IGNORED

Climate Change Is Extremely Political And Agenda Serving, Unfortunately It Is Also True

Space_Karen

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,051
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

He was the first to sound the alarm that doing anything about our warming climate would cost big corporations money.

9 minutes ago, SavedOnebyGrace said:

You just haven't done the research to make that claim.

Check for yourself.    They didn't call him the "Senator from Exxon" for nothing.

Yes, Hunter got all those patents illegally from China.   Oh, wait, that was Ivanka Trump.

10 minutes ago, SavedOnebyGrace said:

Another supporter of the Biden Crime Family and Disinformation Center.

No, Ivanka was part of the Trump Crime Family.    She seems to have  now abandoned Trump now that the police have caught up with him.

Turns out, no one has come up with better information than that on climate alternatives.    Notice that the predictions therein are remarkably accurate.   This is why you should go with scientists, not politicians or activists.

12 minutes ago, SavedOnebyGrace said:

So you say. Source: The Coming Ice Age

Good example.   Your guy is a "journalist."   See what I mean?   No wonder he's peddling fake stories.

For example, I had to point out to you that Tesla's choice of electricity beat out Edison's.    That's a pretty big deal.

13 minutes ago, SavedOnebyGrace said:

Tesla was naive for trusting the people he did.

Nevertheless, Tesla won and Edison lost.   Today we have it the way Tesla wanted it.

Nothing is free.    There's always someone to be paid.   "Free energy" would be just like "free medical care."   That's not how things work.

14 minutes ago, SavedOnebyGrace said:

You shouldn't write about the things you know nothing about.

Trust me on this; there is no free lunch.

So you didn't know that Westinghouse was a mechanical engineer who patented the air brake system for railroads?   BTW, he agreed with Tesla on AC, and his (Edison's) efforts made certain that alternating current would be the standard in the United States.

15 minutes ago, SavedOnebyGrace said:

Tesla didn't profit from this.

He won, but he seems to have had no great desire to profit from it.

• Please stop fighting!  Thanks!  :) 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.92

He was the first to sound the alarm that doing anything about our warming climate would cost big corporations money.

Yes, Hunter got all those patents illegally from China.   Oh, wait, that was Ivanka Trump.

Turns out, no one has come up with better information than that on climate alternatives.    Notice that the predictions therein are remarkably accurate.   This is why you should go with scientists, not politicians or activists.

For example, I had to point out to you that Tesla's choice of electricity beat out Edison's.    That's a pretty big deal.

Tesla was naive for trusting the people he did. Read an autobiography about the people he trusted who used him.

Nothing is free.    There's always someone to be paid.   "Free energy" would be just like "free medical care."   That's not how things work.

So you didn't know that Westinghouse was a mechanical engineer who patented the air brake system for railroads?   BTW, he agreed with Tesla on AC, and his (Edison's) efforts made certain that alternating current would be the standard in the United States. Tesla didn't profit from this.

I'm 73 years old. My Grandfather had patents on some of the rail-cars and couplers/decouplers he designed for the rail industry. My patents are on raw food preservation and military bomb release activation. Some of my other designs were not patented purposely to preserve secrecy. I've worked on pods, bomb racks, detonators, jet, rocket engines, etc. That's all I have to say.

Since @The Barbarian feels the need to re-post his response to me leaving my comments out, here is my post with my comments.

Edited by SavedOnebyGrace

8 hours ago, SavedOnebyGrace said:

Check for yourself.    They didn't call him the "Senator from Exxon" for nothing.

Well, let's take a look...

Ivanka’s Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China After Trump Was Elected

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/09/22/ivankas-trademark-requests-were-fast-tracked-in-china-after-trump-was-elected/?sh=7861a5e1d60f

You've been fooled by disinformation from the Trump Crime Family.

Good example.   Your guy is a "journalist."   See what I mean?   No wonder he's peddling fake stories.

Because the Greenland Ice Cap is melting faster than expected, the flow of cold water could disrupt the North Atlantic Drift that warms Europe.   So in a warming world, Europe could actualy get colder.    Climate is complicated.   Just as the United States will see more drought and worse storms in the southeast, north Africa will become wetter and greener.   Winners and losers.

Tesla was naive for trusting the people he did.

But he won the argument.   We have his choice of electrical power, not Edison's.

Trust me, there's no free lunch.   Someone is always paying for it.

So you didn't know that Westinghouse was a mechanical engineer who patented the air brake system for railroads?   BTW, he agreed with Tesla on AC, and his (Edison's) efforts made certain that alternating current would be the standard in the United States.

9 hours ago, The Barbarian said:

Tesla didn't profit from this.

He won, but he seems to have had no great desire to profit from it.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  742
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Birthday:  09/05/1962

On 7/28/2023 at 1:32 PM, The Barbarian said:

If you believe that, you have been deceived.   I oppose abortion and I acknowledge Jesus as Lord.   Try to do better than this.

Some does not equal all.

If you believe that, you have been deceived.   I oppose abortion and I acknowledge Jesus as Lord.   Try to do better than this.

3 hours ago, RV_Wizard said:

Some does not equal all.

Then if you're honest, you'll need to go back and correct that post.

loI don't remember reading anywhere in the NT about the apocalypse being caused by the weather or excessive heat from too few trees. Trees using the sun as a power source convert CO2 to O2 in a process called photosynthesis. Maybe we should make it a crime for anyone to harm a tree. Blocking sunlight from the Earth is counterintuitive to global warming.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

I highly recommend listening to Darrell Harrison and Virgil Walker demolish climate religion. The whole movement is idolatry. Not only that God made it clear life will go on until HE says otherwise, so it doesn't matter how many gas cars we continue to drive. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

On 8/9/2023 at 9:02 PM, jesusandliberty said:

I highly recommend listening to Darrell Harrison and Virgil Walker demolish climate religion. The whole movement is idolatry. Not only that God made it clear life will go on until HE says otherwise, so it doesn't matter how many gas cars we continue to drive. 

It's highly unlikely that climate change will wipe out humanity.   But it's true that God has sometimes allowed foolish people to do grave harm to themselves in their pride.

Most U.S. adults – including a solid majority of Christians and large numbers of people who identify with other religious traditions – consider the Earth sacred and believe God gave humans a duty to care for it, according to a new Pew Research Center survey.

Source: How Religion Intersects with Americans Views on the Environment

I believe it's our responsibility to be good stewards of the Earth that God put us in charge of. But I don't buy into the hypocrisy of the Biden-Harris Administration.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.78

Climate Change Is . . . Unfortunately It Is Also True

Actually... there is NO climate Emergency according to many of the world's top scientists and researchers!

https://Clintel.org

https://clintel.org/about-us

The World Climate Declaration (Link to their PDF doc listing all the folks that signed this)
https://clintel.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/WCD-version-06272215121.pdf

The declaration was organized by Climate Intelligence, an independent
policy foundation founded in 2019 by Dutch emeritus professor of geophysics
Guus Berkhout and Dutch science journalist Marcel Crok.

Climate change is far from "settled science" and Christians should acknowledge this for what it is... mass deception that Jesus warned us about in Matthew 24!

Edited by Stan Murff
  • Thumbs Up 1