• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,464
  • Content Per Day:  8.07
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Diaste said:

So then they do get a trip to heaven. But you don't hold to a trip to heaven by translated living en masse?

I don't believe that Jesus personally takes all believers to heaven in glorified bodies.

I suppose if a large group of saved people were all to be killed at the same time, you could call that "en masse", but the point is that there is no evidence at all for what people call "the rapture".  There is one resurrection for all believers, which happens at the same time at the same event.  As to "rapture" we know that all the living believers will be "caught up" (1 Thess 4) or "gathered together" (2 Thess 2:1) in the clouds of the air and all believers receive their glorified immortal bodies.

1 hour ago, The Light said:

Now let's look at the facts. Those that take part in the first resurrection shall be priests of God and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

What you seem to miss is that Rev 20:5 isn't ALL the ones who are resurrected.  These are just the trib martyrs, and they WILL reign with Christ for the MK.  However, read 2 Tim 2:12 and Rom 8:17b about who will actually reign with Christ and share His glory.  Only the faithful believers, which includes all martyrs.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,150
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 12/11/2022 at 3:23 PM, FreeGrace said:

Well, first, you need clear Scripture about the "parousia of Christ".  

All the relevant Scriptures about the Parousia may be found and explained here, most of which you have not addressed:

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/2211-the-parousia-of-the-son-of-man/

They include: Matt. 24:3, 27, 37; 1 Cor. 15:22; 1 Thes. 2:19, 3:13, 4:14, 5:23; 2 Thes. 2:1, 8; and 2 Peter 3:3, 12.

On 12/11/2022 at 3:23 PM, FreeGrace said:

1) Read 1 Thess 4.  The souls of the dead will return with Christ at the Second Advent.  So I don't understand your comment "not just our souls will be taken to heaven".  

2) What verse says anything about being taken to heaven "when He comes"?

1) Yes, the souls must return to be put back in their bodies, which will then be glorified and taken up in the air, as Jesus was. They then are described as standing before the throne of God in heaven in Rev. 7:9-14.

2) Vine Abider answered you well:

On 12/11/2022 at 3:39 PM, Vine Abider said:

I believe they've been presented ad nauseum, but you don't accept them. 

2 hours ago, WilliamL said:

All the relevant Scriptures about the Parousia may be found and explained here, most of which you have not addressed:

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/2211-the-parousia-of-the-son-of-man/

They include: Matt. 24:3, 27, 37; 1 Cor. 15:22; 1 Thes. 2:19, 3:13, 4:14, 5:23; 2 Thes. 2:1, 8; and 2 Peter 3:3, 12.

So, you want me to address each of the 12 verses?  

Matt 24:3 - As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

OK, so you've identified 12 verses with the word "parousia" in it.  Translated "coming".  I can summarize all of them at once.  Since the OT prophesied of only TWO advents of the Messiah, every mention of the "coming of Jesus" in the NT refers to the Second Advent.  If there were unprophesied advents, it would be impossible to differentiate which advent is being referred to.  But since there were only two, we know that all the "comings" of Christ in the NT refer to the Second Advent, at the end of the Tribulation.

What am I missing?

1) Yes, the souls must return to be put back in their bodies, which will then be glorified and taken up in the air, as Jesus was. They then are described as standing before the throne of God in heaven in Rev. 7:9-14.

Nope.  There are no verses describing Jesus taking glorified believers to heaven.  That idea MUST be assumed, presumed, etc.  Since the singular resurrection of the saved will occur "when He comes (parousia)" per 1 Cor 15:23, and that event is when Jesus comes back to earth for the MK, there is NO WAY any believer will be in heaven in a glorified body.  Not possible.  The key is the FACT that there is just one resurrection, for all believers, per 1 Cor 15:23.  And that occurs when Jesus comes back for the battle of Armageddon and the MK.

So there will be NO believers in heaven in glorified bodies.

2) Vine Abider answered you well:

No, all he said was that the many verses had been presented and I don't accept them.

The Bible is clear that there is only one resurrection for the saved and one for the unsaved.  I've given 3 verses that plainly show this.  Do you accept these 3 verses or not?  We know from 1 Thess 4 that the coming of the Lord will include all the believers from heaven (already dead) with Him to meet all the living believers on earth in the clouds in the air, and all will receive glorified immortal bodies.  

So, you've got a problem if your view includes Jesus coming back to earth more than once.  The Bible doesn't allow such a view.

So, when one charges another with "not accepting" verses, they need to be careful about the verses that they themselves don't accept.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60

16 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

Please define "sown".  He had obviously been born.

I don't know what is going on because I can't 'quote' any more of your post, so now I'll do blue after copy and pasting that post.

So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
SOWN is the death or planting of the 'corruptible/mortal/flesh and blood going back to the earth from where it came body.  Like when you plant a 'seed'.
  On 12/15/2022 at 7:17 PM, DeighAnn said:

I am not sure how that can be true.  How can anyone follow Him if they are waiting for Him to return instead?  How can someone who has followed Him to heaven be resurrected from hell?  Are those who are in hell the ones resurrected out from hell?  I don't think I understand those dynamics.

[Well, once again, I'm unable to create paragraphs, so more brackets and red ink.  Only the unsaved will be resurrected, back into their mortal bodies, from hell.  All believers who have died are already in heaven, while their mortal body is in the grave.]  

When you say unsaved to go 'BACK into their mortal body, do you mean THE BODY they had when they died?   If so, where is that written.  

Would that mean a baby that died at 6 days old will be raised in that body while someone who lived for 975 years will be in that body?  

Would that mean at the end of the millennium the 975 year old would be 1975 years old??

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

The SAVED that are in heaven, do they come back for their 'old bodies' also?  Because I don't understand how any 'body' can be raised or resurrected and called a 'glorified spiritual body' if it is basically just a 're-creation' of the dead, sinful gone back to dust flesh body that has laid in 'death and corruption', some of them for thousands of years??

Do you really think God would raise up a body that required blood for every single part of it to 'work' for the body that will have no blood? 

Is it clear Jesus was the first to receive a glorified body or was He the first one OUT FROM the dead to receive one?

[Yes, the first to receive a glorified immortal body.  Acts 26:23 - that the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would bring the message of light to his own people and to the Gentiles.”  Since He obviously wasn't the "first" to come back to life, this has to refer to the glorified immortal body that Paul spoke of in 1 Cor 15.]  

I don't think 'obviously' counts, I think it must be written because 'obviously' is a conclusion.  Conclusions are of mans thoughts and not necessarily GODS TRUTH.  It is written that ENOCH was taken to heaven and Elijah, and we KNOW it couldn't be in a 'flesh and blood body' because 

49And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

So Christ wasn't the first to come back to life,
nor was He the first to receive a glorified body
HE WAS FIRST TO BE RAISED UP FROM HELL/DEATH/HADES/THE GRAVE.  

would bring the message of light to his own people...THE CHURCH

If everyone receives theirs when He comes back, I am assuming you mean at the 2nd Advent, how could that be every man in his own order?
[It's not "every man in his own order".  1 Cor 15:23 speaks of "order" of the resurrection:   Christ is FIRST, per being the 'firstfruits' and Acts 26:23, and then ALL of the saved at the Second Advent. ]

20  Now however Christ has been raised out from [the] dead, firstfruit
What do you do with this bit of information?
of those having fallen asleep
And what do you do with 

Romans 11:15For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

16For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

17And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Back to Corinth
21  Since for by a man death also by a man resurrection of dead

22  For as indeed in Adam all die so also in Christ all will be made alive

23  Each however in the own order first fruit Christ then those of Christ at the coming of Him

Are you concluding 'the coming of Him' to be the 2nd Advent and the 2nd Advent only?  (I know you don't believe in pre trib and since I don't either, hopefully we can leave that out of the conversation)

Have you considered the possibility that 'the coming of Him' HERE IS speaking of His coming not when the angels will be 'gathering' from heaven and earth but when we die like when He was talking to Peter?

John 14
1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

First you say all believers wait until He comes back, 
then you follow it with Him bringing them back.  Which is it?

[All believers WILL wait for the resurrection, which is when He will come back.  Those already dead are in heaven, that being their souls.  Their bodies are still on earth where the living believers are.]

Doesn't that render void 

42So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

43It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

44It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

DO you have any verses that say the 'soul/spirit' goes to heaven without the 'heavenly body'?  Any Scripture that says they are BROUGHT BACK to be resurrected? 

since what is written a 'soul' IS

7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

I also don't know where you are getting glorified body from in 23.  Could you possibly mean a different verse? 

[If you are referring to 1 Cor 15:23, what else could Paul mean?  We know that all believers will receive a body just like the Lord's.  Rom 6:5 - For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his.  Phil 3:21 - who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.  1 John 3:2 - Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is

We KNOW the Lord was raised in a body, why wouldn't we?  If our resurrection is LIKE HIS, and his is in body, then wouldn't our have to be also?  Who are we to change that? 

will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

If we have laid around and gone back to dust then there is NO BODY to be TRANSFORMED is there?  Transformed takes a body, just like the alive and remaining will be 'changed'

Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known.

Sounds JUST LIKE 

37And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

38But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is
AND since HE is in a glorified BODY, and we shall be like him,  we MUST BE IN A glorified body.  IF we weren't then this also would not be true

Why don't you believe souls are raised in their spiritual bodies since that is what is written?  

[I never said they weren't.  Spiritual beings, like angels can be seen or invisible.  A resurrection body is seen.  No evidence from Scripture that they can be invisible.  The saved WILL BE raised in a spiritual body, which is a glorified and immortal body, just like the body of Jesus.  That's what I believe.]

Didn't you start out with
All believers WILL wait for the resurrection, which is when He will come back.  Those already dead are in heaven, that being their souls.  Their bodies are still on earth where the living believers are.

And isn't that the opposite of the above?

Believers will WAIT for resurrection - Saved WILL BE RAISED in spiritual body

IF BOTH OF THOSE CAN BE TRUE AT THE SAME TIME, as you say,   I need for you to explain how that is possible.  Somewhere either in terms or something else, there is a disconnect taking place so I can't understand what you are saying. Do you believe that 'raised' and resurrected are the same thing?

9 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:
I don't know what is going on because I can't 'quote' any more of your post, so now I'll do blue after copy and pasting that post.

So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
SOWN is the death or planting of the 'corruptible/mortal/flesh and blood going back to the earth from where it came body.  Like when you plant a 'seed'.
  On 12/15/2022 at 7:17 PM, DeighAnn said:

I am not sure how that can be true.  How can anyone follow Him if they are waiting for Him to return instead?  How can someone who has followed Him to heaven be resurrected from hell?  Are those who are in hell the ones resurrected out from hell?  I don't think I understand those dynamics.

[Well, once again, I'm unable to create paragraphs, so more brackets and red ink.  Only the unsaved will be resurrected, back into their mortal bodies, from hell.  All believers who have died are already in heaven, while their mortal body is in the grave.]  

When you say unsaved to go 'BACK into their mortal body, do you mean THE BODY they had when they died?   If so, where is that written.  

Would that mean a baby that died at 6 days old will be raised in that body while someone who lived for 975 years will be in that body?  

Would that mean at the end of the millennium the 975 year old would be 1975 years old??

44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

The SAVED that are in heaven, do they come back for their 'old bodies' also?  Because I don't understand how any 'body' can be raised or resurrected and called a 'glorified spiritual body' if it is basically just a 're-creation' of the dead, sinful gone back to dust flesh body that has laid in 'death and corruption', some of them for thousands of years??

Do you really think God would raise up a body that required blood for every single part of it to 'work' for the body that will have no blood? 

Is it clear Jesus was the first to receive a glorified body or was He the first one OUT FROM the dead to receive one?

[Yes, the first to receive a glorified immortal body.  Acts 26:23 - that the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would bring the message of light to his own people and to the Gentiles.”  Since He obviously wasn't the "first" to come back to life, this has to refer to the glorified immortal body that Paul spoke of in 1 Cor 15.]  

I don't think 'obviously' counts, I think it must be written because 'obviously' is a conclusion.  Conclusions are of mans thoughts and not necessarily GODS TRUTH.  It is written that ENOCH was taken to heaven and Elijah, and we KNOW it couldn't be in a 'flesh and blood body' because 

49And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

So Christ wasn't the first to come back to life,
nor was He the first to receive a glorified body
HE WAS FIRST TO BE RAISED UP FROM HELL/DEATH/HADES/THE GRAVE.  

would bring the message of light to his own people...THE CHURCH

If everyone receives theirs when He comes back, I am assuming you mean at the 2nd Advent, how could that be every man in his own order?
[It's not "every man in his own order".  1 Cor 15:23 speaks of "order" of the resurrection:   Christ is FIRST, per being the 'firstfruits' and Acts 26:23, and then ALL of the saved at the Second Advent. ]

20  Now however Christ has been raised out from [the] dead, firstfruit
What do you do with this bit of information?
of those having fallen asleep
And what do you do with 

Romans 11:15For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

16For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

17And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Back to Corinth
21  Since for by a man death also by a man resurrection of dead

22  For as indeed in Adam all die so also in Christ all will be made alive

23  Each however in the own order first fruit Christ then those of Christ at the coming of Him

Are you concluding 'the coming of Him' to be the 2nd Advent and the 2nd Advent only?  (I know you don't believe in pre trib and since I don't either, hopefully we can leave that out of the conversation)

Have you considered the possibility that 'the coming of Him' HERE IS speaking of His coming not when the angels will be 'gathering' from heaven and earth but when we die like when He was talking to Peter?

John 14
1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

First you say all believers wait until He comes back, 
then you follow it with Him bringing them back.  Which is it?

[All believers WILL wait for the resurrection, which is when He will come back.  Those already dead are in heaven, that being their souls.  Their bodies are still on earth where the living believers are.]

Doesn't that render void 

42So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

43It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

44It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

DO you have any verses that say the 'soul/spirit' goes to heaven without the 'heavenly body'?  Any Scripture that says they are BROUGHT BACK to be resurrected? 

since what is written a 'soul' IS

7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

I also don't know where you are getting glorified body from in 23.  Could you possibly mean a different verse? 

[If you are referring to 1 Cor 15:23, what else could Paul mean?  We know that all believers will receive a body just like the Lord's.  Rom 6:5 - For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we will certainly also be united with him in a resurrection like his.  Phil 3:21 - who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.  1 John 3:2 - Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is

We KNOW the Lord was raised in a body, why wouldn't we?  If our resurrection is LIKE HIS, and his is in body, then wouldn't our have to be also?  Who are we to change that? 

will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

If we have laid around and gone back to dust then there is NO BODY to be TRANSFORMED is there?  Transformed takes a body, just like the alive and remaining will be 'changed'

Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known.

Sounds JUST LIKE 

37And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

38But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is
AND since HE is in a glorified BODY, and we shall be like him,  we MUST BE IN A glorified body.  IF we weren't then this also would not be true

Why don't you believe souls are raised in their spiritual bodies since that is what is written?  

[I never said they weren't.  Spiritual beings, like angels can be seen or invisible.  A resurrection body is seen.  No evidence from Scripture that they can be invisible.  The saved WILL BE raised in a spiritual body, which is a glorified and immortal body, just like the body of Jesus.  That's what I believe.]

Didn't you start out with
All believers WILL wait for the resurrection, which is when He will come back.  Those already dead are in heaven, that being their souls.  Their bodies are still on earth where the living believers are.

And isn't that the opposite of the above?

Believers will WAIT for resurrection - Saved WILL BE RAISED in spiritual body

IF BOTH OF THOSE CAN BE TRUE AT THE SAME TIME, as you say,   I need for you to explain how that is possible.  Somewhere either in terms or something else, there is a disconnect taking place so I can't understand what you are saying. Do you believe that 'raised' and resurrected are the same thing?

Wow, one very long post.  Seems you are having as much trouble creating a post as I did in my earlier response to yours.  Is this site temperamental sometimes?  

Going through your post, it seemed you had made the comments before, in the post that I did respond to.  So I don't know how to respond to this one.

Maybe just picking several points or questions that I can answer might work.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60

10 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

Wow, one very long post.  Seems you are having as much trouble creating a post as I did in my earlier response to yours.  Is this site temperamental sometimes?  

Going through your post, it seemed you had made the comments before, in the post that I did respond to.  So I don't know how to respond to this one.

Maybe just picking several points or questions that I can answer might work.

I don't think I ever have ever experienced this problem here before but this one I couldn't get to work.  Any other problems I have had were of my own making, so this is unusual.  

Maybe just take one response at a time and make an individual post, or would you like me to do that?   There is no hurry but I would really like to figure out what you are saying as some of it I agree with 100 percent, but then you say the opposite so I can't figure out what you believe, so I need you to clarify it for me

Edited by DeighAnn

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,640
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

20 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

I don't believe that Jesus personally takes all believers to heaven in glorified bodies.

I suppose if a large group of saved people were all to be killed at the same time, you could call that "en masse", but the point is that there is no evidence at all for what people call "the rapture".  There is one resurrection for all believers, which happens at the same time at the same event.  As to "rapture" we know that all the living believers will be "caught up" (1 Thess 4) or "gathered together" (2 Thess 2:1) in the clouds of the air and all believers receive their glorified immortal bodies.

I agree, no 'rapture'. 

I think the angels do the gathering in 'harpazo' fashion as in Matt 24.

But I also conclude the idea of the 'rapture' and 'harpazo' is inaccurate in modern eschatological interpretation no matter the teaching, except in rare cases.

I'm convinced the truth about this is like taking a bath using sandpaper to many; highly objectional, obviously.

Try as I might I do not see a gathering at the 2nd advent for 'all believers' from all time. All I see is a group originating from GT and one that has faced the power and authority of the beast and overcome, reigning with Christ for 1000 years. 

Since this is the only description of those who reign with Christ for 1000 years I have seen, and so far no other description is available, I conclude it's not 'all believers' but it is 'all believers' from the time of the beast's reign on earth.

In suppose one could say GT has been going on since the 1st century but that's not really supported. 

I would also say that the Rev 7 group about the throne and the group from Rev 20 who refused the beast's demands is the same group. 

I don't see multiple 'raptures'. I do see two very distinct resurrections. One is an 'harpazo', the other is a summons to appear in court. 

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I don't think I ever have ever experienced this problem here before but this one I couldn't get to work.  Any other problems I have had were of my own making, so this is unusual.  

Maybe just take one response at a time and make an individual post, or would you like me to do that?   There is no hurry but I would really like to figure out what you are saying as some of it I agree with 100 percent, but then you say the opposite so I can't figure out what you believe, so I need you to clarify it for me

Yes, I would appreciate your taking just one or even two points at a time.  That should make responses easier.

Thanks.  :)

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Try as I might I do not see a gathering at the 2nd advent for 'all believers' from all time. All I see is a group originating from GT and one that has faced the power and authority of the beast and overcome, reigning with Christ for 1000 years. 

I see all believers at the same event (Second Advent) in 1 Cor 15:23.

But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

The phrase "when He comes" is a clear reference to the Second Advent, because the OT prophesies of just two advents of Christ, and obviously the first advent had already occcurred when Paul wrote.  And the phrase "those who belong to Him" obviously refers to all saved people, since all saved people belong to Him.

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Since this is the only description of those who reign with Christ for 1000 years I have seen, and so far no other description is available, I conclude it's not 'all believers' but it is 'all believers' from the time of the beast's reign on earth.

[OK, so the double tap on the "enter" key won't create a way for smooth response, so I'll just go with brackets and red.

1 Cor 15:23 is my go-to verse for ALL believers present at the Second Advent.  So Rev 20 is obviously the Second Advent as well, and just because John only mentioned Trib martyrs in Rev 20, doesn't mean not all believers will be resurrected at that time.]     

I don't see multiple 'raptures'. I do see two very distinct resurrections. One is an 'harpazo', the other is a summons to appear in court. 

Do you mean two resurrections for believers?  Dan 12:2, John 5:29 and Acts 24:15 all speak of a singular resurrection for the saved and a singular resurrection for the unsaved.

So, how do you justify 2 resurrections for the saved from Scripture?

Thanks.