• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, MonicaWife said:

Unfortunately. 😔

I’m not sure I understand this comment. Are you suggesting that being homosexual should be against the law?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

6 hours ago, MonicaWife said:

So what? I can't think about any consequences regarding standing up for the Truth, can I? I don't say that I'm going to shout it out to everyone, but I will certainly speak the Truth about it when I am given an opportunity to do so. ☺️ 

Soon 🔜 we will in the "free west" perhaps be forbidden to even proclaim that we live for, and belong to the Lord, and then He will see who truly wanna follow Him. 

I don't think Jesus will let it go so far as to keep the born again Christians on this earth so that they will be prosecuted. That is being saved for the unbelievers and the 7 year tribulation. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.42
  • Content Count:  2,097
  • Content Per Day:  2.56
  • Days Won:  5

8 hours ago, one.opinion said:

I’m not sure I understand this comment. Are you suggesting that being homosexual should be against the law?

Unfortunately it is not against many countries "laws" anymore, but it was not so long ago, as many countries earlier (including Norway 🇳🇴) ruled by the "10 comments" and were more Godly and Biblical than today. Today we have "Sodom and Gomorrah laws", right? 

8 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I don't think Jesus will let it go so far as to keep the born again Christians on this earth so that they will be prosecuted. That is being saved for the unbelievers and the 7 year tribulation. 

It will not surprise me if the opposite will happen. Are you not aware that many of His genuine brothers and sisters are being persecuted today, and has been so for over 2000 years? It is normal to be persecuted if one lives a Godly life in the Lord, isn't it? 

1 hour ago, MonicaWife said:

Unfortunately it is not against many countries "laws" anymore, but it was not so long ago, as many countries earlier (including Norway 🇳🇴) ruled by the "10 comments" and were more Godly and Biblical than today. Today we have "Sodom and Gomorrah laws", right? 

Do you also believe that there should be laws against heterosexual sin?

12 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

Do you also believe that there should be laws against heterosexual sin?

OH, how I would like that every country in the world would live according to the Bible and its standards, in Godliness and Holiness in every way, but that's not gonna happen until this world is burned up, and the New Jerusalem, the everlasting Kingdom of the Lord has been established, I believe, and I'm really looking forward to that glorious day, as I feel more and more like a stranger and foreigner in this present evil world. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  1.85
  • Days Won:  1

21 hours ago, MonicaWife said:

I've just watched a videoclip where the president of Uganda, and other African presidents, says that they are against gay behavior, and I admire them who dare stand up for the truth about this, as it is absolutely disgusting, as one of the presidents dared to say.

Ephesians 4:15

English Standard Version

15 Rather, (A)speaking the truth in love, we are to (B)grow up in every way into him who is (C)the head, into Christ,

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, MonicaWife said:

OH, how I would like that every country in the world would live according to the Bible and its standards

I’m also looking forward to that day. Until then, there will be sin all around us and in us. I believe it is incredibly dangerous in the meantime for us to advocate for governments to pass laws against personal sins of any sort.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,823
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

41 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

I’m also looking forward to that day. Until then, there will be sin all around us and in us. I believe it is incredibly dangerous in the meantime for us to advocate for governments to pass laws against personal sins of any sort.

Exactly.  Far too many countries around the world claim to have standards, but they abuse, torture, and kill those they deem "sinners".

Here, we persecute Christians and look down on Godly standards.  In much of the rest of the world, gay people and more are beheaded and worse.

1 hour ago, one.opinion said:

personal sins

I agree with you there, as long as the sins are personal, but as you've probably noticed, the LBGTetc is not personal anymore, and they've spread their propaganda for their sins all over, also into the kindergartens! And the evil governments are protecting this and embarrassing it.