IGNORED

IF 'the dead' DEAD are not resurrected, who are we to rule and reign over for the 1000 years.

DeighAnn

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  76
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

https://www.4windsfellowships.net/LGV/LGV_Revelation.pdf

[LGV} Revelation 12 And a great sign appeared in the sky – a woman, having been clothed with the sun, and the moon beneath her feet, and on her head a wreath of twelve stars.240

https://www.4windsfellowships.net/feasts/Rosh_Hashanah_4BC.png

https://www.4windsfellowships.net/feasts.html#trumpets

240 Isaiah repeatedly referred to Jerusalem and the redeemed as a single entity – a woman whom he called “the Daughter of Zion” (Isaiah 52:1-2; 62:11-12), and “the wife” of the Master (Isaiah 54:5). He described her as giving birth to a “male child” – Jesus, and to all the redeemed (Isaiah 66:5-13). He described her troubled past and her glorious restoration in the coming Kingdom (Isaiah 54:1-17). She will be called by a new name, the New Jerusalem (Isaiah 62:1-2; Isaiah 65:17- 19). Paul developed Isaiah’s imagery further in Gal. 4:21-31. He likened this restored (“elevated Jerusalem”) to Sarah, the mother of Abraham’s seed of promise, which includes Gentile believers (Gal. 3:26-29). In doing so, he quoted Isaiah’s prophecy concerning the “Daughter of Zion” (cf. Gal. 4:27 & Isaiah 54:1). In Hebrews 12, Paul again identified faithful believers with the Daughter of Zion. “But you have approached toward Mount Zion, the city of the living God, Jerusalem of celestial dominion, and tens of thousands of messengers, toward the universal congregation and assembly of the firstborn ones having been pre-registered in the skies” (Heb. 12:22-23). The Greek word translated “universal congregation” appears only in one other place in the Bible, Isaiah 66:10 LXX. “Rejoice, O Jerusalem, and all you who love her, hold in her the universal congregation. Rejoice greatly with her, all that now mourn over her, that you may suck, and be satisfied with the breast of her consolation, that you may be weaned, and delight yourselves with the influx of her glory. For thus says the Lord, Look! I turn toward them as a river of peace, and as a torrent [of rain] bringing upon them in a flood the glory of the Gentiles. Their children shall be borne upon the shoulders, and comforted on the knees. As a mother comforts one, so will I also comfort you. And you shall be comforted in Jerusalem.” This is what Paul was referring to in Hebrews 12:22-23. In Revelation, a celestial messenger told John he was going to show him “the Bride, the Lamb’s wife.” He then immediately showed Him the “New Jerusalem” – the Lamb’s wife, (Rev. 21:9-10). Scripture is very consistent in representing both the redeemed and the restored Jerusalem as a single entity – a woman. It is obvious that the “woman clothed with the sun” in Rev. 12 refers to the redeemed, those who are the rightful citizens of Jerusalem which is about to be restored and revealed. They are about to be gathered as “the universal congregation and assembly of the firstborn ones having been pre-registered in the skies.” For 2,000 years, true Christian assemblies have been rejected by the present Jerusalem and her inhabitants, remaining “outside the camp, bearing His reproach, for here we have no permanent city, but we seek one to come,” (Heb. 13:13-14). Jerusalem will be ours! The most ancient Christian writers also understood the “woman” of Revelation 12 to represent the faithful Christian assembly (See: Hippolytus, Treatise on Christ and Antichrist, 61)

Luke 10:18  He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

The verbs in this statement by Jesus are all active voice. IMO this statement by Christ is a prophetic vision He observed in the future. The verb for “saw” [ἐθεώρουν] is in the imperfect tense and indicative mood. The time element of the verb is past tense and the verbal aspect of it is continuous.

This means when Jesus made this statement, He had continually observed something in the past. Most likely He observed the prophetic events described in Isa 14:12-16 and Rev 12:7-9 unfold. These events describe Satan being cast down to the earth at the middle point of the 70th week when the Antichrist rises to power. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,096
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

13 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations 

Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee 

And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

This is called circular logic. You try to defeat an argument that has you trumped by conflating issues once again. Abraham can be the Father of many Nations and Jesus can and did come ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel (psstt, Jesus can't lie either).

So, who do you think all of these modern day Islamic Nations in the Middle East came from? From Abraham's seed, of course.

Gen. 17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

Now, this in NO WAY changes my point, Jesus came ONLY to the Lost Sheep of Israel, just like he stated so your argument on this is a bad one sister. I do not even know why you would try to argue against this point anyway, it came straight from  Jesus' mouth.

This is why you don't win debates with me.

13 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

MANY NATIONS.  I'll bet MANY don't know that MANY of the nations that exist and HAVE EXISTED ever since the sands of the sea, dust of the earth, stars of the skies, PEOPLES OF GOD were sent out to inhabit the whole earth, and are ACTUALLY made up of the 10 LOST TRIBES of the House of Israel,  scattered to the world, not remembering who they were calling themselves gentiles.   

There are no Lost 10 Tribes. God stated that he had saved Himself 7000 men, which just means 7 (Divine Completion) x 10 (Completion) x 10 x 10 = 7000 or ALL Israel who repents. Just like the 144,000 also = ALL Israel who repents. The 1/3 in Zechariah 13:8-9 tells us that number will be about 5 Million Jews, not 144,000 or 7000, that way God is TRUTHFUL, via all three numbers. 

Every Tribe had SEED (people) living in Jerusalem when the 10 evil tribes were toted off, some people of the other 2 tribes in Judea were living in the Northern Kingdoms when they were toted off, because they loved evil. But NO SEED were ever "Lost" that's a misnomer started by the Worldwide Church of God and Mr. Herbert Armstrong, a cultist type.

Those 10 evil tribes did mix with the Gentiles of course, but God has disowned them as a part of Israel, each individual Jew of course can come unto Christ, but Jesus did not try to reach out to them because they are no longer a part of Israel, God disowned them. He saved himself SEED from each tribe, men who NEVER LEFT, and they all became ONE NATION  (One STICK) see the Prophesy of the Two Sticks become One Stick in Isaiah 37. 

Two sticks become one stick

Ezekiel 37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim and for all the house of Israel his companions:

17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.

So, Judah and Ephraim would soak up the 10 TRIBES, get it now? And all Israelites are now known by what name? Jews as in FROM Judah !! Just like Italians living in New York for 100 years are considered New Yorkers and/or Americans etc. etc. 

14 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

cause THEY DON'T KNOW THEIR BIBLE.  They think the 'church' is a 'GENTILE' church without knowing WHO THE GENTILES really are.  

BEING WHOLLY IGNORNANT OF THOSE FACTS, they then go to set about prophecy THAT ISN'T WRITTEN anywhere, that voids out the words of God EVERYWHERE

LIKE IT IS GOING TO MAKE IT THROUGH THIS AGE OF improved and shared knowledge at record speeds 

God sent Paul unto the Gentiles. PERIOD. Jesus saw the Gentiles as Heathens (dogs) and called them such, then sent Paul to be make them Disciples and to spread the Gospel unto the whole world.

BUT we know there will be heresies so that HIS TRUTH will be seen.  So, 
Would that House of Israel lost sheep be of the original TRIBES of Israel?

Would that House of Israel lost sheep be the 10 Northern Tribes?  

Would that House of Israel lost sheep be the nation to whom the BIRTHRIGHT belonged?

Would that House of Israel have the prophecy as the BIRTHRIGHT nation and of becoming MANY NATIONS?

Would that House of Israel be the House who went into captivity to the Assyrian about 200 years before the House of Judah was taken by the Babylonians?

Would the House of Israel lost sheep be those the Lord said He would scatter to the world?

Would there be only ONE person recorded that went back into their former land?  

Would that be the House of Israel who would would forget who they were or that they were ever a part of the NATION OF ISRAEL? 

Would those sands of the sea, dust of the earth, stars of the sky, sent to the whole world, the not knowing who they were,  become the gentiles of the world?  I say YES.  

Once they HEARD THE words of God being preached would they,  LIKE LOST SHEEP, quickly become THE CHURCH we know today?  

WHY,  YES THEY WOULD.  So your GENTILE CHURCH is really just the 10 Northern tribes of the House of Israel who became the LOST SHEEP BY fulfilling exactly what was prophesized of them, unlike the House of Judah, who have NEVER BEEN LOST as they have ALWAYS been know for who they are,  everywhere they have ever gone.  

SO THEY HAVE BEEN REPENTING EVER SINCE THE BEGINNING.  

This is very bad Eschatology, the Lost Sheep of Israel were Israel, God disowned the people he allowed to be toted off and SAVED a portion unto Himself, not the ones he SENT INTO CAPTIVITY. It is just that simple tbh.

Do we know why they aren't HEARING HIS WORDS ANYMORE?  Because we have a bunch of false prophets TRYING to make people believe fantastical stories that when they themselves read what is written think 'that doesn't fit at all' and then when they ask for anything they can find in the bible themselves THEY NEVER GET ANYTHING that makes sense AND doesn't make void a whole bunch of other things.  

They were an EXAMPLE to the Church who lives in Grace that The Law could not get you to Heaven, only Grace could, read Gal. ch. 3 then that will become clear. Then go read Romans chapters 9-11, you will then see that God used Israel to birth the Messiah who was sacrificed for all mankind's sin, then in the very end God will use the Gentile Church to bring Salvation back unto Israel via all the seeds we are now planting in their hearts, thus just after the Pre Trib Rapture the Jews will repent as a nation. people not called unto Prophecy conflate the issues. 

AS for the House of JUDAH, they are BLINDED so the lost sheep (gentiles) can be found AND whomsoever would could be found, but THEY ARE BELOVED and until GOD takes the blindness off of their eyes they CAN'T COME TO FAITH, and the blindness can't come off until EVERYONE has had a chance to hear the words of GOD and come to 'repentance' as that is GODS WILL and that doesn't END until 

Well you do get this a little, but you always manage to CONFLATE THINGS anyway. This BLINDNESS is only IN PART. So, you do not fully grasp that the Jews are not blinded as "Individuals", only as a Nation. That is what blinded "IN PART" means, you see God allows any and all men who seek Him to find Him, but as a Nation, God deserted Israel because of their sin, until the very end, after the Time of the Gentiles is COME FULL (Meaning the Rapture) thus the world will be back on Israel's time clock (the coming 70th week) Israel birthed the Messiah, then God took the "Mantle" away from Israel and gave it unto the Gentiles for a season (that is what a Time of the Gentiles means), then when the Time of the Gentiles comes full, that means Israel's 70th week is now on the Clock of God, meanwhile what ends this Gentile time?

The Pre Trib Rapture of course. I explain the 7 Feasts over and over and how God foretold the whole History of the World in the 7 Feasts and you mostly ignore it because you can not overcome the facts I  present. Instead you insist God should have made it SO CLEAR everyone would CLEARLY SEE IT, yet God and Jesus stated they gave the Disciples information in parables so the world hearing would not hear, and seeing would not see. Well, likewise, Israel could not see Jesus in the Old Testament could they? I wonder why? Because God wants us to dig it out. He did not say Jesus will be born at 700 AM on such and such a day, He said it in Prophesies that had to be dug out in many various places and put together, by men in the Spiritual Realm. The Pharisees could not do this because they heeded men's traditions. Now here you are saying, "I can't see this Rapture clearly" well, that's on you. I teach it where anyone not willing to hold on to wrong beliefs can clearly see it, and God places it in the bible where it can clearly be seen and understood, but those who dig it out via the holy spirit.

THE TWO WITNESSES ARE KILLED.  

YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE,  AS TO WHAT I KNOW AND WHAT I DON'T KNOW.  

The Two-witnesses are men (Elijah and Moses) come again to do God's Will in Glorious bodies. God only allows them to be killed in  order to give us a Juxtaposition against the Beasts Timeline. They die before the Beast dies so they must also show up before the Beast, thus we can juxtapose their two timelines and understand certain things, like what the 1335 (Two-witnesses) the 1290 (False Prophet) and the 1260 (Anti-Christ goes forth conquering) mean. 

As per what you know and don't know, of course I can understand, you write it all out, and I can understand English. The Holy Spirit has never failed to give me clarity in  37 years also.

15 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

You have not yet resisted to blood, have you?  Can you do that if you have been 'taken away'? 

You will not be able to pick up your cross and follow Him if you are taken away, will you?

You will not be ABLE to endure UNTO THE END if you are taken away, will you? 

You will not be WORTHY to even be alive and changed when He returns if you are NOT WILLING to give up your life to find it, will you?

Firstly, all you points here sister are to no avail, they mean nothing because this is not how it goes down. Secondly, God never tempts anyone with more than they can take, Jesus says this. What you do, without realizing it is make the free gift of God an EARNED PRIZE, which goes against God and Jesus' promise of a free gift that can't be earned. 

I am WORTHY only in  Christ Jesus' blood. Amen.

Would there be only ONE person recorded that went back into their former land?  

Just to REEMPHASIZE this one thing, there was never a TIME when ALL Israel were not in Jerusalem until the Romans took them away, then in Ezekiel 37 we see that when God brings Israel back into their land (1948) He brought the WHOLE HOUSE of Israel, not a partial few tribes, that means the Jews are the WHOLE HOUSE of Israel, who lived in Judah (REMEMBER, Italians living in New York are now New Yorkers). So, for 500 plus years when Jesus showed up ALL Israel lived in Judah, the Two Sticks had become ONE STICK, you just missed it, just like you misconstrue the whole "Cutting the time short" verse by Jesus.

Why would we be given POWER over all our enemies if WE WEREN'T GOING TO BE USING IT?   

When Jesus returns to 'gather us', it is after the workings of Satan and  is when SATAN is bound.  How can Satan be bound if he is still in heaven?   

I do use it, the Church does use that power. My prayers healed my mother from cancer 30 plus years ago. I rebuke Satan all the time, not just in words but in truth. Of course Jesus will lock Satan up at the 2nd Advent, after he calls the Church home however. 

Jeremiah 39
But I will deliver thee in that day, saith the LORD: and thou shalt not be given into the hand of the men of whom thou art afraid. 18 For I will surely deliver thee, and thou shalt not fall by the sword, but thy life shall be for a prey unto thee: because thou hast put thy trust in me, saith the LORD.

GOD DELIVERS right here on earth.  We are 'kept' right here on earth.  When Christ returns it is as KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. 

Again, you not understanding scriptures meant for Israel alone is ON YOU sister. Of course Israel is DELIVED in that day, not at the 2nd Coming but during the Beasts rule when God's Wrath falls on mankind,(1260) that's what Rev. 7 is all about God delivering the five (5) million Jews who repent, not 144,000 which is a code. So, who protects the Woman in Rev. 12 (Israel) for 1260 days? God, thus DELIVERS THEM..............on THAT DAY, not at the 2nd Coming as you assume. THAT DAY is always the Day of the Lord, not the 2nd Coming per se, the DOTL actually lasts 1000 years plus 1260 days.

So, you wrongly associate verses meant for Israel unto the Church. It is no wonder you conflate everything sister. You ascribe everything God says to the Church only, you seemingly just can't grasp that the "Time of the Gentiles" actually means there is a time when the Mantle of taking the Gospel unto the whole world is given unto the Gentiles and then there is a SPECIFIC TIME in which that ends, only then do the Jews repent, you mentioned Rom. 11 earlier, but you do not grasp its meaning in full it seems.

Rom. 11:21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also,(Israel) if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part (meaning Jews can be SAVED but not Israel as a WHOLE during the time of the Gentiles) is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

{{{So, when the Pre Trib Rapture happens the Times CHANGE, the Gentiles time comes FULL, that means we the Church are NOT HERE to take the Gospel unto the whole world, and that is why in Revelation 14:6, (GO READ IT), we see an Angel has to take the Gospel unto the world from that point on. The Church is not here, yet you think we are, the Time of the Gentiles comes FULL, the 70th week starts, why is this so hard to put together? You cite the very scriptures but do not comprehend them.}}}

26 And so all Israel shall be saved(Israel as a NATION, not every Jew, of course): as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Yes, God DELIVERS Israel, on the Day of the Lord from the Anti-Christ NOT THE CHURCH !! The Remnant in Rev. 12:16-17 is the Remnant Church (those saved AFTER the Rapture) not Jews, the 1/3 are PROTECTED, thus it can not be them, the 2/3 are NOT a Remnant AND they do not repent thus they can't keep the Commandments of God nor have the Testimony of Jesus thus the ONLY Remnant can be the Remnant Church which means a SMALL PART is on earth at that time. I have said this to you about 10 times, the reason you never reply to it is it overcomes your understanding of the Rapture not being Pre Trib, because a Remnant Church PROVES the Pre Trib Rapture, so you ask for proof, then avoid the points, and go Yeaaaa right, where's the proof, but that means you lose the debate because you dodge all the points over and over. Not answering doesn't mean you win the points sister, it means you lose the debate.

23 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

He has already come as LORD AND SAVIOUR. We have ALREADY been saved.  We have ALREADY risen.  We DON'T FEAR the death of the flesh.  WE can read and so we do read

Next comes the DAY OF VENGEANCE. 

Would GOD REALLY make 'DISAPPEAR' all the GLORY that comes from our DEATH?   THAT MAKES NO SENSE just like all the rest of the time wasting and stealing pre trib theory

When we marry our bride on earth she also trusts in her husband, but that doesn't mean he's going to take her to a dangerous place and see if she will betray his trust via a beating. The difference is in the very end, the Church's MISION IS OVER !! What about that can you not understand sister? Why would Jesus leave his Church on this earth, just to see if she could overcome a beating, it makes absolutely NO SENSE, we gain our Salvation by FAITH ALONE, in Jesus, not by WORKS via overcoming a beating. So, why did Noah have to go through the flood one might say, or why did the Christian Martyrs need to die? SIMPLE, because Jesus still needed to be Birthed, so Noah had to STAY ON EARTH !! Why didn't Jesus take the early Church with him instead of allowing them to be Martyred? Easy, the Gospel had to be taken unto the whole world, then the end (70th week) comes. So, why does Jesus take his Church out of Tribulation? Because OUR JOB IS FINISHED !! We can see that in writing via Paul !!

1 Thess. 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Why is this below happening? 

Rev. 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

An Angel has taken over the Mantel of taking the Gospel unto the Whole World !! Because the Church is in Heaven. Both North and South America will burn up IMHO, that is the 1/3 that burns, so Gid is going to bring His Wrath upon us? Ohhh, so I bet you think, well God can protect us.........He DOES.........In Heaven, whilst we Marry Jesus !! See Rev. 4 and 5, that's the Church, in Heaven  with Jesus whilst the 70thweek is going on back on the earth !! You can't see it because you already know, in your mind, what is goin g to go down, like Peter just knew they were going to FIGHT, in spite of what Jesus told him. That is what Matt. 24:14 is referencing, when the Gospel is taken unto the WHOLE WORLD, then the end or 70th week will come where Israel is back on the "God Clock" so to speak, the tine of the Gentiles is over, the Church is taken to Heaven to marry the Lamb, our mission is completed, that's why the Angel takes over the preaching. 

23 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

You know JESUS  did speak of His return and when He did HE SAID, 

(WHICH IS WAY DIFFERENT THAN WHAT YOU SAY)

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Wrong again, as usual sister you conflate events, this is the Pre Trib Rapture, its easily proven. The Second Coming is seen in Matt. 24:29-31. Here we see it is as in the Days of Noah. So, the Anti-Christ takes over in the exact middle of the 70th week, he has EXACTLY 1260 days to rule before Jesus shows up to slay him and place Satan in the bottomless pit so EVERYONE.... EVERYONE and I repeat EVERYONE will know the exact day Jesus is coming on at the 2nd Coming, but not at the Rapture, its like the Days of Noah, no one will be fearing the Tribulation, just like that laughed at the coming Flood Noah preached about !! Just like in the days of Noah they will be oblivious, they will be Marrying, giving in marriage, drinking, they are ALL HAPPY, this will NOT BE THE CASE at the 2nd Coming, God's Wrath has just been hitting the Earth for 1260 days, what makes you think they will be happy go lucky, eating drinking and marrying as if nothing had changed? With God NOTHING ever matches when its wrong, thats why you point out a Scripture tat mans just the opposite of what you are implying, you once again CONFLATE the 2nd Coming with the Pre Trib Rapture. And you can't or refuse to see the facts as presented.

They will not be acting normal before the 2nd Coming, they will be acting normal before the Pre Trib Rapture of the Church, oblivious to the coming Flood (70th week troubles about to hit). And the whole NO MAN KNOWS the Day nor Hour I have explained, I hope you do not reply without reading. The New Year always starts with a New Moon, and since Israel was in a Lunar Calendar (God Time) they could never know the exact day the new moon would fall on, if you can't know the day you can't know the hour either. Thus the Jewish leaders sent two witnesses up into the mountains to spy out the New Moon, when they saw it they blew the Shofar (Feast of Trumps) and thus in Rev. 4:1 Jesus sounds as a Trump because the LAST TRUMP always ended the Harvest, thus the Gentile Church Age/Pentecost/Harvest ENDS when Jesus calls us home, thus Jesus fulfills the Harvest and the Last Trumpet call to end the Harvest signals that the Feast of Atonement is near, who needs to ATONE? Israel, of course, thus they atone AFTER the Time of the Gentiles is come full !! It all fits like a glove because its of God !! Lastly, the Feast of Tabernacles is fulfilled, Jesus TABERNACLES (Dwells) with Israel fir 1000 years in Jerusalem, thus all 7 Feasts are then fulfilled, fir some reason you cant grasp the Gentile Harvest = the Time of the Gentiles, then the Feast of Trumps ends the Harvest of Souls and Israel then must ATONE during the 70th week. Not only that, but the because people get proved wrong they sometimes get bent out of shape. Prove me wrong, I love being shown I am wrong, that's why I learn I allow God to reprove me. That's why after 37 years now I am always right, I do not resist being proven wrong.

On 10/16/2022 at 7:34 PM, DeighAnn said:

WHY don't you give AS MANY DETAILS ABOUT WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO BE AS YOU DO FOR WHERE YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE?  

THAT WOULD BE A SUPER NICE CHANGE.  

Once you get to Heaven, you will see, you are wrong on 95 percent of everything you put forth via Eschatology, and everything I have told you is spot on. Its my calling. 

God Bless.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,096
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

3 hours ago, com7fy8 said:

And did you give the scripture reference which directly states this? 

You didn't, here.

PAGE 7..........POST 6............See Below !! Her Reply was the Question. Below that is My reply to her point.

When was it Satan and his angels were kicked out of heaven?

Has not happened yet, if you read the passages on this the TIMELINE will become clear, how long does the Dragon chase The Woman? For 1260 days so we know he is kicked out at the VERY END. Another clue is seen in Rev. 12 Below, let me show you how to dig out these truths sister.

Rev. 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

So, WHEN is Satan CAST DOWN? Well it says he Persecutes Israel WHEN he is cast down, so how long does Israel get persecuted? For exactly 1260 days !!

Rev. 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Rev. 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour (Short Time) with the beast.

Daniel chapter 12 agrees with Revelation 12 

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people(Israel) shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

So John gave us both Daniel's reference AND the actual number of days so as not to confuse us.

Rev. 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

So, put it all together sister, Satan has NOT been cast down yet, that ONLY HAPPENS when there is 1260 days or so left or at the Midday Point of the 70th week when TIME IS SHORT !! All the references are there, DIG THEM OUT !!

Satan has yet to be kicked out, any answer but that is WRONG !!

On 10/13/2022 at 9:33 AM, DeighAnn said:

What 10 kingdoms did they rule over? 

The number 10 simply means COMPLETION. That is common knowledge to Prophecy wonks like me sister. Its not 10.

What image was set up that the WHOLE WORLD had to worship to buy and sell? 

Firstly, this has not yet happened, secondly it will not be the Whole World, that's you not understanding it means the WHOLE EARTH (Land) being spoken about and the 7 Heads and 10 Horns has always been about the Kingdoms ruling over only the Mediterranean Sea Region. I will prove thus, but you still will not accept it. 

Dan. 2:36 This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king. 37 Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.

38 And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold. {{{ Wheresoever has to mean THE WHOLE EARTH right? Or does it simply mean the Whole Land Spoken of as in the Mediterranean Sea Region? The Latter of course. }}}

39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom(Persia) inferior to thee, and another third kingdom(Greece/Alex the Great) of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.

So, did Nebuchadnezzar and Alexander the Great rule over ALL THE WHOLE EARTH, or just over the whole landmass being spoken about, the Mediterranean Sea Region ? (7 Heads and 10 Horns) The Latter of course is the truth, likewise the Anti-Christ will only rule over this same 7 Headed 10 Horned Region also. God doesn't care if we grasp this or not as per unto His meanings. 

Might as well shed light on the Roman Beast and the Last Beast of the Anti-Christ also.

Dan. 2:40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron:(Rome) forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided(Many nations make up a WHOLE, some strong and some weak, now go look at the E.U. this is a FACTOID); but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

So, the E.U. is a COLLECTIVE of different peoples (Seeds of Men) trying to form one nation, some are STRONG like Germany, England, Spain etc. and some are very weak like Estonia, Malta, Bulgaria, Luxembourg, Cypress etc. etc. And like Iron and Clay, these many nations will not cleave to one another as a Nation under ONE RULER would do, this is why in the very end they give all of their power over to this ONE MAN !! As Rev. 17:12-13 says.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Wasn't the ROMAN empire ruling the whole world?  OR who all way claiming CHRIST had returned?  When exactly did all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Future event but not meant as Literal, its prose, the whole world is just God telling us that when Jesus does return everyone in the whole world will understand he is the Lord. That's why those who have taken the Mark of the Beast will mourn. However the five million Jews who have already repented and have fled to the Petra/Bozrah area will not mourn, they will no doubt be very, very happy. 

Seriously you THINK all THAT HAPPENED and what has been recorded in our History books since then IS THE RESULT OF CHRIST RULING WITH A ROD OF IRON?  I can't even put into words what that makes me think.

I am sorry, I can't engage with you in discussing the words of God.  I will make comments I'm sure, but not doing this.  

Expand  

#1 I KNOW none of that has happened yet, nor have I ever stated it has happened, which just proves sister you have a reading comprehension problem. 

You are confusing your own self as unto what others are saying. If you conflate my words...........

God Bless

On 10/16/2022 at 12:50 PM, com7fy8 said:

I have understood, that Jesus means Satan was thrown out of heaven before the fall of Adam and Eve. And Satan has been allowed to do things on this earth, since.

Lucifer's fall began in the Garden when he tempted Eve to eat from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

And that is when the 'curse' was put upon the "Serpent," and when the prophecy was made about his head being "bruised" by the "foot" of the "Seed of the woman" (Christ).

In Revelation 12, Satan is portrayed as a dragon/serpent with seven heads and seven crowns. These 'heads' are seven kingdoms which Satan has ruled in his attempt to use humanity to overthrow God. In Revelation 17, John said that the seven heads represent seven kingdoms. In John's day, five had fallen, one was present (Roman Empire), and one was yet to come. Most of these Satanic kingdoms have been overthrown by God's supernatural intervention in history.

In any case, the first of these kingdoms began when Satan deceived Eve, embodying a serpent. This kingdom was overthrown by God with Noah's flood. But Satan has gotten bolder, and possessed men instead of an animal. One of these 'seven' was the king of Tyre, which is described by Ezekiel. When the prophets spoke of these 'kings,' it was not only of the man being possessed by Satan, but also Satan himself who possessed him. This is why Ezekiel can place the 'king of Tyre' in "Eden, the Garden of God."

Ezekiel 28
 1 The word of the LORD came to me again, saying, 2 "Son of man, say to the prince of Tyre,`Thus says the Lord GOD: "Because your heart is lifted up, And you say,`I am a god, I sit in the seat of gods, In the midst of the seas,' Yet you are a man, and not a god, Though you set your heart as the heart of a god 3 (Behold, you are wiser than Daniel! There is no secret that can be hidden from you! 4 With your wisdom and your understanding You have gained riches for yourself, And gathered gold and silver into your treasuries; ...12 "Son of man, take up a lamentation for the king of Tyre, and say to him,`Thus says the Lord GOD: "You were the seal of perfection, Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes Was prepared for you on the day you were created.
 14 "You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.
 15 You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, Till iniquity was found in you.

While this prophecy deals with the actual history of the king of Tyre, it also deals with Satan's history in Eden. The man possessed by Satan and Satan himself are spoken of as a single being.

Notice that Satan was created on a "DAY." There were no "days" before "day one" of creation week. Notice that he was perfect in Eden, the Garden of God. Eden was not created until day 6 of creation week at the earliest. Sin was fond in him AFTER he was first in Eden. Therefore, he could not have sinned before day 6 of creation week. 

Isaiah 14:12 is also frequently used to support the idea that 'Lucifer' fell from heaven prior to creation. But how can this be if there was no earth/ground for him to fall to? Continue reading just a few verses later, it says this about 'Lucifer.' " 

Isaiah 14
 12 "How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations!
 13 For you have said in your heart:`I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation On the farthest sides of the north;
 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.'
 15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, To the lowest depths of the Pit.
 16 "Those who see you will gaze at you, And consider you, saying:`Is this the man who made the earth tremble, Who shook kingdoms,
 17 Who made the world as a wilderness And destroyed its cities, Who did not open the house of his prisoners?'
 18 "All the kings of the nations, All of them, sleep in glory, Everyone in his own house; 
 19 But you are cast out of your grave Like an abominable branch, Like the garment of those who are slain, Thrust through with a sword, Who go down to the stones of the pit, Like a corpse trodden underfoot.
 20 You will not be joined with them in burial, Because you have destroyed your land And slain your people. The brood of evildoers shall never be named.

Verse 25 calls 'Lucifer' "the Assyrian," showing once again that the man possessed by Satan is viewed as a single entity in these prophecies. Isaiah here referred to the Antichrist, and the fall from heaven is what is described in Revelation 12:7-9, which occurs at the mid-point of the seven-year tribulation.

Jesus saw the same thing that Isaiah and John saw. 

One more thing. The angels were created during the 7-day creation week, not before. That includes Satan.

Exodus 20:11
 11 For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.  

Col. 1:15- LGV
 15 He is the image of the God who is unseen, first-produced of all creation, 16 because through Him everything was created, what is in the heavens and what is on the land, the seen and the unseen (including thrones, dominions, principalities, and authorities).13 Everything has been created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before everyone, and everything has stood together in Him. 18 And He is the head of the Body (the assembly), who is The Beginning, first-produced out from among the dead, so that in everything He should become the prototype.

https://www.4windsfellowships.net/bbi_11.html

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  873
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

5 hours ago, Linkin said:

In Revelation 12, Satan is portrayed as a dragon/serpent with seven heads and seven crowns. These 'heads' are seven kingdoms which Satan has ruled in his attempt to use humanity to overthrow God.

"'How you are fallen from heaven, Lucifer, son of the morning!

How you are cut down to the ground,

You who weakened the nations!'" 

(Isaiah 14:12)

So, all he has done is make nations weak . . . not the direction to go in order to overthrow God!! :) Plus, even if he did make nations strong, still they would not be able to overthrow God and us who obey God > 

"Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us." (Romans 8:37)

Because we can overcome lusts and fear and pride, while worldly conquerors can not. 

Jesus saw Satan fall as lightning from heaven (Luke 10:18). This shows how fast and easy it was for God to throw Satan out. And then Jesus defeated Satan, right while Jesus was on the cross and died. Then Jesus rose from the dead, proving how easily and fully He could beat the devil. So we are guaranteed in Jesus ! ! !

"But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived." (2 Timothy 3:13)

So, all Satan can do is make people worse, not strong in order to defeat God, to be sure!!

And if we obey how God's word says to pray > Philippians 4:6-7 > "the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." God almighty has peace almighty which can easily guard our "minds" so we are not under the power of the evil spirit of this world (Ephesians 2:2). Plus, in this peace we can share with our Creator in His creativity for how to love each and every person.

Edited by com7fy8

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61

16 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

So, who do you think all of these modern day Islamic Nations in the Middle East came from? From Abraham's seed, of course

Then we know they WERE NEVER LOST don't we. 
 Just like we know the JEWS were never lost.  

As Islamic Nations ARE not CHRISTIANS, what is your POINT?  

Go back and study the COVENANTS AND THE PROMISES.  I understand you are going to try and KEEP your GENTILE church but you are going to find that the words of GOD, are going to render all your efforts moot.  

You have,  no doubt,  the HISTORY of the world and can find the History of the Nations and how they came to be.  

You CAN, no doubt, find where the 10 lost tribes went. 
What paths they took. 
What countries they became. 
What desolate places of the world they settled.  

Once you have accomplished that, then try and find THE CHURCH out side of them.  

Hint,   it can't be any of the Nations that have a history that existed before say 700BC cause we KNOW those aren't the scattered tribes.  

Let me know what you find.  But in the END, no matter what you say, the bible and history of the world will bear the facts that 'the GENTILE CHURCH', is made up of the LOST SHEEP WHO HEARD HIS VOICE, and those lost sheep were scattered and settling all the desolate places of the earth and becoming many nations and a great nation and THAT IS WHERE THE CHURCHES OF TODAY ARE FOUND. 

SO ALL OF YOU ISRAEL MUST BE HERE FOR THE TRIBULATION 

IS 100 % CORRECT. 

The only problem you have is THAT MEANS THERE CAN BE NO PRE TRIB RAPTURE. 

YOU SEE, IT IS BY YOUR VERY OWN WORDS

THAT THE PRE TRIB RAPTURE THEORY FAILS.  

ALL THE OTHER STUFF YOU SAY DOESN'T MATTER, AS IT IS JUST MORE STUFF YOU PUT INTO THE CIRCLE OF LOGIC  THAT HAS NO BEGINNING NO MIDDLE AND NO END AND NO WORDS OF GOD.  

Edited by DeighAnn

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  873
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

18 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

THE PRE TRIB RAPTURE THEORY FAILS.

And your title says,

"IF 'the dead' DEAD are not resurrected, who are we to rule and reign over for the thousand years."

Well, I hope to offer comments which make your rapture statement relevant to your title :)

Jesus tells us clearly how "Immediately after the tribulation of those days" > Matthew 24:29-30 > He will appear and His angels will gather His people.

Nowhere does Jesus say that immediately before the tribulation He will return and gather anyone . . . in any case. 

Now . . . then . . . possibly . . . if He gathers people at the end of the tribulation, this can mean there will be ones still alive, then, who are His people. They will have made it through the great tribulation. Why? Revelation chapter seven to me shows how God's servants will be sealed so the wrath judgments don't hurt them.

Plus, in this chapter we see how there will be saved ones "who come out of the great tribulation" and they are more than anyone can count.

So, all these servants who make it alive to the end of the tribulation certainly can be enough to rule over evil people until the evil ones have reproduced enough descendants to be "as the sand of the sea" (Revelation 20:8) for the battle of Armageddon. 

And these baby making evil ones will be ones who did not die under God's wrath judgments.

Edited by com7fy8

18 hours ago, Linkin said:

You should understand that many Christians believe in the Greek Mythological view that people ascend to heaven.

I personally have no idea whatsoever,  what many Christians believe, and I know nothing about Greek Mythology.  Whether they teach 'ascending' to heaven or they don't, has no bearing on what is written in the words of God, WHICH I DO have, and have an idea about.  But thank you for sharing.  

Both the Old Testament and New Testament teach that the only way to eternal life is through resurrection of the body.

Which I 100% believe as it is written 

It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body.

There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 

This tells us beyond any shadow of a doubt that when RAISED UP, it is in a body. 

[LGV] John 3:13  And no one84 has ascended85 into the sky except the one who descended86 out of the sky, 87 the Son of Man. 88, 89

John 3:13
And no one has gone up into heaven if not the out of heaven having come down, the Son of Man who is in heaven. 

To which I reply 
Ecc 12:7
Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

My questions for you
So, is Jesus standing there talking or is He in heaven?  If He is in heaven then men have ascended because He has come down and gone back up, correct?

These events describe Satan being cast down to the earth at the middle point of the 70th week when the Antichrist rises to power. 

I agree.