IGNORED

Climate Change Is Extremely Political And Agenda Serving, Unfortunately It Is Also True

Space_Karen

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  437
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,231
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  0

Please, The Barbarian. Stop posting things in my threads that can get them removed. I would like to have some scientific debate about Evolution and Global Warming Agenda, I am incredibly slow at it, I am disabled in my brain, And you are posting things that will get it removed.

I do not know for sure, But I would hope a websites such as {reddit}, Would be against the TOS, And now I don't know what to do with that thread going forward.

I would like to continue my other post about Evolution's Achilles Heel. Stop gaslighting me, as well, Please. 

Edited by believeinHim

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,088
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

I'm just pointing out the data, which shows human activities are warming the global climate.  

If you'd like to dispute any of it, feel free to do so; we can talk about it and see what other evidence is out there.

I've already posted it to you, In which you were so irate and irrational, And putting words in my screen, I had to report some of your posts which got the thread deleted.

I already gave you evidence. You disputed them and told me my state was not colder than it has been in a few years, Or 20 years or however long. I told you my state and the country was going through something we go through every 50 years or so.

I gave you the proof, You disputed the proof. .You continue to dispute proof, and spew lies and try and convince me my state was not colder than it has been in 50 years.

The weather goes through cycles all of the time. I gave you proof. You disputed that proof.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,715
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

The climate is changing. It always has changed regardless of human intervention. Are humans affecting it? Likely. Are they affecting it as much as the MSM will have us believe? Unlikely.

• Well Said! 1

30 years ago, 'Why is Texas seeing arctic temperatures,', It's always a question like they are just so stumped. Because the climate changes, it always has, it always will. It's not global warming, and even if it was there is nothing America can do about it.

America can not fix global warming if it is true, Which it's not, But they can't if it is.

The majority of the pollution is coming from China. You have to fix China, not America. Good luck with that. 

Just now, The_Patriot21 said:

The climate is changing. It always has changed regardless of human intervention. Are humans affecting it? Likely. Are they affecting it as much as the MSM will have us believe? Unlikely.

Even if humans can affect climate change, Which I don't believe we can, It's so miniscule to what it can actually do to the planet. I don't even know if it would be possible for man to pull up all of the trees, But that would be one way.

It's so miniscule what humans can actually do to God's creation, That it will not affect anything, And the biggest polluter in this world is China. I believe it after the virus, And I believe it because everything says, "Made in China'. I believe it just based off of that, Combine with the amount of debt every American is in. 

Just now, The_Patriot21 said:

There is a woman who escaped her communist country who also works at my dad work. She is a great worker, because she escaped communism who also works at my dad's work. She says you do not want to live in a communist country and is thankful to be here. I'd like to be, But we are creeping slowly in to it ourselves. 

13 minutes ago, believeinHim said:

Even if humans can affect climate change, Which I don't believe we can, It's so miniscule to what it can actually do to the planet. I don't even know if it would be possible for man to pull up all of the trees, But that would be one way.

It's so miniscule what humans can actually do to God's creation, That it will not affect anything, And the biggest polluter in this world is China. I believe it after the virus, And I believe it because everything says, "Made in China'. I believe it just based off of that, Combine with the amount of debt every American is in. 

It's not unlikely, it's scientific fact. Especially on a local level. All one has to do is go to say, Denver, and drive from Denver up into the Rockies to see that the air quality is way different between the two, even though you may only be 50 miles away. The same is true of any huge metro area, the climate around them is vastly different then what it was before the city was there as well as the surrounding area.

And on a larger area, take a look at the massive wind farms going up. They've done many studies which show that they actually have diverted wind patterns and changing the weather over entire regions.

As far as the global warming, as in more carbon dioxide In the atmosphere, except in localized areas such as places like NY city and LA, that's likely a farce.

I mean yes we're producing far more carbon dioxide then on previous centuries....but we also waaaaay more trees then previous generations. They would have you believe we're killing our trees en mass...but we're not. We have probably 3-4 times as many trees now then we did 100 years ago. And trees convert carbon dioxide into oxygen, so it balances itself out.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

1 hour ago, The_Patriot21 said:

It's not unlikely, it's scientific fact. Especially on a local level. All one has to do is go to say, Denver, and drive from Denver up into the Rockies to see that the air quality is way different between the two, even though you may only be 50 miles away. The same is true of any huge metro area, the climate around them is vastly different then what it was before the city was there as well as the surrounding area.

And on a larger area, take a look at the massive wind farms going up. They've done many studies which show that they actually have diverted wind patterns and changing the weather over entire regions.

As far as the global warming, as in more carbon dioxide In the atmosphere, except in localized areas such as places like NY city and LA, that's likely a farce.

I mean yes we're producing far more carbon dioxide then on previous centuries....but we also waaaaay more trees then previous generations. They would have you believe we're killing our trees en mass...but we're not. We have probably 3-4 times as many trees now then we did 100 years ago. And trees convert carbon dioxide into oxygen, so it balances itself out.

Shalom, The_Patriot21.

Yeah, no one has been able to significantly change the weather. Even seeding the clouds for rain doesn't always work! 

We human beings often feel we're bigger and more important than we actually are. 

Most of the good that can be done and SHOULD be done is to clean up the air and water around our major cities! THAT'S where we might be able to make a difference! Too long have our major cities, like New York, NY, and Los Angeles, CA, trusted in nature to keep things clean, as we continually dump into water ways and landfills! It's like the issue major cities have had and may still have on occasion with smog.

God said, "Spread out and fill the earth." Man said, "Let's congregate into large cities and build a tower to reach the skies!"

• Well Said! 1

28 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, The_Patriot21.

Yeah, no one has been able to significantly change the weather. Even seeding the clouds for rain doesn't always work! 

We human beings often feel we're bigger and more important than we actually are. 

Most of the good that can be done and SHOULD be done is to clean up the air and water around our major cities! THAT'S where we might be able to make a difference! Too long have our major cities, like New York, NY, and Los Angeles, CA, trusted in nature to keep things clean, as we continually dump into water ways and landfills! It's like the issue major cities have had and may still have on occasion with smog.

God said, "Spread out and fill the earth." Man said, "Let's congregate into large cities and build a tower to reach the skies!"

Oh, we have changed the weather... not always intentional, and not in the ways they claim. Like I stated, all those wind farms have been shown to have significantly changed the wind patterns in that entire region. 

However, what's doubtful is we've had the effect they claim we have had.

• Thumbs Up 1