IGNORED

IF 'the dead' DEAD are not resurrected, who are we to rule and reign over for the 1000 years.

DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

What can we all AGREE with as far as when Christ returns as KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS? 

Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 

(THE ALIVE AND REMAINING who endure to the end  WILL BE THE ONLY FLESH SAVED)

Revelation 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

Revelation 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

From the HIGHEST OFFICE HELD ON THE EARTH  KINGS all the way down through the LOWEST SLAVES/BOND 

will no longer be alive IN THEIR FLESH BODIES  -  they  DIE

Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

NONE WILL BE MISSED.

That leaves NO FLESH alive on the earth EXCEPT those who DIDN'T take the mark of the beast

and THOSE ARE CHANGED/TRANSFORMED and gathered up into the LORDS ARMY 

and then

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

IF THE DEAD ARE NOT RESURRECTED,

the dead -  meaning those who are dead because they were NEVER SAVED, died before they ever heard the words of God

and there are no 'nations' left on the earth

then where would this take place and to/for whom would it be for?  and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

I put forth that the DEAD will be resurrected both the just and the unjust.  BOTH because until THE DEAD STAND IN JUDGMENT can't know one from the other

Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Revelation 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Revelation 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

AND AFTER THE DEAD WHO WERE RESURRECTED 1000 YEARS BEFORE ARE JUDGED 

THEN

Revelation 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

THAT COMPLETES THIS STUDY.  

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,946
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

16 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

What can we all AGREE with as far as when Christ returns as KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS? 

Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 

(THE ALIVE AND REMAINING who endure to the end  WILL BE THE ONLY FLESH SAVED)

Revelation 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

Revelation 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

From the HIGHEST OFFICE HELD ON THE EARTH  KINGS all the way down through the LOWEST SLAVES/BOND 

will no longer be alive IN THEIR FLESH BODIES  -  they  DIE

Revelation 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

NONE WILL BE MISSED.

That leaves NO FLESH alive on the earth EXCEPT those who DIDN'T take the mark of the beast

and THOSE ARE CHANGED/TRANSFORMED and gathered up into the LORDS ARMY 

and then

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

IF THE DEAD ARE NOT RESURRECTED,

the dead -  meaning those who are dead because they were NEVER SAVED, died before they ever heard the words of God

and there are no 'nations' left on the earth

then where would this take place and to/for whom would it be for?  and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

I put forth that the DEAD will be resurrected both the just and the unjust.  BOTH because until THE DEAD STAND IN JUDGMENT can't know one from the other

Revelation 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Revelation 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Revelation 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

AND AFTER THE DEAD WHO WERE RESURRECTED 1000 YEARS BEFORE ARE JUDGED 

THEN

Revelation 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
THAT COMPLETES THIS STUDY.  

Notice the books that are opened:

Rev 20:11-15  And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.  (12)  And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and

• another book was opened, which is the book of life: and
  • the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.  

(13)  And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.  (14)  And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

(15)  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

To me it seems those present at that time are checked off as to whether their names are in the Book of Life, and as to their works.

My thought is if none among "the dead small and great standing before the Lord" have their names in the Book of Life why is it necessary for it to be opened at that time? 

Interesting post, @DeighAnn

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Michael37 said:

Rev 20:11-15  And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.  (12)  And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and

• the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.  

(13)  And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.  (14)  And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

(15)  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

To me it seems those present at that time are checked off as to whether their names are in the Book of Life, and as to their works.

My thought is if none among "the dead small and great standing before the Lord" have their names in the Book of Life why is it necessary for it to be opened at that time? 

Revelation 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

AS I UNDERSTAND IT, 

THESE DEAD that we see first 

Revelation 20:12 And I saw the DEAD, small and great, stand before God;

These are the DEAD that resurrect when Christ returns.  IF they are not, THEN when were they resurrected?  I can only find ONE TIME in which 'the dead' are resurrected, and that is when Christ returns.  

So the DEAD resurrected from the CORRUPTION,  though resurrected in their SPIRITUAL BODY remain MORTAL (liable to die)  because they are still in danger of the 2nd death at the GWTJ.  

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

By the time
THE DEAD stand in judgment, THE DEAD have had 1000 years to learn GODS RIGHTEOUSNESS from all of us who rule and reign with Christ

Then Satan is loosed to TEST so they can be PROVED.  That is when their names will be written in the book of life.  

and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life:

Remember it is a resurrection of BOTH the just and the unjust DEAD WHO REMAIN 'SPIRITUALLY DEAD until
that judgment.

and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

NOW all those who were resurrected at Christs return have been judged

BUT not ALL the dead were resurrected when Christ returned, just the dead who had not MADE A CHOICE.  

NOW comes those who will BE RAISED to go into the lake of fire because THEY did make an choice and they CHOSE this worlds ways and that of their father the devil.  They are also the fallen angels reserved in chains for this judgment.  

their works being bad

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire.

then everything to do with this 'world age'  and the evil that has been a part of it,  is ended

This is the second death.

It's permanent.  There is no 'repentance' no I didn't know give me another chance I'll be better, they just will no longer exist.  We are going into a new age that is of GODS RIGHTEOUS and there is no place fore evil.  No need to think on it, no need to remember it, no need for it to every be brought up again.  TRULY it will be...unimaginably wonderful.  

But there will be distinctions between us, as OUR WORKS do follow us.  Every word, thought and intent of the mind and heart and soul.  

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire

At least this is my understanding.  No one seems to have ANYONE for us to be priests to nor to follow Satan when he is released for that short season at the end.  Also, everyone seems to be able to 'process' the NEVER DIE as being the saved dead which NO MATTER how hard I try, I CAN'T even get close.  If no one who comes up out of the corruption receives immortality, then how could they have ever been SAVED,  let alone dead?  IDK.    

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

@DeighAnn

I would like to say something that I have been avoiding to say for some time. 

This is something from my own experience that led me to understand something related to the main issue at hand...

The biggest upset in my life which left me deeply traumatize it was when I sow what the disease can do to someone. From a healthy robust person to the little emiciated person at the last stage of the disease...and not only that we have to consider the burned and disfigured bodies of people through accidents...I do not want to say more that that...my point can be made without describing more than that, not that there is no more than that...because we know what happened to believers at the beginning of the faith and it lasted for more than a century through out generations...

Disfigured and at times nothing was left from them they could only be found in the digestive tracks of the Lions...

I have to stop there because I need to make my point...

If people in their sircumstances hear what it is peddled around some post they will get very upset and extremely disturbed hearing some people say that the body they left behind they will be gifted with that freaky body and the looks of it for eternity....this is the worse thing someone who is in this exact situation needs to hear...from one hand they read in the in Genesis how the Lord in his wisdom has make things that we do not have to worry about how we going to look for eternity even look in our wrinkles which were hating to look when we lived and praying not to die old and hatchback but rather young and well preserved so we can look gorgeous for the eternity...

Hope that I am making the point without saying it...

When the Lord said ones we leave this earthly body, the vessel we live in ...don't ever look back to it...

It is gone. It gets uglier and uglier till it gets so repulsive.

And some wish to have it back...why they want to have a wife and have children and they want to live on earth...Heaven is not good for them anymore, they want to have day and night...and the tornados and the floods and the earthquakes...or maybe they want to have a Lion for their pet... 

We know that nothing like that was ever preached by Jesus and the disciples particularly the Apostle Peter who was chosen to have the revelation of the sheet that came from Heaven three times and returned to Heaven...and the Lord was told him that nothing should hold him back to go to Cornelius the Gentile...because he is not the first one who has been saved ...and later Peter understood what the Lord wanted him to understand and began preaching that Jesus preached the Gospel to the Gentiles who had died before him and he found them where they were and how they were in Hades where they were kept..and because he had died for all he had to go even those who had died in the flood of Noah and preached the good knows to them to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord....to set the CAPTIVES and the prisoners free, even the generation prisoners the Gentiles..

Edited by Your closest friendnt

21 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

@DeighAnn

I would like to say something that I have been avoiding to say for some time. 

This is something from my own experience that led me to understand something related to the main issue at hand...

The biggest upset in my life which left me deeply traumatize it was when I sow what the disease can do to someone. From a healthy robust person to the little emiciated person at the last stage of the disease...and not only that we have to consider the burned and disfigured bodies of people through accidents...I do not want to say more that that...my point can be made without describing more than that, not that there is no more than that...because we know what happened to believers at the beginning of the faith and it lasted for more than a century through out generations...

Disfigured and at times nothing was left from them they could only be found in the digestive tracks of the Lions...

I have to stop there because I need to make my point...

If people in their sircumstances hear what it is peddled around some post they will get very upset and extremely disturbed hearing some people say that the body they left behind they will be gifted with that freaky body and the looks of it for eternity....this is the worse thing someone who is in this exact situation needs to hear...from one hand they read in the in Genesis how the Lord in his wisdom has make things that we do not have to worry about how we going to look for eternity even look in our wrinkles which were hating to look when we lived and praying not to die old and hatchback but rather young and well preserved so we can look gorgeous for the eternity...

Hope that I am making the point without saying it...

When the Lord said ones we leave this earthly body, the vessel we live in ...don't ever look back to it...

It is gone. It gets uglier and uglier till it gets so repulsive.

And some wish to have it back...why they want to have a wife and have children and they want to live on earth...Heaven is not good for them anymore, they want to have day and night...and the tornados and the floods and the earthquakes...or maybe they want to have a Lion for their pet... 

We know that nothing like that was ever preached by Jesus and the disciples particularly the Apostle Peter who was chosen to have the revelation of the sheet that came from Heaven three times and returned to Heaven...and the Lord was told him that nothing should hold him back to go to Cornelius the Gentile...because he is not the first one who has been saved ...and later Peter understood what the Lord wanted him to understand and began preaching that Jesus preached the Gospel to the Gentiles who had died before him and he found them where they were and how they were in Hades where they were kept..and because he had died for all he had to go even those who had died in the flood of Noah and preached the good knows to them to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord....to set the CAPTIVES and the prisoners free, even the generation prisoners the Gentiles..

OK, you are going to have to get BRUTALLY HONEST and get right to the point because I HAVE  no idea what you are trying to say.  

He is my BELIEF about the SPIRITUAL BODY.   

Look in the mirror.  Take AWAY ALL DEFECTS.  ALL FLESH DEFECTS because a spiritual body is THE PERFECT YOU.  You look like you, you think like you but it is the BEST YOU YOU CAN BE.  

NO one will be OLD, no one will be young WE WILL BE LIKE THE ANGELS but NO taking and giving in marriage because THE WHOLE HOST OF HEAVEN was created and FINISHED before the world began

THAT is why it is just A GRAIN  of this flesh body that GOD GIVES a spiritual body to.  

Every one will have arms and legs and sight and hearing.  

Why I am saying this is because of burns and lions and I don't know what.  SO people SHOULD BE attached to THEMSELVES because as we bear the earthly CORRUPTIBLE we will bear the heavenly UNCORRUPTIBLE.  

but OUR IMAGE will remain the same BECAUSE of the GRAIN.  

Now I COULD be way off base from what you posted but PUNCH ME IN THE NOSE if you must.  I'm a big girl and it may hurt really bad but I WOULD RATHER HAVE YOU do it then HAVE IT DONE AT JUDGMENT.  This is where we can work out the kinks before being refined in the fire of GOD.  I would prefer to have all the dross already removed before that day comes so GO FOR IT, I forgive you already and thank you for your loving concern and attempt to not hurt my feelings.  YOU ARE A GOOD SOUL,  and I respect you love and dedication to the LORD GOD.  

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

35 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Didn't ANYONE notice that Jesus may have had the holes in His hands and feet after resurrection BUT before HIS DEATH '

Isaiah 52:14 As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:

Isaiah 52:15 So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider.

But when seen by Mary 

John 20:11 But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping: and as she wept, she stooped down, and looked into the sepulchre,

John 20:12 And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.

John 20:13 And they say unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? She saith unto them, Because they have taken away my LORD, and I know not where they have laid him.

John 20:14 And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus.

John 20:15 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.

John 20:16 Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.

THANK GOD I don't know anything about religion

When Christ returns AND the 'dead' are raised up out from the corruption

THEY TOO will be in spiritual bodies.
 The flesh goes back to the dust from where it came.  

They too will all be perfect.  No physical disease, no mental disease, no emotional disease 

YET they will STILL remain UNSAVED, still SPIRITUALLY DEAD, still MORTAL because they still face the 2nd death. 

BUT NO earthy FLESH will RISE UP from the grave.  

We have to remember that THE KINGDOMS of the earth have all BECOME the Kingdom of Heaven.  The HEAVENS WERE OPENED....the eyes and ears of the world are SEEING TRUTH.  THE BRIGHTNESS is of the other world being seen in this one.  

They saw the two witnesses rising up, the UNSEEN REALM becomes seen and it is literally become heaven on earth.  

WHY is this important?  Because come the Judgment day for the DEAD, there will NOT be anyone BLAMING their EVIL SPIRIT on anything OF GOD.  Being judged to the lake of fire won't be because 'it was UNFAIR' as they weren't pretty, or perfect  It will be about their SPIRIT AND SOUL just being evil and them being mean souls. 

It won't be because 'God didn't work in them' as well as HE SHOULD HAVE'.  NO, everyone will stand on their own.   

7 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

OK, you are going to have to get BRUTALLY HONEST and get right to the point because I HAVE  no idea what you are trying to say.  

He is my BELIEF about the SPIRITUAL BODY.   

Look in the mirror.  Take AWAY ALL DEFECTS.  ALL FLESH DEFECTS because a spiritual body is THE PERFECT YOU.  You look like you, you think like you but it is the BEST YOU YOU CAN BE.  

NO one will be OLD, no one will be young WE WILL BE LIKE THE ANGELS but NO taking and giving in marriage because THE WHOLE HOST OF HEAVEN was created and FINISHED before the world began

THAT is why it is just A GRAIN  of this flesh body that GOD GIVES a spiritual body to.  

Every one will have arms and legs and sight and hearing.  

Why I am saying this is because of burns and lions and I don't know what.  SO people SHOULD BE attached to THEMSELVES because as we bear the earthly CORRUPTIBLE we will bear the heavenly UNCORRUPTIBLE.  

but OUR IMAGE will remain the same BECAUSE of the GRAIN.  

Now I COULD be way off base from what you posted but PUNCH ME IN THE NOSE if you must.  I'm a big girl and it may hurt really bad but I WOULD RATHER HAVE YOU do it then HAVE IT DONE AT JUDGMENT.  This is where we can work out the kinks before being refined in the fire of GOD.  I would prefer to have all the dross already removed before that day comes so GO FOR IT, I forgive you already and thank you for your loving concern and attempt to not hurt my feelings.  YOU ARE A GOOD SOUL,  and I respect you love and dedication to the LORD GOD.  

Hi DeighAnn, you just said it yourself our spiritual image our self is recognizable as who we are, whether in the body or out the body..

Scripture reference...before the Cross the disciples believed that they show Jesus in the Spirit...because they left him in the town and they went ahead of him...

They believe that Jesus was in the Spirit when they show him walk in the water...

That is telling us that a man's Spirit can leave his body and his body can live without his Spirit...as a fact.

This was one of the issues with the death of Jesus Christ...and many claimed that Jesus was able to do that as many could do that throughout India...and Nepal...and the Buddhist can also do that...that can bring the doubt on whether Jesus indeed die on the Cross or not...

God who had foreseen that situation had chosen that Jesus die in the hands of a very unique Nation where everyone  was accountable for someone above them and records were kept and archived just as it is today...

And the unique sircumstances with the Roman's it is that they had a CORONER on the scene of the execution to verify the death of the condemn... and the method of doing that was described in their rules....

This is why one of the soldiers drive his spear through the splint of Jesus...

The death of Jesus was official that's why Pilate could release the corps of Jesus to Joseph the Amarinthian. 

@DeighAnn

When we get old and wrinkle our Spirit does not follow the aging of our bodies....in other words it does not ages as the body ages...it does not copy the changes of our body...

It remains youthful in a mature state...

The disease attacks our physical body and it cannot touch our Spirit which is not physical. 

• Well Said! 2

6 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Hi DeighAnn, you just said it yourself our spiritual image our self is recognizable as who we are, whether in the body or out the body..

Scripture reference...before the Cross the disciples believed that they show Jesus in the Spirit...because they left him in the town and they went ahead of him...

They believe that Jesus was in the Spirit when they show him walk in the water...

That is telling us that a man's Spirit can leave his body and his body can live without his Spirit...as a fact.

This was one of the issues with the death of Jesus Christ...and many claimed that Jesus was able to do that as many could do that throughout India...and Nepal...and the Buddhist can also do that...that can bring the doubt on whether Jesus indeed die on the Cross or not...

God who had foreseen that situation had chosen that Jesus die in the hands of a very unique Nation where everyone  was accountable for someone above them and records were kept and archived just as it is today...

And the unique sircumstances with the Roman's it is that they had a CORONER on the scene of the execution to verify the death of the condemn... and the method of doing that was described in their rules....

This is why one of the soldiers drive his spear through the splint of Jesus...

The death of Jesus was official that's why Pilate could release the corps of Jesus to Joseph the Amarinthian. 

Hi Friend,  It isn't 'whether in the body or out the body' it's EITHER in THIS body or in THAT body but not 'without' a body.  Our spiritual body is the body made in heaven without hands, and I'll stop there for now.

Are you saying Jesus LEFT His body on the shore, and His spiritual body walked out on the water, so that He was in two places at once,  because I totally missed that and I can't find it, could you tell me where you read that please?  

I am not saying Jesus WASN'T the Son of God and couldn't do 'supernatural' things while in His body,  like blind those around Him so he wouldn't be seen and stuff like that   but two places at once?

Matthew 14:24 But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: for the wind was contrary.

Matthew 14:25 And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.

Matthew 14:26 And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.

Matthew 14:27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.

Matthew 14:28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.

Matthew 14:29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.

Matthew 14:30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.

Matthew 14:31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

Matthew 14:32 And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased.

I don't see HIM BEING out of the body here.  I don't see their fear and thinking He was a spirit as confirmation either so that 'being a fact' has not been made a fact for me.  I don't see Him on the shore and on the water at the same time.  But I await to see where you are getting it.  

John 7:8 Go ye up unto this feast: I go not up yet unto this feast: for my time is not yet full come.

John 7:9 When he had said these words unto them, he abode still in Galilee.

John 7:10 But when his brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret.

Is this where you see Him in SPIRIT maybe?  IDK. I am going to wait

1 Peter 3:18  
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,786
  • Content Per Day:  0.33

14 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Very good verses, the problem is in understanding that the saints are taken up in the first resurrection, these are the rest which are the wicked dead and they are not in the Book of Life. If you look you find two resurrections at the end of time:

Acts 24:15
And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.
and supported by many verses..

Luke 14:14
And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just.

John 5:29
And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

And the first resurrection is of the saints not the wicked as the verses make clear. The wicked are going to suffer the second death which is damnation in the lake of fire.

Revelation 20:6
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The first one of the righteous saints who he raises up and takes with him to heaven, and are reigning in heaven with Jesus. "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished." Rev 20:5. The unrighteous are dead. "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth". Rev 20:7-8.  Its clear here that the wicked dead are then resurrected after the 1000 years ended. "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection". Rev 20:6. The saints in the "first" resurrection which is at the Second Coming, then after the 1000 years, a second resurrection of the wicked for their judgement and destruction at the second death, "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death." Rev 20:14.

• Thumbs Up 1