he pressures Israel and the High Priest to stop allowing Jesus Worship in the Temple and he tells them something like this, (and it will be east because the High Priest and maybe the President of Israel will both will be one of those Jesus haters) he tells them, Hey, stop that Jesus worship in the temple, and the best way to my them is to place My Image in the temple, in other words they not only stop them from worshiping Jesus, but they then insult them by placing the President of the E.U. Image up in the temple of God. Israel will have already joined the E.U. by that time, that is what the Covenant (AGREEMENT) is Israel will join the E.U. I now suspect God used Russia to drive them into the E.U. arms. Go to the European Neighborhood Policy, it tells us that the European Union currently has 7 year Agreements with Israel and THE MANY Nations in the Region as in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Israel, Libya, Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria, the very nations he conquers in Dan. 11:40-43 save Moab, Ammon and Edom which he is not allowed to conquer (Petra/Bozrah area). 

So, everything we peace affects people, the USA and the 1/3 will be WIPED off the face of the earth 30 days after the 1290, so it will indeed not atter much. But is being CORRECT MATRERS. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

16 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Well, the Church is Raptured Pre Trib, so it will not affect the Church. But the Jews living in the USA mostly will return to Israel out of fear. By the time the AoD happens it will be at the 1290, only 30 days before 1/3 of the world gets wiped out by an Asteroid, do you realized that North, Central and South America COMBINED makes up 1/3 of the earths total Landmass? And that the Pacific Ocean makes up 1/3 of the water on the face of the earth? Seas have some kind of PH Balance where, believe it or not, they will not cross over into other seas even when their waters come up against each other, kinda weird but true, God the great designer designed it that way !! Now, seeing as Jesus is going to rule for 1000 years from Jerusalem (Old World) where would he destroy 1/3 of the world at? It is just common sense, Jesus/God is going to destroy the USA and the New World just 3.5 years after the Rapture. Apophis, if it hits (it will) will hit just off the California and Mexico Coastlines, in the Pacific Ocean. 1/3 and 1/3 are locations God is giving us in CODE, like most everything else in the book of Revelation is God Speaking to us in CODES.

So, the USA will be destroyed by God, thus the Rapture can only be Pre Trib, which I already knew anyway. I don't listen to any prophecy guy who isn't pre trib, I know he's going down  a Wrong Path tbh, and you can't get to the right place by starting out on a Wrong Path !!

As per it not mattering, come on brother, of course it matters, our job is to preach truth unto all the world, their are man Jews living in the USA/New World and even in Europe/Asia who need to hear TRUTHS, so they will understand what is coming, if we teach them falsehoods, they may miss God's calling unto them (2/3 do). God  is using us the Church to GUIDE them, if I speak on here and some Jews see it, read it, and then see it come to pass just as I laid it out, it may very well enlighten them to the point of Faith !! Faith come by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (Our testimonies of God's truths also).

So, you thinking the AoD and the taking away of the Sacrifice happen 1290 days apart is just in error. The 1335 is indeed the Two-witnesses showing up to TURN Israel unto God BEFORE the coming Day of the Lord, don't believe that, read Zechariah 13:8-9, the 1/3 repent then the DOTL Arrives in Zech. 14:1-2, so the coming Anti-Christ only shows up AFTER the Jews repent. Malachi 4:5-6 says the exact same then, Elijah (and Moses IMHO) show up BEFORE the coming DOTL.

The 1290 is his False Prophet, he will be placed over Religion, Satan loves to DEFILE that which is "seen as God's", so the 3rd Temple gets rebuilt, and  after 5 million Jews come tp Jesus where will they go (naturally) to worship Jesus? The Holy Temple of God of course, and that is when the E.U. President twists Israel's arm from afar, BEFORE he is allowed to go forth conquering at the 1260, which is 30 days later. NOTICE, in Dan. 9:27 it says HE CAUSES the Sacrifice to be CEASE

Dan. 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant(Agreement) with many for one week:(Many Nations in the Mediterranean Sea Region not just Israel) and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Who is THE SACRIFICE today? Jesus Christ !! The Jews (5 Million) repent at the 1335 or 1335 days before ALL THESE WONDERS END! Via the Second Coming of Jesus !! Then 45 days later on the 1290, BEFORE the Anti-Christ is allowed to go forth conquering (on the DOTL, or the Asteroid Impact) at the 1260, the Anti-Christ CAUSES the Sacrifice (Jesus Worship) to be TAKEN AWAY or STOPPED, and he CAUSES the Image to be placed, in other words he pressures Israel and the High Priest to stop allowing Jesus Worship in the Temple and he tells them something like this, (and it will be east because the High Priest and maybe the President of Israel will both will be one of those Jesus haters) he tells them, Hey, stop that Jesus worship in the temple, and the best way to my them is to place My Image in the temple, in other words they not only stop them from worshiping Jesus, but they then insult them by placing the President of the E.U. Image up in the temple of God. Israel will have already joined the E.U. by that time, that is what the Covenant (AGREEMENT) is Israel will join the E.U. I now suspect God used Russia to drive them into the E.U. arms. Go to the European Neighborhood Policy, it tells us that the European Union currently has 7 year Agreements with Israel and THE MANY Nations in the Region as in Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Israel, Libya, Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria, the very nations he conquers in Dan. 11:40-43 save Moab, Ammon and Edom which he is not allowed to conquer (Petra/Bozrah area). 

So, everything we peace affects people, the USA and the 1/3 will be WIPED off the face of the earth 30 days after the 1290, so it will indeed not atter much. But is being CORRECT MATRERS. 

What kind of alcohol do you drink? 

On 10/8/2022 at 3:07 PM, HAZARD said:

The antichrist will rule the countries which were / are in the old Roman empire territory.

On 10/8/2022 at 11:58 PM, HAZARD said:

There will be only one Antichrist.  Antichrist may be alive today, either a baby, young boy, or older as someone being a member of a political party, Scripture does say, "a king of fierce counternance would rise," so we can expect him to be a king of a particular country. And the times seem right in my humble opinion.

True and he's pretty old, I was shown a vision in 1986 where a booming voice from above spoke to me as I was running with two kids, it said "The Man of Sin is Here". 

The book of Daniel makes it clear that the Antichrist will come from the ten kingdoms of the Old Roman Empire, as in Dan. 7:7-8, 23-24, and from the four divisions of the Grecian Empire, which are four of the ten, as in Dan. 8:7-9, 20-23, but it also makes it clear that he will come from the Syrian division of the four divisions of Greece, as taught in Dan. 11. The king of the north of this chapter is Syria, and the king of the south is Egypt. Wars between these two divisions of Greece are pictures in Dan. 11:5-34

Very impressed because you are right on the cusp of seeing it all, but one or two things let you down a wee bit. You are correct, he is the King of the North, but he is not from Syria in that Four Kingdom Battle Royal of the Ages !! (Smile). He however is an Assyrian as Isaiah 10 says, this throws some people off, I will show where he has to be from, according to Dan. 8:9 later.

Assyria was a Kingdom that today includes Northern Iraq, parts of Syria and Southern Turkey as seen here (BELOW).

d9440a9ec48e59733ec44e0128ec1e7b.jpg.f5a7d72ed3baeacb4231f05eeed1c4c6.jpg

Assyria was not Syria, we must think of "The Assyrian" in Isaiah chapter 10 and other places as a man with the blood line of an Assyrian, in other words he must be of the blood line of the above area, Northern Iraq, Southern Turkey or maybe eastern Syria. Keep this in the back of your mind. Now, as per Daniel chapter 8 and Dan. 7, lets now incorporate those two prophesies with the above Assyrian Prophecy and we can then understand that ALL THREE have to mesh because all three have to be true, of course, God can not lie, Amen.

Daniel 8:9 tells us where the Anti-Christ must be born, Dan. 7 tells us where he must come to power at. We have to then combine Isaiah 10, Dan. 8 and Dan. 7, put them all together, and we can triangulate  them in a way that tells us where he is born and comes to power and what his bloodline is.

KEY VERSE BELOW

Dan. 8:9 And out of one of them(The 4 Generals) came forth a little horn(A.C.), which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land (Israel).

So, since we know the Anti-Christ Conquers Israel the TOWARDS means he Conquers in that direction in each instance !! So, he conquers TOWARDS the South, TOWARDS the East and TOWARDS Israel, that's fairly clear. So he can only come from Greece in this Four General/Nation Battle Royal of the Ages !! See my point?

main-qimg-446a9eac0b6f61566c0c5b03c23de797-pjlq.jpg.ef4e98fdecdd481274c36c809577b928.jpg

We know that only three of these kingdoms ever had any real power, Ptolemy, Seleucid and Cassander (Greece or Macedonia). So, on this map, who is the only one who can conquer TOWARDS Israel, the South and the East? Casander or Greece of course, this man must come forth out of the Northwest Corridor of this Four General Interkingdom battle. To put it simple, God went simple on this, He gave us a VERY SIMPLE Four Way Directional Box so in these end times we can look at this and say, hold up, this isn't really complex, this is simple, the Anti-Christ has to be born in Greece. Many years ago however no one could add this up because they had no idea that Rome (Fourth Beast) would be reunified under the umbrella of a 27 or so nation (not 10, the number 10 just means COMPLETION) European Union. We can see all this because we live in these end times !!

So, Isaiah 10 says he must have an Assyrian bloodline, Dan. 8 says he MUST be born in Greece and Daniel 7:7-8 says he MUST come to power from the Fourth Beasts Head, the Little Horn are born AMONGST the 10 (Complete Europe).

Dan. 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

So, THIS MAN (Anti-Christ) is born AMONGST these 10 (Complete Europe reunified) who come out of the Head of the Fourth Beast (Rome) who was the Mortal Wound. Out of te Four Greek Kingdoms which kingdom is the only kingdom in the European Union? Greece of course, so the Anti-Christ has to be born in Greece, as Daniel 8:9 confirms, and he has to have Assyrian blood (he's a Turk or and Iraqi). So, who has a common border with Greece? Turkey, the Turks and Greece have migrated back and forth on the order for years, so even if he was from an Iraqi or Syrian family years ago, they could have migrated to Turkey, and then within the last 100 years migrated to Greece. 

So, in short (SMILE) he's an Assyrian whose family migrated from Turkey to Greece, he was thus born in Greece as Daniel 8:9 mandates, that makes him eligible to be the European Union President as Daniel 7:7-8 mandates. So, he comes from ONE of the Four Divisions of Greece, they are not however four of the 10, the number 10 simply means COMPLETION, just like the 10 Brides represent the complete Church, the 10 Commandments represents the Complete Laws of God, the 10 days of Troubles the Church of Smyrna has in Rev. 2:10 means the Complete Church Age. The 10 Horns represent Complete Europe Reunited, not 10 nations.

The king of the north of this chapter is Syria, and the king of the south is Egypt. Wars between these two divisions of Greece are pictures in Dan. 11:5-34. Verses 35-45 portray war between these same two kingdoms "at the time of the end," showing the result of the last war between them. It states that the land of Egypt shall not escape the king of the north in this last war, thus identifying Syria as being the country from which the Antichrist must come. If the king of the North was Russia, as many Bible students now teach how could Dan 11:44 be fulfilled? What countries are north of Russia that could fight against her, as required by this verse? I even had one minister argue that America is north of Russia. I had a little difficulty explaining to him that America was south of the North Pole, and not north of Russia, and Russia was also south of the North Pole. He eventually agreed. Geography was his weak point.

Its Dan. 11:36-45, verse 35 doesn't go with the Anti-Christ nor with Antiochus (Dan. 11:21-34) its a sort of buffer verse that tells of all those saved (made white) between these two kings. Now, take another look, Seleucid is not really North of Israel, but Cassander (Greece is), Seleucid is more east of Israel tbh. But I get it, it is really about the four Generals Kingdom, and the KOTN was Seleucid most of the time, but Antiochus was born in Greece in Antioch. The Anti-Christ will also be born in Greece. So, w agree, it is not Russia.

When Alexander the Great died, his empire was divided into four parts which can be seen by consulting history books. In Dan. 8:9 it states, "Out of one of them," that is, out of one of these four divisions of the Grecian Empire the "little horn" would come, and this is explained in verse 23 as being in the latter time of the existence of these four kingdoms a king of fierce countenance would rise. The four kingdoms of Dan. 8 will make four of the ten of Dan. 7, and the purpose of this chapter over Dan. 7 is to narrow the coming of the Antichrist geographicly from the ten kingdoms to four of the ten, so we can definately say that he will not come from any country outside of these four kingdoms.

YOU GET IT.........That is why I took the time to explain in full detail, many can't get past these verses, they think this is HISTORY !! Hence I stated you were very, very close. The only thing is you take a wrong turn with the Four Divisions being a part of the 10, only one of the four (Greece) becomes a part of the 10 which doesn't mean 10 in Numbers. But you are on the right track, you just get diverted a wee bit.

Here's the good news, He will definately not come from America, or even rule America, or even be a world wide dictator as many teach and believe, although his wars in the middle east will cause disruption in world wide trade, oil etc. Scripture shows he will only reign over ten kingdoms that will yet be formed inside the Old Roman Empire territory (Dan. 7:23-24).

Correct, the 10 Simply means Complete Europe and as Dan. 11:40-43 shows he Conquers the Mediterranean Sea Region then the E.U. will become Rome II as in 

Old Rome

519970561_Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD(5).png.ded50503d25f8bedcc447a195e812294.png

Versus the Revived Rome or the 10 AND the Nations they Conquer in Daniel 11:40-43.

262282803_EU_European_Neighbourhood_Policy_states.svg(4).png.f4ab28abcaee450f6765c12b2f381252.png

NOTICE how the son now looks exactly like Papa Rome on a map?

Only these ten kingdoms will give their power and kingdoms to him (Rev. 13:1; 17:12-17).

This means ALL or COMPLETE Europe but there is a deeper meaning also, it shows us this Last Beast is ELECTED (Smile). Notice they FREELY give their power and kingdoms unto him, this means unlike all the other beats who had to conquer, he was given his kingdom and power by other people (the 10 or Europe) electing him vis the European Parliament. Cool stuff !!

Certain countries WILL ESCAPE his rule (Dan. 11:40-44).

Edom, Moab and Ammon, who just so happen to be the places in Jordan where Israel will flee unto, can not be conquered by this Anti-Christ.

Certain countries will make war on him at the very time he is supposed to be ruling the whole world (Read Dan. 11:40-44). If he was ruling the whole world this could not happen. Because he will rule and reign only over ten countries inside the Old Roman Empire territory, and because America never was or ever will be inside that territory, and because certain countries escape the antichrist, we can Scripturally conclude and be at ease that he will not come from, or rule America, or even be a world wide dictator.

The mistake people make is they do not understand that 1/3 of the whole world (North and South America/The New World) will be destroyed by an Asteroid Impact (Apophis) and that the Whole Earth as mentioned via the book of Revelation is speaking of the WHOLE LAND being spoken about as in the 10 Horns and the Mediterranean Sea Region that gets Conquered (7 Heads rule over this Region in every instance). All one has to do is read Dan. 2 it says Nebuchadnezzar and Alexander the Great both ruled the WHOLE WORLD, but it means the WHOLE LAND/Earth being spoken about, of course. Remember however, the 10 is Complete Europe, not 10 Nations or Regions.

You are very close. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Take off your pre-tribulation blindfolds then you might see scriptures more clearly.  The only falsehood being taught is you telling people that Christians get to escape the coming tribulation and persecution leaving people unprepared to endure till the end which is also at his coming.

Just now, Jedi4Yahweh said:

Take off your pre-tribulation blindfolds then you might see scriptures more clearly.  The only falsehood being taught is you telling people that Christians get to escape the coming tribulation and persecution leaving people unprepared to endure till the end which is also at his coming.

I am miles ahead of you on Prophecy, anyone who can't see the Pre Trib Rapture has ZERO CHANCE at understanding Prophecy in full to be honest. You can't even get the simple things correct brother. I get the complex things correct because I hear His voice in the SIMPLE THINGS.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

9 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

I am miles ahead of you on Prophecy, anyone who can't see the Pre Trib Rapture has ZERO CHANCE at understanding Prophecy in full to be honest. You can't even get the simple things correct brother. I get the complex things correct because I hear His voice in the SIMPLE THINGS.

Are sure its his voice or pre-tribulation voices such as Scofield and Darby who perpetuated this deception.