IGNORED

Climate Change Is Extremely Political And Agenda Serving, Unfortunately It Is Also True

Space_Karen

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, The Barbarian said:

It's a scientific issue.    There is a political argument about what, if anything there is to do about it.   No one with any understanding of the data denies that we are doing things that change climate.   That's been happening since faulty irrigation and foresting policies altered climate in areas of the Middle East.   What's new is that we are not affecting worldwide climate.

God transformed vast areas of green, lush land into eternal deserts. Did that affect our world climate in the least? Nope. Everything still functioned like normal. Normal cold and hot regions stayed that way, etc. Thousands of years later things were just fine until about 50 years ago when things began getting out of control. Can you guess what else was taking place at that time? HAARP was being developed and experimented with as well as other forms of weather manipulation.

Climate Change is being made a political issue is the point I was making. It would not be an issue at all if those who are intentionally using weather modification devices and techniques would simply stop doing what they are doing. Interestingly, it's much like the human body's majority of ailments, and medical conditions, that we are told today by doctors are life-long issues. If we figure out how to stop introducing the toxins into the body that cause, and perpetuate, these conditions, guess what happens. 

The condition disappears.

That's why fasting is so effective in healing, and eliminating, many diseases and conditions. The body gets a break from the regular intake of trash and toxins that are in all the processed foods we all eat on a daily basis and what does the body do?

It heals itself.

Amazing.

You mean to tell me that God Almighty supernaturally created a world, and human bodies, that can actually heal themselves if not abused, and poisoned, constantly?

Welcome to the amazing reality of God Almighty and His infinite capabilities, without which none of us would even have the freedom to have these silly debates and discussions.

Stop poisoning and abusing our weather and environment with HAARP and chemicals emitted into the skies and it will all return to normal  immediately.

Edited by S33k3r

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

45 minutes ago, S33k3r said:

God transformed vast areas of green, lush land into eternal deserts.

Don't blame God.   Humans did it by mismanagement of the environment.   The Romans, for example, deforested Israel, turning a land of milk and honey into a semi-desert.   Israelis are in the process of returning it to the way it was before man messed with the climate.  

Mesopotamia, by poor irrigation practices, built up salt in the soil and converted that green land to desert, which it still is.  Don't blame God.   And as the Israelis are proving, it's not "eternal."   What man messes up, man can sometimes correct.

48 minutes ago, S33k3r said:

Did that affect our world climate in the least?

Yes, it did.   But not to the degree that we are doing it now.   You see, we are now cutting forests are an increasing rate, and pumping more carbon dioxide into the atmosphere than ever before.  And the world is warming up thereby.

49 minutes ago, S33k3r said:

HAARP was being developed and experimented with as well as other forms of weather manipulation.

Don't see how.   Radio and microwaves don't affect climate.    But I'd be interested in the data you have showing that they do.  Checkable sources.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.15

3 hours ago, Sparks said:

Your misunderstanding about what science IS NOT is probably why you believe that Global Warming and Evolution are true when there is no observed evidence to back it.  :emot-nod:

There is ample scientific evidence for both global warming and evolution.  I don't want to discuss this with you any more.  FACTS ARE FACTS!!!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

3 hours ago, JimmyB said:

There is ample scientific evidence for both global warming and evolution.

Hardly. 

Now at this point I cannot take you seriously when you say that you don't want to discuss a subject further, because you always come running back.  That includes threats to not speak to me. 

As for evolution and "Global Warming" understand that even the consensus of every scientist living, or dead, is not evidence.  Opinion is not evidence.  Theory is not evidence.  Worthless computer models are not evidence.

So what evidence is it that you think you have?

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

6 hours ago, The Barbarian said:

Radio and microwaves don't affect climate.    But I'd be interested in the data you have showing that they do.  Checkable sources.

I don't need to provide any data. Radio waves work just like electricity when focused on something. This was proven many decades ago and there have been medical procedures that were developed, but never used of course, where heavy metals could be injected into a tumor in the body and radio waves could be focused on the tumor and the metals would heat and destroy the tumor from the inside. You can do the research on how radio waves function just like electricity.

Radio waves focused on the ionosphere not only can heat it and change the shape of it, which in itself causes weather changes, but they can also bounce these super high energy waves off the ionosphere and reflect them to any location on the earth; either to direct storm cells (hurricanes/tornados, etc.) or to simply destroy a target on land. Think Tesla's Death Ray.

And there are multiple places in Scripture where God says He will make an area that was destroyed by Him desolate forever and nothing will grow there and nobody will live there ever again. There are massive areas of Africa that have been proven to have been once very fertile that are now the largest deserts in the world.

Radio and microwaves don't affect climate.    But I'd be interested in the data you have showing that they do.  Checkable sources.

6 minutes ago, S33k3r said:

I don't need to provide any data.

As Mark Twain noted, miracles don't need evidence, but facts do. 

7 minutes ago, S33k3r said:

Radio waves work just like electricity when focused on something.

Can you show us that the tiny amount of energy in radio waves affects weather?   What do you have?  

9 minutes ago, S33k3r said:

This was proven many decades ago and there have been medical procedures that were developed, but never used of course, where heavy metals could be injected into a tumor in the body and radio waves could be focused on the tumor and the metals would heat and destroy the tumor from the inside.

Actually, microwaves.    It only works in close proximity to the source generator.    A few meters from very powerful radar sources, the heating is negligible.   It would be great if we could find a way to make it work over longer distances.   We could then put huge solar panels in orbit and have them transmit the energy to stations on the ground.   But so far, no one can do that.

11 minutes ago, S33k3r said:

Radio waves focused on the ionosphere not only can heat it and change the shape of it,

Show us that.   Checkable source.   Data.

12 minutes ago, S33k3r said:

and reflect them to any location on the earth; either to direct storm cells (hurricanes/tornados, etc.) or to simply destroy a target on land. Think Tesla's Death Ray.

Sounds interesting.   Show us that.   Checkable source.   Data.

13 minutes ago, S33k3r said:

And there are multiple places in Scripture where God says He will make an area that was destroyed by Him desolate forever and nothing will grow there and nobody will live there ever again.

Give us an example.   Specific area mentioned in scripture.

14 minutes ago, S33k3r said:

There are massive areas of Africa that have been proven to have been once very fertile that are now the largest deserts in the world.

Interestingly, global warming is bringing vegetation back to the Sahara.    It's retreating northward, as wide areas are greening up.

https://www.heartland.org/news-opinion/news/sahara-desert-greening-thanks-to-global-warming

• Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,873
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

Whole lot of evidence burning fossil fuels is poisonous to humans. Certainly don't even need climate change to know it needs to be phased out. 

• Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,873
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

6 hours ago, S33k3r said:

I don't need to provide any data. Radio waves work just like electricity when focused on something. This was proven many decades ago and there have been medical procedures that were developed, but never used of course, where heavy metals could be injected into a tumor in the body and radio waves could be focused on the tumor and the metals would heat and destroy the tumor from the inside. You can do the research on how radio waves function just like electricity.

Radio waves focused on the ionosphere not only can heat it and change the shape of it, which in itself causes weather changes, but they can also bounce these super high energy waves off the ionosphere and reflect them to any location on the earth; either to direct storm cells (hurricanes/tornados, etc.) or to simply destroy a target on land. Think Tesla's Death Ray.

And there are multiple places in Scripture where God says He will make an area that was destroyed by Him desolate forever and nothing will grow there and nobody will live there ever again. There are massive areas of Africa that have been proven to have been once very fertile that are now the largest deserts in the world.

Radio waves have been used for decades bouncing off the ionosphere. the ionosphere always changes even from day to night.

Hurricanes and major storms create presser disturbance in the ionosphere one of the main factors that effect the ionosphere. There is no death ray destroying land or control storm paths.

Edited by BeyondET
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, JimmyB said:

There is ample scientific evidence for both global warming and evolution. 

13 hours ago, Sparks said:

Hardly. 

Well, that's a testable assumption.  

NASA GISS:

https://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v4/GLB.Ts+dSST.txt

Hadley global temp data:

https://crudata.uea.ac.uk/cru/data/temperature/HadCRUT5.0Analysis.pdf

With other databases:

https://climatedataguide.ucar.edu/climate-data/global-temperature-data-sets-overview-comparison-table

Denial seems pretty pointless, doesn't it?

13 hours ago, Sparks said:

Now at this point I cannot take you seriously when you say that you don't want to discuss a subject further, because you always come running back.  That includes threats to not speak to me. 

I get why he's like that.   He provides facts and you simply deny them without providing any evidence.   He figures it's pointless.   I'm more patient.    I want people to see that we're looking at facts versus unsupported denial.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, The Barbarian said:

Well, that's a testable assumption.  

NASA GISS:

https://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v4/GLB.Ts+dSST.txt

Hadley global temp data:

https://crudata.uea.ac.uk/cru/data/temperature/HadCRUT5.0Analysis.pdf

With other databases:

https://climatedataguide.ucar.edu/climate-data/global-temperature-data-sets-overview-comparison-table

Denial seems pretty pointless, doesn't it?

I get why he's like that.   He provides facts and you simply deny them without providing any evidence.   He figures it's pointless.   I'm more patient.    I want people to see that we're looking at facts versus unsupported denial.

How do you test the math without going out there into space with a big measuring tape? 

If you don't travel out there or measure actual distance in a real way as a test (you know, use observational science), a person could claim that their bad math and method was actually working and some gullible people might actually believe its true.  Then they might use that pseudoscience to support some dumb theory like evolution.

Why don't you try this on Earth?  Stand on a roof top in Florida (that is your triangle base 120 feet wide), and focus on a light in Canada.  That would be a mighty thin triangle, wouldn't it? How many arc seconds?  The angle would be so thin you could not detect any parallax shift to measure.

This is the idiocy of measuring from the Earth to allegedly 10,000 light years away, illustrated.  Worse, you're doing it across a six month time frame, and stuff is shifting all around including the Earth itself.  The clowns claiming the math works don't have to prove their work to get people to believe it, and cannot prove it anyway.

I will give you that stellar objects are far, far away, but we don't have to tools to measure how far, and certainly Trigonometric Parallax is not the tool because it can handle only nearby objects before it reaches its limitations.  If there is no shift to measure, there is no measurement.